Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Demitri sighed, "I do look at it that way Kristen, I understand, you were young. But, I've shared everything with my life with you, even stuff I'm not proud of, or at least, I've been trying to share everything. But you kept something huge from me, it hurts, it still does" He turned, annoyed now. He understood her point, respected it, but did she not see his point.
"Relationships are based on trust, you didn't trust me, that's something I won't get over any time soon" He was back inside the room now, shaking his head.
"I'm gonna go get something to eat, I'll stay close" He said, he wasn't going to put her and Maddie through any pain right now, even if he was feeling slightly vindictive.

Alexi laughed.
"Maria, don't you worship the Christian god? Or something like that? Why are you scared of going to the Vatican, I'll go with you, if you want" He offered, smiling at her and shaking his head. She could be ridiculous some times.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:19 pm

Kristen sighed, pulling her arms from him as he walked away from him.
"Demitri, wait." She said quietly, catching up to him and grabbing his arm gently. She didn't want him angry with her, not now. "I trust you with my life. This wasn't a matter of trust...I was...scarred...." Kristen let her hand fall back to her side then. Kristen looked over at Maddie then as the child whimpered in her sleep and rolled back over. She swallowed gently before giving Demitri a light smile.
"There's nothing else I've kept from you." Kristen promised. "Nothing else that I can remember. Alright?" She looked at him with a light apologetic smile.

Maria sighed. "To..an extend. My faith has....fluxuaited over the years. The Caltholics are extremely strict..." Maria chewed her lip gently, wondering what was the best way to explain this to Alexi. It wasn't his faith, he might not understand.
"I'm a vampire, as are you. The Vatican is said to be only of the most holy of places. It is the heart of the Catholic belief. The churches were built in a way to keep out the mortally damned, do you remember that?" Maria asked. "The Catholics managed to pull it off, but only for a few places. I think the Vatican might be one of them..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:28 pm

Demitri listened to Kristen, though his face didn't soften.
"Okay" He murmured, "I guess I understand, but that doesn't really change how I feel about the situation. Scared or not, you could have, should have told me" He murmured.
"You told Alexi and Sven before you told me Kristen, that was a serious line crosser" He winced, Alexi had told him, of course after Kristen had, and that had hurt. He couldn't understand why she would trust his brothers with that news and not him.
"I'll be back in a bit" He slipped away from her, out of the room, not bothering to grab a key. He could get in if he needed to.

Alexi nodded, "Ah, well, I know Sven's been to the vatican, broke into the library" He sighed, "So, I mean, is that because we don't believe in their faith, or is it not one of those, er, super holy places?" He asked curiously. He had never understood catholocism, but he could respect her beliefs, as long as she understood his, and so far, there had been no issue in that department.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:44 pm

Kristen sighed, then winced. She had only told Sven and Alexi because she knew she would need their help to get Madison back. Demitri had still been sick.
"Yea...." she said quietly, watching him leave, not pulling him back this time. Kristen sighed deeply as the door closed behind him. When Kristen felt the tug in her chest, Maddie thrashed in her sleep. Kristen sighed, going over to the bed and picking Maddie up gently.
"You're alright." Kristen muttered when Maddie gasped and woke up.
"De-dem-" Maddie studdered and stumbled over her words, frowning and holding her chest gently.
"I know, I know. Just relax and breathe.." Kristen said quietly, smiling as Maddie listened and shuddered but didn't cry like she normally would whenever Demitri left.

Maria chuckled. "No, the library is not included in the church itself...So I assume it would cause no trouble for vampires." she murmured quietly. "I didn't know that. When did he manage that?" Maria asked, eyes wide as she looked back at Alexi. "I heard it's a difficult task..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:50 pm

Demitri stalked the streets, careful to stay close enough to the hotel, not wanting to stress them out.
"Damn, damn, damn" He muttered, finally finding someone, he sighed, leaning against the alley wall beside the hotel. He was more then annoyed, but he had to get his emotions under control for Maddie's sake. Maddie, he loved her, more so then he had thought possible, differently then Kristen however. He sighed, they'd get over this, he knew she had had reasons for what she had done, but couldn't she see that it hurt him, it was stressful, it hurt. He knew she trusted him, but she hadn't trusted him with this. She was scared, it was a big deal, but he was also hurt by what she had done. He frowned, dropping the body discreetely, before going back inside. He paused, glancing up at the balcony. A small smile appeared on his lips, and he began to climb. Finding their room, he slipped inside, using the balcony door.
"Hey"

Alexi smiled, "A few years back, and he didn't just go to the library Maria. He took in all the sights. I believe he even got into the Pope's office" He smiled and shrugged. He wondered what was going on with everyone else. It was about two pm, they should head out soon.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:03 pm

Maddie turned around, hearing Demitri before she could see him. "Daddy." She called, snapping out of Kristen's arm to run over to the door just as Demitri opened it. Kristen sighed, letting her hands fall back to her lap then. She watched Demitri for a moment, her eyes worried, concerned, a bit ashamed.
Maddie didn't seem to notice, for she jumped up, tugging at his shirt, wanting to be picked up. Her eyes were wide, a bit red but she hadn't been crying. Demitri had managed to stay close enough though it had still hurt.

"Huh..." Maria said then, tilting her head gently. "Strange. Maybe they are just rumors after all..." she murmured then, suddenly curious. She smiled, rubbing her lips gently at the thought.
"Marde de Dios..." Maria muttered then, eyes wide. "He went into the Pope's office? Alright, seriously, how did he pull that off?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Demitri glanced down at Maddie, suprised as he felt her tugging on his shirt.
"Hey Maddie" He murmured, sweeping her into his arms. He looked at Kristen, offering her a small, yet genuine smile. He wasn't annoyed anymore, well, he was, but he wasn't going to wreck their trip.
"Hey love" He said, keeping his voice relaxed, happy. He kissed Maddie's nose, "You sleep good? Ready to get back out there?" He asked her, well, both of them. He wanted to keep going and he anticipated that Alexi and Maria were ready to go again.

Alexi smiled, "I dunno, you'll have to ask him that. Sven's very good at stuff like that, when he sets his mind to something" He said, "So, do you want to try the Vatican love? Even if we just see it from the outside?" He knew she'd be semi-curious now, and well, he was fine with it, for her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:24 pm

Maddie smiled and giggled quietly as Demitri picked her up. She looked over at Kristen before Demitri kissed her nose and she nodded enthuastically.
"Yes! Where are we going now?" Maddie asked, slidding away from Demitri then and walking over to her bag. She had felt the heat from outside, and she was already hot in the jeans. Kristen had agreed to letting Maddie pick out another outfit if it was too hot.
"Hey." Kristen said, glad that Demitri didn't look as annoyed as when he left. Kristen nodded. She had already changed, and was no wearing a tight-fitting white tank top, a pair of black-cargo like shorts that stopped mid-thigh, a few strings running down to her knee. The necklace Demitri had given her was clasped around her neck. Maddie skipped towards the bathroom, clothes in her hands. Kristen rolled her eyes gently, laughing quietly as Maddie closed the door behind her to change.

"I think I shall..." Maria said honestly. She sbreathed gently then, strecthing out before sitting up and then standing. She ruffled her hair a bit before it fell back around her in dark perfect ringlet curls. Maria looked up at Alexi, holding back a grin, with glistening eyes. "Perhasp..." she answered, smirking and chuckling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Demitri watched Maddie and Kristen, shaking his head. He pulled out his phone, telling Alexi to meet them in the lobby in five minutes.
"Ready?" He as asked as Maddie emerged from the washroom. He smiled, scooping up the little girl, Kristen had been right, she was wearing a skirt.
"Come on, Alexi and Maria are meeting us in lobby in five minutes" He said, tickling Maddie's side gently.

Alexi nodded, hearing his phone.
"Come on, their ready to go again" He grabbed her hand, and swiping the key off of the desk. He slid it into his pocket, leading her down to the lobby.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Maddie came back out a few moment later, wearing a skirt in the stlye of a school uniform though it was a light brown and she had put on a pink tank top as well. Kristen had redone her braid which had gotten frazzeled in her sleep, and Maddie had enough time to slip on her sandles before Demitri picked her up. She laughed and giggled, pushing Demitri's hand away gently.
Kristen nodded. "Alright." she murmured, pulling her tank top down as she slid off the bed to follow Demitri and Maddie out of the room.

Maria smiled pulling her shoes on before Alexi grabbed her hand, pulling her out of the rooom. "I'm coming, I'm coming." Maria said. "Lexi, you're going to pull my arm off, tranquillo" Maria said, laughing quietly. A few words like those, Maria had been trying to teach Alexi since they were simple, and pretty much sounded like the english translation- tranquillo...tranquil- relax was the actual translation.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Demitri smiled, "Can we take the stairs?" He asked Kristen, looking slightly worried. He hated, hated elevators, they made him worried. He sighed, shaking his head and sighing. He slowly made his way towards the stairs, edging, slowly, in hopes of being allowed to use them.

Alexi sighed, shaking his head.
"Sheesh, trying to subtly teach me spanish?" He teased, leading her towards the stairs. Like Demitri, he despised elevators.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:08 pm

Kristen blinked, coming out of a daydream. "Oh. Yea, sure." She murmured, rubbing her forehead gently. She followed Demitri towards the stairs. Maddie turned to look over Demitri's shoulder, frowning at Kristen.
"Madison, you need to learn not to worry about everyone when you sense their emotions." Kristen said quietly. Maddie swallowed gently before nodding.
"I sorry..." she murmured, before resting her head back down on Demitri's shoulder.

"Well, you need to learn somehow." Maria insisted, lacing her fingers with Alexi's as they took the stairs down to the lobby. The air had grown warmer, though to Maria, it hardly felt different. She knew from the humans, who were all wearing light clothing. Women had their hair up, men had their sleeves rolled.
"Hmm, it got warmer..." Maria mused, smirking.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:13 pm

Demitri nodded, agreeing with Kristen.
"Just because you can sense people's emotions Maddie, it doesn't mean that you have to pay attention to them. Emotions are personal, if people don't share, don't worry" He said, kissing her and trying to cheer her up. He glanced at Kristen, wondering what was bothering her. He favored her with a crooked smile, a typical Demitri smiled that made most women swoon.

Alexi smiled, Well, if I must learn spanish, you, my dear, must learn Russian" He smiled, skipping down the stairs and into the lobby. Demitri, Maddie and Kristen had just came down.
"So where to?" He called.
"I was thinking Saint Peters" He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:27 pm

"But-..." Maddie sighed, seeing that she wasn't going to win this one. "Alright..." she grumbled, letting her arms hang over the back of Demitri's shoulders as they continued to walk down the stairs.
Kristen laughed quietly, seeing Demitri's infamous smile. She'd seen him flash that numerous times, and other girls went all gooly-eyes. She shook her head gently, her eyes falling to the stairs. She sighed, giving Demitri a light smile in return. "I'm alright." she murmured quietly as they walked into the lobby.

"Says who?" Maria asked, feigning horror. She kept up with him effortlessly as they half jumped the last few flights or so into the lobby.
She grinned at Kristen and Demitri, smiling lightly at Maddie. The child's face lit up, and Maria laughed quietly.
"Feeling better little one?" Maria asked quietly. Maddie nodded. "St. Peter's square huh? How far is that from here?" Maria asked.
"I think it's within walking distance, but I could be wrong." Kristen said, tucking a stray strand of hair away from her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:34 pm

Demitri sighed, "No buts" He grumbled, smiling teasingly at Maddie. He looked at Maria and Alexi, smiling and shaking his head.
"Alright" He said, shaking his head and smiling at Kristen. He nodded, "Within vampire walking distance. We can catch a taxi though, or if Kristen's up for walking, I can carry Maddie" He said, grinning at her. He was still holding Maddie, she was in a better mood, but still farily grumpy about her little talk from him and Kristen.

Alexi smiled at Demitri.
"I'm fine with walking, if you guys are" He grinned at Maddie, noticing her slightly annoyed look, though she did look happy to see him and Maria.
"What's up kids?" He teased, smiling at the three of them.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:48 pm

Kristen grinned at Demitri. "I'll fly." she whispered quietly, flexing her fingers. She'd been restless the past few days. It had been too cold back in Russia for her to actually fly. Now though, here in Italy, the weather was perfect. She laughed then, excited. She kissed Demitri before turning back outside. She disappeared into the crowd, and a moment later she was soaring up in the sky. The warm sun pounding down on her, the cool breeze slamming into her. She let out a happy shriek, circling the hotel, looking down at the crowd, keeping an eye out for the vampires and maddie.

Maddie's eyes went wide. "Mama!" She exclaimed, watching as Kristen left. "Oooh..." she muttered. If she was standing, Maddie would've stomped her foot. "No fair." she murmured, hearing the hawk that was Kristen calling just outside.

Maria blinked, keeping her eyes on Kristen as the girl shifted. "Whoa..." Maria said, taken aback. Maria had only seen Kristen shift once; and then she had been under control of Luke's ring, had shifted into her tiger form, and had tried to kill her and Shaye. "Wow, that was....incredible..." Maria murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:55 pm

Demitri smiled.
"Nope, not fair at all" He said, kissing Maddie's nose.
"Come on kiddo" He stuck his tounge out at Alexi.
"Kids eh?" He smiled, "I believe Maria's younger then me" He pouted, almost teasingly. He shifted Maddie, "You alright we me carrying you? It's a long walk" He said, he'd let her walk if she wanted, but Maddie tended to get distracted by everything, and it would take them twice as long to get anywhhere.

Alexi grinned, "Yea, yea" He smiled at Maria, "Pretty cool huh?" He took her hand leading her outside.
"Hm, this way" he nodded, watching Demitri stride out into the crowd. Even with a little girl in his arms, every female in the vicinity turned. Demitri was by far one of the most attractive vampires around, not that Alexi cared, he knew that to humans, he was attractive, which made feeding easier.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:13 pm

Maria rolled her eyes. "How many times Demitri? It's only by a few years." she muttered. Though apperance wise, Maria did look younger than Demitri, she had been changed around the same time as Demitri. So they were close when it came to vampire years. She walked out with Alexi and Demitri, holding a hand up tot he sun to find Kristen. The hawk wasn't too far behind, taking advantage of soaring through the air, gliding on the wind.
"Extremely so..." Maria said, smirking at Alexi.

"That's bad..." Maddie said, looking up at Kristen as they walked outside. "She should know that..." she murmured, blinking away the sun. Looking back at Demitri, Maddie nodded; she never minded him carrying her really. She glanced around, noticing all the looks people were giving them; espically other girls.
"Daddy...why are they staring?" Maddie murmured, suddenly nervous as another girl they passed actually winked at Demitri and followed him with her eyes until he was out of her sight. Maddie shuddered lightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:19 pm

Alexi smiled, shaking his head, "Dorks" He teased. He nodded, watching Kristen sore above them, he giggled at Maddie's comment.
"Very bad" He teased, laughing softly, as far as he knew, Maddie couldn't shift into a flying animal, but he wasn't sure, he had only ever seen her change into a husky puppy.
"Come on" He led Maria through the crowd, Demitri and Maddie right next to him.

Demitri laughed, "Yea?" He asked Maddie. He smiled, though he did frown and glance around. He sighed, "It's a vampire thing Maddie. Vampires are very attractive to humans, and sometimes girls like to look at me" He shifted her, holding her closer and rubbing her back. He sighed, "But don't worry, I love your mom, and only your mom" He said, trying to reassure the little girl.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Maddie rolled her eyes as Alexi teased her. He didn't get what she meant. Which was good. Maddie was still having trouble talking to Demitri about certain things. Maddie just shook her head, glancing up at Kristen every now and then, reassuring herself that Kristen was following them. "Yes." Maddie murmured, completely serious, glancing back at Kristen again. "She not as strong in that form...easy target...too high up...." Maddie shuddered again, resting her head back on Demitri's shoulder. As far as the humans went, Maddie wasn't worried. She knew, personally, that Demitri cared about Kristen, so she tried not to let the looks bother her that much.

Maria rolled her eyes. "Like your any better." she murmured, keeping her hand in his as Alexi wound his way through the mid-afternoon crowd. Maria smiled then, hearing music, though where it was coming from, Maria wasn't that sure. Whenever she looked in the direction she heard it coming from, she was met with an alley way, or a resturant. She firgured it must be more far off then she realized. Maria titled her heard gently. "I know that tune..." she said then, smiling and nodding her head to the beat.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:52 pm

Demitri sighed, "Maddie, your mom will be fine. She knows how to take care of herself" He said, shaking his head. Maddie really did have a terrible habit about worrying about everyone.
"Madison, you know what we said about emotions? Well, that applies to a lot of things. You can't worry about everybody all the time. We're adluts, all of us, we can handle ourselves. You know your mom would never fly if she felt she was at risk" He said, his tone gentle yet firm.

Alexi glanced at Maria.
"Yea? What is it?" He asked her, he didn't listen to much music, though the stuff he did listen to followed the more 'rock' genre. Hardcore, loud, metal, stuff like that. He sighed, glancing at Demitri and Maddie, he sighed. Maddie did have a terrible habit about worrying about everyone. She needed to start being a kid again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Maddie grew quiet then; she had lost this battle. "Alright..." she mumbled, still resting on Demitri's shoulder, her arms wrapped around his neck. Every now and then, she glanced up, though not as often as before. Kristen was able to keep up with them easily, even going ahead of them once she saw their desitantion.

Maria frowned for a moment. "Dunno..." she murmured, still listening, humming along every now and then. "I know it though. Can't quite name the tune though..." She shrugged indifferently then, glancing over her shoulder at Demitri and Maddie.
"Stubborn little one huh?" she asked quietly, smirking at the child.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:05 pm

"Good" Demitri said, rubbing her back and sighing. He still noticed her checking, but he wasn't going to comment on that, it was only if she got to stressed about it that he'd rein her back in. He glanced over at Maria and Alexi, nodding in response to her question. He sighed, "Look, there it is" He said, pointing to the mildly packed square. Kristen had landed and shifted back, he could see her making her way towards them.

Alexi nodded, "Yupp" He saw the square up ahead, smiling.
"Look, the Vatican's right there" he pointed over to the buildings. There was a wall that seperated the vatican from the square, but it wasn't bad.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:25 pm

Maddie watched as Kristen flew from her view. She picked her head up gently before remembering what Demitri had told her and putting her head back down. She only looked up again when Demitri said they were finally at the square.
"Whoa..." Maddie said, looking around and smiling.

Kristen was laughing as she walked over to them. She was rolling her shoulder gently. "God that felt good." she said, grinning. Maddie smiled lightly, rolling her eyes.

Maria smiled, watching as Kristen circled them once before landing in a shadowed corner and changing back. She shook her head in amazement. "You know, I've never seen you do that before..." Maria said.
"Really? Well, wait till the whether gets better back home then." Kristen said, eyes dancing the way they always did whenever she had an opportunity to shift into one of her animals.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Demitri put Maddie down, holding her hand tightly, though not enough to hurt her. He smiled, "Glad you had fun love. Maddie was a bit worried about you" He said, nodding at her and shaking his head. He knew Kristen would say the same thing he did. Maddie needed to stop being stressed about everyone around her. He sighed, he'd talk to Kristen about it later, he was sure that Kristen would want to sit Maddie down for a talk.

Alexi smiled at Maria, "Back home" He murmured, he was starting to feel torn about where his home was right now. He sighed, shaking his head and glanced around. Maddie was staring about, ignoring the conversation about her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: