HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

Changes in Reality with: Movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Changes in Reality with: Movie   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:10 pm

Demitri Black: Werewolf
Human:
Spoiler:

Wolf:
Spoiler:

Castiel (Cas): Fallen Angel
Spoiler:

-Wings are black and bloody.

Shaye Draq: Human
Spoiler:

My Charries =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Reality with: Movie   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:23 pm

OoC: Here's my pics (finally XD)

Toby Clark - Human:
Spoiler:

Elena Murphy - Human:
Spoiler:

Eva Lynd - Vampire:
Spoiler:

x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Reality with: Movie   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:24 pm

OOC: Awesomeee =]
I'll post my intros so you can get an idea, and then we can start =]
Also, just for reference, humans' aren't in the alternate world just yet.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Reality with: Movie   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:25 pm

OoC: ok cool, I'll just wait for that then

x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Reality with: Movie   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:43 pm

It was dark, barely a sliver of the moon shone through the dark, ominious looking clouds, though, in all honesty, it was always like this. A tall figure walked through the abandoned streets, though, if you looked closely, they weren't abandoned, odd, dark creatures roamed about, mainly staying in the woods, though the creature on the street was brave, standing out in the open. He was tall, huge black wings hung from his back, blood dripped down them, though he didn't care, or atleast didn't appeare to care. Thick shackles hung from his wrists, though once again, he didn't care. His dark hair hung in his light blue eyes, though his eyes look corrupted, red rimmed the iris, instead of white, giving him a horrific look. He was, despite all this, lovely to look upon, an angel of the lord, though a fallen one. He walked towards a dilapilated house, the tips of his wings dragging on the ground, black feathers slipping from the wings, though he didn't seem to care. He stepped up the dark steps, stepping inside, making sure to bolt the door behind him. You never knew what was going to come bursting through the door. And he had already been forced to disintegrate a few old friends. Something was wrong, this world, this place, something was corrupting it. He sighed, his attention being caught by the shining portal now situated in his living room. It was halloween in the mortal world tonight, the only night they could pass through the thin curtain that kept them from his home world. He sighed, wondering how many would come through tonight, and how many he'd be forced to shepard back in. He was the keeper of the gate, which meant it was his job to send anyone who came through back to their world. It was an ardeous task, as on more the one occasion, humans wanted to stay, look around, and generally drive him nuts. The tall angel was named Castiel, though he preferred Cas, which was what his friends referred to him as.

Demitri Black sighed, curled up on the couch. The tall werewolf shared a house with Cas, and winced, flattening his ears as he heard the door slam. It was halloween, which meant, no matter what, he was in his wolf form for the rest of the night. Despite myth, he didn't only change on a fullmoon, he could shape shift at will, except on halloween and fullmoons, he was forced to be in his wolf form. He looked like an average wolf, but he was about three times the size, and had a thick, black chain around his neck, marking him as a werewolf, so no one accidently decided to kill him or something. He sighed, listening to Cas move about downstairs, he wondered vaugly where the third member of the house was. Oddly enough it was a vampire, Eva, which was odd, because werewolves and vampires didn't traditionally get along, but Cas seemed to keep the calm in the house, since he could effortlessly blow them up, which no one really wanted. He sighed, sliding off the couch and walking downstairs, poking around curiously. His eyes were drawn curiously to the glowing portal which Cas was seated in front of, watching it carefully. He cocked his head to one side, before moving to sit at the angel's feet, watching the portal curiously. He had never seen a human before, but Cas said they weren't all that odd, but he was curious.

Shaye Draq sighed, her form-fitting black cat costume hugging her body as she listened to her mother list of the thousand and one things she wasn't allowed to do at the party.
"Yea, yea mom, I'll be fine" She said, snagging her car keys and disappearing out the front door, mid-speech. She sighed, hoping she'd catch up with her friends at the coffee shop, as planned, before heading over to the party. She had promised to pick them up, since she was the only one with a car, but her mom's speech had made her run about ten minutes late. Scrounging her phone from her purse, she texted Toby, letting him know she was on her way, as she sent the same text to Elena, setting her phone in her lap so she could feel it viberate. Pulling up to the coffee shop, she stepped out of the car, straightening her short, black skirt as she glanced around, looking for her friends in the crowded coffee house.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Reality with: Movie   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:55 pm

Eva walked cautiously down the street, looking in every direction she heard a sound. Her red eyes pierced into others faces as she moved them away. She was short, only about 5'4" with a very small build. She had black hair and almost white skin that was cold to the touch. From the back she looked like a normal human, the only thing different was her eyes. They were a blood red and looked cold. She often couldn't talk to people, even in her world. Lately though all of the residents had been acting up, and she could notice that she was slowly changing herself. Normally she would only drink blood from animal that were non residential, but she had accidently killed three people now. She had been trying her hardest not too, but it just sorta happened.
She sighed walking up to a doorway of an old building. She reached into her back pocket, grabbing out a key. She stepped inside the house seeing the other two. She nodded before heading up the stairs. -c-

ooc: I'll continue this in a bit, I have to leave for piano like right now

x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Reality with: Movie   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:56 pm

OOC: Alright =]
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Reality with: Movie   Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:19 pm

-c-She was wearing black skinny jeans and a blood red baby-doll top. She had on black and red skater shoes and kept a necklace with a cross on it around her neck. Unlike most of the other vampires, she wasn't bothered by religions of the area. She didn't like watching the portal; she had seen one human before, and she almost couldn't resist herself. Their blood smelled so good she couldn't stand it. She looked about the age of seventeen, and had looked like that practically her whole life; she couldn't remember when she didn't.
She entered a room on the top floor and locked the door behind her. She needed to be alone on halloween, especially before she blew it again.

Elena was sitting on her porch watching people walk by. It was halloween again; it had been her favorite holiday since she was little. She was wearing a bunny costume. It was a half length tank top with a pink circle, and white shorts with a bunny tail on the back. She had on bunny ears and wore pink tennis shoes. She had dirty blonde hair and dark green eyes with tanned skin. She stood at 5'7" and had an athletic build. She had been relaxing on the porch after leaving her step-mum yelling again. She didn't really care to listen, and she hadn't done anything wrong. She glanced over at her cellphone which had been buzzing for the past minute. She picked it up, flicking through texts. Most were bored texts wondering if she was going to the party or not; she wouldn't answer those because they'd see her if she was going. She then spotted the text from Shaye and her eyes wided. She quickly stood up saying, "Crap," and jogged towards the coffee shop. She only lived a block away luckily, but she had totally forgotten to meet them there before they went to the party. She arrived seeing Toby already there and waved sitting down. She then said, "If Shaye didn't text you, she's coming, she's just running late."

Toby pulled his ipod out of his pocket boredly. He plugged an earbud in his ear and turned on the music. He was sitting at a table at the coffee shop without anything to do. Both Elena and Shaye had been running late, and he had only recieved a text from Shaye moments ago telling him that she was late. He hadn't heard anything from Elena yet though. He was wearing a red tshirt and slightly baggy jeans. He had on black sneakers and a black watch on his right wrist. He had dark brown hair that was slightly spiked with blue-grey eyes and fairly pale skin. He had a pack of fake blood sitting by him on the coffee table. He wasn't very good with costumes, so he had just worn what he was already wearing for the day, and bought a pack of fake blood on the way to the coffee shop. He figured he could pretend to be a murder victim and put the fake blood on his neck and some cuts on his arm or something; he wasn't one to care really. He just liked the parties. He watched Elena come up in her bunny costume and he smiled as she walked up. He nodded a 'hello' before listening to her. He then answered, "Yea, I got the text, hopefully she'll be here soon."
-d-

ooc: I'm back now XD

x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Reality with: Movie   Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:30 pm

OOC: Welcome back =]

BIC:
Cas watched the vampire girl disappear upstairs, though he made no motion to greet her. He understood why she did so, considering she was probably starving, and human blood was not something she needed to smell. His hand absentmindedly rested on Demitri's head, It was an automatic reaction when he was around the man in his wolf form, and it soothed them both. He glanced down, "You notice it too?" He muttered to the wolf, who flicked his ear and nodded. This whole area was messed up, what could be considered normal here, was now suddenly all messed up. Eva even had been making mistakes, attacking others, which was extremely out of character, and he himself had been becoming increasingly more violent. Demitri seemed unaffected for now, but he wasn't sure what was going on with the wolf internally.

Demitri sat up a bit as Eva appeared, his head cocked to one side, though he settled back down, curling up against Cas's legs, watching the portal curiously. He felt the hand on his head, and sighed, accepting it comfortably. It was normal, most saw him as a dog when he was in this form, and he was fine with it, he was stuck like this for the night anyway. He yawned, desperately sharp teeth flashing for a moment as he listened to the vampiress upstairs, hoping she'd come down. He liked her, and she often talked to him, which was nice, as Cas was so damn quiet most of the time.

Shaye sighed, looking around for her friends, before sighing in relief. She had long black hair that fell in waves down to the middle of her black, and sparkling green eyes. She had naturally tan skin, and was petite, standing at five foot, three inches. Her skin was flawless, and even with her short hight, she had done a bit of local modelling. She smiled in relief as she saw her friends, waving excitedly. She adjusted her cat ears, and checked her make-up in the window, before pushing her way inside.
"Sorry I'm late" She said, throwing her arms around her friends happily. "My mom wanted to lecture me about the nine hundred things teenagers do at these parties, and the thousand things I'm not allowed to do"
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Reality with: Movie   Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Eva paced back and forth in her room. She got very bored very quickly. She didn't know what to do with herself at times like this, especially now that she was getting worse. Her eyes had been growing a deeper blood red, and her moral compass was beginning to fade. She had worked years on making it good so that she could interact with others, and it was going away. She wanted to fix it, but she didn't know what to do; this is why she paced so often now. She listened momentarily downstairs, it was still quiet. She did feel bad for Demitri when it was halloween, Cas was so quiet and he must've been bored. She just couldn't let herself leave this room until it was over, she just needed to stay focused for a few hours so nothing would go wrong. She began braiding her hair to try and distract herself.

Elena laughed and said, "My step-mum did the exact same thing, I just ran away." She then looked at Shaye and said, "Your costume is really cute too!" She smiled before looking over at Toby and muttered, "Unlike his." She was only slightly teasing, they had all known eachother for years, and even though Toby and her were friends they weren't the best of friends. She looked at her phone again, still buzzing, and sighed. She stuck it in her pocket hoping it would somehow stop. She then looked up at the other two and asked, "So did we decide on what party we would go to? I don't really care, both of them sound fun." She wasn't one on deciding things really.

Toby laughed at Elena when she was turning to dis him. He then looked over at Shaye and smiled. He knew his costume sucked, but he didn't really care. It probably was worse that he hadn't put the fake blood on yet. He then nodded at Elena and said, "I don't really care either. I just like parties." He turned off his ipod and put it in his pocket now that the two were here. He had already ordered himself a tea; he didn't drink coffee.

ooc: wow that was a bad post...I'm a bit rusty I guess XD

x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Reality with: Movie   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:05 pm

Cas listened to the sounds of pacing, a small frown appearing on his face. He could feel how bad Eva was getting, and he felt awful for her. He could sympathize, considering he, himself was getting more and more corrupted He looked at Demitri, who seemed to be growing increasingly more nervous, probably worried for Eva, he knew the two were friends, which struck him as odd, but they worked it out. He returned his gaze to the portal, sighing boredly. He really detested this job, but he was one of the few suited to do it. He glanced at the large, pony-sized werewolf at his feet and smirked, "Go see her then" He muttered, nudging Demitri with his foot, he could see how bored he was, and he was sure Eva wouldn't hurt him, werewolves tasted awful to vampires apparently, and she could bite him all she wanted and nothing would happen. Angels, even fallen ones, couldn't die. He glanced up as Demitri hauled himself from his feet and began to trot up the stairs, his tail waving like a flag. He smirked, letting his gaze return to the glowing portal. It was growing stronger, he was sure it would soon be visible in the human world, and then they'd start getting some visitors.

Demitri flicked his ears up, listening to Eva pace, and when Demitri nudged him, he nodded, hauling himself up and trotting up the stairs. He huffed in annoyance as he saw that the door was shut and locked, which would require him to behave in a very dog-like manner. He whined, scratching sharply at the door, and sitting back on his haunches, waiting impatiently for Eva to open the door so he could visit with her, and stretch out on her bed. In his opinin, the vampiress had the most comfortable bed in the house, and he took a sadistic pleasure in taking it over, especially when she needed cheering up.

Shaye glanced at Toby, smiling. She had been friends with him and Elena for years, since as far back as she could remember, and despite them not being the best of friends, she was close with both. She smiled, "Thanks" She said to the other girl, "You look adorable" She said, playfully tweaking her ear. She rolled her eyes at Toby's costume, eyeing the fake blood and catching it up, popping the cap up, she started to playfully smear it all over him. She felt a familiar tickle in her stomach, she had never told either of them this, but she had a major crush on the boy, though she was unwilling to act on it, since she didn't want to jeaprodize her friendship with one of her best friends. "There" She stood back, wiping her hands on a napkin, admiring her handiwork.
"I dunno, I here Tyler's party is gonna be insane" She said, "Whereas Sara's is more low key" She smirked, "So I say Tyler's"
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Reality with: Movie   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:22 pm

Eva listened quietly when she heard talking. She was almost wondering if it was humans already, even though it was early. After a moment she realised it wasn't, seeing as she couldn't smell anything delicious. Speaking of that, the exact opposite was getting near her. She was surprised that despite their differences, Demitri and her had become very good friends. She heard him whining and pawing at the door and it made her giggle. She liked it when he had to do that, it made her feel more needed than she probably was. She walked over to the door quickly opening it and letting him through. As soon as he was through she shut the door and locked it again. She then looked over at him and said, "Can't let myself get away that easily." She then moved back to the middle of the room, sitting herself in a chair. She knew he'd head for her bed, he seemed to like to stink it up for her. She smiled nicely at him, and said, "Cas was really that boring?" Of course she was being sarcastic, she knew he could be boring at times, especially on halloween.

Elena smiled and said, "Thanks!" after she was complimented too. She then watched Shaye put the fake blood all over Toby, and he really was beginning to look like he had been stabbed and cut up a bit in the face. She then laughed a little hoping he didn't need to keep his shirt because the fake blood was beginning to soak into a bit of it. She looked over at Shaye curiously, lately she had noticed that she got excited whenever they would do something with Toby, but she wasn't smart enough to place why. She just was happy that they were all good enough friends to be able to do everything together for this long. She then said, "Tyler's party would be better, I like talking to a lot of people!"

Toby gave Shaye a weird look when she grabbed his pack of fake blood, but then smiled as she began putting it all over him. He couldn't see how he looked when it came to his face, but she had actually done a pretty good job on his arms. He then said, "Insane is the best type of party, Tyler's would be awesome." He then stood up finishing the rest of his tea. He tossed the empty disposable cup in a nearby trashbin, and said, "Let's get going." He wasn't one to stick around places for too long, he didn't like sitting down very much. He felt for his phone, wallet, and ipod in his back pocket, and seeing as they were all there, he didn't have to worry.

x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Reality with: Movie   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Cas rolled his eyes, hearing the whining, scratching, and then the door opening and locking. He smirked, watching the ceiling for a moment before his mind was drawn back to the portal, the dancing light in front of him. It fluctuated dangerous for a moment, and he could hear the voices on the other side, practically feel the souls. He stood, drawn to the portal, though he forced himself not to enter the portal, as he would be trapped in the human world. He wanted to, desperately, he wanted the souls, it was a thing, he collected them, but now he couldn't, banned from heaven. He growled, his wings suddenly shooting out with force, forcing him back, onto the couch.

Demitri sighed, pushing inside, flicking his ear as the door slammed and locked, but thought nothing of it. He hopped on the bed, instantly begining to roll around, tounge lolling from his mouth, before righting himself and looking at Eva. He shrugged then nodded, basically stating that yes, Cas was very boring. He whined lightly, stretching out, he was bored, his eyes danced excitedly, he wanted to be amused. He couldn't shift, and he wasn't allowed to leave the house in this form, it was to dangerous. More the once they had had to dig bullets out of him, since everyone seemed to panic as they saw a giant wolf.

Shaye smiled, "Tyler's it is" She said with a small grin, unlocking her car and slipping in. She loved her car, her dad had given her a silver mustang for her birthday, much to her mother's disgust, though he paid for it, so she couldn't say anything. She smiled, "So I assume we're crashing at Ty's, he texted me and told me it's alright" She said, "So anything important or valuable, lock in my glove box" She knew Toby would, he was anal about his stuff. She started down the creepy back road to Tyler's, suprised as she saw something glowing off the side of the road. "What's that?" She murmured, pulling over, staring out of her window curiously. It looked like a glowing disc or something.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Reality with: Movie   Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:09 pm

Eva looked at Demitri knowing he was bored already. She wasn't going to fake it, she was really bored herself, but she never knew what to do on full moon nights, it's not like she could talk to him really. "We need to find something to do," she muttered slightly to herself before standing up and looking around. It's not like she really had any games or things to do that would work with a small pony of a dog. She went through drawers of stuff, only finding some lint and a piece of string. "Well that didn't help," she said slightly sarcastically as she sat back down unsure of what to do.

Elena laughed when she heard Shaye mention the glove box, she knew that it was meant mainly for Toby. She got in the back seat of the car, knowing Toby was going to call shotgun before she could even think about saying it. After a few minutes on the creepy road, she got distracted as Shaye stopped. She hadn't seen what she was talking about until they had stopped, but now she was really interested. "Maybe it's just a decoration?" she questioned without getting out of the car.

Toby smiled taking his things out of his back pocket and sticking them in the car's glovebox. He looked around boredly, things like creepy roads didn't really freak him out. Come to think of it, nothing really freaked him out. He watched the disk thing as well when Shaye stopped. He then opened the door and said, "Well let's check it out. It looks cool." He shut the door behind him, walking over towards it. It looked weird just kinda floating there, not really doing much. He didn't get it. It couldn't really be a decoration, and it seemed to draw him in. He didn't move from where he was at a safe distance from it, but he really wanted to move closer. It was almost as if it was telling him to come closer.

x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Reality with: Movie   Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:18 pm

OOC: I'm gonna wait to post for Cas right now, since he's not doing anything till the mortals (hehe) come through.

BIC:
Demitri whined, watching her and laughing mentally, digging through drawers, as if he were a cat or something, someone who could be amused with string. He bunched his mucles under him, lunging suddenly and landing on her, pinning her to the floor before stretching out, using her as if she were a matress. He personally enjoyed that, teasing her like this, his tail wagged, and his tounge lolled out playfully, hovering right above her face. He loved teasing her, knowing she hated the scent of dog, and now, not only would her bed be covered in it, but her as well. He yawned, before begining to playfully lick her face, anticipating being tossed across the room in a matter of seconds. His ear flicked, listening for Cas, just in case something happened. Despite Cas being the 'house leader' both he and Eva were very protective of their friend.

Shaye frowned, reaching out as if she wanted to pull Toby back into the car. "Tob" She muttered, though she slid from the car and followed after him, looking almost worried. She stared at the portal, stepping closer, as if she were a puppet and her strings were being pulled by someone beyond the portal. She frowned, she could swear she saw someone on the other side. Then, she was pulled though, in a panic, she reached out, snagging her friend's arm, and jerking him in after her. Gasping in suprise, she stared up, shocked at the huge, intimidating figure in front of her. "Wha-" She cut off, having Toby slam into her, and then, she assumed Elena.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Reality with: Movie   Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:38 pm

Toby watched as Shaye began to get pulled in, and then himself after getting grabbed by her. He came onto the otherside falling ontop of Shaye, and quickly rolled onto the ground next to her. He hadn't opened his eyes yet, but he knew he was on the ground somewhere. He then laughed a bit saying, "I probably got blood on you, sorry." He then let his eyes open, slightly dazed at the fact of what just happened. At this point he was pretty sure it was just a prank or something that was happening. His eyes widened a bit as he rolled over to see a large figure in front of where they had just come from. He then glanced over at Shaye not really sure what to do before he sat up trying to figure out what was going on. "You're better at dressing up, aren't you?" he asked the man slightly with a humourous tone to it.

Elena's eyes widened as she saw her friends practically disapear in front of her eyes. She stepped out of the car quickly running over to try and figure out what happened, but before she could she seemed to get pulled in herself. She landed on top of Shaye, and feeling bad she quickly moved herself off and onto the other side. She yelped a little when she saw a man in front of them, and he had wings. She glanced over at Toby, seeing his normal overly-confident face and it didn't make her feel any better. She didn't know what to make of the situation.

Eva fell on the floor slightly angry when Demitri pounced on her. She then gave up letting him lick her face for a moment. She hated the smell though, and she soon threw him off of her. Thank heaven she had a lot of strength for her size. She then sat up, she could smell something. Her pupils changed to a large size, almost making her eyes look black. There were humans downstairs. She tried to stop herself, but within moments she was at the door trying to get it to unlock, she was starving and they smelled so good. An evil smile appeared on her face, already invisioning the terror on their faces just before she killed them. She could tell that something was wrong with her, but in this state she couldn't do anything about it.

x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Reality with: Movie   Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:47 pm

Shaye groaned in suprise, pulling herself up, eyes landing on Castiel as Toby muttered something about him being good at dressing up. She almost agreed, but something was off, the man looked upon them with the most chilling eyes she had ever seen, before a sadistic smile twisted on his face.
"Er, Toby" She muttered, watching the blood drip down the man's wings ryhthmically, a nervous expression suddenly appearing on her face. She stepped back, sliding behind Toby, if he wanted to mouth of the creepy winged man, he could do that.

Castiel watched in suprise and curiosity as the humans tumbled into his living room. He smirked as the man commented on his costume, hah, as if. He watched them, two females, one male, trapped here until morning, and then they had to go back, or else they'd be trapped.
"Costume? No, you're mistaken human" He laughed, his voice was lovely, compelling, 'the voice of an angel' to be sterotypical. He laughed, the girls looked scared, good, scared was good here. "I must say, you took your time getting here. Welcome to the other realm" He said, stepping back. "I am called Castiel, and you are?" He wouldn't explain everything to them just yet. First they had to accept that they weren't on earth anymore, and then they'd be okay.

Demitri lunged for Eva as she tried the door, he could see the look on her face, and he knew she'd regret what she was about to do. He growled, dragging her down, not playful anymore as he forced he girl to the ground, his sharp teeth carefully locked around her arm, holding her. He wasn't cutting her skin, yet. He growled, shaking his head gently, not about to let her do this. Cas could handle the mortals, and he'd be on Eva watched, goody. He looked at her with sad eyes, trying to get her to listen to him, though it was impossible for him to actually talk.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Reality with: Movie   Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Toby was slightly drawn to the man's voice, but he didn't want to show it. Mimicking the man's voice he then said, "I am called Toby." He didn't get the whole other realm thing, but this guy really got into character. He admired that in other actors really. He him was nineteen and in his first year of studying to be in video industry and his side focus being acting. He looked over at Shaye and Elena, seeing them still scared. He didn't get why they were like that really. He stood up and brushed himself off. Something about this place felt off, and he watched the blood fall down the man's wings. It looked much more realistic than the fake blood he was wearing, but his didn't really dry out like other fake bloods, so maybe he had some speical brand or something.

Elena's eyes continued to widen as she realised the full picture. Toby obviously hadn't gotten to that point yet because he still wasn't in a serious mood. That was his only tell really, something was up when he wasn't in a joking mood. She inched closer to the two, not really wanting to sit there alone. She looked up at Castiel and quickly squeaked, "I'm Elena." She was really scared and if this place had any other people like him, then they were in for. She was afraid of all scary things, and this really wasn't helping at all.

Eva hissed and bit Demitri after he had grabbed a hold of her. She didn't mean to, but at this point it was just instinct. She strugged a bit, but seeing as the type of hold Demitri had on her she was beginning to slow down. She would wear out fast now, probably from the lack of food lately, and she couldn't afford to loose blood right now. She breathed heavily looking at Demitri with wild eyes, trying to calm herself down, but would try and fight herself away frequently.

x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Reality with: Movie   Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Shaye winced, "Seriously Toby" Shaye muttered, shaking her head, she returned her gaze to Castiel. "Shaye" She said, reaching out and taking Elena's hand, squeezing it reassuringly. She winced, listening to a loud thump from upstairs and jumped, "What was that?" She asked, staring at the cieling. She looked at Cas, enthralled by the blood dripping down his wings, it stained the entire couch, feathers fell from his wings, this most definately wasn't fake. She poked her friend sharply, really trying to get Toby to take this seriously/

Cas cocked his head to one side, the girls seemed to accept this place, the male, not so much. He smirked, glancing upstairs. "Erm, the vampire and werewolf" He said, laughing in a sadistic way. "She smells you, and he's stopping her from coming down here and tearing you limb from limb" He laughed again, his wings flexing, once again showing that they were very much real. "It'll be much easier for you once you accept you're stuck here for the night, at least" He glanced at the portal, it was glowing a sickly green colour. Which worried him, if it shut down, the humans would be trapped till next halloween, and he did not want to babysit till then. He winced, hearing a sharp yelp from upstairs. Poor Demitri, Eva was really doing a number on him.

Demitri growled, yelping in pain as her fangs sunk into him, vampire venom scarred and stung, and he hated it. He held Eva, watching her struggle sympathetically, he didn't release her arm, just held her, gentle now, making sure he didn't arm her. He whined, trying to calm her, not wanting to really have to fight her, since well, she'd probably win, or throw him through something. He looked her in the eye, carefully letting her go, and licking her cheek affectionately, and sitting up a bit, looking at her expectantly. He wanted everything to be better, but he knew something was wrong with Eva and Cas, something was wrong with this whole world.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Reality with: Movie   Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:52 pm

ooc: sorry, I had to write a paper...I'll be back on later to reply XD

x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Reality with: Movie   Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:15 am

OOC: Sounds good =]
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Reality with: Movie   Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:36 pm

Eva sat up quickly, the moment Demitri let up and sat near her. She was breathing heavily, even though she had no need to. Her pupils were still large, and the whites of her eyes had turned a blood red, making her look almost possessed by something. Well then again, that something was the want for food. She stood up, not going for the door anymore. She had gained enough sense to know not to go downstairs until she had eaten. She began ruffling through drawers, displacing things. That usually happened when she was trapped in her room. She'd clean it up later, but she didn't care for now. Eventually she made her way to a closet, displacing things there. She couldn't find anything to eat; she tried to keep some source of blood in her room, but she must've used it up last time. She looked over sympathetically at Demitri, unsure of what to do.

Elena smiled over at Shaye, glad that she was trying to help her feel better. After the thump though her smile turned right back to a frightened look. She looked over at Castiel trying to figure out what exactly was going on. She had no idea that something like this could happen, yet alone why this man was waiting here for people to come through.

Toby glanced over at Elena and Shaye while crossing his arms. He could tell that the two of them were really scared, so he began to let up a little. He still didn't believe that they weren't in their dimension or whatever anymore, but he figured it was a good time to stop until they got a little less scared. He looked up at the ceiling when the thud happened, but didn't really jump, just slightly. He looked back over at Castiel, talking like he normally would, and said, "So what's the catch?" He wanted to figure out what exactly was going on.

x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Reality with: Movie   Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:56 pm

Demitri watched Eva knowing she was looking for something to eat. He thumped his tail on the floor, wagging lightly, watching her expectantly, frowning, well as much as a wolf could, when he realized she hadn't found anything. He looked at her, before turning his neck to the side, giving her permission to feed from him, if she had to. He had done it before, neither of them enjoyed it, but sometimes it had to be done. He stretched out on the floor, blood already dripping from his shoulder from where she had bitten him before. He glanced around the room, wondering how Cas was making out with the humans, though he honestly had no idea what to make of humans, as he had never seen them before. He was generally kept away from them, or off doing something. He looked back at the vampiress, waiting to see what she chose to do.

Shaye stared at the ceiling. "Vampire and werewolf?" She squeaked, laughing dryly. "Oh goody" She sounded a bit nuts, she definately felt a bit nuts, she glanced at Elena, before returning her eyes to Cas. He was something else, she had never seen such an interesting human? Creature?
"What are you?" She breathed softly.

Cas laughed under his breath, though the yelp made him a bit worried. Elena often forgot her own strength. He listened, but the thudding of a wagging tail was all he heard, so he felt it safe to return his mind to the conversation. He looked over at Shaye, eyes amused for a moment.
"Me, I'm a fallen angel" He said, he didn't hide it, there was no point. He glanced at the three humans, watching them curiously, ignorant of the blood running down his wings, dripping onto the floor and anything they touched.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Reality with: Movie   Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:26 pm

Eva watched Demitri as he showed his neck to her, and she knew what it meant. Her first thought was not feed, werewolf blood was discusting. She looked at him before muttering, "I'm sorry," and within moments had bitten on his neck. She fed, unhappy about it. Luckily for Demitri she found his blood so replusive, so it wasn't hard for her to pull away only after half-feeding herself. When she backed away she looked somewhat regretful that she had done it, but her pupils had returned to their normal size. Now she'd be able to control herself if anything else happened. She then turned around so she couldnt see him before she said, "Thanks," quietly.

Elena's eyes widened even more when she heard this, if it was even possible that she could look anymore scared. She looked over at Toby and Shaye, walking even closer to them. She had no idea what to do, and she was so scared that she wasn't sure if she could even move at this point.

Toby laughed slightly, still skeptic about believing everything that was going on. At this point though, his laugh had turned into more of a nervous laughter. He glanced at the blood dripping everywhere, wanting to ask if it was hard to clean up all the time, but let it go. He looked back up at the ceiling, curious of what this "vampire and werewolf" looked like. He then said, "So if we're stuck here for the night, you don't mind me looking around then?" He wanted to find somewhere where they could stay that wasn't full of blood and feathers. He looked back at Shaye and Elena who were still seeming to hide behind him, but he figured they'd follow him if he decided to go off anywhere, but he never knew.

x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Reality with: Movie   Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:07 pm

Demitri shrugged, he didn't mind when she fed off of him. It hurt like a bitch, but in all honesty, it was better then her attacking the humans. He curled up on the floor, letting his tail settle over his nose as he whined softly. He wasn't sure if they should stay locked in the room, or go see the mortals. that was Eva's choice right now, not his. He sighed, his thick fur stained and matted with blood from the multiple bites, though he didn't appear to mind. They had been this route many a time, and he was getting used to it. His ears perked for a moment, and he listened, wondering what was going on downstairs.

SHaye gaped at Cas, a fallen angel? She shuddered, instinctively wrapping her arms around herself, wanting to feel safer, though really, right now, she felt about as safe as a mouse at a cat convention. She looked at Toby was he asked about exploring, that made sense, since they did seem to be stuck here. She looked around, suddenly aware of how shabby the house was. It was broken, burnt, bloody everywhere, it was like the inside of a horrific haunted house.

"No, I don't mind if you explore. There are however, claimed bedrooms, and the owners will not take lightly to humans in their beds" He warned. Cas's room was downstairs, so he wasn't worried.
"Also, if you see a giant wolf, don't be scared, he's very friendly" He laughed and sat back down on the couch, encouraging them to go off and explore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Reality with: Movie   

Back to top Go down

Changes in Reality with: Movie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next