Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Movie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with: Movie Empty
PostSubject: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:52 pm

Sara grinned,s ticking close to Khole, she knew the girl was nervous, and she couldn't blame her. Most people at this school, herself included, were extremely judgemental about this whole situation. Sara had liked meeting Khole, but she could tell she wasn't fond of Cas. Maybe it was because Khole, for lack of a better word, appeared normal? She shrugged, she had a new roommate, one that she liked, and she was going to just stick with that.

Cas laughed softly, "Well some are just scared of my Dad. But I am a Fallen Angel in my own right, so I do have a rather powerful arsenal of magic and weaponry at my hand" He said with a shrug.
"Plus my Dad taught me how to use it all, so most creatures, and I guess now humans, tend to avoid me" He didn't really care, he was more of a solitary person then a social one.
"Yea?" He glanced up, catching the notes of music.
"I'm ready whenever" He said, double checking his wings were hidden. He'd know if they exposed themselves, his shirt would be in tatters if they had.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:46 am

ooc: I'm adding my bios in for my own reference (and sorry for the delay on replying) XD
Spoiler:

bic:
Khole smiled at anyone that looked at her. She wasn't sure what to do seeing as she had never been to a human party. She was assuming that they were similar to parties she had been to, the loud music, talking with random people, and dancing. She flatened out her shirt nervously, not wanting to made a bad first impression to the people she'd be stuck with for a while.

Damon sat up and looked at Cas checking on his wings. He was surprised that the fallen angel was trying to hide his wings. He took the man as more of an 'I don't care what you think about me' sort of guy, but maybe he was wrong? He stood up saying, "Alright," and headed toward the door. He brushed his hand through his hair, making sure it was still messy, before he walked out of the room assuming that Cas was following. He figured if the man wasn't he could find his way up a flight of stairs; it's not like it was that hard to follow the loud music.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Sara smiled at Khole, sticking close to her new roommate, knowing that this must be difficult for the other girl.
"Don't worry" She murmured, "No one here's gonna think badly of you. Some might be scared and stuff, but I bet they'll get over it" She said, grabbing a drink from a nearby table. She loved the parties they had at school, someone always managed to smuggle in copious amounts of alcohol and it always was good. The teachers and supervisors never seemed to figure it out, or they just didn't care.
Sipping her drink, Sara grinned as she noticed Damon and Cas making their way towards them, and she waved happily.
"I didn't know he could hide his wings" She commented, looking curiously at the Fallen Angel.

Cas smirked, knowing Damon was confused about why he hid his wings. He honestly didn't care if people saw them, but parties could get rowdy and he had no desire to break one of the large, feathered appendages, or have people become overly facinated with them, especially when Alcohol was involved.
He smiled as he trailed after the other teen, his eyes lighting up a bit as he caught sight of Khole and Sara, he was relieved to be around his friend once again, not liking the fact that they were seperated in a semi-hostile enviroment.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:27 pm

Khole's nervous look quickly changed to a wide smile when she saw Cas. She felt bad for doing so, but she immediately went over to Cas's side, feeling a bit more comfertable. She smiled over at Sara, ignoring Damon. She still wasn't fond of him at all. She looked over at Cas and muttered over to him, "How's your flatmate?" She knew that he'd be able to hear her, but she was hoping that the other two wouldn't listen in.

Damon smiled momentarily at Sara before it quickly faded. He still wasn't in the greatest mood about this whole situation; it definately wasn't a part of his plan. He had panned out the day to just end with he and his friend hanging out at a party and not meeting anyone new. He'd been at the school for almost half a year and he still hadn't met barely anyone. He'd maybe only met about 100 people or so, and he only talked to about 5 of those. He just wasn't one to care about others, let alone wanting to share his flat with someone. He was about ready to ditch the angel and whatever she was, but he knew he'd never stop hearing about it later from Sara if he did.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:31 pm

Cas smiled at Khole, turning slightly so he could hear her better.
"He's a real piece of work" He muttered, "I don't think we'll last long together" Damon's attitude and Cas' attitude were similar, which could prove dangerous, especially if either was pissed off.
"Yours?" He asked, watching Sara talked animatedly to Damon. He was honestly surprised that the other man was friends with the hyper, outgoing girl, but he figured they balanced one another out. He smiled inwardly at the thought of the two dating or something similar, it would prove to be some good comedy.

Sara bounced over to Damon, wrapping him in a hug as the two 'creatures' spoke. She knew her friend was beyond annoyed at the situation and having to share a room, she was fine with it, but Damon wasn't the social type.
"How ya holding up?" She asked, taking another sip of his drink as she spoke to him. She didn't like to see any of her friends hurting, and he knew Damon was pissed right off about the situation, which she interpreted as 'hurting'.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:52 pm

"I can tell," Khole said almost glaring at Damon. She usually had issues with people who were so negative, and she had gotten used to Cas, but the human never seemed to be happy. She ignored the thought and decided to answer Cas's question. "She's great actually," she said smiling and added, "She's friendly and has been treating me as I would assume normally. Like she isn't afraid, which is a relief." She began to feel less tense, even though she could tell that others were staring at them. She knew that they were deciding whether or not they were the "freaks" that they had been told about eariler in the day, and eventually they'd find out it was true but that was not of her concern.

Damon shrugged and said, "Just bloody brilliant." He was stating the fact in complete sarcasim, not enjoying the experience at all. He leaned over grabbing a drink for himself, knowing that it was going to end down a bad path again. The last time he had drunk was when he first moved here, and to say the least he woke up in front of the loo with a large headache. After taking a large gulp he stated, "So how's your cheery new friend?" He could tell that Sara and Khole had been getting along, so no denying the fact that he'd be seeing her a lot as well. He was just hoping that Cas having to stay in his flat would be short-lived.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:04 pm

Cas smirked slightly, "I'm glad you two are getting along" He said, looking disdainfully at the table of drinks.
"He was a bit surprised to find out who my Dad was, but beyond that we haven't really talked" He said with a shrug. He knew this was going to end disasterously, especially if the guy got drunk or something, Cas certainly wasn't going to look after him. He glanced around the room filled with people, feeling his anger level rise at all the whispering and stares.
"Good thing I don't have my wings out, they might all have heart attacks" He sneered dismissively, squashing the feelings of anger and annoyance before he lost control.
"Dad's gonna be so pissed off" He groaned, leaning his head on Khole's shoulder in mock dispair.

Sara grinned at Damon, "She's really friendly" She said, shrugging lightly.
"I didn't think she'd be so, well normal" She admitted, "What's Cas like? Is he really a fallen angel?" She asked curiously, "I still don't really know what Khole is, some sort of water sprite or something" She blushed, "She explained kind of, its pretty cool"
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Khole couldn't help but laugh at the thought of Cas's father reacting to this whole situation. She was actually fond of Cas's father, they had met once. She figured it was because her species was a dying breed, and she took Cas's father as the type to care about "pure" creatures. He was, after all, the one who had created the whole issue with the angels in the first place. She looked at Sara, seeing her drinking, though not as much as Damon, and didn't like the idea. She wasn't fond of people who drank, and figured Sara wouldn't over-drink, but she didn't know.

Damon took another big gulp, just wanting to forget. He looked back over at Cas and Khole, before looking back at Sara. He laughed at her quip about not knowing what Khole was when he responded, "Yea he's a fallen angel...and a moody one at that." He could tell that others were beginning to get curious about the two, and he wasn't going to help Cas out. He'd get the same welcome, or worse one for that matter, as everyone else did here. He glanced back over at Sara and muttered, "Let's ditch them." He knew she wouldn't like the idea, but he didn't want to be around them all night.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Cas smirked, looking around the room, glowering at anyone who looked to curious. He had no qualms about leveling the school, which he could do effortlessly, but he knew some people might protest, and then the whole creatures versus humans thing would become more of an issue.
"I don't think the Head master even ran this by him" He murmred, "He'd never allow it. My dad hates humans" He murmured, chuckling a bit.

Sara sighed, watching Damon drink more and more, she knew this was gonna be a bad night.
"So he's like you?" She teased, "Just a fallen angel?" She sighed, frowning and chewing her lip.
"Ditch where?" She asked, figuring Damon needed her more then Khole, after all Khole had Cas, a frigging fallen angel, whereas Damon had just her.

OOC: Damon and Cas should get to be really good friends eventually, it;d be funny. XD
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:51 pm

ooc: yea, definately XP

bic:
Khole couldn't help but continuing to laugh. She knew everything Cas was saying was true, but it was funny to her. She looked around at the people staring at them, not sure if she should talk to them. She looked over at Cas as if he'd know the answer, but usually she was the social one.

Damon crossed his arms and stated, "He's nothing like me," in protest. He knew that they were similar, but he just didn't want to admit it. He then answered her question by saying, "away." He grabbed a couple more cups as he finished his first drink and walked off. He was distraught and didn't necessarily care if Sara came with him or not. He just wanted to be bored and come to a party tonight, not this. He pushed past a couple of people, making his way to the stairwell. He sat down on the top step, the music thumping from the other side of the door.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:56 pm

Cas watched the two humans leave, Sara rushing after her friend.
"Come on, lets look around" He said, moving away from the table and deeper into the room, though he made sure Khole was nearby. He didn't want anything to happen to his close friend, epsecially not due to some idiots curiosity.
"Shall we stick around? Or go explore this place?" He asked, he wanted to leave, his back was aching with the effort of containing his wings, and he really wanted to be outside.

Sara immediately followed after Damon, leaving her half-full cup on the table. She'd drink more later, if Damon calmed down. Finding him on the stairwell she sat down next to him, pulling him into a tight hug.
"What's wrong?" She asked softly, worried sick about him by this point.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:39 pm

"I say explore," Khole said smiling. She had heard that there was a pool there and was dying to get near some water. She needed to at least be herself soon; she hadn't seen her hair blue in such a long time. She then gestured towards the door and said, "After you." She knew that Cas would want to relax his wings, it seemed painful to have to hide them like that.

Damon shrugged and said, "I'm fine, stop asking." He picked up one of the cups he had grabbed taking another gulp, and when he set it back down next to him he accidently knocked the other one down the stairs. "Ah bugger," he said pushing the other cup down after it on purpose. He was feeling terrible, and probably because of the drinking, but he just wasn't happy about having to share his flat. He wasn't even sure why; maybe because it was the only thing that was his left.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:00 pm

Cas smirked, nodding his head and heading outside, purposefully taking a different staircase then the one Sara and Damon were on.
"I guess we better find the pool" He said with a grin, stepping outside. Stripping off his shirt, heedless of the chill in the air, he allowed his wings to free themselves. It wasn't exactly a pretty sight, since they burst from his back, ripping flesh and sending a spray of blood into the air, though he was healed instantly.
"Ahhh" He breathed, flexing the black appendages rather happily.

Sara snorted, watching the drinks fall down the staris.
"Suuure you are" She murmured, "Damon, we've been friends for awhile, you know you can tell me anything" She prompted, "I know you hate the idea of sharing your room, especially since you were never supposed to" She sighed, "Wanna talk to admin? Maybe we can work something out" She murmured, rubbing her friend's arm gently.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:25 pm

"Of course!" Khole said with a wide smile on her face. When she watched Cas let his wings free, she cringed slightly at the sight of blood, but couldn't help but also laugh at a thought that appeared in her mind. "You need to do that in front of some humans sometime, that'd scare them right off." She could just imagine the humans staring in awe momentarily before running in the other direction screaming. Oh how she wished she could pull stunts off like that; she hated being a creature that lured rather than dispersed (sp?).

Damon nodded, "Just not now. I'd get kicked out of her too." He really didn't want to get kicked out of this place for some reason. Every other fancy place he stayed at he could care less if they sacked him, but maybe it was because he had actually made friends here. Plus his room was big enough to keep all of his crap. He looked around for a moment, the buzz was beginning to wear off. He felt a bit dizzy, and leaned back onto the ground staring at the ceiling. He knew Sara was going to be extremely mad with him tomorrow, but at the moment he could care less.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Cas smirked, "Maybe I should" He teased, thinking of the reaction with an amused smile on his face.
"Come on then, I think its this way" He said, pointing down a darker pathway which lead to a big, athletic looking building.
"I don't understand why someone thinks we need to mix with humans. I mean aren't we all happier not associating with one another?" He growled, looking at Khole, wondering what she thought.

Sara sighed, "Tomorrow then, when you're sober" She teased, getting comfortable on the step. She wouldn't ditch Damon now, especially not if he was gonna be sick or something. Damon was her best friend, and she cared deeply for him, she wasn't about to let him suffer or anything like that, well she'd let him suffer, just not alone.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:47 pm

Khole shrugged and answered, "I'm just as confused as you at that. I mean, if we wanted, we could just wipe out the humans completely; even though there are more of them. It was our kind who just decided to stay away and live peacefully. I don't see this ending well." She felt like she had gone off on a bit of a rant, but at least she got the feelings out there. She walked with Cas towards the building. She could tell it was the right one, it was almost as if the water was calling her.

Damon took offense to the fact that she knew he wasn't in his right mind. In his defense he stated, "I'm completely fine," before attempting to stand up. When he felt a bit wobbly he immediately sat back down and said, "Nevermind." He felt like just falling alseep where he was, and just let everyone else go around him if they wanted to go down the stairs. It's not like he knew most of the people anyway. He looked over at Sara before asking, "You're mad, aren't you?" He actually wasn't sure if she was or not, but he wanted to be prepared for tomorrow if she was.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Cas smirked, "I could destroy this entire city if I bloody well wanted to. I think my dad might do just that when he finally shows up here" He said, chuckling softly.
"Of course it is" He teased, following her inside the building. It was easy to tell where the pool was located it, it was just off the inside, down a small hallway that was lit dimly and one could see the reflection of water on the walls.
"You gonna swim then?" He asked, pushing the door open and glancing around at the massive structure.
"Big pool" He commented dryly.

Sara laughed softly, "Nah Damon I'm not mad" She said softly, "Just consider us even for when you took care of me last month" She said, shifting a bit and resting her head against the wall as she kept a close eye on him.
"It'd be pretty hypocritical of me to be mad at you. I was way worse last time"
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:06 pm

Khole's smile went from ear to ear when she caught a glimpse of the pool. "Why wouldn't I?" she replied to Cas as if he had asked a stupid question. Not caring she dove into the pool with her clothes on. The water felt amazing to her. She had no need for air while she was underwater, and felt like she could stay there for at least the entire night, but it'd be rude of her. She popped up from underneath the waves she had created and asked, "You coming?" She felt like she knew what his answer was going to be, but it would be nice of her to offer. She lifted an arm and water came with it until she formed it into a sphere within the air. She hadn't gotten to just play like this in such a long time. Despite their previous school for being for others like her, they were very strict on the rules.

Damon laughed remembering the experience. "I think you still owe me for that. Even after this." That had been one crazy night, and it had been extremely entertaining for him, but Sara had been completely smashed. He looked over at Sara and recalled, "I'm surprised you didn't get in trouble for that one." He could remember how aweful she must've felt the next day cause he could see it when she had walked and talked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:12 pm

Cas glanced at the water, "I haven't gone swimming in a long time" He commented, sticking his hand into the water and smiling at the feeling.
"I could try, I don't know how my wings will hold up though" He imagined some poor janitor pulling black feathers from the water, it was a rather funny thought. Smirking he closed his wings againt his back, if ducks could swim, so could he. Carefully he lowered himself into the surprisingly warm water, careful not to move to quick in case this didn't work out.
"Pull me out if I start drowning" He warned his friend playfully.

Sara stuck her tounge out at Damon, "Hush you" She teased, "I'm the master at getting away with stuff" She said with a shrug.
"You wanna stay here, or do you wanna come crash in my room?" There was no rules against guys being in girls rooms and vice versa, which was nice, but they couldn't room together.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:43 am

Khole smiled and commented, "I guess I can." She was kidding of course, she would pull him out of the water if he started drowning. She didn't want to chance losing the only person who understood her at this school. She floated in the water easily and looked around. Normally she didn't like being in enclosed spaces, but she could handle this. She was just more used to being in-tune with nature, like she was born next to a lake and had lived there for quite some time. Lakes felt more like a home than a human-made body of water. She looked over at her hair, noting it was beginning to turn a blueish tint. She'd have to get out of the water fairly soon or her hair would stay blue for a while. She had worked to finally get it a natural colour and didn't want to just wreck that.

Damon sighed and said, "Well I don't wanna pass out on the stairs, yea?" He could only imagine falling asleep where he was, and with his luck a professor would come up the stairs, see the few cups, and then kick him out. He didn't care if they went to her dorm or his, he just wanted to get out of here. He slowly made his way to a stand, leaning on the stair rail. He felt quite a bit dizzy, but at least it wasn't as bad as he had experienced before.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:17 pm

Cas eventually pulled himself out of the pool. He sat on the edge, his wings fanned out behind him, his legs dangling in the water as he watched his friend. He loved watching Khole swim, it was so natural for her, it was beautiful really. He sighed, wondering how th two of them would survive here, survive in the human world? It seemed so odd that they had been chosen, especially him, and he felt as if something more was actually going on. Had the headmaster wanted to get rid of them? Wanted to create some sort of issue with the humans? He wasn't sure, but he knew whatever was happening wasn't right at all.

Sara sighed, helping Damon up.
"My room's closer, c'mon" She said, leading him carefully down the hallway. Once inside her room, she let him down on her bed, it wouldn't be nice to let him use her roommates, especially if he got sick or something.
"Want some water?" She asked, arching an eyebrow at the male teen.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:53 pm

Khole watched Cas get out of the water, and got out herself a few minutes later. She stood over by the edge of the water, and instead of drying herself off with a towel, she just waved her hands and the water on her followed after. It fell into the pool with a small splash, and she was left dry. It was one of the few things her mum had taught her to do without hurting herself. The problem with drying one's self off like that was the risk of dragging extra water with it, like inside the hair or body cells. It wouldn't be good at all if she just dried up like a prune.
She laughed at herself to the thought of a human-looking prune before looking over at Cas. "You want me to dry you off too?" she asked. She wasn't going to just do it if he didn't want to, but she didn't see why he would mind in the first place. She flattened out her shirt seeing that it still looked fine, and looked at her hair as best as she could. It had a blueish tint to it, but it would be fine. She'd just have to avoid the water for a few hours and it'd looked natural-coloured again.

Damon flopped down on the bed before realising that they were in Sara's room. He heard her ask him a question and he replied, "Nah, I'm good," with a slight laugh afterwards. He didn't think he was that drunk, and he felt fine once he was laying down on the bed. He looked around the room before commenting, "You keep your room extremely clean." He wasn't used to seeing a completely clean floor and not much on the walls. It made the room feel bare to him, but it's not like he could judge. It was just different.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:54 pm

Cas smiled, "That'd be nice, wet feathers suck" He ruffled the appendages to make his point. He waited patiently for Khole to do her thing.
"So what's your family up to? I can't imagine your parents being to pleased about this" He waved his hand, indicating the school, he knew most of the supernatural kids parents' would be pissed about them being sent here. He could imagine some might not be to worried, but most would be decending on the school with intent to defend their children from the humans. It was not natural for him and Khole to be here, that was for sure.

Sara rolled her eyes, "Not really, just keep it cleaner then you do yours" She teased softly. She sat down on her desk chair, watching Damon with a relaxed expression. She could still hear the pounding music from the party, but it was slightly muted, so she couldn't tell which song it was, just hear the bass.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:57 pm

Khole laughed sympathetically before drying him off. The water plopped back into the pool. She looked over at Cas when he mentioned family. She hadn't thought about them in years. Normally her species didn't see their family much after they stopped aging. Well then again, most of her species were female as it were. She responded, "Oh, erm I'm not sure. I'm guessing my mum would be distraught if she found out." She hadn't seen her mum in hundreds of years. One of her sisters was actually the one who placed her in the school system in the first place. She was the youngest of nine, and her eldest sister had somehow decided that she needed to be with others like her instead of living near the water like the rest of them. She frowned slightly, pushing the thought away. She then changed the topic asking, "So how long to you imagine we'll be stuck here anyway?"

Damon looked up at the ceiling and then tilted his head toward Sara. "Must be a great party," he comment hearing the music thumping. He was surprised it was actually still going; usually they ended fairly abruptly. He rolled over onto his side beginning to feel tired. Within a matter of moments he had fallen asleep and already flopping around uncomfertably.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Cas nodded, though he didn't fully understand.
"No idea, depends on how long it takes for humans to start freaking out" He said with a shrug, standing up and flexing his wings. He didn't boher trying to vanish them anymore, it was far to bothersome and painful.
"Should we head back then?" He muttered, scuffing his shoe against the ground. He really didn't want to go anywhere near the humans, all they did was whine, and irritate him, plus his room mate despised him, which made him want to go back even less.

---

Sara glanced at Damon, laughing softly as she realized he had fallen asleep.
"Moron" she muttered affectionately, tossing her blanket over him before curling up on the two person couch that was situated in the corner of the room, She didn't want to take Khole's bed after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Movie
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next