Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The New Room Mate

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

The New Room Mate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Ooc: back, though it seems things haven't moved to much since my departure... anyways, here's my intro. Srry if it's short, but it's night and I do have a regular human. Razz
bic;

Tiffany was a high school student, 16 to 17 years of age. She was about average height, but she was slenderish, about a point or two away from model-like stature. She had deep blue eyes, long, slightly wavy blond hair, her skin was a healthy pale tone, and her lips well shaped and a light red as if she constantly wore lipstick. Her fingernails were long and well kept, she was at heart, a bit of a beauty queen. She currently wore a pair of silk pajamas carrying a pattern of penguins on a shiny blue background. The pants reach her ankles, while the shirt was a spaghetti strap design. Her teeth where white and sparkling, the result from seeing the dentist many times over to keep up her 'perfect smile'. Her personality, as stated before, was a beauty queen. She could be very judgmental in the wrong group, and tended to be rather gossipy and up to date with all the latest fashions, which made her mother and herself constantly broke. She had a job, working in the mall downtown in the Clothes department. She took a bus to get there of course, her work place was far from her home, and she still hadn't gotten past a learners in her driving licence. Currently, they lived in a small town, it was about one o'clock at night, and she was fast asleep in her memory foam bed. The current season was autumn, so her blankets were heavy quilts. She gripped at the corner of her pillow as she slept, a habit since childhood. She yawned, shifted, then settled again in her sleep, she was a heavy sleeper after all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:43 pm

Demitri paused, staring out at the human girl, his lips curled, he inhaled again, torn, feed or hide. The sun was coming out soon, and he desperately needed to get away from the sun. He zoned out, walking towards her, lost in thought. He winced, nearly wakling into the girl. He stepped back, startled, he had never been that zoned out before, he was normally aware of what was going on. He inhaled, the scent from earlier, what the hell? He glanced down, the girl was right in front of him, he was confused, more so then before. This was weird, beyond weird. He stepped back, like a frightened animal, nostriles flared, grey eyes narrowing, frightened animal now. He stepped back, one more step, gaping at the girl, who was she? She had managed to catch his attention in a world where he thought of humans as food. He had no desire to be caught up by a human like this, but it had happened before to other vampires, but never him. He shook his head, his thoughts all clamored to be heard, trying to tell him a million different things at once. He hissed, gripping his head, stepping back, yet again, nearly falling to his knees. Confusion shot through him, he had never been so attracted to a single human's scent as much as he was this girl's. He winced, multiple voices clamoured in his mind, begging for his attention, causing him to fall to his knees finally, clawing at his ears, muttering in Italian under his breath. Begging them to stop.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:28 pm

ooc: Here's my intro...my internet finally decided to pop back up XD I hope they're alright, I got side-tracked easily on it lol

bic:
Jayden was sitting on the couch, boredly. He had promised his mother that he'd wait for his sister to get home. He didn't know that it would be so late this time. Usually she was just a few minutes past midnight or something at the latest. He didn't mind staying up, movies were fine, and being nineteen years old and one year out of highschool, he didn't have much to do. He was in college of course now, but he was visiting for a while.
He was leaned back on the couch boredly looking out the window occationally. He was tall, at 6'1", with medium brown hair that was rather short and grey-blue eyes. He had fairly pale skin and an athletic build. He was wearing black sweats and a red hoodie, normally he didn't dress like this, but he was at home just waiting for his sister so he could go to bed.
Usually he'd stay up instead of his mom to take the heat off of his sister being late, their mother nagged for hours on end when they were late home. He remembered sometimes when he had been late. He'd just tell his sister to say he gave the speech if their mom asked in the morning, but that way she wouldn't get in trouble.
Speaking of their mom, man was she a piece of work. She was very stuck up and refused to believe anything that she didn't want to hear. One of the minor things was his name, Chris Jayden, and he liked going by Jayden rather than Chris. She was and is still the only one that doesn't call him Jayden, even their dad gave in at one point. She just needed to get over it. He shrugged his shoulders yawning a bit and focusing on the movie again. He needed to get his mind off of things.

Bianca was standing near an alleyway in the dead of night. For a girl that looked about the age of eighteen, that wasn't really a good idea. She stood at about 5'9" and had the build of a model. In fact she was one, or at least had been one before she became the creature she was. It's not like she had sprouted a tail or anything, it was rather a transformation from the living to the dead. She had golden colored eyes with deep red lips and deathly pale skin. Her hair was dirty blonde color and slightly wavy. She was wearing black leggings that went down to her ankles and silver high-heels. She had on a long somewhat loose-fitted t-shirt that went half way down her thigh, about to the length of a mini-skirt. It was a green colored shirt and had a large faded silver peace-sign on the front of it. The shirt had a v-neck cutting into the top of the silver graphic. Even though she didn't ever have much money, she could always take money from the humans she decided to kill. She had been a human a while, not long compared to most others, but she was one during the early 1900s in London. Normally she wouldn't care for clothes that were new, but being a model she always wanted to fit in. How else was she supposed to lure people into a dark alleyway where she could feast? She laughed slightly before snapping herself back into reality. She got lost in her thoughts often, she didn't have too many vampire friends. That made her think of Demitri. Where had he run off to? It was going to get light soon, and they needed to get away from the sun. She began walking down the street looking for her friend, she could smell his scent, but she couldn't tell if he was close or not. She decided she would continue looking until it began to get light, then she'd have to run for it to somewhere dark.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:47 pm

The girl walked along, her eyes always glancing around. She had passed the first alley, then the second, and she was just passing the third when a guy came from the shadows. She gasped, none too quietly either, and stumbled two steps backward. Her sapphire eyes were wide as she watched the guy. She had almost run into him. "Damn it," she growled the curse as she placed her hands on her chest, as though she could reach through and slow the rapid beating of her heart. She knew that if she stopped her brother would probably get alot angrier than she figured he already was. She was never out this late, unless she was with him. She sighed, dropping her hands and her body shook uncontrolably as the guy backed back into the shadows and hissed. The hiss wasn't human. Her body shook even more and she tried to play it off as if it hadn't happened. She couldn't see him anymore are she passed the alley, but she could hear him. She swallowed. Her brother was going to be so pissed. She walked into the alley, no matter how freaked out and looked down at him. He had fallen to his knees. "Hey," she whispered. "Are you okay?" she asked. She didn't like to shwo it, but somehow she had recieved half of her brother's softheart. Right there it had kicked into overdrive. She wanted to run, but couldn't bring herself to do it. He was muttering in a forgien language. It sounded like Italian, but she wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:06 pm

Demitri barely noticed the girl, he was aware of her voice, her scent, but his mind was pounding, voices upon voices were badgering him. He hissed again, a mix between pain, annoyance and mass confusion. He sighed, were was Bianca? She always managed to keep him calm, the unlikely duo had paired up a few years back, her being modern, well compared to him, and she also knew how to keep him sane. Well, he wasn't insane, per-say, but Demitri had lots of issues, and many of them where often overwhelming, Bianca had figured this out quickly, and had almost become, in a sense, his 'keeper'. He pulled away from the girl, the sun would rise soon, he had to get out of here. He glanced up at her, timidly, grey eyes darting about, trying to find escape, not normal vampire attitude, considering a human was willingly apporaching him, but Demitri wasn't hungry, and well, he was a bit paranoid about her with her odd scent and all. Finally, he managed to stagger to his feet, he towered over the human, but he seemed almost to withdraw into himself. He opened his mouth, fangs flashing for a moment, before, he once again stepped back.
"No, no stop" He cried, suddenly clapping his hands over his ears again, to much, to much, it was all to much. He alternated between english and Italian, overwhelmed. Despite his cry, his voice was beyond lovely, designed to specifically entrap his prey, lull them into a false sense of security, well, everything about him was supposed to do that; looks, scent, voice, everything.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:43 pm

The girl swallowed and opened her mouth to speak, but closed it. She wanted to comfort him, but he didn't look to happy for her to be there. He said something, sounding like "No, no stop." So she backed away slowly, "Okay." She hesitated, then turned and walked away. She swallowed slowly, then took off at a run toward her house. It was a little less than two miles and she ran the whole way. She had always been in good shape, but she was breathless and panting as she started up her road. She walked slowly, trying to catch her breath before she could walk through the front door, right to Chris Jayden, her brother. She stopped and ran a hand through her hair, fixing it, making it look at least a little presentable. She looke dup at the white painted house with the robin eggshell blue shutters. The common family house, her father had said. It looks like it should belong on a farm, she remembered saying, standing next to her taller and more attractive brother. Her father had laughed and her mother had shot her a cold look. She had always been the more rebellous of the family, so her parents knew. Chris just never got caught. She jogged up the sidewalk with an easy lope after she had caught her breath and almost crashed through the door. She paused and opened it. It swung open, revealing Chris and a movie on T.V. She smiled the best she could, maybe Chris wouldn't be too mad.
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:15 pm

(( Heey. Would you like a vampire hunter to eventually stir up trouble x3? ))
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Jayden looked up suddenly from the movie hearing the door opening. He jumped a bit, he had almost fallen asleep. He stretched his arms and turned around to see his sister, smiling, by the door. He laughed a bit saying, "So you did decide to come home. I guess we'll lock up now that you're back." He stood up while shutting off the TV and walking over near her. "If you don't mind me asking, what were you up to to be out so late?" He could remember going to parties during highschool and being this late a few times, parties that he hadn't really told his parents about. He figured that must've been it, he couldn't think of anything else to do, but that's just because that was the only thing he would really do. He could see that she was smilng, but looked like she had been spooked. He would ask about it later if she would open up now, he didn't want to pry if she didn't want to talk about it.

Bianca continued to look around, her heels clicking on the sidewalk as she smelled out her partner. He definately was close by, the smell was getting stronger. She sped up her pace a bit, while making sure she stayed at a human's pace. She wanted to fit in so badly still even though she knew there was no point in it anymore. Demitri had met back a few years ago, she had found him in a pretty bad state. She thought that it was just because he couldn't stand the way his life was anymore, but she couldn't be sure. Whatever it was, she was able to calm it though, and that was at least a good thing. She liked it too, that way she didn't feel alone. Both being from Europe, he knew Italian, and she knew a little bit. Well she knew a little bit of quite a few languages, it helped her get by over the years. She smiled stopping in front of an alley, with a strong human scent and then Demitri's. The human was no longer there, but she figured otherwise. "Have a nice snack Demitri?" she asked and laughed a bit walking down the alley. It was going to be light soon, they needed to get outta there.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:37 pm

Ooc: oh yeah, go right on ahead Rabbitdustbunny. ^_^ Just give me a name real quick so I can add him, then throw in an your intro. X)
ps. sorry for not frequently posting guys, but my character is more of a sometimes sort of girl. So, though I am actually here reading all your posts, I won't be posting all the time. =)

Last edited by Blacksoal on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Demitri breathed, relieved as Bianca came into the alley.
"N-no, I didn't feed" He hissed, shaking his head, holding his head still. "I'm not, I wasn't, I, no not hungry" He stuttered, finally dragging his eyes to her face from the pavement. He was torn up mentally, completely messed up. He shuddered, watching her approach. He was relieved to see her, she knew how to make the voices stop. His hand shot out, catching himself on the wall as he teetered a bit.
"I-I can't" He shook his head and winced, "She, her scent, it was something, gods, never before" He was rambling, insane sounding, though, he wasn't exactly the epitome of sane. He shook his head, trying to silence the voices, as usual they had died down with Bianca's appearance, which was a relief. Finally, he released the wall, looking at her.
"Where are we?" He asked, his tone clear, normal sounding. Demitri was like that, he went from his 'episodes' to his moments of normalcy, though, they rarely lasted.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:15 pm

Roxy smiled. "Hey Chris," she said happily. She was the only person who ever called her Chris. "Yeah," her smile faltered a little. "Sorry I'm late. The girl I was with wouldn't let me leave the party and then, you know how I hate walking by those alley ways, so I was a little hesitant to walk passed those. But...." She threw her glance around the room. "Where's mom? Asleep?" she asked with a smile. Her brother usually covered for her and that's why she was so close to Chris, because he knew what it was like to be in highschool and have no body cover for you when you got home a few minutes late. "Thank you," she said, turning and locking the door behind her. She walked and gave her brother a hug, then she stepped back and her eyes grazed over his outfit. "Ready for bed?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:59 pm

"Ya think?" Jayden said laughing slightly when he noticed his sister had looked down at his outfit. He then looked at her curiously remembering she had jumped off of a sentence. "But what? You know you can tell me anything, it's not like I'm going to tell mom - she's nuts!" He laughed tentatively looking up the stairs to make sure she wasn't listening. Seeing as he was only visiting, he figured his mom wouldn't skip a beat if she heard him talking badly to kick him out of the house. He lived at the university dorm being only a year out of highschool, he had pretty much no money. He then looked back at his sister reassuringly, wondering what was up.

Bianca nodded listening to Demitri as he rambled on. She had learned what bits to ignore and what to listen to. She'd have to ask him about the girl soon then if he hadn't fed on her. She then said, "We're in an alley silly. I'm not sure what city though, I mean we've been jumping too many towns lately for me to tell." She paused thinking for a second and said, "We'll have to find somewhere to stay soon, it's going to be light out in a couple of hours." She looked around seeing no one else around and began to walk out of the alley. She would walk slowly and make sure Demitri was still fine because they couldn't walk around normally if he was still going on about things. She felt bad sometimes, it must've been horrid to have voices going on in one's head all of the time. She turned back again, stopping just outside of the alley and asked, "So what about this girl then?" She wanted to catch the answer before the rambling started on again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Demitri let Bianca lead him out of the alley, everyone in his head was still clamouring to be heard at once.
"Girl? What girl?" He shook his head, "Oh, her? She was different, not food, not anything. I don't know. I was confused, I am confused. She was different" He muttered, glancing up. "We need to hide" Generally they couldn't hide in the same spot, she'd stash him somewhere, and then come find him the following night. It was just how it worked.
"Sun's coming, we need to hide" He said again. He paused, they were following the girl's scent as they walked, he paused, finding a small house, nestled between two others. Her scent went in there, he had to find out.
"Look, these people have a basement, I can hide here" He nodded at the slightly opened window. He could slip inside, hide himself, it was an old time trick. No one checked their basements anymore, it was rare. He wondered if she'd want to come too, not that he cared, he needed Bianca, and she, in a sense, needed him. He slipped the window open more, letting himself drop into the girl's bedroom. Though slightly insane, Demitri's vampric instincts were just as good as the next, and he was fine with hunting and what not.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:29 pm

"Nothing. Just this guy I accidently bumped into tonight near the alley ways. He scared me a bit. I'm fine now." Roxy smiled at her brother. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to keep you awake." Roxy said as she kissed her big brother's cheek. She was tall, but he was taller, she almost had to stand on her tip toes. "I'll see you in the morning?" she asked. "Try not to get kicked out tonight, okay?" she teased as she started toward the basement/her bedroom stairs. "Good night," she waved to him and then shut the door behind her. She went down the stairs slowly, the air felt colder and off balance somehow. She smiled to herself as she saw she had left the window open. Her walls were painted dark purple and the room was huge. She had a bed, with a purple comforter on it and several purple cased pillows. There was a dark brown desk with a laptop and a chair. She had a purple throw, fuzzy rug covering most of her floor. She kicked her Converse off by the stairs and then grabbed her pajamas, heading toward the bathroom to change.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:21 am

Ooc: mm....You know I think I'll add a rouge vampire to this, maybe being hunted by Rabbit's vamp hunter? Just an idea. ^_^ So I have something to do too, besides watch Tiffany sleep in the nights... -_-" *pokes her*
and rabbit's char could have like a cool intro. XD
bic;
Roscuro was a vampire, not that it was hard to tell, he didn't spend to much time devoted to hiding it. He was tall, though not so tall as to stick out in a crowd. He was lean, well muscled, though at a first glance you would think him to be spindly and weak. His skin was a pale, death-like colour, his fangs long, slightly hooked even, so that the tips constantly poked slightly beyond his upper lip, though one would have to look to see it. In a way, he was designed for war, hooked fangs themselves where nasty when they bit, and his nails were growing to a sharp point. He walked with a hunch, a nervous, yet cold look in his bright crimson red eyes after killing and being hunted for thousands of years, and he had lived that long. He was old, older than most vampires ever lived to be, and surprisingly, he was still very sane. He'd worked his charm to it's peak, so that he need only to look at a person to have them follow him to the ends of the earth, and that sort of power to a soul like him was deadly. He was villainous, always had been. The type to seek out a vampire for it's power and immortality alone, and to this day he still enjoyed it. Though it wasn't as effective now, these days, if a single man took on an army, vampire or not, there was little chance of survival.
Roscuro walked on the rooftops currently, hands in his pockets, with the same hunch he always had, currently, he was being hunted, and he was new to town, being here only a day. Prey was plentiful, and he would have been content here if not for the hunter that was always on his tail. The excitement in his life, and he took it with a broad smile. Currently he wore dark clothes, a trench coat, black torn up jeans for his fights, a long sleeved gray shirt, and a pair of black boots. His red, nervous looking eyes glanced behind him yet again as he walked, flicking his head to one side sharply to push long strands of black hair from his eyes. He didn't like his hair being so flat, but he had no choice really, being old as he was, his hair drooped whether he liked it or not, unless he loaded it with spiker, which he had no time for, and the same to hair cuts as well. His hair didn't grow beyond this, but surprisingly, if you cut it, withing three days it would have grown to it's original length. Which made haircuts even more useless and time consuming for him.
He scented the air, already knowing there was other vampires in the area, and being cautious over the whole territory thing if they were permanent residents. He didn't plan on staying here to long, yet he would be here long enough to cause trouble if it worked out in such a way. It looked like he needed to find shelter soon anyways, the sky was lightening, and he was beginning to feel the unbearable heat of the sun through his clothes. He had not will to die after living to long, it was just a matter of finding a spot to hide, and quickly.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:34 am

ooc: ahh! Halfway through my post and the computer shut off...hopefully it stays on this time XD

bic:
"Night," Jayden said watching his sister walk down into the basement and shut the door behind her. He smiled thinking about how great it must've felt when their parents finally let in on letting her have the basement to herself. He knew how he'd feel, it would almost feel as good as it was when he could finally leave. He laughed to himself glancing out of the window quickly. He thought he'd seen something, but he must've been wrong. There wasn't anything there now. He shook it off, walking over to the front door. He checked that it was locked and shut off the light to the room. He walked up the stairs as quietly as he could, stopping in his old room/guest room and shut the door behind him. He flopped down the bed falling asleep right away.

Bianca followed him and stopped in front of the house. Usually humans didn't bother him like this. She had to admit, this girl's smell was unique, but nothing to fuss over in her opinion. She shrugged saying, "No you can just stay there, just be careful. I'll come tomorrow." She smiled somewhat worried and ran off as fast as she could. She didn't have much time to find a place. She stopped momentarily, taking off her heels, and continuing to run. It was hard to run that fast in heels! She also stopped shortly after again, seeing a hotel nearby. Usually she would talk someone into showing her a basement of a hotel and she'd stay in there. Like usual, she was able to get herself below, with a snack too. She smiled, relieved, while hoping Demitri would be okay.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Demitri nodded, waving and sliding under Roxy's bed. He heard the human coming downstairs and shook his head, making sure to stay hidden as she flicked on her lights and headed to her washroom. He frowned, she'd find him eventually, and then he'd either have to kill her or befriend her. He sighed, he wasn't sure if he wanted to do that, she was to interesting. He listened to her brother? Father? Upstairs, her house was loud. He hissed, claping his hands over his ears, it was annoying, humans were annoying. Demitri shifted around under the bed, stretching out, he could stay here all day, but then he'd have to sneak out again, which was the problem. The voices surged in his mind, causing a small, yet audible whimper to escape the tall, lean vampire. The voices clamoured in his mind, all demanding attention. They always acted up whenever Bianca left, they fled in terror from her, and the returned to wreack havoc on his fragile mind first chance. He shifted, nearly thrashing under the bed, heedless of the human only meters away in the washroom, or wherever.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:55 pm

Roscuro, upon seeing he really didn't have much time to choose a place to hide, took the hasty decision to do so literally under a small risen house with small wooden fencing around the gap of the lifted building. He tore a piece down, just enough for him to fit through, then crept inside, it was bigger than he'd imagined, which was good. Crimson eyes scanned the area momentarily, then calmly, he lay in a small patch of dead grass, and slept there, still as stone. If found in this state, it would take seconds for someone to decide him dead and call the cops, which would be bad, which was why he'd placed the wooden fence back up leaning against the building before sleeping. He'd also make sure that the sun would not reach him from any angle, or that if a person did look under here, he would have to be deliberately looking for the vampire to spot him. His sleep was still, breathless, curled in a small ball like a withered spider, yet with a peaceful look across his face, to show his contentment.
---
Tiffany groaned as her alarm went off, she smashed the radio into silence with a fierce strike on the off button, then sat up sleepy eyed, school, dam it. She wobbled lazily from her bed, dressing, and wandered downstairs to make her lunch.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:58 pm

OoC: I'm SO sorry I haven't been able to post. This week has been the busiest week I've had in a long time. Since Sunday, I've only been home and awake about 3 hours. Baseball and softball games, school fundraisers, preparing for a trip and shopping. It's been really hectic, but I'll try and post tonight, if not, I have a speech contest tomorrow, so I won't be home tomorrow either. I might be able to post Friday. I'm REALLY REALLY sorry guys, I just haven't had time. And, currently, I'm disobeying my grandmother to tell you guiys why I'v been gone because I'm supposed to be wahsing the clothes, the dishes, and the dogs. My brother is supposed to be helping, but he's 11 and too busy playing Modern Warfare 2 to help me at all. I'm really sorry.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:03 pm

Ooc:...*sigh* all my rps seem to die before they even begin...
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:01 pm

Ooc: that's how I feel about mine too man XP
I might post here next then, I wasn't sure if it was my turn or not so I figured i'd wait a day or two. Seems like it might be though cause no ones posted in a while.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Ooc: yeah, I thought we were waiting for vamps. Which we are still...but she hasn't been posting here.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:33 pm

OOC: Well she did say she'd post, so hopefully she does. I don't want this to die =]
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:03 pm

Ooc: Same. T_T
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:11 pm

Ooc: bump...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Room Mate   The New Room Mate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Room Mate
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: