Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Last Dragonlord

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:54 pm

(ok.......)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:18 pm

((Now what?))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:32 pm

(Take fire's characters!)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:47 pm

((NO!!))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:16 pm

(Why?)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:37 pm

((I'll mail her, dangit.))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:53 am

(ok)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:14 pm

((I mailed her. She said I could. but I want you to post, wither you posted last or not.))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:37 pm

Lucy suddenly pitched forward and clutched her forehead. She felt a strong presence of evil, as if Satan's pet himself was in the building. She was the only practicioner of the Christian faith, so it was her duty to stop this.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:51 pm

The Lady twitched as she felt a similar evil. "Shade..." she muttered, then reached for the door. Upon touching it, she drew back. It had shocked her. Then a small creature pushed it's way through the door. Halent sat on the doorknob and hissed, then said, "Don't leave this room! This is the only room that hasn't been touched by evil in years, and it has grown immune to the wicked force. Open this door, and you will die." Apparently, the translation spell was still in effect.
Sarayan lurched. He felt exactly as Lucy had, and didn't like it. He mind spoke to her immediately. :Lucy? Did you feel that?: he asked, stopping in the middle of the long stairway.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:53 pm

Yes, I felt it! We need to find the source and destroy it!, Lucy said.

Meanwhile

Shade was having great fun wreaking havoc in the part of the fortress that was farthest from Lucy and Sarayan. He relished the screams of his former comrades.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:03 pm

The shadows of Drommel's countless minions flowed forth, destroying all that Shade directed them upon.
Sarayan twitched, now just itching to become a dragon once again. Where are you? We need to stay in touch. he answered. Quickly looking side to side, he ran in the direction he thought Lucy was. Unable to see her, he snarled and began to growl. "Damn you, you evil thing, whatever you are. I can only say that this could be Shade..."

((It says in Sarayan's bio he's usually right about stuff. Twisted Evil ))
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:56 pm

((Not in interupt the RP going on here, but I'd like to warn you Sora that you are in violation of forum rule #1 (respect), and it is probably one of THE most important rules on the forum. Also when you were telling Hanabi to play Fire's charries, that would be in violation of Roleplaying Rules #4 and #3. Now I've talked to Fire, and I know she's given permission for hanabi to play the characters, but please do not try and take over things without consent of the person who began the forum, and please do not be rude to anyone (by saying that Fire is mean and she doesn't "get" your style). Remember this is a warning, I do not want to have to go far enough to ban anyone on here, but you must pay attention to the rules. Thanks!
- Psychic_Pineapple (movie)

PS - If you wanted the message about Fire to really be between you and hanabi, you best not say it on the forums. Everyone can read it whenever. Thanks for your kind consideration too. ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:46 pm

Lucy also ran towards where she beleived Sarayan to be. She soon found him. "We have to stop whoever is doing this!", she said.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:15 pm

"I know! Now, I believe it's Shade. And another force just feels purely demonic..." he muttered. Then he melted into his draconic form, his bright green scales glistening. Just at that moment, a chunk of the Keep broke from it's place, falling downwards to all who were in it's death.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:23 pm

Shade had shifted into his dragon form, and was now 100 times more powerful than usual, owing to his temporary demonic powers. He was also 50 times as big, and was completely black. He let out a piercing shriek, followed by a burst of flaming lightning shooting from his mouth.l
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:04 pm

Sarayan snarled, then looked at Lucy. "Well? Are you going to help me or not?" he growled, stretching his wings.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:13 pm

Lucy turned to her dragon form as well. Shade snarled and conjured up a maelstrom of flames that consumed the entire area.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:01 pm

Two dragons emerged from the rubble, screeching as one put out a fire on the other. The black one, a girl, dived for Sarayan who had avoided the fire by beating his wings fiercely to put them out. He had also protected Lucy for the most part. The white dragon followed after the girl, chirping a greeting as he hovered near them. The fires were moving in quickly on Sarayan and Lucy again, so the green dragon shoved his soul twin into the air before lifting off the ground. He growled. The black female shook ashes off of herself, revealing her blue tipped parts. She hissed, "We need a plan. Let's find a clearing to discuss it." With that, she beat her wings until she had risen higher, then began to glide away. The white dragon followed her, along with Sarayan behind them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:19 pm

Shade growled. He reared back on his back legs and directed his demons to attack the dragons.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:17 pm

Shadows flared forth, writhing in a black mass attempting to consume the dragons. The black and white dragons flew onwards effortlessly, constantly staying just out of reach. Sarayan spat fire at them. A couple caught on fire, but smiled as they fell, for they would spread a demonic blaze below. The green dragon cursed, then pounded his muscular wings in an attempt of escape.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:48 am

Shade smiled. His time was drawing near. However, he muttered under his bresth, and glowed blue. He had cast the ultimate in dark magic, an iimmortality spell. He would keep his demon powers, and never die.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:36 pm

Drommel snarled, then looked at the dragon that was Shade. "Your time has come...Now we really must take our leave." he stated calmly, then easily stole away the demons from Shade, as he was a 'creator' of them, so to speak. They formed a circle around Shade, and began to melt the ground beneath them. The demons chasing the smaller dragons peeled away and flew to join the circle. The head demon, Drommel, began to peel away his collar.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:20 pm

Shade let out a piercing shriek, and shattered the circle of demons, sending them flying in all directions. He flew in to the air, still in his demonic dragon form, and took off to go on a killing spree that would make Hell look like a beach in Hanalulu.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:21 pm

Drommel shot after Shade, screeching such a high frequency it would pierce the ears of anyone but himself and the Devil. His strangely shaped wings grew to double their size, which doubled their speed. Soon he had Caught up to Shade, and sunk his teeth past the thick scales covering the dragon's hide. Easily, he sucked out the demonic magic within the dragonlord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Dragonlord
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: