Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The New Room Mate

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

The New Room Mate - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:30 pm

OOC: -Sigh- Sorry Soal =[
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:25 pm

=C ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:38 pm

OOC:: Did you message vamps?
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:07 pm

Ooc: no, you think I should though? probably, now that I think about it. She does have a main character, one of the two characters we can absolutely not do without. So...I guess I'll ask her if she's still interested, if not, I suppose I'll take Roxy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:12 pm

OOC:: Sounds like a plan. I'd offer to take Roxy, but that would be weird, I'd be RPing with myself XD
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:18 pm

Ooc: yeah basically. XP I sent the pm. We just have to wait for her response. I'll wait a week at most. If she's not interested, I'll keep the role open to someone else, (other than you or me...or movie seeing as how she's playing the sibling) then take it myself if that's what needs to happen to get the rp moving...I'd really like to have one of my rps actually working. X|
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:17 pm

OoC: I'm sorry you guys. I went to Washington D.C. for a week... But I'm back now.
BiC:

Roxy sighed and shook her head, venturing out into her room to search for her clothes. She pulled her jeans and a red tanktop from the closet and wandered back into the bathroom to shower and get ready. She wondered to herself how she would get along today without sleep. She chuckled, then jumped into the shower. She showered quickly and got out and started drying her hair. She finished drying it and ran a straightener through it, flipping it out at the ends, and applied a heavy line of eyeliner on both the top and the bottom. Then she ran a brush through her hair again, tugged on her jeans and the shirt, finished by brushing her teeth again. She walked into her bedroom and looked around for her ankle socks. She choose a striped red one and a polka dotted purple one, since she never wore matching socks, and pulled them on too. She tied her yellow Converse on her feet and then yawned, stretching her arms over her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Demitri's body stiffened, he had been to noisy, what if she had heard him? He tried to force his body to relax, he needed to relax. He watched Roxy's feet, making sure to keep control of himself. Stupidly, he hadn't fed the night before, but he hadn't thought he needed to. Now however, he was regretting that. Voices in his mind took a back burner as the human came closer, and he hissed instinctively. He clamped a hand over his mouth, shaking his head. He needed to be quiet, or she'd find him. He needed this hiding spot, at least until night time, and then he could slip out of here, find Bianca and try to convince her that it was time to move on.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:20 pm

Tiffany heard her alarm go off for school and raised her head, blinking sleepily, before slamming her alarm into silence and slinking from her bed to the shower, then finishing there and beginning to apply her makeup, coated so thickly that if she were to spread it out it would cover the make up of two other girls as well. She slipped on her latest clothes, totally in the latest fashion of course, only designer. The best and only the best was her motto. She wandered to the corner of her room to her desk, taking her purse off the top of it, inside was her regular supply of backup makeup, some hand lotion and her wallet for lunch. All her school supplies where in her locker, she never did her homework at home, so her grades were terribly low. That wasn't to say she wasn't smart however, she could find the deepest drakes secret of even a mere flea if she set her mind to it. Being a champion gossiper and all. She wandered out of the house, ignoring her mother's goodbye as she walked to her bus stop to head to school. Roxy's house was on the way there, and the two of them always walked to the bus stop together, since they were kids.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:25 pm

Roxy glanced around. There had been a noise. It had sounded like a hiss. She shrugged, figuring it was something outside and then checked her room for anything else she needed. Roxy grabbed her camoflague messanger bag off of her desk and slung it over her chest. It held her books. Unlike her best friend, Tiffany, she actually did her homework. She trotted up the stairs, ignoring her mother's complaining about her outfit, grabbed a piece of toast from her mother's outstretched hand, and walked to the front door, yelling goodbye to her older brother as she left. She walked into the early, bright morning and slid her sunglasses over her eyes, shielding them from the sun. She walked to the side walk and looked up, spotting Tiffany just a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:06 pm

Demitri winced, but breathed a sigh of relief as he wasn't noticed. The door shut, leaving him in darkness. The window had thick curtains over it, so he was able to get out of under the bed. He sighed, looking around curiously. It was a typical teenage girl room, he supposed. It was filled with confusing scents, hairspray, make up, shampoo, but predominantly, that of the girl. He rubbed his head, sitting on the bed gingerly. He was confused and he felt weird, not having Bianca around. He could hear voices upstairs, but they were dull compared to the ones in his head.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:55 pm

Tiffany smiled pleasantly as Roxy came out of her home and greeted her with a smile. "Hey!" she called welcomingly, skipping the remainder of the distance over to her friend and smiling merrily. "Ready for school today?" She sure wasn't, she had a Math test today, and she hadn't understood a work of it, so she was probably going to fail like usual and pass only of the tips of her nails with a 51% average or something like that. She walked along towards the bus stop her stature tall elegant, yet with the vibe that gave you seriously shallow trampy girl, and she was. She was into the whole new boyfriend once a week thing, loosing interest just as fast as clothes went out of style. Her current boy friend was Thomas, called Tom for short. He was a hunky hockey player for the school team, and was a major benefit to her popularity status.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:02 pm

ooc: just wanted to let you guys know I'm still keeping up with this, but my charries aren't really needed until after school/night so that's why I'm not posting XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:28 pm

Roxy returned the smile. "Yes," Roxy said, adjusting the shoulder strap on her messanger bag. "Math test today?" Roxy asked as they walked down the street. She glanced around, almost uneasily. She felt uneasy and out of place, like there was something wrong, something out of the ordinary. She had studied for her history test when she had had time that weekend. She was sure she would pass. It was WWI. Plus, she was a total history buff.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:43 pm

OOC: I can't really do anything until Roxy or Bianca show up
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Ooc: O_o omg I forgot about this! sorry guys... it seems the rp has more of a night life than a day sort of thing. It's probably best to cut things short with days, and make the nights longer. XP Agreed?
bic;
Tiffany laughed as Roxy mentioned the Math test. "Sadly," she muttered back with an enthusiastic smile, "I'm sure I'll do fine." It was a lie at this point, Tiffany never passed a test, she got by on bare minimum alone and pity speeches with the teachers. She made her way to the bus stop calmly leaning against the sign pole and batting her eyelashes at a small group of boys who were waiting for the bus also. The bus pulled up shortly and she skipped inside, muttering an enthusiastic ladies first that made the boys hesitantly wait their turn for her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:40 pm

OOC: Agreed!
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:43 pm

Ooc: Lol, ks. I'll wait for vamps to post her reaction to my post, then I'll cut the day short.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:28 am

Roxy followed Tiffany onto the bus. Like usual, the girls that thought they were pretty were looking at Roxy like they had seen the most disgusting thing on Earth. Roxy plopped down in a seat. "Tiffany," she said, patting the seat next to her. She leaned aganist the glass and stared at the world outside. Staring out the window, made her feel like she was in a bubble, especially when it rained. It was sunny this morning, so she felt just a tad bit... Blaher. The sun made her tired and kind of sad, she liked the rain better.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:04 pm

Tiffany sat beside Roxy as she was gestured too. Unlike Roxy, Tiffany happened to be more of a fun in the sun sort of girl. She preferred the sun a million times more than the rain, it messed up her hair and makeup after all... The bus began to move as it always did, and the day was pretty normal. She'd flunked her test like usual, gotten loads of homework that wouldn't get done, have of it hadn't even made it out the classroom door without being molded into a paper airplane or spitball by her rebellious friends. By this point the teachers didn't even bother to give her a backup sheet, even when she requested one, she never did them anyways. Her mother just made her take them home for review...as if. The only thing she reviewed was the latest gossip magazines on celebrities. Half the time she didn't even attend her classes, skipping was just so much easier...and funner. As the bell finally ran to leave school, and she got on the bus with just as much school problems as when she'd gotten on this morning, she sat with a frown on her face that told all to clearly she thought her issues to be the teacher's faults, or the schools, both worked. She didn't ask Roxy if she wanted to hang out, her friend always did her homework after all. There was no time for goofing off after school with some boy of the week. She hopped off the bus calmly, saying her farewells to Roxy, then making her way home.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:18 pm

Ooc: mow, lol your go Vamps
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Roxy had passed her history test, of course, and was now studying the detention slip she had been given. She growled, shoving it in her pocket, listening in grim satisfaction as the paper crumbled under the pressure. She leaned back into her seat and hopped off after Tiffany. Roxy waved goodbye and then trotted up the stairs to her front door. She swung it open. It was quiet. She knew her parents were at work. "Chris!" she called. "I'm home." She tugged the messanger bag strap over her head, closed the door with her foot, and then dropped the messanger bag onto the floor beside the couch. She flopped on the couch and reached for the remote. The sun was starting to fall already and she would have swim practice soon. Well, it wasn't really swim practice. She just went out and swam as fats as she could for as long as she could, bettering her speed and endurance. She sighed and glanced out the window, watching as the sky made a rainbow. Yellow, then orange, red, emerald green, beautiful purple, and then it faded into blue.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:19 pm

Tiffany was home shortly. But she didn't stay there long, not with her mother nagging her to do the dishes and laundry. It would ruin her nails! Instead she made up a cheap excuse and fled upstairs were she promptly called up her more frequently available friends and agreed to meet them later tonight. She glanced at the clock, that was in two hours from now. She'd just hung up the phone as her mother stormed in snapping at her that if she didn't do her chores right now she'd be grounded to the house for a week without Internet. She couldn't live without Facebook... No more was needed to be said for her to dash off to do the small number of dishes waiting for her, and the massive pile of laundry that lay untaken care off in the hall. "It's darks this time," he mother called to her as she wandered into her own office. Her mother worked from home, as a bookkeeper for some fancy lawyer company. Math. She shuddered, but that wasn't nearly as bad as what the water was doing to her nails and fingers. She stuck out her tongue at the air deprived wrinkly skin. "Nasty, why so I have to do this stuff anyways?" She grumbled to herself quietly as she continued doing her regular everyday chores.
---
Roscuro's blackout of a sleep was slowly awakened as the sun set. This was normal, he was an early riser, which sucked, because he had to wait a few more hours before he could even go outside. He sat up a bit brushing off dirt and dust from laying under the house. Vampire sleep was highly different than mortal sleep. Vampires didn't dream, in fact, it was more liked someone drugged you and you blacked out. No sense of time, no sense of what was happening around you, you just blacked out, then came to when the time came. Only to find hours had passed without you and it was up to you to find the time you had missed. Not that he cared. So long as his life wasn't in trouble, he didn't give a dam about what had happened in his absence.
Roscuro shuffled slowly towards the gap he'd come from, avoiding the light with the uttermost skill, yet giving himself an angle were he could watch the sky for when the sun set. No vampire could look directly at the sun, looking at the sunset alone was strain enough. No doubt you'd go blind if you did, or burn if the light hit you. He uttered a low growl as he waited for the sky to darken, almost begging it to do so. But time nether waited, or hurried, for anyone.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Demitri lay exahustedly under the female humans bed. He hadn`t slept, the voices had been to loud, to persistent. He glanced up at the window, watching a corner of the sky safely. Darkening, but slowly, hopefully Bianca would come for him once it was dark, and hopefully he could sneak out of here unnoticed. Shimmying out from under the bed, he was thankful for the curtains, the mortal kept her room so dark he didn`t have to worry about being burnt. In his haste, he knocked over the table by her bed, cursing, he whirled, rushing into the closet for fear she`d come down.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:31 pm

Ooc: ...vamps?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Room Mate
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: