Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier
Movie

A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Ooc: sorry about the wait, I'll reply when I can get on a computer soon. I haven't been home till just now =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:10 pm

ooc: okay I'm back now XD

bic:
Charlie nodded even though he wasn't happy with the plan. Why couldn't they just get as far away as possible and not double back? Well he figured he didn't have to double back, it's not like his family was there. He decided that would be his plan; go along with them until they wanted to turn back, then he'd go off. He glanced out the window seeing the wolf leave. "Maybe we'll get away now," he muttered just staring out the window. He didn't want to explain everything to the other vampire, all he wanted to do was pretty much sleep. He hadn't slept in over twenty-four hours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Nethrose guessed he wouldn't get a better offer from the wolf than the one he'd been given currently, besides, it seemed insensible to try and break their families out when they had hunters on their backs. He nodded quietly, looking at Sara a moment as she spoke, then answering to Keith, "We're in." He knew Sara would agree, because there really wasn't anything to argue in the first place.
He finally gave his full attention to his sister, explaining briefly their situation, then promising her a good meal soon. He would look after her, they'd feed tonight, he'd fight for it, he wasn't letting his sister starve in his arms, no way. He'd be patient however, because they still needed to gain distance before they were comfortable enough to eat. He kissed his sister's cheek gently, "We'll look after you," he promised gently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:48 pm

Keith sighed, relieved as everyone just seemed to calm down. It was rather aggrivating that they were all on the same page. He sighed, hearing Nethrose reassuring Sara.
"Is she okay?" He asked, despite living in such close proximity with the vampires, he really didn't understand them.

Sara yawned, wincing a bit and nodding.
"Mmh" She could see how worried Neth was, which was a bit concerning.
"I'll be fine" She mumbled, though it was pretty obvious that she was lying. She felt like hell, she was so thirsty, but she couldn't even sit up, let alone try and go after Charlie, who was begining to smell really good. She sighed, "You always look after me" She teased, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)   A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Taste of Freedom (Vamp/Were SemiLit/ Lit +)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: