Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:04 pm

Keith sighed, waiting patiently well Charlie brushed him. It felt good, finally having his fur free of the painful matts. He sighed again, rolling onto his stomach for a moment so Charlie could get the fur down there. He watched the human leave, babbling as usual, he rolled his eyes and shifted back, he could at least keep the man company. Finding the spare clothes that Charlie bought him, he yanked them on, wincing at how sore his body was.
"Well, to answer your earlier question, after that little showdown with Vera, they'll probably kill or at least maim me, you, they'll catch, you're to valubale, as for the vamps. They'll be stoked to keep Nethrose, Sara, well, I dunno" He shrugged.
"What do you think of Sara anyway? I mean, does she seem, well normal?" He stretched out on one of the few chairs. Nethrose's sister worried him, she seemed really sick, he had heard her coughing early, and she definately was acting in a weird manner. He frowned, looking outside, it was almost dark out. "They'll be waking up soon. We gotta get out of this city, as far away was we can get" He said with a small frown. "The further away we are, the harder to track" He said with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:51 pm

Charlie came back into the room once he had found somewhere to change. He now had on a red long-sleeved button-up polo with dark wash jeans. At least he wasn't wet and didn't have blood on him anymore, plus it was nice to see Keith finally in some clothes, and in his opinion, they fit rather well. He smiled at his slight accomplishment before saying, "Makes sense." He then glanced out a window momentarily before hearing Keith begin to talk about Sara. He was noticing things too. "Well she's showing typical signs of depression in my opinion, some sort of a psychosis or something. I didn't work with mental though, I was more genetics." He shrugged not knowing what else to say. All of this was putting a lot of pressure on him. Not the others, just the situation he had choosen to put himself in; did he think he would get away so easily? For christs sake he was a young intern from another country who was now a fugative, and that was not part of his original life agenda. But then again, knowing vampires and werewolves exsisted was also not a part of that either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:03 am

Keith sighed, shrugging a bit. "I've never seen a vampire like that before" He murmured, "Sick, whatever, it's weird" He was used to vampires being well, vampires. He sighed, stretching his arms above his head, admiring the fit of his clothing for a moment.
"Good job on the clothes by the way" He wasn't sure what to do, he was stuck in a house with two species his kind didn't typically get along with. The rest of his pack had probably hightailed it out of here, probably at least half way across the world by now. He ran his fingers through his now neat hair, though it was filthy.
"We gotta move out as soon as the vampires are up, those hunters aren't gonna take it easy, and if I know Vera, she's holding a grudge against me now, which just makes them more damn dangerous" He said, frowning. He sighed, would Nethrose and Sara even be up for moving? Neither of them had fed in awhile, well, he knew Nethrose hadn't, and Sara's eyes had been taking on that creepy red colour most vampire eyes did when they were starving. He frowned, a vampire choosing not to eat, that was weird too. He checked the sky again, "Sun's down" He mumbled, looking at the basement door as he heard stirring.

Sara shifted, feeling the sun go down as she slowly woke up. She felt her hand gripped in her brother's and was almost scared to open her eyes, considering she believed finding Neth had been a dream. Finally she cracked an eye, breathing a sigh of relief as she saw her brother, still out by the look of it. She knew the sun was down, she wouldn't be awake otherwise. Frowning she still heard noise upstairs, ah right, the human and the werewolf. Anxiously she scrubbed at her ears, the noise was to loud, particularly to one who hadn't heard noise in a really long time. She sighed, whimpering softly, before finally standing up, trailing upstairs to see what was going on. She pushed the door open, the scent of fresh blood hitting her hard. Her nostriles flared and her fangs appeared momentarily before she realized it was werewolf blood, which was just nasty in any vampire's opnion.

She shifted uneasily from foot to foot, watching the two shyly, before slipping up the stairs and managing to drag her fingers through her hair, straightening it up. She was putting more effort into her appearance then she had in ages, though her clothes were still ratty, exposing pale white skin. Despite her thinness, she held all the elements of vampire female beauty. She was, when cleaned up, beyond beautiful, even surpassing her kind, but now, you really had to search for that. Walking back downstairs, looking a bit better then before, she looked at the werewolf and human, a small frown on her pale features.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:41 am

"Evening," Charlie said nodding to Sara somewhat uneasily. She still looked bad, even though she was beginning to look better. He could tell she wasn't eating much, but he didn't want to bring that up with him being the typical food and what not. He looked around for a moment before asking, "So where's your brother, eh?" He didn't mean to pry if something was going on, but they really did need to get moving. And what he also needed to do was find a back-pack or something to carry his money in. He had a lot of bills left seeing as he couldn't carry a credit card anymore. He looked around the room momentarily before looking back at Sara. He figured he could ask her, but then again he was asking her a lot of question...aww nevermind, he didn't care that much. "Do you have a bag or something to put the money in before we head out?" He was standing close to the door, getting somehwat anxious now. He hadn't slept in a day now, and all he could think about was sleeping as soon as they got far away from the lab; it'd make him feel safer.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:34 pm

Nethrose was normally an early riser, he normally would wake far before Sara and the rest of his coven, but years in the lab had changed that. He'd grown accustomed to not wanting to wake up, because he'd wake to find some new scar down his middle, or screaming from the lab room next to him. He preferred to sleep as long as he possibly could, because the world he woke too was a nightmare. He woke today the same way as in the lab, sore, hungry, tired, confused, and scared. Except tonight, he didn't know where he was. He whipped himself into a sitting position, looking around with nocturnal confused eyes, he smelt Sara...Sara? Why? Where was she? He began to remember at the sounds upstairs. He sighed, calming down, slowly rising to weak legs, the run had done a number on his blood deprived body, his knees were shaky and he needed to hold onto the couch before he found his balance and made his way up the stairs, head held high as always. No matter how hurt he was, or how weak, he refused to show that to anyone, he'd always been like that since being human. He stared at Sara as she stood shyly in the corner of the room. Charlie greeting her, and the wolf sitting with critical eyes on his little sister. "I'm here," he rasped to the scientist, great first impression, he didn't sound great, he sounded sick. He wasn't sick however, just very, very hungry. He was sorry to admit how very good Charlie looked right now, sitting there, just for him. The first good meal he'd have had in years. No doubt if he were still in the lab, today would have been the day he got 'fed'. He held onto the door frame with one hand, trying not to look at pathetic as he felt. He just needed to eat, then he'd be okay...right? "What did we miss while we were out?" He tried to distract himself from his hunger with conversation, blood red eyes trained at the floor, because every time he looked at Charlie, he looked at his neck, jugular vein to be more specific.
---
Antonio slipped on the blind man glasses as the sun went down. Time to go, the vampires would be awake now, and they'd be itching to get farther away from the labs. He'd already texted Alex, telling his he'd found them on the right half of town, he was heading to the far edge to greet them, while Antonio would Shepard them straight to him. Keith had been stronger than Vera, but he wouldn't be stronger than Vera and Raymond, a large male Dark hound, pure white in colour with bright yellow eyes.
He left the hotel easily enough, no one questioned him by the way he let Vera lead him away, weaving expertly through the crowds, paying no attention to any person who spoke to her, or stroked her as they passed. She looked and acted like a work dog. He puled off his shades once he was outside, "come on," he muttered. He'd follow that older scent they'd come across in the woods, he was sure it would lead to where they were hiding. He'd flush them out that way...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:45 pm

Keith watched Sara with cold, almost annoyed eyes. The last thing they needed was another sick vampire slowing them down, the least she could do was keep herself healthy so that when they did escape they didn't have to worry about her. Snarling, he shook his head, looking up at Nethrose as he came up.
"Don't you look lovely" He teased, though he quickly explained what had happened with the hunter and Vera.
"Which is why we gotta get out of here ASAP, gaurenteed they got more then one hunter out there, and I don't think I can handle two other wolves" He said, shrugging lightly.
"We led them to believe we're on the other side of town, ran scent trails all over that place. But seriously, we gotta hightail it out of here" He knew the vamps needed to feed, but they could do that on the way. He could always shift and carry Nethrose if he had to, the vampire looked like hell.

Sara frowned, opening her mouth to answer Charlie's questions, but Nethrose came up, answering them for her. She frowned, hearing Keith's story. She almost hated them, the werewolf particularly, he was so mean looking, she and Nethrose could have hidden here for years, the hunters would never find them. The scent around the place was old, blocking out the scent of supernatural beings, but now, the stupid wolf and human were here, forcing her to leave the only home she'd known for six years. Her arms wrapped around her stoamch, looking anxiously at her brother, before returning Keith's cold stare.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:24 pm

"Hello hello," Charlie said watching Nethrose come up the stairs. Both of the vampires looked starving in his opinion, which also made him a little more jumpy. He kept trying to shake off the feeling, but it was just hard to. He then listened to Keith's story, all of which was accurate. He waited a moment and then said, "We should get heading off beore the hunters get the jump on us." He was getting really anxious to go. The vampires needed to feed, and he wanted to get out of here. If he somehow could, he wanted to get back to his family. He thought it'd be really hard to leave though, he'd probably be on the no-fly list by now. He crossed his arms to stop himself from just leaving there, and to stop himself from spouting random facts again.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:43 pm

Nethrose looked at Sara as she stared at him, he shuddered at Keith's story, swallowing out of the dryness to his throat and muttering softly, making sure his voice was a bit clearer than his earlier pathetic rasp. "I guess we better go then." The idea of going anywhere right now was extremely displeasing, but the idea of being caught was even more so.What saddened him more was that he probably wouldn't be able to run, so he'd be forcing doom upon them all for merely walking out of town. He just needed to eat something, then he'd be okay. He stared at Charlie's neck again rather bluntly. Swallowing again then moaning and walking towards Charlie, "I can't take it anymore. Please, you have to understand, just a little, the tiniest bit. I can't run, I'll slow you all down. But...but I'll get better if I eat something, you're right here, I won't even have to hunt...it'll get done faster, we'll get away sooner." He continued to stumble towards the only human in the room, completely unaware of Sara, or the Wolf who's name he was yet to know. He'd forgotten about the venom deal, turning Carlie into a vampire with one bite, no matter how little blood he took. He was scared, scared because he was weak, he couldn't run away. Charlie could fix that. His throat hurt, burned he was so thirsty. Charlie could fix that. Just one bite, he was right there, sitting in front of him, just right there, for him, all for him. No doubt at this point if Sara had tried to stop him, he'd see it as an attempt to steal his food, he'd probably try to hurt her, though really he couldn't hurt anything in his current state. Charlie could outrun him if he really wanted.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:52 pm

Sara didn't bother to stop Neth, not when the werewolf lunged forward, slamming into her brother.
"Back of" Keith snarled, causing Sara to growl at him warningly.
"Don't hit him" She hissed, causing Keith to glower at her. "There's some leftover blood in here" He tossed the bag at Nethrose, "It's cow though" He warned, but he still stood between Charlie and Nethrose, he wasn't going to let the vampire harm the human, they owed him their lives.
"Nethrose..." He growled, remembering the vampire's name.
Sara hissed, glaring at Keith.
"What do you expect dog? Dragging a human in here with two starving vampires?" She spat, snarling dangerously at Keith.
"I expect him to have more god damn respect for the man we owe our lives to" Keith hissed, ignoring the 'dog' comment.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:02 pm

Charlie looked at the vampire twice as nervously now that he was approaching him. Keith had luckily moved in between the two of them, he knew better then to try and flee from a starving vampire. He had concluded that they most likely thought it was a game if their 'prey' ran. "Did you know that intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair," he said with his arms still crossed. He then moved one of his hands closer to his mouth a bit, just to stop himself if he thought of spouting a random fact again. He didn't mean to, it was his way of coping. He then said, "We should get going. You two can get something on the way out." But if they weren't going to agree with that he'd have to find somewhere else to stay; he didn't want his life in danger just by staying with the two of them constantly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:55 pm

Nethrose naturally, in his struggle to merely stand and walk, was unable to stay on his feet as he was shoved back by Keith. He took the full tumble, to the point where he lay cluelessly in the doorway, back where he started, listening to a werewolf snarl threats at him, his sister try desperately to protect him with her sharp tongue, and the scientist babble about something to do with hair. A bag was then thrown at him, and he sat up. He stared at it with wide eyes, then promptly threw up over the floor when he caught the smell of stale, nuke warm cow blood. He hated it, he'd never...ever eat another cow, ever. He swayed where he sat, staring with half open eyes as the floor now cover with whatever amount of blood he'd had to work with in his system. He looked up with blurred vision at the vast figure standing in the way of Charlie, he could smell him, compared to the bag beside him he smelled great, wonderful, better than anything. The werewolf even looked good right now, anything but cow blood, anything... The lack of clear vision in his eyes was giving him a headache. He was dizzy, and he felt horrible, the realization that they'd have to run away soon made him scared, he'd be left behind for sure, and he' be taken back... there. He'd be forced to drink more cow blood, continue to be cut open... He whimpered and leaned against the door frame, Charlie just needed to give him a bit, just the smallest bit. Dam he was hungry...to hungry to listen to Charlie suggest he hunt right now, he didn't nearly have the strength for that, he'd sucked himself quite promptly into a vicious circle.
---
By this point Vera and Antonio had reached the forest that covered the lab, and where following the extremely stale scent of the party before they'd taken to the fresher scent. Alex was waiting at the far side of town where they'd no doubt flee, and Antonio was taking the rear as planned. He expected them to be long gone by now, so his pace was leisurely, as was Vera's as she followed the stale scent with the slight wag of her brown/black bush of a tail. "Can't be far now," Antonio muttered, and Vera nodded, eyes narrowed as she focused on the old scent, trying not to lose it, they'd lost it three times already, pressing forward in attempts to get it again. They'd been lucky, and hopefully they'd track them right down to the edge of town or if not, straight to were the vampire was hiding. he could deal with picking up the dead weight firs. Vampires were easy to capture if you waited for the right time.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:03 pm

Sara cursed, "Damnit" She knew there was no way Nethrose could hunt tonight. She looked at him as refused the nasty cow blood, not that she blamed him. She knelt beside him, putting her own wrist to her mouth and tearing open old wounds.
"Here" She said softly, she could handle the blood loss. "Take what you need" She smiled at her brother, he had done this before a few times, so she was just returning the favor. Keith look repulsed. "Ew" He grumbled, shaking his head and sighed. He watched Nethrose basically latch onto Sara's wrist, it was gross in his opinion, but he had no desire to say anything.
"Well, at least he's feeding" He looked back at Charlie, "Stay behind me though. I can't get the disease if he bites me" He said, wondering if he should offer his own blood. Keith watched Nethrose, did Sara even have enough blood to give to her brother. She looked sick, beyond sick, and Nehtrose didn't seem to be letting up on his feeding, which meant Sara was losing a hell of a lot of blood.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:48 am

Charlie nodded at Keith. He leaned against the wall near the doorway, arms crossed once again. He then said, "Cheers," to Keith, he had almost forgotten to thank him. In his mind, he'd call it even at this point. He had saved keith's life from the bullet wound, and now Keith had pretty much saved his human life from nethrose. It made him shudder to think about becoming a vampire; drinking blood and having it nearly impossible for him to die. He was okay with dying though, that way he could see an end in the horizon. He wondered if vampires ever got to see that. And he hadn't studied werewolves nearly as much as vampires, so he didn't even know effects of them really, other than the fact that they could turn into a wolf. Drifting from his thoughts he glanced back out of the window, getting anxious once more. "Dont you think we should be leaving soon? There are more hunters out now that they know the vampires are up." He knew they still were having a blood issue, which in his opinion was just gross, but they really did need to get out fast. He didn't want to wind up locked up somewhere himself. Like he had thought of before, his human life did end at some point, and that point was much too quickly for him to wind up in a cell.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:49 pm

Nethrose's reaction to Sara tearing her wrist was to be expected, his red eyes were no more, engulfed by great black dilated pupils as he caught the smell of fresh blood, even if it was his sister's, his own kinds. He wanted it, he'd lost himself in his own want over years of hunger and being surrounded by potential food. He didn't hesitate for a second when she offered him her wrist, not one second, in fact she'd barely been able to offer it to him before he grabbed her hand with weak strengthless hands sink his teeth deeper into the wound and began to drink like there was no tomorrow. He was starving, no doubt he would have entered paralyses if they'd left him without a meal for another hour, and because of that, he had no conscience to how much blood he was taking, or how quickly he was taking it. All he knew was he needed it, he needed as much as he could get, as quickly as he could get it, which in turn would probably shock his body and only make him sick again. You didn't feed a starving person the richest fullest cake, they couldn't handle it. Neth was no exception. He was rather disgusting to watch, he'd bite harder when he started to get less, and he'd throw up while he was eating which could be told by the way his body would heave, his eyes would bulge, and blood would rain from the corners of his mouth. That, of course, only made him more desperate for food.
---
Vera was no longer dependant on a scent, she had the smell of vast blood shed in her nose, and she knew exactly what it was, vampire blood. She could smell the living corpses nearby, as well as Charlie and Keith. He could almost hear them too, and their pace hurried, maybe they wouldn't even need to be herded into the trap, she'd show Antonio, she could do this. She'd break the vampire's neck, he'd be out of the way, she'd break on of Charlie's legs, he'd be out of the way, and she'd fight Keith to the death, or until Antonio shot Keith down. That simple, it would be done.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:28 pm

Sara winced, "N-Neth" She gasped, he was taking to much, way to much. Her body shuddered, her eyes going black then red then black again. She felt awful, worse then she had in a long time. Finally she jerked her wrist away.
"N-No more" She rasped, collapsing in a heap on the ground. She winced, damn it, she could barely move, so much blood was gone.
Keith sighed, "We gotta get going" He said anxiously. The scent of vampire blood would drive Vera insane, she'd know where they were.
"We have to go" He said, grabbing Sara, Nethrose might be able to run now, Sara was unconcious.
"Let's go"
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:18 am

Charlie nodded, "Umm alright." He walked out the front door rather quickly. Watching the two vampires had been a little much for him. He wasn't sure how they were going to get out now. This much blood loss between the two must've left a huge scent behind for all of the hunters. He knew that they tested at the lab between werewolves' scent and vampire blood; it was one of the best things they could smell. He crossed his arms, there was somewhat of a chill tonight. He glanced back at the house where they had stayed all day, it wasn't the best place, but it was the first real house he had seen in a while. At the lab they said that the scientists were free, but he knew that hadn't been true. He had so many restrictions. He lived in the appartment complex behind the lab, he wasn't allowed to certain places of the town, and he couldn't talk to people unless if some other person that kept the labs secrets was there to make sure he didn't say anything. He sighed shrugging off the feeling. He just needed to keep walking and get out of here, it was the only thing he should be thinking of.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Neth snapped out of his frenzy when Sara ripped her wrist away and fell limp to the ground. He panted, he felt sore, but better, tired though, because of all the throwing up he'd done. He stared at Sara with disbelieving eyes, as if he were in a state of shock, because he was. He watched Kieth take Sara from his gaze and looked up in concern, standing instantly for the need to keep his eyes on her. What had he done? He'd drained her, his little sister, he'd drained her practically dry, and she'd been starved already in the first place. He didn't bother to scent the air, check of the hunters, he'd forgotten they were even in the picture, had Keith not been moving Sara for him he probably would have stayed there with her, trying to make her well again. He was unaware of Charlie completely now, his focus was on Sara and her still slowly blood dripping wrist, and the werewolf that carried her. He gripped the wolf's arm, "let me have her." He still hadn't formed any trust with the werewolf, he wanted to stop, hide Sara some place safe, bring her a meal and make her better, that's what he wanted. He took Sara's hand, "let me have her," he breathed again, trotting along beside the wolf and Charlie. Not even cluing in when he heard the bone chilling howl in the distance from Vera as she came close to their location.
---
Vera was trotting about as fast as she could without working Antonio as he followed her. She was almost there, she could practically taste it. Her eyes gleamed, her tongue lolled to one side of her mouth and she grinned in her own eagerness. "Howl again," Antonio muttered, "alert them of our presence, we're herding them after all." Vera frowned, her earlier thoughts thwarted by Antonio's commanding instructions. If she wanted to impress him, she guessed it would have to happen by following what he wanted from her, no matter what it was. She stopped, threw up her head and let out another long almost mournful sounding howl. But there was a chill behind it, the way it echoed in the silence, to strike fear into the enemy, or in this case, prey.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:45 pm

Keith shook his head.
"You can't run and carry her" He snapped, besides, from the look on Neth's face, he wanted Sara to hide, not run away, and if they didn't run away they'd get caught. He winced, hearing Vera's howl, a very familiar howl.
"They're herding us, we need to try and get away from them, we need a vehicle" If they got a car they could get out of the city. He looked around, spoting an SUV, "Over there" Thankfully Keith knew how to hotwire a car, and break in, past experience he didn't want to admit. He ran towards the vehicle. Sara flopping limply in his arms.
"Here, hold her" He gave the extremely light vampire to Charlie. "Don't let Neth have her, not till we're in the car" He tried the door, smiling as he found it open.
"Idiots" He mumbled, slipping into it and grabbing two wires, striking them together the engine roared to life, "Alright, let's go" He took Sara back, slipping her in the backseat, and automatically buckling her in. Neth could worry over her in the car, when they were moving.
"Take shot gun" He told Charlie, slipping into the driver's seat himself. This would also help get keep their scent hidden. He hit the gas once everyone is, heading straight towards the first major highway he could find.

Sara was completely limp, she was aware of her body moving, but she couldn't even bring herself to acknoweldge what was going on. She heard a car and felt movement, aware that they were in a vehicle now. It was dark inside, semi-tinted windows, and her and Neth could hide in the trunk when it got sunny out.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Charlie, unlike the others, shuddered at the werewolf's howl in the distance. Was he the only one phased by this at all? He shook it off hearing Keith mention the car and jogged over to it with him. He handed him Sara, and Charlie took her, but reluctantly. He wasn't used to holding fairly unconcious people who sucked his kinds blood as a living. He watched Keith start the car and take her back, which he was glad for. Those had been a few odd seconds for him. He then said, "Got it," as Keith instructed them all. He took shot-gun and pulled his seatbelt on quickly. He had almost gotten in on the wrong side however; even though he had been in America for almost a year now, the cars are what still put him off. Why did they make it all backwards here? He wondered that often, especially in cars. Once inside, he glanced in the back for a moment before looking at Keith just as they were driving off. "We're going to have to get them some food mate," he said somewhat quietly before glancing at the back again. They couldn't get very far with the two of them taking turns of who was going to go unconcious for lack of blood.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Nethrose whined as Keith gave Sara off to everyone but him. When the car started, Nethrose jumped sharply, even bared a fang at the noise, he loomed over Charlie as he watched his sister worriedly, then growled as Keith took her again, putting her in the back, he was in the back as well in mere seconds after that. No complaints sputtered, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his lap, holding her gently and muttering apologies to her for being so uncaring over his intake. He didn't want to keep moving, they couldn't hunt if they kept going, Sara wouldn't get better. He was barely aware of Charlie and Keith's conversation, though he lifted his head at the mention of food and looked at Keith, who seemed to have placed himself in charge at this point. He heard another howl in the distance and hissed instinctively. "Why do you guys do that? You make so much unnecessary noise, everyone knows you're coming, but you do it anyway? How do you ever catch a meal making so much noise?" He growled again, he really didn't have much of a thing for werewolves, no respect.
---
Vera had come to the house, Antonio had smashed the door down, only to find Vera passing blindly around the massive pools of blood on the floor, after checking the house they left again, Vera bolting after the fresh scents they'd left behind. Antonio running behind her, loading his gun. In time to see the SUV holding their prey drive off. He fired a shot, which nearly hit the car, erupting beside it and ruining the paint job. "Go!" He spat at Vera, I'll catch up to you." He couldn't nearly run as fast as his wolf could, and Vera could do good damage to the car if she caught it.
Vera was like her own form of bullet, in seconds she'd caught up to the car, teeth bared snapping at the drivers window in an attempt to set Keith off, wolves couldn't drive after all. She'd scratched the window with her teeth many times, attempted to break it in her run. She lunged, landing on top of the car and trying to rip her way threw the roof, of course she was unsuccessful, not without causing sever denting before she had to jump off and take to running beside it again. But Vera was living, and the car was not, at this speed as as tiring drastically, but her determination fueled her to go until the point of collapsing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:38 pm

"Because it's not a hunting technique, it's a pack thing. She's basically saying, 'watch the hell out, I'm coming for you' it's a wolf thing" Keith snapped, wincing as Vera smashed into the car. He floored it, pulling into the flow of traffic, she couldn't follow without risking exposure.
"Besides, we can't run for hours without tiring, on a full tank of gas, which this baby has, we'll get fairly far away, gas up and keep going" Keith pointed out. He sighed, shaking his head and focusing on driving. He was on the freeway now, it was almost deserted, and they stood a good chance of getting far away from the hunters. He knew Antonio wouldn't be able to go far from the lab without expressed permission to take Vera. He remembered hearing something about that.
"I wish we could risk getting on a plane. Go to Europe or something" He said, running his fingers thruogh his hair.
"For now we go to a big city, as far away as we can get, Mexico or Canada, something like that" He said. Shaking his head and sighing.

Sara was semi-awake now, listening to Neth mumbled apologies.
"S fine" She mumubled tiredly, realizing that she was sitting in his lap. She was tired, really tired, which was rare for her in the middle of the night.
"Mmm" She mumbled, yawning, revealing sharp fangs which had appeared when Neth had been feeding off of her, instinct from the scent of the blood, and she hadn't had the strength to make them disappear for now.

Last edited by x_fire on Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:44 pm

Charlie was glad he wasn't the one who had been driving. He would've probably crashed when the werewolf showed up. It had given him quite a scare, and he was getting sick of being on adrenaline rushes. It was slowly wearing him down. Speaking of which, their group was really not working out. An aggrevated driving werewolf, two vampires, and one human. All of which were not really getting along together. He snapped out of his thoughts hearing Keith again. "I would deffinately go back to England if we could get there, but we'd get caught right away," he said and paused before adding, "maybe we can make it to South America, or Brazil or something, and maybe get a flight out of there." They had probably enough money, well actually maybe not. $30,000 dollars was a lot, but he wasn't sure if that would be enough for food, gas, and then aeroplane tickets. He just wanted a way to get out of this bloody place.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:24 pm

Vera had been forced to pull back as Keith pulled into a crowded lane. She'd followed from a distance, keeping her eyes on the car with a slow trot, Antonio was catching up to her fast, she could smell him on the downwind. Finally she stopped, panting and waiting until Antonio was at her side pushing her along to keep going, and they did, Vera with more confidence now that she had her partner with her. Antonio was good at talking his way out of trouble, all hunters at the labs were. You had to be when you walked around with a wolf the size of a small pony, and the intelligence of a human.They kept the pace, following the car at a distance, but always making sure they had their eye on it. Antonio, however, was beginning to notice the way Vera was panting, how very tired she was becoming after chasing a car at such high speeds. He called up Alex, telling him of their current situation, even stating the license and type of the car, which he'd memorized before Vera had chased after it. There was a mumble of agreement, and a snarl on the other end of the line from Alex's wolf, but nothing more as the line cut. They both continued on their way, Antonio with the realization that at the rate they were tiring, they could keep up with the car much longer, they needed their own car.
---
Nethrose had hissed repeatedly at the window as Vera had attacked it, when she'd left however he calmed again, growling lightly until he'd heard Sara speak. Then Keith's comment on flying after reassuring him on the wolf's tiring. "We can't go on a plane!" he spat, "in case you haven't noticed, me and Sara are anti-solar, we'd be dead by daylight with all the windows, and it's not like we would exactly fit well in a suitcase." He frowned at the idea of leaving the country all together, he didn't want to go, not when he was leaving his loved ones behind in a hell hole. "What about the others? Who's going to help them escape? Me and Sara's whole Coven is still in there..." He frowned at all the talk of leaving, going far away, and because of what? A hunter with an overly temperamental wolf? He growled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:31 pm

"We can't just waltz back in there" He said, shaking his head and sighing.
"We'll go back once it's cooled off, once the heats off" He mumbled, shaking his head. He sighed, he knew Vera would be after him like crazy, vengeful and what not.
"We just need to get as far away as possible" He said, shaking his head and sighing. "Just for now, and believe me, I know how you feel, my pack's in there" He winced, that hurt. He knew how hard it was to leave, but they couldn't stay in the area, unless...
"Wait, they'll expect us to leave, so I say, we get as far away as possible, then double back, maybe? If we lose them of course" He said, "I bet they'd never expect that"

Sara coughed, she was still sick, she had been coughing a lot. She sighed, listening to her brother argue. She had been out during the wolf attack, so she was confused. She looked at Neth, "Whats going on?" She mumbled tiredly, eyes sliding shut again.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Ooc:movie?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: