Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:17 pm

Kristen shook her head. "Demitri, I don't think you know how to not go overboard." Kristen murmured, smirking to show she was only teasing him. She nodded in agreement and stood up with a stretch. Shopping with Maddie for her birthday was going to be interesting. Kristen smiled at the thought of having Alexi and Maria back over at the house.
"Sounds like a plan." Kristen agreed with a nod.

Maddie stood up, seeing that everyone was getting ready to leave. She rubbed her eyes the same time Keith yawned and sighed. Maria chuckled.
"If these two don't fall asleep while you're out shopping." Maria said, looking between Keith and Maddie. She had a feel though that the child's own weariness was coming mostly from Keith.
Alayna glanced up and shrugged before looking back at Keith. Yea, he was fine, just thoroughly exhausted. She smiled and nodded to him before looking back at Demitri.
"To the mall then?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:21 pm

Demitri stuck his tounge out at Kristen.
"Meanie" He teased, walking over to Maddie and scooping her up, letting her rest her head on his shoulder.
"You and Alayna can head back to the house if you want" He said with a small frown, looking at Keith.
"I'll give you guys cab fare" He murmured, looking at Alayna now, he, like her, was worried about Keith. He sighed, rubbing Maddie's back.

"They can stay here" Alexi said, "We can drop them off later, when we come over" He said with a small grin. He looked at Keith and Alayna.
"Yea, maybe sounds like a good plan" Keith muttered, "Alayna, you can go with Demitri and Kristen, I'm gonna crash in the guest room, if that's alright?"
"Yea of course" Alexi said, looking at Maria with a worried expression.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:24 pm

Kristen rolled her eyes. There were times where Kristen wondered how old Demitri thought he was. Sometimes he acted as childish as Maddie. Not that Kristen minded, it was a bit cute at times. Still she strecthed and followed him, glancing over her shoulder when Demitri stopped to talk to Alayna and Keith.

"Yea, you guys are welcome to stay here. Hopefully we'll be able to watch a movie if Alexi can manage to hook up the stero system the right way this time." Maria said, smirking and folding her arms over her chest. Alayna couldn't help but smirk. Hearing that Keith oppited to stay and crash, Alayna felt a need to stay with him.
"We'll meet up with you guys later." Alayna said, looking at Demitri to exchange a worried glance before smiling at Kristen.

Maddie sighed, resting against Demitri. She tried not to groan in small protest to the amount of tension and worry in the room. Everything had been fine just a minute ago. What had happened?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Demitri rubbed Maddie's back, "Alright, we'll see you guys in a bit" He said, knowing Maddie's mood was down because everyone was worried about Keith. He smiled, "Come on kiddo, we got birthday stuff to get, and then we can go home" He said, trying to cheer her up. He smiled kissing the side of her face and walking to the elevator. He pressed the button and got in. He hated the damn things, but if Maddie liked them, then he'd deal.

Alexi stuck his tounge out at Maria.
"Pain in the ass" He said, shaking his head and smirking.
"I'm fine at hooking stuff up, it's the stupid spanish instructions" He teased, showing Keith to the spre room, where the angel basically lay down and crashed. He sighed sympatheticaly, walking back out to the living room.
"He still exahusted?" He asked Alayna curiously, sitting back down and fiddling with the surround sound again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Seeing that Maddie was nearly asleep in Demitri's arms, Kristen didn't feel too bad about voicing her own concerns. "You sure Keith will be alright?" Kristen murmured softly as they walked into the elevator. "I've never seen him so drained..."
Maddie mummbled quietly, turning her head to face away from Demitri and Kristen as she rested. She was tired, but only because Keith had been. The effects were slowly starting to wear off the farther they got from the penthouse where the Fallen Angel now slept.

Maria rolled her eyes. "All the more reason to learn." she said, watching as Alexi lead Keith upstairs. Once Demitri and Kristen had left with Maddie, Alayna heaved a sigh of relief and fell back into the sofa.
Maria frowned. She didn't need to be an empath like Maddie to see something was wrong. "Alayna? Is everything alright?" she asked carefully, wondering if she was trespassing on tender grounds.
"Oh, yes. I...I'm just worried about Keith." Alayna said quietly with a light smile. As Alexi came back, Alayna gave a silent sad nod. "Yes. Ever since the healing."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:48 pm

Demitri sighed, "I think he'll be fine, but I mean, honestly so much of his own health was used in the healing, he's just trying to recover, I hope" He sighed as they stepped out of the elevator and towards the SUV.
"Feeling moer awake now kiddo?" He asked Maddie, setting her in the backseat, and buckling her in. She was a bit more groggy, mainly because of Keith and what not.

Alexi sighed, shaking his head.
"I'm sure he'll be fine Alayna, I mean, a major healing like that has to take a lot out of someone" He said, shaking his head and finally fixing the surround sound.
"Awesome" He grinned, turing it on and seeing if it worked. "Haha, victory!" He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Kristen ran her fingers through her hair and nodded. "I guess so." she murmured, following Demitri out to the car. Maddie seemed to be waking up, but it was taking longer then usual. She yawned and shrugged as Demitri slid her into the backseat and buckled her up. She closed her eyes for a little while. Kristen sighed, jumping into the passenger seat and looking at Demitri with a slightly worried expression.
"I guess we only wait huh?" she murmured, running her fingers through her hair gently.

Alayna sighed. Everyone seemed to be saying the same thing. "It isn't exactly easy, knowing there's little I can do to help him." Alayna murmured. She couldn't even use her gift to help him, giving him her energy so he wasn't so tired would only make him sick.
Maria smiled in sympathy and sat down next to Alayna. "You can help by giving him the time he needs. By being patient, and being there once he gets better. I'm sure that's all he'll need from you." Maria said sincerely before Alexi broke in with his exclimation of excitment. Maria couldn't help but laugh and even Alayna chuckled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:25 pm

"Yupp, we can only wait" Demitri said, heading downtown, "Well, it might be good if she sleeps through shopping, that way you don't have to argue with her" Demitri teased, pulling into the mall parking lot, a small smile on his face. He stretched, before slipping from the car door and helping Maddie out.
"You wanna walk, or should I carry you?" He asked, picking her up, as she hadn't protested yet. He glanced at Kristen, "Where to first? Decoration store?" He asked her, they had already gotten her birthday presents, Demitri had gotten Maddie a bike, and he wasn't sure what Kristen had gotten her. The bike had training wheels of course, so he'd have to teach her how to ride a two wheeler. Maddie had been asking about bikes and stuff lately, he had told kristen his present, she just hadn't told him her's.

Alexi smiled, looking like a happy kid basically ignoring Maria and Alayna, until they laughed at him.
"You know, I did it, without speaking a word of spanish" He teased. He sighed, "So, movie?" He asked curiously, standing up and brushing his pants off.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:36 pm

"Hmm..." Kristen said, glancing over her shoulder as Demitri drove. That would be a miracle in and of itself if Maddie practically snoozed through all of their shopping. When Demitri finally stopped the car, Maddie woke up a bit due to the lack of motion. She blinked, slightly in a daze as Demitri picked her up from the car. She mummbled incoherrently and simply wrapped her arms around his neck and resting her head on his shoulder.
"Yea sure." Kristen said, nodding in agreement.

Maria chuckled to herself and sat back in the sofa, contently watching Alexi. "Sure." Maria agreed, looking at Alayna. The girl merely shrugged and Maria shook her head before looking at Alexi. "Pick something out. We need to test the system. Just because you managed to turn it on doesn't mean it's going to work completely." Maria pointed out with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Demitri smiled, letting Maddie rest her head on his shoulder.
"Alright, let's go get some decorations. Do we have a theme for this party?" He asked Kristen, he knew little girls liked themes, like ponies, or princess or something. He sighed, shaking his head and chuckling. He figured if they did do ponies Kristen wouldn't let him get an actual pony, not that that was a problem, animals disliked vampires, it was the scent thing. He shifted Maddie a bit, though was careful not to disturb Maddie to much. If she wanted to sleep, that was fine by him. He walked into the store, pausing to pick up some disney princess plates.
"Princess theme?" He chuckled.

Alexi rolled his eyes, "believe me, it works" He grumbled, walking over to his movies and grabbing Troy. He slid it into the blueray player and turned it on. Wincing as the sound blasted out.
"Wow" He said, smirking as he jabbed the volume button, "Looks like it works to me" He said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:54 pm

Kristen chewed her bottom lip thoughtfully as they roamed about the store. She glanced at Demitri and Maddie occasionally with a smirk. The little girl had been so eager to get out of the house, and now she was practically asleep. Seeing the different themed decoractions, Kristen smirked. As Demitri reached for the Disney Princesses, Kristen turned around holding up a Kung Fu Panda plate.
"She loves Kung Fu..." Kristen said, smirking, rememebering how many times Maddie wanted to watch that movie.

Alayna and Maria both winced as the movie started and the sound system kicked in. Maria had to cover her ears it was so loud to her. Once Alexi lowered the volume, Maria lowered her hands.
"Alright love, you win, it works." Maria mumured, rubbing her ears. "Enough to wake up the dead." she muttered, shaking her head.
Alayna chuckled, glancing over her shoulder to make sure Keith wasn't wondering what was up. "Not enough to wake Keith it seems though." Alayna said, laughing to herself. "What movie did you put in anyway?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:03 pm

Demitri chuckled, "Kung fu panda it is" He glanced around, finding a pinata of the panda bear.
"What about this?" He asked with a small smile, he knew Maddie would love it, and it wasn't all that expensive. He sighed, kissing Maddie's head and looking around, grabbing some streamers and poking around the store. He sighed, he really did enjoy being out with Kristen and Maddie, even if Maddie was sound asleep.
"Guess Keith really wore her out" He commented.

Alexi laughed, though he was rubbing his ears a bit.
"Troy" He said with a grin, looking at Alayna, "I doubt the apocolyps would wake Keith right now" He teased, sitting down in front of Maria, pressing his back to her knees and sighing.
"Damn, I did a good job" He teased.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Kristen glanced up at the pinata and grinned. "That would be comical." she admitted with a smirk. She roamed about, looking at all the different odds and ends the store had. Some of the stuff Kristen thought was a bit over the edge and not really at that necessary. Then again, she hadn't thrown enough parties herself to know what exactly was enough or not.
Kristen tossed her hair back in the same motion to look over at Demitri and Maddie. She gave a small frown and a shrug. "I guess so." she murmured. "So, think we've got enough?" she asked, smirking at the question she had just dared to ask him.

"Ooh, good movie." Alayna said, drawing her knees up to her chest as she sat on the sofa.
"Bloody battle." Maria murmured.
"Don't tell me you were there..." Alayna gaped.
Maria shook her head. "No. But Keith was." Maria murmured. "Not you're Keith. The head of my coven back in Britan. He's nearly as old as Vlad. He could tell stories that gave me nightmares." Maria said. Alayna shuddered, not wanting to think about what could possibly frighten a vampire.
Maria smiled as Alexi came to rest against her knees. Instantly, she reached a hand forward and ran her fingers through his hair. "Oh, would you like a treat boy?" Maria teased, ruffling his hair as if Alexi were a dog.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:40 pm

Demitri smiled and looked aroung, gathering a few things like Kristen until they had a substanial amount.
"I'd say we're good" He murmured with a small grin. "I can't think of what else to buy" He admitted.
"Um, we just got to go order a cake" He said, smiling, "It's like a novelty cake store, they can make one look just like the panda or something" He said, holding Maddie lightly and handing over his card to the cashier.
"Let's go" He said with a small smile. He took one of the bags, letting Kristen take over the other two, as he was holding Maddie.

Alexi rolled his eyes, "What am I? A pet?" He grumbled, shaking his head and frowning. He let her continue however, because well, the attention was nice. He glanced up, "Yea? I remember that, Vlad and Sven were there as well, wasn't that how they all met?" He asked, shaking his head and chuckling. Just like he was from Roman times, a gladiator, his older siblings were greeks, they had become soliders in the army of the greeks. Well. Sven had been a doctor. Like them, Alexi had changed his name, all three had russian names now, but their original names were those of their time periods and homes.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:50 pm

Kristen nodded. "Oh that would be cool." She said, smiling at the thought of Maddie's face when she say that her cake was a cartoon character. "Though, she might not want to eat it after she sees it." Kristen said, laughing quietly. She watched Demitri pay for the stuff and she grabbed the remaining bags since Demitir was caring Maddie.
The child stirred a bit as they walked back to the car, but when Kristen said it was alright for her to sleep, Maddie's head went back on Demitri's shoulder.

Alayana laughed quietly. The two vampires were comical, and entirely perfect for each other. Alayna's eyes darted up to the stairs for a moment before looking back at the movie.
Maria smirked and nodded.
"I think so," she mused. "Though, I'm not entirely sure."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:57 pm

Demitri chuckled, putting the bag in the back of the car.
"Come on, we'll go order the cake, and then I can pick it up the day of her party" He said with a small grin, he carried Maddie effortlessly, carefully walking back inside.
"Come on" He said wtih a small grin, heading towards the bakery. He walked in, smiling a bit at Kristen, "Do you want to look through the cake book?" He asked with a grin, "Or just order?" He asked, smiling at her lightly.

Alexi sighed, resting his head against Maria tiredly, well not so much tired, just relaxed.
"Losers" He grumbled, smirking at Kristen and Alayna. He stood up, shaking out his hair and poking around the appartment.
"So, what did you and keith get Maddie?" He asked Alayna, "I know Demitri got her a bike, but I have no idea what Kristen got her"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:10 pm

Kristen placed the other two bags in the back of her trunk as well. She sighed, seeing Demitri carrying Maddie about. It was cute, but at the same time, Kristen was concerned. Maddie wasn't usually like this, even when she used her powers. Maybe she had overdone it, used too much of her power and took more of Keith's exhaustion then she realized...Liking that theroy, Kristen snapped back to her reality as Demitri started asking her questions.
"I think we should just order." Kristen said, though she skimmed through the cake book anyway. Mostly out of curiousity.
"Oh, how bout something like this?" Kristen asked. "A flat regualr cake, and the characters from the movie in the corner or something, and we could have the Happy Birthday part written on?"

Alayna watched Alexi get up and walk around. She firgured they were still getting used to the apartment.
"I haven't bought it yet, but I know what I'm getting her. One of those paint by number books." Alayna said. "She's been watching me paint recently, so I thought she would like trying for herself."
Maria nodded as she listened. She had to think of something herself for the little girl. Absentmindedly, Maria rubbed at the golden bracelt on her arm.
Alayna frowned. "Kristen hasn't told anyone what she's getting Maddie it seems."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:19 pm

Demitri nodded, "That would be cool" He murmured, "Vanilla cake with chocolate frosting, with the characters of her favorite movie and Happy Birthday Maddie on it" He smiled, looking at Maddie with a grin. He placed the order, nodding and giving the date. Kristen had gotten better at Russian, but not like him. He smiled, "There, It'll be done on her birthday and I can pick it up for her" He said, shifting Maddie and frowning.
"Man she's really out of it" He said, "Ready to head home?" He asked her curiously, "Or did you want to stop and pick anything else up?" He shifted Maddie again, looking at the little girl, mildly concerned, but like Kristen, he assumed she overdid it on her power, or had been to excited and had warn herself out.

Alexi sighed, "I dunno what we're gonna get her" He glanced at Maria.
"Has Keith given it any thought? Or are you just putting his name on your present?" He asked Alayna. He figured the angel would't get shopping done, Keith was far to tired.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Kristen nodded in agreement and continued to look around the bakery as Demitri placed the order. She could smell the freshly baked cakkes, the sugared frosting...and something else...it was sweet, but not, and it smelled great. Kristen rubbed her lips gently. Taking another step closer, Kristen was stopped by Demitri's words. She blinked and the scent was gone. She held her head for a moment and swallowed. Her throat burned.
"Oh damn..." Kristen murmured softly. Looking up at Demitri, Kristen quickly shook her head. "No, that should be everything. Let's go home."

Alayna smiled lightly. "I was going to sign his name as well." She admitted with a shrug. She didn't mind, not after everything Keith had been through. Plus, she doubted Keith would be going shopping between now and the actual party.
"Well you still have time. The party isn't for another week." Alayna said.
Maria nodded, having come out of her daze. She looked over at Alexi, then Alayna as they talked before turning her attention back to the movie which was still playing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:47 am

Demitri felt the burning in the back of his throat, and glanced at Kristen.
"Sure thing" He murmured, wrapping his spare arm around her and steering her outside. He put Maddie down in the backseat and reached for a bottle in the cooler, "Here, I grabbed this for you" He said, handing her the bottle of blood. He was still a bit sad she needed this stuff, but at least she was eating food again, which he figured was a plus. He buckled Maddie in, smirking a bit.
"Wow, I can't believe she slept through her shopping" He said with a small sigh, slipping into the driver's seat and started the car up.
"Drink" He grumbled, smirking at her a bit. "Cause you're making me thirsty" He teased.

Alexi sighed, shaking his head and chuckling. Both girls were chatting, and he definately didin't want to join in. He stretched his arms over his head, walking into the living room and poking around. Alayna was right, he and Maria weren't used to this new place yet, and he really was getting used to it. He sighed, sitting down at the kitchen counter, it was like a bar style, and he stretched out over the counter, bored.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:32 pm

Kristen sighed, glad that Demitri's arm came over her. She glanced over her shoulder as they left and surpressed a shudder. She watched Demitri place Maddie down in the back seat and opened the passanger door. Kristen paused, hearing Demitri rumaging in the back of the truck. She blinked as he handed her a bottle and she smiled softly.
"How long has that cooler been back there?" Kristen asked, unscrewing the cap and taking a tentative sip. The taste wasn't too bad so Kristen drank from it a bit more greedily.
"Mm.." Kristen agreed, feeling ten times better now as she sat back in her chair. "I am drinking." Kristen grumbled back, taking another small sip from the bottle to prove her point.
"Should we go pick up Alayna and Keith? Or are they going to come with Alexi and Maria?" Kristen asked quietly

Maria didn't have to look over her shoulder so see Alexi sitting with a bored expression on his face. She just knew. "Did you fix the wiring in the bedroom?" Maria asked, hoping to give him something to do considering he wasn't up for conversation at the moment.
Alayna glanced up at the stairways for a moment. "He's still sleeping isn't he?" she murmured, rubbing her palms together
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:43 pm

Demitri sighed, "I just put it in last night" He said with a small grin. He felt the burning in her throat subside and sighed contently. He shook his head, "Alexi and Maria can bring them, if Keith's still sleeping we don't want to drag him out of bed" He muttered, starting up the SUV and starting towards home. He glanced at Kristen, smiling lightly.
"Feel better?" He asked her gently, turning onto the main highway, heading back towards the house. He sighed, "So, how many kids did you want to invite to Maddie's party, I have about ten I think" He said, grinning.

Alexi glanced up at Maria, "Hm, wiring?" He smirked, "All done" He chuckled, "Yea, he's still asleep, though I'm sure he'll be up soon Alayna" He reassured. He sighed, "So, when do you wanna head over to your guys' place?" He asked, looking from Alayna to Maria with a curious expression. He could use some 'guy' time. Chill with Demitri, not listen to girl talk.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:02 pm

"Oh." Kristen said, taking another sip before resting back against her seat. She sighed contently, closing her eyes as Demitri drove towards the house. She simply nodded in agreement to the situation with Alayna and Keith. Kristen sighed, rubbing the back of her neck gently.
"A bit drowsy myself actually." Kristen murmured, blinking her eyes awake. She swished around the last swig of blood in the bottle before drinking it all.
"I think ten kids like Maddie will be more then enough." Kristen said, chuckling to herself and shaking her head.

Maria chuckled. "Alright." she said, nodding to herself. That meant everything that needed to be taken care of in the apparement was done. The construction for the club was already underway, as well as the summer home in the moutains from what Alexi had told her.
Alayna sighed, resting her head on the back of the couch. "Once Keith's awake if that's alright." she said. "I don't want to wake him."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Demitri smiled, "Take a nap when we get home then" He suggested, "And I wouldn't say ten kids like Maddie, maybe a few, but some of them will be really shy" He said, smiling a bit.
"I've met some of them at company barbeques and what not" He said, smiling a bit. "It'll be fun, besides you'll have myself, Alexi, Maria, Alayna, Sven, Vlad, all of them to keep an eye on things, I dunno about Keith, he might sleep through most of it" He chuckled, or he'll sit there and get mauled by children" Children loved the angel, it was a thing. He pulled into the drive way of the house, kissing Kristen's cheek and sliding out. He scooped Maddie up, chuckling softly, she was definately asleep, though he figured after her long nap, she'd be up and about soon.
"Why don't you go lie down, I'll babysit" He said, nudging Kristen along affectionately.

Alexi nodded, "Sounds good, he'll probably be up soon Alayna. Give him some time, Sven said he'd be exahusted" He reassured, frowning as his iPhone rang. He walked over, scooping it up and answering it.
Hello? He paused, nodding his head and listening to the voice on the other end.
Yea, I'll stop by tomorrow He smirked, And bring the papers and what not He ended the conversation.
Shaking his head and chuckling.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Kristen sighed. "Why? So I'll be up all night like you?" she teased, chuckling and leaning back as the drive continued. She listened to everything Demitri was saying though, even though her eyes were closed. Actually, that made it difficult not to hear Demitri...
She didn't realize the car had stopped until Demitri leaned over to kiss her cheek. Kristen smiled, forcing herself not to blush after being caught offguard and slipped out of the car after him.
Maddie grumbled a bit as the car stopped. Then she was being moved. She opened her eyes slowly, but when she realized she was with Demitri, they fell closed instantly again.
Kristen sighed as Demitri nudged her. "Fine." she murmured. She'd lay down, but that didn't mean she had to sleep. Stretching to crack her back lightly, Kristen stood up to kiss Demitri lightly before going inside.

Alayna sighed and gave Alexi an all-knowing look. If someone said that she had to give Keith some time again, she might just go crazy. She understood that the healing had taken a toll on Keith, and she was being patient about it.
Maria's head turned the instantly she heard Alexi's phone ringing. She glanced back to see that Alayna was watching the movie before looking back at Alexi. She raised an eye-brow in silent questioning, curious as to what that had been about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: