Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:44 pm

Alayna shook her head at Keith, laughing quietly. She peeked into the room, as Keith layed down, and shook her head again at the angel. He'd fallen asleep without the blankets. Going into her room, Alayna took one of the thicker blankets and brought it with her back into Keith's room. Smiling, Alayna threw the blankets over him, making sure he was covered so he wouldn't get cold. Glancing at the clock, Alayna sighed before slidding under the blankets on the other side. She wasn't exactly tired, well not as exhausted as Keith, but she wanted to be with him.

Kristen shook her head at the vampire, sitting up and crawling back over to him. She lay on her side next to him, wrapping her arms around the blankets that he was under, smiling to herself at the role change. Usually, it was the other way around. Every now and then she would glance up at the screen, though her eyes would stare at it completely unfocused. Kristen blinked, pulling herself back into reality for the fifth time. "How you feeling?" she asked quietly, brushing her fingers through Demitri's hair.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:55 pm

Demitri slumped lower, resting his head in her lap. He was tilted over, curled, almost fedal position like, his head resting on her upper thigh. He purred contently as she ran her fingers through his hair, but frowned a bit at her question.
"Okay I guess" He murmured, shrugging blanket covered shoulders. It was a lie, but he didn't want to say he felt like death. He pulled the blankets around himself, his hoodie still on. He sighed and rubbed his head for a moment, feeling congested and stuffed up beyond belief. He sighed and shook his head, refocusing on the movie. He didn't understand it, and was facinated by the movie.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Kristen smirked as Demitri moved to rest on her leg again. "Why do you keep doing that?" she asked, rolling onto her back, more comfortable that way with Demitri resting against her. Kristen sighed, closing her eyes, listening to the soft purring vampire.

Her hand continue to run through Demitri's hair as she watched the movie for a small while. Kristen shook her head. "Demitri, don't lie..." she murmured quietly as Demitri rubbed his head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:09 pm

Demitri sighed and shrugged.
"I dunno. It's comfortable" He murmured softly, and sighed. He cuddled against her, purring again as she ran her fingers through his hair. It was nice, reassuring. He frowned, "I won't if you won't" He mumbled, she was lying to him, he knew that. He had overheard some of her conversation with Vlad, including her promise. But he knew she intended to break that, and he couldn't handle that. He sighed, and shook his head.
"Don't go after Luke" He mumbled tiredly. His face was exahusted, way to exahusted.

He shifted, trying to force himself into a sitting positin, but failing miserably.
"Please" He said, his voice weak. Damn, he hated how weak he sounded, he wished he could protect her, but right now, he could barely drag himself outta bed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Kristen sighed, trying not to growl in the process. She couldn't be angry at Demitri, not now. She closed her eyes as the clashing of swords sounded off from the movie. Taking a deep breath, Kristen shook her head, opening her eyes but staring up at the ceiling.

"I won't until you get better..." Kristen murmured, sighing deeply. She looked around the room before turning her attention back to the movie. "I can promise you that much."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:28 pm

Demitri's hands tightened on the blankets.
"And then what? You go after him and he takes control of you? No Kristen, that's to much to ask" He snarled, shaking his head and running his fingers through his hair, sighing in annoyance. He clamped his mouth shut, but didn't bother saying anything else. This was to much for him to handle, his worry for her ontop of being sicker then he could rememeber.

He turned away now, pressing hsi back to her leg, unwilling to break conctact, even in annoyance. He sighed, wrapping his arms around one of the pillows and cursing into it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm

"No, Demitri." Kristen muttered. "Just like Alexi, jumping straight to conclusion." Kristen sighed sharply as Demitri turned away from her. She pulled her hands from him, folding them behind her head and leaning back on the bed. She stared up at the ceilng as she thought, working a way to tell Demitri her ideas without getting him more annoyed.

"I have an idea, but I can't pull it off until you get better." Kristen said, closing her eyes and breathing deeply, glad that Demitri at least kept his back agaisnt her leg.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:41 pm

"What's the idea?" He asked, his voice muffled. He was fighting the temptation to bite the pillow. He was beyond aggrivated, and this wasn't helping him calm down. Sighing, he stayed where he was, not wanting to throw something through the window, though his teeth slid forward, lightly pressing the pillow. He felt a familiar burning in the back of his throat, and instinctively swallowed, trying to alloevoate his thirst.

He flicked his eyes around, instinctively searching for something to eat. He swallowed again, the burning intensifying. He sliced his teeth into the pillow, tasting the feathers and growling.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Kristen shook her head. "I can't tell you now." she murmured. "Trust me, it won't help you at all." She looked over at him, seeing that his eyes were darting around the room. Kristen bit her lip. She knew he was aggerivated, but he wasn't usually like this when he was angry. Sighing, Kristen rubbed his back gently.

"Sven said you shouldn't eat anything till the venom works it's way out of your system..." Kristen murmured, knowing he wouldn't like it, but not wanting to keep anything else from him. "He said if you did, it would only keep you sick..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:49 pm

Demitri frowned.
"Why can't you tell me?" He asked, his voice sounding hurt. He growled in irritation, his mind racing now, worried. He didn't like being kept in the dark, it was aggrivating. He sat up, well, tried to, feathers falling from his sharp teeth. He didn't care, he wanted to know. His dark eyes were slowly going black, and he was stressing out, more and more.

"Sven said I can't eat?" He hissed, eyes growling wide, annoyed. He swallowed again, thirsty, more and more now that he knew he couldn't feed. He rubbed at his throat, the burning was intensifying, scalding his throat.
"Oh damn" he growled, thirsty as hell.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:54 pm

Kristen cursed quietly as Demitri sat up. She looked back at the pillow, seeing the hole he had torn into it, and she shook her head. Her eyes darted to look at him, though no other part of her moved. "That's why." she said, pointing at his throat. She had a feeling this would happen soon; Demitri hadn't completely fed in a while.

She nodded stiffly, taking a deep breath before letting her eyes wander back to the movie. She winced at the gory seen, hoping Demitri wouldn't turn around to look at the screen. "It'll just make things worse right now. Once you get better, I'll tell you, I promise."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:00 pm

Demitri growled, closing his eyes and his nostrils flaring. He could scent Alayna, as far away as she was, and Keith? Blood? Growling again, he looked at Kristen, completely losing himself in the scent of fresh, angel blood. He shook his head, trying to clear it, but everything was becoming fuzzy.
"Get my brothers..." He snarled at Kristen, not looking at her anymore. Her scent, despite the mixture of animal blood that ran with her blood. His head was spinning, his lust for blood was growing, he would have to feed soon, or lose it and he couldn't handle her in the room if that happened.

He pushed himself up, blankets falling off of him. His eyes flashed, staring down the wall, which led to the hallway, which led to keith and Alayna, and the blood. He growled, his long, dagger like fangs extending forward, glistening with thirst.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:07 pm

Fear shot through Kristen then. He might be sick, but not enough to keep him in bed the whole time. Cursing, Kristen ran from the room, not daring to look back. She closed the door behind her, resting her back against it for a moment. She had made the mistake of looking at Demitri before she left. That face...it was the same one she had seen all those days ago when Demitri had fed off her.

"Vlad! Alexi!" Kristen called, pushing the haunting memory aside and half running down the hallway and jumping down the last bit of stairs. For all that she wished she wasn't, Kristen was scarred.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:11 pm

Demitri pulled himself off of the bed, snarling and staggering towards the door, just in time for Vlad and Alexi to bust through the door, grabbing him. Snarling, his sharp fangs dug into Alexi's arm, but the arm was pulled free before he even had a chance to drink any of his brother's blood. Snarling, he thrashed against his brothers stronger arms, Vlad was holding him, pressing his arms to his side, and Alexi was shoving him backwards, towards the bed.

As soon as Kristen called, Alexi and Vlad leapt up. Both could hear Demitri snarling, and ran past Kristen, busting into the bedroom and tackling Demitri. Sven poked his head into the living room.
"You alright?" He asked Kristen. Still on watch, he didn't come all the way in, and kept darting glances over his shoulder. He motioned for her to come and join him, if she chose.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm

Kristen winced as Vlad and Alexi ran past her, crining as she heard Demitri snarling in the bedroom. She swallowed hard, looking up the stairs as her heart thumped against her chest rapidly. Kristen jumped as Sven poked his head into the door, asking if she was alright. Her face had gone white and she had to swallow again. Even at that, she couldn't answer him.

Sighing, Kristen grabbed one of the blankets from the living room, wrapping it tightly around her bare shoulders before walking outside with Sven. "I-I hate seeing him like that.." Kriste murmured, inhaling sharply at the cold air as it smacked her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:20 pm

"No one likes seeing him like that" Sven said, sitting on the railing, one back pressed against the support beam, leg dangling off.
"I'm sorry you have to see him that way. It's for the best, in the long run" He murmured, sighing apologetically at her. He ran his fingers through his shaggy, dirty blond hair. He looked at Kristen and smiled weakly, wincing as he heard Demitri growling and Alexi cursing.
"Damn, I had hoped he wouldn't be this strong" He mumbled, shaking his head and sighing. Looking at Kristen, he smiled, weakly.

Demitri snarled, lunging forward at Alexi, completely lost in the blood lust. Vlad cursed and dug his heels into the floor, holding the struggling, starving vampire. Alexi yelped and moved back, cursing at Demitri in annoyance.
"Damnit" He growled, staring at his brother.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:28 pm

Kristen pulled the blanket around her tighter, turning her back to the woods as she leaned against the railing Sven was now sitting on. "Yea...I had to tell him he couldn't eat..." Kristen murmured, the blanket covering her mouth. "He got that look in his eyes again, and I knew what he was thinking. Needless to say...Demitri didn't take that news too well.."

Her eyes darted to the house, her ears percking up at Sven's last comment. She couldn't hear too much that was going on, and although she could pulled out her hawk hearing, Kristen didn't want to listen. She shuddered, pulling the blanket around her tighter.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:34 pm

Sven sighed.
"I'm sorry you had to do that. I should have, or one of the others" He murmured shaking his head and sighing and looking at her apologetically. He winced at a particularly loud crash and glanced up at the window, watching as the glass shattered and Alexi went shooting out, landing on his feet. The blond vampire looked up at Kristen and Sven.
"Sorry, I'll have that fixed" He called to Kristen, darting back up the wall and inside. Sighing Sven looked at the shattered glass on the snow.
"Sorry" He said again, looking at her and frowning. "Demitri doesn't take any sort of bad news well. It sems from Adrian, the issues after his death. He didn't know about it, and, well we had to tell him. Since then, Demitri and bad news just don't mix" Sven explained, watching a pillow get tossed out the window.

Demitri growled, watching, satisfied, as Alexi flew through the air. The he was hit, Vlad tackeled him into the ground, dragged him to the bed, and sat on him. Snarling, he thrashed trying to dislodged the older, stronger vampire.
Let me up He snarled, reverting back to an older version of Russian, one Kristen couldn't understand.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Kristen shrugged lightly. Although she hated giving Demitri bad news, to her it was better than lieing to him, which she knew he hated more. Kristen jumped and yelped as Alexi crashed through the window. She watched, horrified as he flew through the air, landing in the snow. The blanket slipped from her shoulders as she lost her grip over it. Kristen shook her head, swallowing as Alexi ran back into the room.

Her mind whirrled. Kristen didn't know whether to be scarred or annoyed at Demitri right now. He had just thrown his brother out the window! Then again, he was in a rage that would only be quelled by blood, which he couldn't have right now. Kristen growled, wrapping her arms back around her blanket. She was just annoyed right now because Demitri was, Kristen realized, her eyes going wide.

"It's fine.." she mumbled to Sven. "I pretty much figured that out for myself..." Kristen murmured into the blanket, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:47 pm

Sven arched an eyebrow at Kristen, noting that she was annoyed, as was Demitri.
"Ah" He said, nodding as he realized just how close the two were becoming.
"So it's happening?" He murmured, more to himself then to anyone else. "You're souls, bonding" He quickly explained, shaking his head. It was rare that vampires found their other half, and even rare still that the souls become bonded to the other. He knew Kristen would ask for an explenation, and he would willingly give her one, though it was a secret, vampires guarded it jealously, but he figured, as one being bound to a vampire, she had the right to understand.

Demitri lay on the bed, Vlad still sitting on his chest, holding him to the bed. He was still for now, but then, occasionaly, the scent of blood would wash over him, and he would thrash.
That angel's bleeding. Go do something about it Vlad said to Alexi. Alayna and Keith's scents were not helping Demitri stay calm.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Kristen's eyes opened instantly, and they darted to Sven, a sharp green now as she looked at him from over the blanket. "What's happening?" she asked, frowning. The bonding? The stirred something in her mind and Kristen rubbed her nose gently. She let her mind work slowly and then she sighed.

"Oh, Demitri said something about that..." Kristen murmured, realizing he had never exactly explained on the issue to her. She had assumed that she would just firgure it out on her own one day or another. So far, Kristen had come to understand that she and Demitri where somehow connected. She could feel his pain, his emotions, and she could never be too far away from him. Kristen wasn't sure how it was for Demitri though.

Alayna jolted in her sleep. Glass shattering echoed far off. Sitting upright, Alayna rubbed her forehead tiredly, looking around the dim room. Her eyes fell on Keith, and she smiled lightly at him before glancing over at the clock. Alayna cursed quietly, slipping from the covers. Maybe a warm glass of milk would help her fall back asleep easier.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Sven nodded.
"Bonding, your souls are intertwining. You can feel eachothers pain, emotions, and distance is painful. It's extremely rare amongst our kind, but not unheard of. Vampires rarely find their true mates, and when they do, it's like they've found their other half. The souls then begin to bond, making seperation impossible. When a vampires 'mate' dies, those left behind tend to follow in their footsteps very quickly" He murmured, softly.
"I didn't expect you and Demitri to bond so quickly. We're not supposed to mention it, vampire lore even keeps it secret, but I supposed that you have as much right to the secret as any of us" He murmured, shrugging a bit.

Alexi walked down the hall, knocking once on Alayna and Keith's door once, before opening it. The scent of blood hit him instantly.
"Oh rats" He said, seeing the puddle of Keith's blood on the floor.
"Alayna?" he called, hearing someone moving about in the kitchen. He walked briskly towards her, he needed to get her and Keith out of the house, a hotel, or the other house maybe.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Kristen shivered, though she thought it was from the cold. She listened to Sven as he talked, shivering at the end of his story. "That...would explain a lot..." she murmured quietly, shivering again. Kristen sighed, bouncing slightly to keep herself warm, wrapping her hands into the blanket. "I wonder....why is it like that with vampires?" she asked quietly, looking over at Sven. She frowned, hearing that it was supposed to be kept a secert. That fact she found odd, but she wasn't going to mention it now.

Alayna jumped slightly. She hadn't heard Alexi walk into the house until he knocked on the bedroom door down the hallway. Looking up, Alayna frowned, seeing the expression on Alexi's face. "What's wrong?" she asked, putting her empty glass away and replacing the milk to the fridge. She got the feeling she wouldn't be going to sleep any time soon.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:15 pm

"Because vampires are 'cursed' so to speak. Initially, when this virus was first introduced, it was a potion, magic. Part of the 'curse' was that as vampires, we can only love once, and we have to find that person. We can go human lifetimes completely alone. Demitri, seven hundred years without finding you, my brothers and I even longer. It's rare, which is part of the curse' He murmured, smiling at her. "The reason it's kept secret, is that when the vampires and werewolves were battling, way back in the begining of time, the werewolves didn't target the vampires, they targeted their mates, their souls. Killing them to hurt the vampires. Since then, it's been a highly guarded secret" He explained, sighing and shaking his head.

Alexi sighed.
"Alayna, I'm sorry to distrub you. But, well Demitri's starving, and he's going crazy because of the blood" He nodded at the puddle.
"I want to get you and Keith out of here, maybe to the ski lodge or something. It'll be safer for everyone" He murmured, looking at the blood, an odd expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:24 pm

Kristen nodded as she listened to Sven. She smirked as he went on to explain why it was kept a secert, though she hadn't asked him out loud. She nodded again. "Well that makes sense. Back then, the vampire who had their mates would've just given up fighting..." she murmured quietly, her eyes distant as they stared at the floor. She sighed, scracthing the back of her head lightly.

Blinking, Kristen turned around to face the woods, sighing deeply. "That makes a whole lot of sense..." she murmured, rubbing her face gently, cold seeping through the blanket now. Her eyes flickered up to the broken window, anger coarsing through her at the sight of it. Clenching her hands, Kristen tore her eyes away, taking a deep breath to calm down.

Alayna frowned, listening to Alexi. "Blood? What..." Alayna whispered. She closed her eyes then, sighing as she realized what was wrong. Alayna cursed quietly. She nodded to Alexi, walking out of the kicthen and back into the bedroom to wake up Keith. "Hey..." she said, keeping her voice leveled for all that she was worried and scarred. "Keith, wake up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: