Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:08 pm

"No, no it's nothing like that" Demitri sighed, shaking his head.
"It's more like, her joyfullness, her happiness over little things, when you've been alived for hunderds of years, you forget to experience stuff like that. Slowly, over time, you forget stuff, and it's nice being reminded" He said, laughing,

Keith glanced at Alayna.
"What?" He asked, confused. He wasn't sure how to answer that question, it seemed odd.
"Well, your life for one, your innocence, not in a bad way, but in the way you experience everything. The fact that you love me" He said softly, smiling.
"I honestly can't say exactly why I love you, but I know I do, I know you're the one for me. The way you experience things, the way you talk, your painting, everything" He smiled.
"Why?"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:20 pm

Kristen smiled, nodding in understandment as she munched quietly at the popcorn. Maddie had gone quiet, watching the movie intently, like she always did. "Life isn't that grim darling." she murmured, frowning a bit before munching on more popcorn and looking back at the movie.

Alayna shrugged though she smiled and her eyes brightened as he answer her question. Her smile turned into a small grin then and she looked away for a moment, feeling the color rise into her face.
"Curiosity." she said, picking her head up and tucking a strand behind her ear before putting her hand back on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Demitri laughed, shaking his head.
"Mhm" He sighed, focusing half on the movie and half on her and Maddie, as usual, he was listening to the rest of the house, making sure everything was how it should be. He wrapped his arm around Kristen, he picked up a piece of popcorn and sniffed it, shaking his head, he didn't understand food.

Keith smiled.
"You know, curiosity killed the cat?" He teased, smiling and letting her rest against him again. He could hear the muted sounds of a movie and figured that Maddie was being occupied by her mom and Demitri.
"God, I still can't believe this, Kristen has a kid" He shook his head, still stunned by that turn of events.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:40 pm

Kristen smiled as Demitri's arm came around his shoulder. She watched as he picked up a peice of popcorn and she quickly snatched it from his hands, popping it into her mouth. She didn't want Demitri to get sick in front of Maddie.
"I'm pretty sure you forgot about this kind of food too huh?" she murmured teasingly, smiling.

Alayna shrugged. "So I've been told." she murmured, smiling lightly. She closed her eyes for a moment, just resting again it, loving the warmth that ran through her arms and relaxed her body completely.
"I know. It must have been awful..." Alayna murmured in agreement. "She was so young then..." Kristen hadn't really said much about her time with Antonio, but Alayna had done the math and it had made her dizzy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:50 pm

Demitri laughed,
"I wasn't going to eat it. And no, in my time, we didn't have snack food. It was lucky if you ate everyday" He reminded her.
"We had mainly potatoes, meat, from hunting, and some times bread" He shrugged, "So I've never experienced most of the food you guys eat. First time you took me to the grocery store, I nearly had a heart attack. I've never in my life seen so much food. Never" He laughed, "Remember love, when I was human, I was a soilder in a Viking army"

Keith nodded.
"I wonder how Demitri's handling it. Odviously he loves Maddie, and vice versa, but he has to be somewhat upset. I mean, it's not something you just adjust to, is it?" He knew Alayna would know the answer to that question more so then he did.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:00 pm

Kristen laughed, remembering that as she munched on her popcorn. She rolled her eyes loving at him as Maddie giggled at the movie.
"Yea, I seem to keep forgetting that..." Kristen murmured. It was hard, since Demitri appeared to be one year older than her, and sometimes acted like he was as old as Madison. Kristen shrugged then, resting her head on his shoulder.

Alayna shook her head. "Not something any human can adjust to that easily at least..." she murmured, running her fingers throough her hair gently. "I'm still trying to get used to the fact.." she admitted, shaking her head again with another light shrug.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:23 pm

Demitri laughed, "I know, I look so young for my age" He teased lightly. Though he hadn't had to be to serious around Kristen, at times, he, and any of his brothers could take on an air of ancientness that was almost ridiculous to witness.
He glanced at Maddie, realizing the movie was nearing the end.
"Like it?" He asked the little girl sighing contently.

Keith sighed, "Maddie seems to have all of the vampires completely at her mercy, their enamoured with her" He had seen not only Demitri, but any of the vampires completely attatched to the child, though, Demitri more so then the rest.
"Me too" He admitted with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Kristen smirked and simply nodded in her agreement.
"Sh.." Maddie said quietly, staring intently at the screen. Kristen looked up, watching as Jack and the Boogie Man fought on the screen. She glanced over at Maddie, who was watching with a slight frown over her nose, and wide bright blue eyes. Kristen smirked, rubbing her lips gently before setting the half empty popcorn bowl on the coffee table. She sighed quietly, not wanting to disturb the intrigued child.

"Maybe it comes with her gift?" Alayna suggested, having noticed that as well. "She understands a great deal more than any five-year-old would without even trying really.
Quietly, a buzzing resounded from the sheets on Alayna's side of the bed. The channler groaned, rubbing her face in exhaustion and annoyance before pulling herself away to reach over and grab the phone. Gingerly, she flipped it open, putting it to her ear and laying back on the bed.
"Yea?" she asked, her voice listless as she stared blankly up at the ceiling. "No, you're not visiting here. I'll meet you someplace if you seriously want to talk. But I'm not leaving, and I'm not arguing with you about that right now." Her voice wasn't harsh, but it was firm, too unlike Alayna, even to her own ears. She listned as he rattled of places that was near the place he was staying at, suggesting that they go for coffee or something.
"Yea sure." Alayna said, sighing. "Whatever. No, it's fine. Yea, bye." with that she snapped her phone shut and let it slip from her hands. Alayna sighed, heavily again, covering her face, wanting to scream.
"Well, he's in Russia. No doubt about it." Alayna said then, letting her hands fall to her stomach as she stared up at the ceiling again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:10 pm

Demitri quieted instantly under Maddie's nearly ferocious glare.
"Sorry" He teased, shaking his head and sighng. He stretched out, pulling Kristen closer and focusing on the TV, this was one of his favorite scenes, he enjoyed just lazing around, but tomorrow, he'd be all over the house.

Keith winced, listening to her talk to Nicko.
"You're going to meet him? Alone?" He didn't trust that, Nicko was liable to kidnap Alayna, and then, stuff would get bad. He couldn't go with her, Nicko wasn't to fond of him, but perhaps Kristen could, Demitri would be aware of the minute something was wrong that way, and then, Nicko would be persued by six angry vampires.
"If you do decided to go, take Kristen with you" He said, his voice gentle. The fact that Nicko was in Russia freaked him out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Kristen giggled. Maddie cheered as the Boogieman was killed and quiet literatly squashed like a bug by Santa Clause. Then Kristen was laughing as Demitri drew her closer. She smiled at him before resting her head on his shoulder.
"Jaaackkk..." Maddie murmured, obviously irritated as Sally was pushed from the crowds. Maddie 'tched', folding her arms over her chest and falling back against Demitri's chest. She relaxed as the song started, a grin appearing on her face. Kristen sighed, rubbing her eyes gently, suddenly tired. It was just a relaxed day, so different from all the other days.

Alayna was quiet for a moment, rubbing her arms gently as she looked up at the ceiling.
"He's still my brother Keith..." Alayna murmured. She saw the same danger he did in this siutation, but she didn't really want to believe her brother would do something like that.
"Kristen can't be away from Demitri. We're meeting at a coffee shop about half an hour away from here." Alayna said quietly, rubbing her eyes tiredly and sighing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:22 pm

Demitri sighed, smiling as Maddie rested against him, and Kristen on his side. Stretching out, he wrapped his free arm around Madison, kissing her head, then moving over to Kristen to kiss her. He hummed along to the song, enjoying the rythm. He laughed a bit at Maddie and her attitude towards Jack and Sally, though, he remembered having the same reaction.

"So? I don't care, Demitri can hide nearby, or go downtown with Maddie. He'll know if something goes wrong that way. Alayna, I know he's your brother, but you're not going alone. Please, Kristen and Demitri would agree, and Nicko doesn't seem to mind Kristen. Demitri and Maddie can shop nearby, and that way you're safe. Please love?" He gripped her hands, staring into her eyes, almost desperately.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:35 pm

Kristen smiled as Demitri kissed her, shivering subtly as always. Maddie giggled quietly, rubbing her eyes gently and yawning.
Kristen looked over at her, surpressing a yawn as well. "Hm, I think someone needs a nap..." Kristen said wistfuly.
"No..." Maddie murmured tiredly, yawning again.
"Oh, I think you do." Kristen said, sitting up to brush the hair from Maddie's face. The child was practically asleep already as Demitri wrapped an arm around her. Maddie opened her eyes lazily to look up at Kristen, shaking her head weakly before closing her eyes again. "Uh-huh." Kristen said, kissing the child's forehead gently.

Alayna winced, breahting deeply. She looked away from Keith, not wanting to beilieve that she was really hearing this. Even Keith didn't trust her with Nicko. Alayna looked at him then as he gribbed her hands. She opened her mouth to speak, seeing the despritisim in his eyes. She caved then, sighing deeply.
"Fine..." Alayna murmured, inwardly relieved.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:40 pm

Demitri smiled, glancing at Kristen for a minute.
"Alayna plans on going to meet Nicko. She's agreed to let you go along, considering I'll know if something goes wrong the moment it happens. It's at a coffee shop half-an-hour out of the city, so I can take Maddie and go shopping or something" He had already mentally agreed with Keith. It seemed smart to him, no one trusted Nicko, and well, he would know if something happened.
"Is that alright with you?" He murmured, standing up, Maddie wrapped in his arms. He sighed, "Want me to put her to bed?" He asked.

Keith sighed, "Thank you" He murmured, kissing her forhead lightly. "Demitri probably already knows, damn vampire" He grumbled, if Demitri was just down the hall, he had overheard his and Alayna's discussion without wanting to.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:56 pm

Kristen frowned as she listened to Demitri. She nodded subtely to Maddie, wanting the girl upstairs in her own bed for the rest of the afternoon. Apparently the child was still worn out from this whole week. Not that Kristen could blame her really.
Standing then, Kristen went over to the DvD player, shutting it off along with the TV. She grabbed the half empty bowl of popcorn then, taking it to the kicthen, stalling for time to think.
Nicko wanted to meet with Alayna...there wasn't much surprise in that. Why at a coffee-shop half an hour away though?

"Probably..." Alayna murmured, growing quiet then as Keith kissed her forehead. She sighed then and pulled herself away from him.
"I'ma take a shower." she said, slidding off the bed before grabbing a change of clothes and walking into the bathroom. Starting up the water, Alayna silently stepped in, wincing at the heat before sighing and leaning against the shower's wall. She let her body relax then, and the tears few steadily and silently. This was all such a mess.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:01 pm

"Alayna wouldn't let him come to the house, by the sound of it, they're going close to his hotel" Demitri explained, knowing her well enough to guess what she was thinking. He sighed, letting Maddie's head rest on his shoulder as he walked carefully up the stairs. Opening the door to the little girl's room, he placed her in the bed, pulling the blankets over her and kissing her forhead. He was careful to leave her door half open, as per her usual request and walked back into the hallway.

Keith sighed, "Alright" He murmured with a small smile. He stretched out, vanishing his wings as he reclined on the bed. He flicked the TV on, finding a show, CSI playing in english and relaxed back against the pillows, still sore from everything that had happened.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:18 pm

Kristen sighed, running her fingers through her hair gently. She was sitting at the kicthen table, a soda in her hands.
"What do you think Nicko wants?" she asked quietly, knowing he would hear her even if he had taken Maddie upstairs. "I mean beside the obvious...." she murmured, rubbing her forehead gently.

Alayna washed up before stepping out of the shower. She shivered, drying off quickly and pulling on a pair of warm jeans and a long sleeved shirt. She brushed her hair, braiding it to stall for time; her face was still showing signs of her crying. Once her hair was braided, Alayna splashed water onto her face, rubbing her eyes. She looked back at her relfection. Not as obvious now, good. Sighing, Alayna slid back out of the bathroom, rubbing her eyes gently Alayna slid back onto the bed.
"What are you watching?" she murmured, looking back at the screen.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:22 pm

"Er, besides the odvious, I have no ida" He murmured, slipping back down the stairs and wrapping his arms around Kristen.
"Just be careful, please?" He asked, kissing her cheek. "There's a toystore just down the street from where they want to go, and I'll take Maddie there" He said, "It'll be close enough we're not to stressed, far enough away Nicko can't detect me. I won't even drive with you, Maddie and I will take my car, you and Alayna can take your SUV"

Keith smiled.
"CSI, it's an old one though" He said with a shrug, wrapping his arms around her contently. He sighed, shaking his head, "I don't really watch it a lot, but, it's on and in English"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:40 pm

"Neither do I." Kristen said, looking up at him as he came back downstairs. "That's what worries me..." she sighed as Demitri wrapped his arms around her then and smiled as he kissed her cheek.
"Don't buy her anything outragious." Kristen murmured then, smirking. "I think you've spoiled her enough for the week..." She took a long swig from her soda then. She nodded as she listened to Demitri, putting the half-empty can back down on the table. "Alright." she murmured, shaking her head.

Alayna nodded, nestling in his arms as he wrapped then around her. "Oh alright." she murmured quietly, pulling her braid over her shoulder. Her hair was still wet. Her mind was still racing at a hundred miles an hour, thousands of questions burning on her tongue. She kept her mouth clamped shut though, knowing Keith wouldn't be able to answer them anyway. For now, she kept quiet, resting against him contently, staring at the screen blankly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:48 pm

"No promises" Demitri teased, shaking his head.
"I'll be right there love, I can always bring Sven or Vlad if need be, just in case" He sighed, shaking his head. Nicko being in Russia just felt so wrong. He winced, sighing and shaking his head.
"Good, I don't trust you people with my baby" He sighed, shaking his head and laughing at her.

Keith sighed, looking at Alayna.
"I can see the smoke pouring out of your ears" He murmured, teasing her lightly. He was used to seeing Alayna like this, and he was always able to understand her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:03 pm

"I'm not really worried about what he'll do. Trust me, I can handle him..." Kristen murmured. "I just don't understand what he wants from Alayna. I get why he's here though, that much is kinda obvious..." She took another sip of her soda then and sighed.
"I dunno. Maybe I'm just over-thinking things." Kristen said then, leaning her elbows on the counter and growling into her hands. "I'd rather you and Maddie weren't there. Or at least, not Maddie. I got a bad feeling about this..."

"Nothing's short-circtted yet..." Alayna murmured quietly, rubbing her ears gently with a light smile. "I'm just worried is all..." she said. That was somewhat true. She was also frustrated and scared and angry and other emotions were bottled inside of her, waiting impatiently to be let out. She sighed then, rubbing her eyes gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:15 pm

"I know, it'll be fine, I'll bring Sven, if something bad goes down, Maddie can stay with him. We can't leave her alone when she's attatched to me, the pain would be cruel" He smiled, "Besides, I wouldn't let anything happen to her love, never" He grinned at her, shaking his head and sighing. Scooping her up, he kissed her passionately, stunned by the sweet, almost sickly taste of soda on her lips.

Keith laughed. "Alright, well you know, you can always tell me" He stretched out, shaking his head and letting his eyes flick back to the TV, distracted by some crazy forensic scene.
"Does that really work, I mean the DNA stuff?" He asked her, confused. DNA, technology was completely foreign to angels.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:24 pm

Kristen shook her head gently. "Demitri-" her eyes went wide then as Demitri picked her up and pressed his lips to her. She sighed, wrapping her arm around his neck gently, holding herself closer to him as she kissed him back and again.
"I can't ever win against you..." Kristen murmured. "Can I?"

"Yes, I know." Alayna said, almost matter-of-factly. She sighed, smiling despite herself at Keith's questions.
"Yup. DNA is the one thing that sets apart one human from another. Each person's DNA is different, unlike no one elses. Although, there are some genes that are shared, which creates families. That's why Maddie looks like Kristen, but not exactly so at the same time." alayna said quietly, glad for the question, it took her mind off of everyone else.
"Since DNA is specific to one certain person, they can use samples found at crime scenes to identify a possible supsect."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Demitri smiled.
"You could win effortlessly, if you tried" He teased softly, shaking his head and smiling. He kissed her again, before placing her gently on her feet.
"Everything will be fine love, I'll make sure off it" He said shaking his head and sighing.

Keith's eyes grew wide, "R-really? Do you think mine's different?" He asked curiously, he was facinated now.
"Maybe I should see" He sighed, "Nah, probably a bad idea" He shook his head and frowned, "So DNA, I honestly have never heard of this before" He sighed, shaking his head.
"What else? Please, I feel so out of touch with humanity"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:37 pm

Kristen rolled her eyes at Demitri. "Yea, sure." she answered, not exactly believing him. She smiled as he kissed her again and sighed with relief once Demitri placed her back down on her feet.
"Demitri don't make those kind of promises...." she said quietly, looking up at him with deep eyes. She hated it when he did that, more times then not, it ment that he would do everything and anything to make it work.

"You're DNA is probably different then any other being on this planet." Alayna murmured, smiling at the thought.
"It would be a bad idea." she laughed then with a simply shrug. Alayna turned so that she could look up at him.
"That's a broad question love, can you narrow it down a bit?" she asked, chuckling quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:43 pm

Demitri sighed, but didn't say anything. He wanted to scoop her up again, kiss her, but she was a human still, well a mortal, and needed some human things. He slipped his hand in her's and led her upstairs, towards their bedroom. Shutting the door, he scooped her up, lying her on the bed, him next to her.
"Gods I love you" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing.

Keith smiled, "Well, I don't understand much about technology, or humanity in general. So tell me, talk to me about anything, everything. Like, I dunno, religion. Though I'm an angel, I seem to be completely out of date when it comes to my own supposed religion. It looks and behaves nothing like the original plan"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: