Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:11 pm

Zero didn't look at her. "Am I making you mad?" he asked, brushing a few more strands of hair from his face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:35 pm

"Mildly" Shaye admiited, sighing.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:23 pm

"Hmmm..." Zero said. Scream by Avenged Sevenfold shouted from his pocket. He withdrew it quickly. "I'll be right back, luv." He said, flipping open his phone and going out to the hallway.

Andy got up from the floor. She knew Adrian and Jay were asleep and she was pretty sure Keith was too. She was quiet as she snuck out onto the balcony.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:28 pm

Shaye shrugged, half-asleep on the bed. She was still annoyed, Zero didn't seem to take an interest anymore, or, at least that was how she was feeling. She stayed curled in the blanket, feeling miserable. All she wanted was that spark back, but lately he had seem disinterested. She shrugged, maybe he was just worried about her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:32 pm

Zero spoke in quiet tones to the realtor. Zero cleared his throat, explaining the situation to the guy. "Yes, perferably three floors. But definitly three large bedrooms." Zero nodded as the guy repeated his words. "Asap." Zero said. Then he nodded again. "Okay. Awesome. Yes. Thank you. Bye."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:35 pm

Shaye stretched out, she was bloody exahusted, every part of her body hurt, she figured that was normal. She shifted, suprised that she was able to hear Zero on the phone, this was all so new to her.

Keith shifted, yawning, he was semi-awake, but he was to tired to move. He glanced around, wondering where Andy was, sighing he touched his casted arms, damn, he couldn't believe he had agreed to this.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Zero flipped the phone shut with a sigh. He walked back into the room and gave a small yawn. Their house would be ready tomorrow. He licked his lips and looked around, running a pale hand through his silver hair.

Andy sighed, staring out toward the water. She still couldn't believe what had happened in the past few days.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:41 pm

Shaye glanced up at Zero.
"Hey" She croaked tiredly, rubbing her eyes. She was still wrapped tiredly in the blanket, and she didn't feel much like moving. She sighed, hoping this was all normal.

Keith sighed, flopping back on the bed, having not been able to locate Andy.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:43 pm

Zero looked up at her. "Hey. Go to sleep. You're exhausted." He glanced around again and then looked at her.

Andy heard Keith flop back on the bed and she went to the door, leaning against the doorframe, arms folded over her chest, watching him silently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:46 pm

Shaye shrugged, "I am tired, but aren't you going to come to bed?" She asked curiously. "I mean, don't you want to be near me?" She felt like he didn't want to be, she was still all mixed up over this whole being a vampire thing.

Keith glanced up as he saw Andy.
"Hey" He mumbled, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:53 pm

Zero gave a slightly-irritated-eyes-closed sigh and then looked at Shaye again. "I wouldn't be able to sleep right now." He said glancing around. "But I'll lay with you."

Andy smiled. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:58 pm

Shaye frowned at his irritated sigh.
"Don't bother, you obviously don't want to" She grumbled, curling up and sniffling. She couldn't cry anymore, but she could make the sounds that involved in the act.

Keith shrugged, "Sleeping" He grumbled, sighing and rubbing his eyes with the edge of his cast.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:02 am

Zero sighed again. "It's not that I don't want to, Shaye. It's just that you keep incinuating that I don't want to be near you or I don't love you anymore and that... Well, that's a bit irritating."

Andy chuckled. "Tired of those casts yet?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:05 am

Shaye sat up, sighing.
"I know I do, damn, I'm so sorry, everything's just so mixed up right now. And I guess I'm worried you will fall out of love with me, because, well, I don't feel like me anymore. I'm sorry" She rubbed her tearless eyes.

Keith sighed, "Extremely tired of them" He grumbled, "I'm guessing I can't take them off though"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:19 am

Zero gave her a level gaze. "I know why. It's just irritating. Now got to sleep. You're too exhausted to be worrying about this stuff." He said.

Andy chuckled. "Nope. Not until your wrists heal."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:21 am

Shaye frowned, "I'm not going to bed until we work this out" She said, shaking her head and forcing herself to sit. She knew she was being ridiculously stubborn, and all she wanted to do was sleep, but not until her and Zero were okay.

Keith sighed, "Meanie" He mumbled tiredly, sighing and leaning back against the pillows.
"What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:31 am

Zero sighed, rolling his eyes. "Work what out? What is there to work out?"

Andy smiled. "So they call me." Then she shrugged. "Nothing. Standing here. You?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:32 am

Zero sighed, rolling his eyes. "Work what out? What is there to work out?"

Andy smiled. "So they call me." Then she shrugged. "Nothing. Standing here. You?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:09 pm

"Well obviously this whole issue we're having. You being irritated with me, that's something to work out" Shaye said, her voice soft.

Keith sighed, "Well I was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:36 pm

Zero sighed again. "I'm not irritated with you, just the stuff you are saying. See the difference?"

Andy gave a small chuckled. "Hmmm... Well, go back to sleep."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:39 pm

Shaye nodded, "Yea I suppose I do, but still, we do seem to have an issue. I apologized for that, like I said, I'm all messed up and worried" She sighed, rubbing a hand through her hair, carefully yanking out the knots.

Keith yawned. "Are you gonna come to bed?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:49 pm

Zero glanced away. "I still don't understand what the issue is." He said, looking at her.

Andy thought for a second. "Yes. I am." She said as she walked over, sitting down on the bed and then stretching out.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:52 pm

"Well we're arguing, that's an issue" Shaye pointed out. "Not to mention the fact that I'm upset, which I would hope is an issue" She sighed, she just wasn't making herself clear.
"Look, I love you, you know that, but I'm worried"

Keith smirked, curling against Andy, his back to her, since with the casts he couldn't wrap his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:54 pm

Zero blinked. "Worried about what?"

Andy smiled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:55 pm

"Us" Shaye said, "I'm worried about you losing interest in me, about you not loving me, all that stuff" She looked away, embaressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next