Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:08 pm

Vlad sighed, "A few we can handle" He murmured, nodding to Nicki, "The couch is yours" He said, wondering where they'd stick Shawn, "You can stay upstairs in my room, I'll take the office" He finally said to the other vampire, "First door on the left" He added, rising and heading down the hallway. He needed to think, and he figured he wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight, not with all the drama going on around them.

Alexi let Maria tug him up and towards the guest house, "You shoulda slept longer" He muttered to his wife, "You're still recovering" He said, shoving the door open. Absentmindedly he checked in on the twins before heading down to their own room. He was relieved everyone was here now, the loss of two of his friends hurt though.
"G'd night" He murmured to Maria, kissing her cheek lightly before flopping into bed, not even bothering to change his blood stained, smoke covered clothing.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:29 pm

"I'll stay here with Nicki." Shawn murmured. "You need your rest too." he added quietly as Vlad left. He glanced over at Nicki again before standing up to pace for a while before finally sitting back down and passing out entirely.

-------

The tension and emotion from the day transformed into he dream. It woke Maddie up from a dead sleep, her whole body shaking from the force in her dream. She gasped shrewdly, as if she had been drowning, tears streaming down her face. Looking around hysterically, Maddie tossed the covers off her body and half stumbled of of her room. The rest of the house was dark and quiet and Maddie soon realized her dream was just a nightmare. Covering her mouth after realizing that her sobs had slightly echoed, Maddie slipped back into her room. She paced for a while, running her fingers through her hair. She didn't want to wake anyone, especially not Demitri and Kristen, who had fought to get Maddie in her own bed. Instead she tossed open her window and sat down on the window sill. Her last scowlding reframed her from going up to the roof, but he soft summer breeze was enough to slowly put her at ease, though the tears still flowed steady.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:33 pm

Vlad was already in his study by the time Shawn called out, he still needed to do some work, and sleep wasn't a high priority.

---

Sami sighed, waking early in the morning. Glancing at Carlos she noticed he was still 'asleep' so she quietly slipped out of the bed, pulling on a pair of short work out shorts and a loose tank top. She also grabbed her wind breaker and pulled it on before leaving the bedroom. She wanted to go for a run, and the morning was lovely. Heading to the kitchen she was as quiet as she could manage since she didn't want to bother any of the vampires. The stench of smoke, blood and ash still covered the house though she did her best to ignore it. Grabbing a water bottle from the fridge, she double checked that it was, in fact water, and headed out the back door, under Maddie's window. Pulling her hair into a pony tail and slipping her iPod into her pocket she took off down one of the seemingly endless trails in the woods, her pace slow and steady though with enough strain to offer her a good work out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Maddie had fallen asleep leanig against her window sill. Hearings door opening and then closing roughly jolted her awake. She groaned, rubbing her eyes gently as she looked around. The sun was rising behind the forest, and Maddie could only see a shadow of Sami heading off into the forest. She yawned, rubbing her arms that were now cold before glancing down at her bed. She grimaced, afraid of the nightmares that had been plaugeging her almost every night.

Instead she slipped back into her room to head downstairs to fix herself a cold breakfast. Downstairs the kitchen smelled horrible, so Maddie grabbed the milk and cereal to take into the dinning room. Juggling the milk jug and box, Maddie had to stand ok her tip toes to grab a bowl. Her fingers barely brushed against the bowl, and she pushed gently wih a huff to get at it. Her eyes went wide as it tipped out of her grip.

"No." she whispered, letting the cereal box fall so she could Cary the ceramic bowl. Sucking her teeth in annoyance, Maddie put down he milk and bowl, scrubbing her eyes free of the frustrated tears to grab a broom to clean up the mess. She was always making a mess.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Sami continued to move deeper and deeper into the forest, enjoying the quiet serenity of the place coupled with the pounding of music in her ears. She knew it was contradictory but she just couldn't work out without her music, it was a thing.

---

Demitri yawned, wandering downstairs in time to see Maddie sweeping up a mess of cereal. He sighed, she was getting to that awkward stage all kids went through where they knocked over everything and tripped over their own feet.
"Hey kiddo, I'll do that, you go eat" Demitri said softly, taking the broom from his daughter.
"Why don't you take your food outside? We can eat on the deck" He said gently as he cleaned up the mess for her. He knew Maddie was tired and frusturated which was why he wanted to have a realxing morning with her.

"There" He said, finishing with the mess and joining his daughter on the deck, a bottle of blood in one hand.
"Can't sleep huh?" He asked softly, sitting down on one of the chairs next to the small table and looking out at the forest.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:55 pm

Carlos winced, getting tucked out of his "sleep" from the pain in his chest bucking in a breath, Carlos looked around, not at all surprised that Sami wasn't laying beside him. Growling unconsciously, Carlos pulled himself out of bed and got dressed.

Maddie sniffed as Demitri came downstairs. "I didn't mean too, I was trying to catch the bowl." Maddie explained weakly. She merely nodded to Demitri, pouring the cereal in the bowl and taking the milk outside with her. Sitting out on the deck table, Maddie brushed the tears away and attempted to eat her little bit of breakfast. When Demitri came out to join her, she looked exhausted and was stirring the remains of her cereal.

She shook her head to answer Demitri. "More nightmares." she said, sniffing and rubbing her nose. She wasn't crying anymore, but it was obvious that she was upset.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:00 pm

Demitri sighed, scooping Maddie up and setting her in his lap.
"Don't worry about it honey, no one cares if you spill the ceral once in awhile" He reassured, "All kids go through an awkward stage, even I did" He didn't remember it, not at all, but he knew it was true, he had seen many kids grow up and each of them had experienced it.

He kissed her forhead, "You know when you have nightmares you can come crawl in with me and your mom" He chide gently, "We don't care Maddie" He knew she was reluctant to do that since she thought she was bothering them. Honesstly, he'd prefer if she crawled in with him and Kristen instead of suffering in silence.

---

Alexi wandered in from the guest house, nearly walking into Carlos.
"Morning" The vampire muttered, yawning and stretching. Unlike the rest of his family, he wasn't able to sleep off the jet lag, nor could he lie in bed, there was to much to do.
"Where's Sami?" He asked, glancing around for the girl, he was surprised to see she wandered so far from Carlos' side what with Kristen being all edgy and what not.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:11 pm

Maddie rubbed her face again, feeling foolish on top of foolish. She stirred her cereal around a little more, looking at it, though she was fighting the tears that were balling up again in her eyes.

"I...I know." Maddie whispered, her throat feeling tight. "I just..after yesterday...with you being tired and hurt, and mom wanted to be with you...and..." Maddie stopped then to rub her eyes again; she hated the fact that she was crying now, but her body just wouldn't stop. "I had only been asleep for a little while...you'd just gone up to the room...I-I thought I could go back to sleep, and I tried but...then Sami left and..." Maddie sniffed and shrugged as to finish her explination since that was when Demitri had walked in after she'd slipt the cereal.

---

Carlos blinked, taking a step back after nearly colliding with Alexi. "Morning." he grumbled, feeling a bit dazed and confused at the moment, therefore not at all attentive.
"I have no idea." Carlos mumbled, rubbing his face as if he were trying to wake up. Which in a sense he was. "She left a little while ago. The sepereation took a while to bother me this time." he said, sighing and looking out towards the back door. "I think she went out into the forest." Carlos said rubbing the back of his neck. Looking back at Alexi, Carlos tried to give a light smile.
"How are you?" he asked, noticing the bandages wrapped around his brother-in-laws hands.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:18 pm

Demitri hugged Maddie, rubbing her back reassuringly.
"Shhh" He soothed, "Maddie it's okay, no matter what time of night or day if you need your mother and I you just have to ask" He said gently, "We'd never be mad at you for that" He smiled, kissing her forhead.
"Sami left huh?" He was confused why his daughter had included that in her explenation of this morning's events. He smiled gently, kissing her forhead again and staring out at the forest. He continued to hold her, letting her seek comfort from him since he knew that was what she needed. Reassurance and the familiarity that was family.
"Can you do me a big favor today?" He asked her curiously.

Alexi groaned, "Been better" He admitted, flexing his stiff fingers.
"We went to get Nicki and them, like you saw. Only Donni was trapped under this massive metal support beam, Shawn, myself and Vlad had to move it. It wasn't exactly cold" The blonde vampire admitted with a shrug.
"Forest eh?" He looked out the window, wondering how far the girl had wandered.
"She's not exactly a house person" He teased Carlos, shaking his head at his friend.

---

Sami was beginning the long jog back to the house now. She loved being outside, especially in the woods and it was almost painful to return to the house. She could feel the painful tug in her chest that reminded her of what waited at the house, which made the clausterphobia created by walls and a roof worth it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:48 pm

Maddie merely nodded, turing around in Demitri's lap, resting her head under his chin as the sobs came. She was simply overwhelmed by everything that was going on. Although Maddie was smart for her age, and on occassion mature, she was still a frightened eight-year old who had been through too much that she didn't understand. And she could sense that more was coming, and it scared her.
Looking up, Maddie rubbed her face and nodded gently. "She went out...I heard the door open and close." she explained, coughing gently and rubbing her face again. Frowning, Maddie looked back at Demitri with a slightly curious look on her face. She didn't know what favor Demitri could possibly mean, but she nodded gently anyway.

Carlos nodded gently. "Yea, I heard." he murmured, as he listened to Alexi retell yesterdays story. He sighed roughly, rubbing his face before the tug in his chest lessened slightly. It was hardly a degree change, but Carlos felt it and he smiled in relief. She was heading back now.
"No, she's just not comfortable in here." Carlos said with a shrug. "I blame the shifter culture." he said with a smirk and a small shrug.
"How's Maria? Still sleeping I guess?" Carlos asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:54 pm

Demitri smiled, "We're going to have a lot of people in the house for awhile, and your mom and I and the rest of the family is going to be sort of busy. I was hoping you'd keep an eye on Zach and the twins for us?" He asked, he knew Maddie liked to be trusted with responsibility, especially when it came to her younger brother and cousins.
"We're always here if you need us of course" He reassured, "But we need someone to watch the younger kids and make sure they don't get into to much trouble when the rest of us are busy" He murmured, glancing up as he saw someone coming from the forest. He tensed for a moment before realizing it was Sami, she must have gone for a run he concluded, watching her finish the last of her water bottle.

Alexi laughed, "I dunno both Kristen and Maddie seem fine inside, though they do prefer outside" He shrugged, "Could be awkward for her too, with Kristen and what not" He shrugged, nodding his head at Carlos' next question.
"Yea, they're all passed right out. Serena and Nick are having a hard time with the jetlag and Maria's suffering from that and her injuries, it's wearing her out. Though she is getting better"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:49 pm

((Sry, had to help cook dinner))

Maddie rubbed her face with a soft sigh. She should have seen that one coming. Times like these, when the family was all gathered, Maddie was always asked to watch over everyone else. And she didn't mind at all. And she didn't really mind now...part of her wished she were as older, and maybe she could really help. For now, Maddie guessed this was the best she could do.
"Sure Dad..." Maddie said with a chuckle at her girlish thinking, wishing she could be older, how silly.

Carlos merely shrugged about Kristen and Maddie. "This is also their home, so they would more than likely feel equally comfortable inside and as well as outside, whereas Sami has been living on her own in the woods for a while now." Carlos said in his matter of fact way. It showed that he was slowly waking up, extremely slowly, but waking up none the less.
"Yes, I give it another day or two before their rolling in the dirt honestly." Carlos murmured with a small smirk.
"Maria will bounce back eventually." Carlos reassured. "No one takes well to vampire venom in their system." he said, sounding a bit distance now as he glanced outside. Sami was getting much closer to the house now, and it was obvious how head over heels he was for the shifter.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:54 pm

"Thanks hun" Demitri said, hugging his daughter, "Try and make sure your brother doesn't strain himself to much, he's still getting better" He reminded her, lifting her up and setting her on his shoulders.
"Shall we go wake your mother up?" He asked, heading for the house. He ducked so Maddie fit under the door and didn't smack her head, he didn't want to be responsible for maiming his daughter.
"Come on" He said, holding her legs tightly as they trotted past Alexi and Carlos.
"Morning" Demitri said, smiling at the two of them, he could see the faraway look on Carlos' face and knew the other vampire was waiting for Sami.

Alexi smirked, "My children would never roll in the dirt' He said in a mockingly arrogant manner. He was teasing of course, he smirked at the expression on Carlos' face.
"Morning" He murmrued to Maddie and Demitri, chuckling at the sight the made.
"Man you fell hard" He teased his brother-in-law as they headed for the kitchen.

Sami opened the backdoor, walking inside quietly though she knew more people were awake. She needed to shower, it was getting warmer out and she was hot. She glanced around smiling lightly at Carlos as she saw him.
"Morning" She said to Alexi as he snuck by her, giggling like a child who knew something no one else did.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:15 pm

Maddie chewed her lip gently. "Zach is gonna be ok right?" she asked quietly. "I mean...really? He sleeps so much..." Maddie murmured, silently voice her deep concern she felt towards her brother about his current condition. She ducked gently as Demitri held her on his shoulder, not wanting to hit the ceiling or the doorways as he walked.
"It's really early Dad..." Maddie said, with a small smile. "Mommy might not be happy we're waking her up."

Carlos shook his head. "I meant Kristen and Sami." he murmured, smirking at Alexi. "Sorry, it's early and lacking in the ability to think clearly before I speak." Carlos said, running his fingers through his hair. Hearing Alexi say morning, Carlos glanced over his shoulder to see Demitri and Maddie walking past him. Carlos smiled softly at the sight before hearing the back door open as Sami walked in. He completely missed what Alexi said since Sami walked in at the same time.
"There you are Miss Disappear." Carlos teased, smiling at her before clearing the distance between them to hug her gently and kiss her softly. "Morning run I pressume?" he asked.

Kristen vaguely heard the door opening softly, and the soft footsteps on the wooden floor before the matrice jumped and Maddie was on top of her. Kristen smiled lightly, rolling onto her back as her hearing came back in and she could hear Maddie calling her.
"Mommy...Mom..." Maddie laughed as Kristen's yawn sounded like that of a tiger.
"Yes Maddie?" Kristen mumbled.
"Are you gonna wake up?" Maddie asked.
"Nuh-uh." Kristen said, wrapping an arm around Maddie and rolling over with her daughter and the covers.
"Ahh! Daddy!" Maddie laughed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:20 pm

Demitri smiled, "He'll be fine kiddo, he's just recovering from being sick, and that means he needs a lot of sleep" He reassured his daughter as they entered Kristen's room. Setting Maddie down he watched the little girl, chuckling as his wife grabbed her and rolled both of them in the blankets.
"What's this?" He teased, "Looks like I have both of you right where I want you" With that he hopped on the bed and began tickling the two girls, smirking as he effortlessly dodged their attempts to swat him.

---

Sami laughed as she found herself in Carlos' arms and being questioned, playfully of course.
"Yea, there's some great paths around here" She said, wiggling free and going to get some more water from the sink. She smirked at him, watching as Alexi slunk past, heading outside to go hunting since he hated bottled blood with a passion.
"Everyone still asleep?" She asked Carlos curiously as she drained her glass of water and set it down by the sink.

"Not everyone" A sleepy Keith murmured, his wings drooping from exhaustion as he walked towards the coffee maker and turned it on.
Sami smiled at the angel, "You looked tired" She teased, "I am" Keith growled, though he was smiling.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:57 pm

"Uh-oh..." Kristen murmured just before Demitri pounced on both of them. Maddie squealed lightly, shrinking into the bed in an effort to get away from Demitri.
"Daaaaaddd!!" Maddie whined and laughed at the same time, squirming in the sheets.
"Demitri!" Kristen added, laughing as well. She couldn't believe that Demitri had them both pinned down and was acutally tickling them as well. Maddie glanced over at her mom, who nodded and pushed herself up, tossing a pillow at Demitri to let Maddie duck away and rolled right off the bed.

Carlos chuckled, watching Sami walk off and following her after a few seconds. He leaned against the door frame while she rummaged around, stepping aside to let Keith walk into the kitchen when he showed up.
"Blimey...you don't look like you slept a wink." Carlos murmured. "What are you doing awake this early?"

Shawn blinked a few times before his sight actually came back into focus. He coughed once or twice, before looking around in a slight panic. Then he realized where he was when he saw Nicki, still laying on the bed, seemingly sound asleep. Sighing, Shawn pushed himself up out of the chair, his shoulder popping gently and he winced before walking into the kitchen.
"What did I miss?" Shawn murmured with a light smirk.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:06 pm

Demitri growled as the pillow struck him in the face. He chuckled softly, letting both girls escape so he could curl up in bed.
"My plan worked, now I have the bed all to myself" He smirked as he stretched out, enjoying the space in the bed as he looked at the two of them. The door creaked open adn Zach came in, yawning.
"Whats up?" He asked his son who scrambled on the bed next to him.
"Couldn't sleep" Zach admitted, rubbing his eyes and looking at his parents and sister.
"You too huh?" Demitri murmured, wondering what had gotten both kids so worked up.

Keith pulled a face at Carlos, "I didn't" He said, pouring himself a cup of coffee and took a sip.
Sami imitated Keith, though she added some cream and sugar to her own cup, inhaling the scent with a happy smile.
"I haven't had coffee in forever" She said with a happy smile. She glanced up as Shawn came in, she'd never met him before so she didn't say anything, just sat down on the counter.

"Nothing" Keith murmured to Shawn, gesturing to the fridge in case he needed blood.
"Everyones either asleep or just waking up" He smiled lightly at the other vampire, though he was slumped tiredly against the counter, his wings hanging almost dejectedly with ruffled and bent feathers.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:31 pm

"What?!" Maddie asked, sitting up from the floor to glare playfully at Demitri. Kristen was laughing on the other side of the bed, sitting up when she heard the door open and Zach wandered in.
"Good morning sleepy head." Kristen said with a smile, picking herself up and sitting on the edge of the bed while Zach layed down with Demitri. She frowned gently, looking at Demitri when he mention that Zach was the second one to say he couldn't sleep.
"Insomina run rambant through the house last night?" Kristen asked gently.

Carlos frowned, wondering why Keith hadn't slept at all. Even Carlos felt a bit rested...Looking back at Shawn, Carlos smiled lightly at his friend.
"How are you?" he asked gently. Shawn merely shrugged, going over to the fridge and grabbing a bottle. He sipped from it gently and made a face, though he continued to drink from it anyway.
"Shawn this is Sami, Sami, Shawn." Carlos said, a small smile on his face.
"Nice to meet you." Shawn said. "Which it were under better circumstances." Shawn said, glancing at Carlos, who nodded gently before smirking and sipping from his bottle.
"I heard about Lauren...and Vi..." Carlos murmured softly. Shawn sighed heavily and nodded.
"I just hope you guys make that bitch pay and I'm there to see it." Shawn said, with a shrug, though his expression was blank.

Nicki came stumbling into the kitchen then, a hand wrapped around her waist as she leaned against the door frame. Seeing Shawn with a bottle, Nicki made a face.
"Any good hunting outside?" Nicki murmured, still looking half asleep though a bit more pale then normal.
"Mmm, not in you're condition there isn't." Carlos said, looking over at her. "Did Sven even look you over?" Carlos asked, frowning as to why his friend still seemed in pain.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:39 pm

Demitri shrugged, "Probably" He said, letting Zach curl into his side. He propped his head up with his elbows and glanced at his wife, "It was a rough day yesterday, everyones feeling it" He said, sitting up a bit and pulling Zach into his lap.
"Should we go down?" He asked, he could hear voices downstairs and knew the others were slowly waking up.

Sami smiled at Shawn, "Yea me too" She agreed, absentmindedly rubbing her forarm through her jacket. Still feeling warm she peeled off the offending fabric and draped it over the counter, continuing to sip her coffee.
She didn't say anything on the deaths of the friends, since she wasn't sure it would be appreciated.

Keith glanced at Nicki and frowned, "Sven wouldn't want you hunting until he can look you over" He said, cautioning her a bit.
"No hunting Nik" A voice sounded from the doorway as the afformentioned doctor wandered in.
"I need to take a look at your ribs and lungs" He looked semi-apolgetic.
"So no hunting until I get a chance" He warned.
"Morning" Sami chirped, echoed by Keith, both looking at the clearly exahusted Doctor with concern.
"Morning" Sven smiled in return, "I'm fine" He said before they asked.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:28 pm

"Are you guys hungry?" Kristen asked as Maddie scurried back up on the bed.
"I already ate..." Maddie said with a small shrug. Kristen nodded looking over at Zach now, tilting her head curiously.
"How about you little man?" Kristen asked gently, brushing his hair back with a small smile. He was looking much better today, much better than he had been for a while.
((Hmm...is Zach ever going to shift? Or is he gonna side more with a vampire? Just out of curiosity))

Nicki groaned lightly, which then caused her to cough and Carlos had to steady her.
"You're ridiculous. Shawn, how do you put up with her?" Carlos muttered, though there was a teasing hint in his voice.
"You're guess is as good as mine." Shawn said, shaking his head gently.
"It was just a scape." Nicki growled. "I've had worse."
"Yea, I'm sure you have, crazy old mum. You're laying back down." Carlos said, shaking his head and steering Nicki back towards the living room.
Shawn couldn't help but chuckle. "Good luck Sven...you're going to need it." he murmured, sipping from his bottle again.

Maria chuckled as she wandered into the kitchen, rubbing her forehead which was still pounding from the previous day.
"So are we making the kitchen the meeting room for the week?" she asked curiously as Carlos returned.
"Oi, you ought to be laying down as well." Carlos said.
"Oh shut it, you're as bad as Alexi..." Maria muttered, shaking her head and rubbing her chest slightly. "Speaking of which, has anyone seen him?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:40 pm

OOC: I haven't decied yet, I'm leaning towards vampire though, what do you think?

BIC:
Zach wrinkled his nose, looking thougtfully at his mother.
"Not right now" He finally murmured, curling back up next to Demitri and sighing.
"We should head down though" Demitri murmured, "Sounds like everyones up and about" He glanced at Kristen as he slid out of the bed, scooping Zach up as he did so.
The little boy wound thin arms around his father's neck and rested against his shoulder, yawning softly.

"Living room" Sven barked, tugging Nicki along despite protests.
"Luck won't be needed if she knows whats good for her. Either she listens to me or I set Shaye on her" Sven called back as Vlad entered the kitchen, looking disgruntled.
"Nice meeting spot" The vampire patriarch said, echoing Maria.

"He went hunting" Sami said to Maria, "Just as I got home" She added, stretching and rubbing her arm again. Stupid Mark. She looked at the others, feeling very out of place in the supposed vampire meeting.
She glanced up, tensing automatically as Kristen and Maddie came down followed by Demitri and a little boy who she figured was their son. She smiled, he was a cute kid, half asleep by he look on his face as he rested against his dad. Damn, this would make Kristen even more difficult to deal with.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:53 pm

((It's up to you since he's mostly you're character. I was just curious lol))

Kristen sighed and nodded in slight defeat. Maddie glanced up at her mother, instantly realizing why Kristen didn't want to go downstairs yet; Sami was in the kitchen. Maddie stood up with her mom, not wanting to be carried at the moment, but she hovered close as the family all walked downstairs. Maddie jolted slightly, hearing Sven barking at Nicki...whoever that was...the name rang a bell, but Maddie didn't see the girl Sven was talking too.

"And you thought I was difficult when it came to docotor check ups." Kristen murmured, glancing back over her shoulder as Sven took Nicki before looking at Demitri with a small smirk.
"I think it's safe to say that everyone's difficult at one point or another." Carlos said, stepping aside to let the family in. He was suddenly thankful that the kitchen was large, otherwise they'd have to meet out in the hallway in order to talk to everyone at once. He glanced over at Sami, having noticed her rubbing at her arm. Slidding over to her softly, he wrapped his arms around her, gently pushing her hand away. "Leave it be." he whispered, taking her hand in his. "That's Zachery, by the way. The little boy Demitri's holding."

Maria glanced down as Maddie squeezed her hand. "Ah, good morning sweetie. Sleep alright?" Maria asked, picking the girl up and resting her on the counter so they could be eye level.
Maddie merely shrugged as an answer to Maria's question. "Are Serena and Nick awake yet?" she asked quietly.
"Mm, not yet. I don't think they will be for a while. They were very tired last night." Maria said, to which Maddie merely nodded again; she sympathized and envied the twins, at least they could sleep. As Vlad walked into the room, Maddie chewed her tongue; he looked as tired as she did.
"When they wake up, they can come to the playroom. I'm gonna watch a movie." Maddie murmured, hoping off the counter and going over to Demitri who was still holding Zach.
"Zach...do you wanna watch a movie?" Maddie asked, sensing that the adults needed the take care of things like Demitri mentioned earlier, and they probably shouldn't be in the room right now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Demitri rolled his eyes, chuckling at Sven though he tried to keep himself quiet. He knew that Sven was beyond stressed and he knew his teasing wouldn't be tolerated. Zach clung to Demitri for a minute before nodding at his sister and letting his Dad set him down Zach took Maddie's hand and sighed, looking worried and tired as he glanced back at his parents while Maddie led him off.

Sami nodded, "I figured" She murmured to Carlos and nodded, dropping her hand.
"Its itchy" She muttered almost whining though she wasn't. She watched Kristen carefully, "I'm gonna go shower" She said to Carlos, slipping off of the counter and heading up to their room. She couldn't stand the tension radiating off of Kristen, it was making her extremely nervous.

Vlad slumped against the counter, "How long to Alexi's back, he needs to go pick up Luke's clan from the airport" He muttered, yawning exahustedly. He was tired, he'd been on the phone the better part of the night and he was stressed, beyond stressed about this whole situation. He glanced at Maria apologetically, "You can tag along if you want, We can watch the twins" He said, knowing Maria wouldn't want to be seperated from Alexi.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:16 pm

"Everyone got here yesterday." Maddie murmured in small explantion as she lead Zach towards the playroom. "I'll tell you more in the room." she added, heading down the hallway with her brother, letting him set the pace since she could sense how exhausted he still was.
"What do you wanna watch?" Maddie asked, closing the playroom door behind them and stifling a yawn. She firgured she would set up the dvd player first than tell Zach everything she knew if he wanted to know.

"The burn is healing." Carlos murmured as an explination. He glanced over at Kristen, who was leaning against the counter near Demitri, but looking no different than normal. He merely nodded to Sami, stepping back to let her walk upstairs. Kristen seemed to ignore her. Carlos sighed gently, rubbing the back of his neck before glancing over at Vlad.

Maria winced as she tried to figure out how far Alexi had gone. "I...I don't know. He went far." Maria murmured, shaking her head gently and pushing herself onto the counter to sit down.
"Was Luke bringing everyone?" Maria asked, resting her head in her hands for a moment. "They'll need the space in the truck...I-I can deal for a little longer." Maria murmured with a small smile, as she picked her head up and brushed aside a dark curl.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:27 pm

Zach shrugged, curling up on the couch with a blanket wrapped around him.
"I don't care" He said, looking at his sister expectantly.
"What's going on?" He asked, rubbing his eyes and sighing. He loved that Maddie always seemed to know everything going on and she always told him, which he appreciated.

Demitri glanced at Kristen as Sami left the room. He frowned, watching her go, he felt slightly bad for Carlos since he knew the man wanted to spend time with his mate and the tension between her and Kristen was making it difficult. There wasn't much they could do about it though since it was an issue between Sami and his wife. He glanced at his wife, smiling lightly, "You okay?" He mohthed curiously.

Vlad shrugged, "Whatever you prefer" He said to Maria, glancing up as Alexi came in the back door.
"Hey" He said, smiling at everyone.
"What's up?" He looked around, looking a bit confused.
"Not much, you need to go get Luke and them" Vlad said, "In an hour or so" Vlad added as Alexi looked curiously at his brother.
"Okay" Alexi shrugged, looking a lot better then he had in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: