HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:56 pm

Demitri sighed and cuddled against Kristen.
"No, and if they do, they shouldn't" He grumbled against her leg, sighing as she tightened the blanket around him. He sighed, knowing he was probably banished to his bed for the next few days, at the very least.
"What did Sven say about my arm?" He asked her curiously. It was still strange, only feeling one part of the pain, and he couldn't remember what Keith had told him the night before.

Keith's eyes grew wide.
"Wh-really?" He asked, shaking his head in amazement. Though he was slow on the uptake, that metaphore was fairly easy to read. She remembered was basically what she was getting at.
"Everything?" He asked, smiling brightly at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Kristen sighed, looking up at the ceiling. That time, she heard Demitri clearly. "Well, you are..." Kristen muttered. She rubbed her forehead, thinking of how to say this next bit carefully. "He said you need to keep it wrapped..." She said, then sighed; she couldn't lie to Demitri, not now. "And that you may not get the feeling back in your lower arm. The werewolf bite went deep."

Alayna laughed at Keith's wide-eyes. Without another thought, Alayna wrapped her arms around the angel, kissing him passionatly. She had missed him so much. Had missed being in his arms. Had missed his bright smile. Had missed everything about him. She could see him, in her dreams, but nothing else. Alayna smiled at him, resting her forehead against his. "Yes..." she whispered. "I remember everything." That was the truth now; the kiss had filled in the few gaps Alayna still had. Now, she her memory was complete.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:17 pm

Demitri frowned.
"What?" He asked her, looking up at her with wide eyes and looking shocked. His hand reached over and grabbed his arm, prodding it. He didn't know what to do, he couldn't imagine not having the use of his arm. He remembered saying something about still being able to play soccer.
"At least I can still play soccer" He mumbled, almost delirious now. His temperature was rising, and he could feel himself getting sicker now.
"I don't feel well" He murmured, hiding his burning face against her now.

Keith's arms encircled her and he smiled.
"That's amazing" He murmured, kissing her cheek and smiling brightly. He felt overwhelmed with emotion.
"I can't believe you remember. I didn't want to hope for this day" He admitted, reacihng up and caressing her face gently.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:21 am

Damn there was that guilt again. Kristen let out a deep breath as Demitri look up at her; she never met his eye. She looked down at him, seeing that he was prodding his arm, she smacked his hand lightly. "Leave it alone." Kristen murmured before sitting up.

She let her back rest against the headboard of the bed, and she kept the blankets around Demitri. Now she could feel how hot his face was through her pants and it was making her worry. Kristen sighed, her fingers running through his hair again. "Try to sleep..." Kristen murmured, knowing that was pretty much impossible but no knowing what else to tell him.

Alayna smiled. "I missed you so much." she whispered, her voice tight and strained. She sighed as Keith caressed her face, and she took his hand in her's. "I'm so sorry," Alayna whispered, shaking her head as a few tears left her grasp. "I could see you, always, and I could see the pain that crossed your face whenever you looked at me. And I wanted to wrap my arms around you, tell you it was going to be alright, that I was still there..."

Alayna swallowed the hard lump in her throat, shaking her head and brushing the tears away. "But part of me would ask why, and I'd fall back asleep. I'm so sorry." Alayna buried her face into the angel's shoulder, wrapping her arms tighter around him, pulling herself closer to him, not wanting to be away from him any longer.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:27 am

Demitri laughed hollowly.
"Sleep?" He teased, though his voice was hoarse. He closed his eyes however, but he definately knew he'd never be able to sleep, it was impossible, him, sleeping. He sighed and pressed his face against her leg, enjoying the feeling of her playing with his hair. Sighing, he shook his head,
"I can't sleep" He mumbled, sounding like a sick child.

Alexi walked up the stairs, sighing and knocking on the door once before walking in. His nose burned with the scent of illness and he looked at Kristen eyes wide.
"How is he?" He asked, aware that Demitri was awake. His younger brother poked his head above the blankets, his dark eyes looked clowded, and he didn't appeare to be well.
"I don't feel well" Demitri complained and Alexi sighed, walking across the room and resting a cool hand on his shoulder, before yelping and pulling it back in suprise at the heat he felt.

Keith sighed and buried his face against Alayna's neck.
"It's not your fault that you were hurt" He mumbled, unable to pull away to look at her. He was feeling such overwhelming emotions, and he didn't know how to handle them. Of course he was overjoyed that Alayna was Alayna again, it was amazing.
"I can't believe this" He mumbled, it was true, he half expected it to be a sick joke or something.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:03 pm

Kristen sighed with defeat, leaning her head back against the headboard, letting Demitri complain. She shook her head, looking up as Alexi walked into the room. "He's delirious..." Kristen murmured. She nodded sadly as Alexi yelped from the heat raditating off of Demitri. "Yea. Spiked a fever too..." Kristen said, sighing and runing her fingers continually through Demitri's hair.

Alayna sighed as Keith rested against her. She didn't mind it at all. She missed him too much to mind anything he did at this point. She wasn't exactly sure what to say, or if there was anything she really could say at this point, so Alayna remained quiet. She wrapped her arms tighter around Keith's neck, resting her forehead on his shoulder.

She laughed quietly at Keith's amazment. She peeked his cheek lightly before resting her head back on his shoulder. "It's real Keith." Alayna whispered, her lips close to his ear. She pulled away from him then to look at him with a light smile. "I'll try to keep it this way, too..." She said quietly, shrugging slightly. She just had to be careful, and not get into anymore snowball fights.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:15 pm

Alexi sighed.
"That's normal with werewolf venom for vampires. It's just a bit more then initially anticipated" He said, shaking his head.
"Is he warm by your standards? I mean he's bioling to me, but that could be normal human temperature" He asked her, sighing and standing up, walking into the washroom and coming back wtih a cool washcloth and handing it to her.

Keith sighed, resting his head against Alayna, just letting her hold him now. He was exahusted, mentally, and just rested against her.
"Okay" He mumbled softly, just seeking comfort in her attention. His light hair fell into his semi-closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:25 am

Kristen nodded as she listened to Alexi. She flexed her fingers a bit and shrugged. "I can't really tell. My fingers are cold..." she murmured. As a whole, Kristen didn't feel cold at all, not even like she normally did whenever she sat with Demitri like she did now. Somehow though, her fingers weren't warm; she couldn't really tell if Demitri was too hot or just normal. She knew it wasn't normal, Demitri was never warm to begin with.

Taking the washcloth from Alexi, Kristen dabbed Demitri's face with it lightly before placing it on his forehead. "He was complaining he was cold a few minute ago..." She murmured, wondering if he would start complaining about the cold wash cloth.

Alayna smiled, brushing the hair from Keith's face as she looked him over. Tilting her head to the side, Alayna smirked. "Tired love?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at the oven clock. It was well into the afternoon by now. Alayna whistled lowly. "Time flies." she turned her attention back to Keith, her eyes darting down to his wounded side. "How is it?" Alayna murmured quietly, her hand reaching forward to brush against his shift. She was almost afraid of the answer.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:38 am

Demitri shuddered and pulled his head away from the cold cloth, but didn't open his mouth to speak. He just turned his head, trying to doslodge the cloth.
"Was he? Definately a fever then, so either way, he's not exactly healthy right now" He mumbled, sitting down on the floor. It was strange, he had never seen Demitri actually sick. Injured yes, more times then he could count, but sick, like human sick, not once.
"Sven said it's normal for a vampire to react this way, but at the same time it's so strange" He admitted to Kristen, looking up at her and letting out a small sigh.

Keith nodded.
"Yea a bit" He admitted, smiling at her. His smiled turned to a frown as she asked about his side.
"Healing, slowly, but healing" He murmured. Alayna liked to know things, and with his luck, she'd probably want to look. He wasn't lying, he was healing, slowly, but the injury still looked fresh, but he was adjusting he supposed. The pain was becoming normal, which wasn't exactly a good thing, but it was better the cringing everytime he got up.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:15 pm

Kristen sighed as Demitri turned his head away from the cloth. She pulled it away then. She wasn't going to fight him now. Kristen tried to smile lightly for Alexi, and she nodded in agreement as she listened. Absentmindedly, Kristen ran her fingers through Demitri's hair, frowning at how warm his face was, even to her cold fingers.

Anger swelled in her again; it had been coming in waves. Kristen clenched her other hand in the blankets, her jaw clenching as well.She looked over Demitri, her mouth a hard line across her face. Her eyes darted to Alexi, a sharp green now. "What's the easiest way to kill a vampire?" she asked quietly.

Alayna nodded to Keith, pulling her hand away from his side. She almost didn't want to see if the wound had gotten better or not. The event at the moment was the freshest memory in her mind. She nodded again to Keith and smiled lightly.

"Go lay down then. I'm sure lifting and carrying Demitri didn't help your side at all yesterday." she said quietly, pulling her arms from the angel slowly. Alayna chuckled lightly, realzing that Keith was sitting, and yet he was almost eye-level with her. She shook her head at the thought of how tall he really was, turning to walk back into the kicthen for something to drink.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:39 pm

Alexi looked up at Kristen.
"Easiest? Another vampire or multiple vampires attacking one is really the only way to kill one of our kind. Or fire, but like magma hot" He said, looking at her with worried eyes. He didn't like where this was going, and neither Demitri.
"Why?" He asked her, his voice soft. He knew she was planning on killing Luke now, but he didn't particularly like that idea, and Demitri would flip when she found out.

Keith sighed, "I'll just crash on the couch" He mumbled, he had no desire to drag himself all the way to the bedroom. Sighing, he shook his head and stood, crashing against the couch and pulled a blanket down on top of him. His head was shoved half under a pillow, and his injured side was facing outwards. He was on his stomach, with one arm dangling off the couch and the other shoved, with his head, under the pillow.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:15 pm

Kristen nodded, her face set hard as she continuted to brush her fingers through Demitri's hair. The movement was sort of auotmatic at this point, and not as caring and loving as usual. She kept her eyes on the blankets around Demitri, not really looking at either vampire, though she nodded occasionally to show Alexi she was listening.

"That's what I thought." she said quietly, nodding, mostly to herself at this point then anything. The wheels in her mind were turning, taking her through steps and different outcomes. Kristen shook her head to put away her plans and she rubbed her eyes tiredly. "Because once Demitri's better, I'm going after Luke." Kristen murmured.

Alayna came back into the living room with a bottle of water in her hands. She sipped at it graciously, shaking her head at the angel. He really had crashed on the couch. Alayna stepped around to face him, tilting her head when she realized he was half buried under the pillow. Alayna rolled her eyes; that was so Keith. Alayna held his dangling hand for a moment, squeezing it gently before pulling away and standing up.

Curious about Demitri, Alayna wandered back into the actual house. She took her time, looking around and noticing things about the house that her sleeping self hadn't. Walking up the stairs, Alayna knocked extra gently before poking her head into the door. "How's he doing?" she asked quietly, seeing Kristen and Alexi and assuming Demitri was burried in the blankets.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Alexi hissed.
"Kristen, I mean no disrespect, but that is the dumbest thing I've heard in awhile. That ring of his will leave you completely defenceless, and then you'll be his. Demitri will come after you, and probably die in the attempt. Do you honestly think that's the best idea?" He stood up. completely livid now. Did she honestly believe she could take down this vampire?
"You will only cost yourself and Demitri your lives/ Because without one, the other cannot survive" He growled, shaking his head at her. He, Vlad, Sven, none of them would allow it. He turned, seeing Alayna come in.
"Excuse me" He said, stepping from the room and carefully walking down the stairs to speak to his brothers.

Keith sighed, shaking his head and sighing. He heard her leave, but was to tired to even bother getting up off the couch. She had probably gone to see how Demitri was, not that he minded. Sighing, he winced as he pulled on his injured side, and cursed lightly, feeling some blood wetting his clothes now, but made no effort to move once again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Kristen took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. She opened her mouth to bark back at Alexi right when Alayna walked in. Kristen clamped her jaw shut, holding back the majorty of the growl in her throat. Her body was shaking with anger now.

Alayna stepped aside quickly to let Alexi pass, seeing that the vampire was angry beyond so. She bit her lip gently, talking two steps into the room before noticing that Kristen was the same way. Alayna winced. "Did I come at a bad time?" she asked quietly.

Kristen inhaled deeply, her hands clenching and unclenching at her sides. "It's fine." Kristen muttered. Short words would work best right now. "Demitri's sick. He spiked a fever."

Alayna cringed. "Yikes. Poor Demitri probably hasn't been sick like this in a while huh?" she asked. Kristen merely shook her head. "Nothing you can do for him?" she asked, concerned. Kristen shook her head again. Alayna sighed, seeing that the shifter wasn't going to say much. "Alright. Hollar if you need me or Keith." She murmured, patting Kristen on the shoulder before walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Demitri shifted, touching his burning skin against Kristen's skin. He could feel her shaking, and now, he himself was shaking, from the illusions in his mind. Delirium was setting in, gripping his mind and causing him to move, shake.
Sighing, he moved burying his face against her side, scared. Whimpering and cowering agaisnt her. Demitri very rarely got scared, but this was proving to be to much for him. His mind was creating terrifying images for him

Keith shifted, covering his side now with his blankets, though he had torn his stitches in his sleep, and the blood was dripping down his side, soaking slowly through his clothes, then begining to stain the blanket. He was asleep at this point, having no idea what was happening in his side, having become adjusted to the pain.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Once Alayna left, Kristen forced herself to meditate. It only lasted for a few minutes, and her anger was hardly quelled. She heard Demitri whimpering, and what she thought was her body shaking, was actaully his. Frowning, Kristen pushed the blankets back a bit to look at him. "Demitri?" Kristen asked quietly as the vampire moved to hide against her side. Angery gone, Kristen wrapped her arms around him gently. "Demitri? Talk to me..." she said, louder this time. "What's wrong?"

Walking back into the guest house, Alayna tossed her now empty water bottle to the trash. She glanced over the sofa at Keith, and grinned, seeing he was still asleep. Running to the room, Alayna grabbed her pencils and paints before going back into the living room. She pulled a chair up to sit in front of Keith.

Wanting to paint him this time again, Alayna let her eyes wander over him, taking in little details. Like how she could just barely see his face under the pillow, or...the dark blood stain on the blanket? Fear shot through Alayna like ice. She covered her mouth to keep from gasping in shock. The stain was fresh; Keith was bleeding. Sighing, Alayna slid from her chair to kneel in front of Keith. She rested a hand on his shoulder, rubbing him gently to wake him up. "Keith....darling, you're sticth is ableed..." Alayna murmured quietly, pulling the blanket back and wincing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Demitri barely heard Kristen, just moved closer to her, if that was possible. He wasn't used to being scared, but everything that was scaring him was in his mind, and he couldn't get away from it. Shaking, he whimpered again, calming only when he was close to her, and even then, not very much. His fever was rising again, which only made the delirium worse. His fingers flexed, well on his good hand, and he was shaking in inerest now.

Keith felt Alayna shaking him, but didn't wake up. He was to tired, and she definately wasn't shaking him hard enough to wake him off. Sighing, he batted her hand away, dozing against the pillows, turning his head, and burying his head in the pillows even more. He sighed, and pulled the blankets around him, shifting around and making the bleeding worse.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:18 pm

Kristen let out a rough breath, feeling Demitri move closer to her. She wrapped her arms around him tighter, holding him against her as much as she could. Somehow, she knew it would help a bit. "Shh..." she murmured quietly, rubbing his good shoulder soothingly. Kristen sighed, shaking her head, forcing her anger not to flair again.

Alayna sighed as Keith batted her hand away. She let her hands drop back into her lap, shaking her head. When he moved though, Alayna's eyes went wide. "Keith stop!" Alayna said, sitting up as the bleeding grew worse. She picked up the pillow off his head, shaking his shoulder again, still trying to be gently. "Keith, I'm serious. You're bleeding." Alayna said, her voice worried and a bit scared.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Demitri calmed, feeling her arms around him did help. His whimpering calmed, and his shaking stopped. Sighing, he cuddled against her, enjoying the attention despite him being really zoned out. His movements ceased, and he grew unnervingly still, which was good for Demitri. His skin was still unnervingly hot, and he felt freezing. He was shivering a bit, but his stillness was a good sign. Sighing, he turned again, pressding his burning skin against Kristen's cooler skin.

Keith opened his eyes.
"What?" He asked, his voice slurred with exahustion, he was still completely oblivious to what had happened. He rubbed his eyes and looked at Alayna with confused, slightly clouded eyes. He noticed the wetness in his side and turned over, pressing his hand against the blood.
"Oh damn" He said, shaking his head and looking annoyed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Kristen sighed as Demitri calmed down. She kept her arms around him though, not exactly wanting to let him go right now. She rubbed his back gently, tilting her head slightly to look at him. A smile pulled at the edge of the hard line across her face as she ran her fingers over his face lightly. An idea came to her as Demitri pressed against her again. "Hey..." she said, rubbing his good shoulder gently. "Still cold?" she asked. If anything, her tiger could keep him warmer than Kristen could. Maybe breaking the fever would help Demitri get better faster.

"Oh. Yea." Alayna said, her eyes wide. "And you thought I was being annoying." she murmured, shaking her head. Her eyes darted down to Keith's bleeding side and she shook her head again. "Maybe there's a kit in the bathroom." she said, standing up and walking into the bathroom. She opened the medicine cabinet, finding it empty before checking under the sink. The kit was the only thing there beside other basic toletries.

Sighing, Alayna grabbed the kit, walking back to Keith and kneeling next to him again. "How did you do this?" she asked. "I left and you were asleep." Alayna looked up at him as she pulled away the blanket, and pushed up his shirt.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:49 pm

Demitri shivered. "Yea a bit" He murmured, tightening the blanket around him. He sighed and looked up at her, his dark eyes still looking cloudy. He buried his face in the pillows, shivering once more violently. He closed his eyes and took a deep, slighty shaky breath. He couldn't understand why he was so cold, and felt so sick. He hated the feeling, mainly because he didn't fully understand the feeling, consdiering he didn't remember it at all really.
"I feel awful" He grumbled, knowing he sounded whiney and grumpy, but that was how he felt.

Keith shrugged.
"I dunno" He said, still sleepy. He let her pull up his shirt, to tired to even bother fixing his own side right now.
"Just re-wrap it, don't bother with the stiches" He said, knowing Alayna couldn't stitch someone up to save her life. He was a bit upset that she would see how poorly healed his injury really was, but he was fine with letting her see it, he was to tired to otherwuse care.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:00 pm

Kristen sighed and nodded. She sat up a bit, moving so that Demitri was laying at her side. "Alright." she murmured, brushing his hair from his face lightly. "I know love..." Kristen sighed again, pulling Demitri towards her. "This'll help." she said, before shifting into her tiger.

She took up the majority of the front of the bed, curling around Demitri protectively. She rested her head on her paws, her eyes watching him, a sharp hazel unlike most tigers. Kristen's tail flickered from side to side on occasion, and she made sure to keep Demitri closer to her side. He'd be warmest there.

Alayna sighed, nodding to Keith as she unwrapped the soiled bandages. She sucked in her breath then, her head falling and her eyes closing. She had only seen Keith's wound this bad once- when he got it. Taking a deep breath, Alayna did as Keith suggested, and pulled out fresh bandages from the first aid kit and re-wrapping the wound, making sure it was tight and secure. Once that was done, Alayna pulled Keith's shirt back down.
"Healing very slowly..." she murmured, shaking her head and standing up to put the kit back in the bathroom and wash her hands free of Keith's blood.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:12 pm

Demitri looked rather startled as she shifted into tiger from. He shook his head, unsure if he was delirious again or not. Instead, he just allowed her to curl around him again. He sighed, finally feeling a bit warmer, and closed his eyes, yawning. He wasn't sure if his body would allow him a natural sleep, but he wanted one, desperately. His fingers intertwined with her fur, keeping her cloase, like she was keeping him close. His head was rested near her's, his body shook once or twice, his fever was fluctuating, making his head swim and making him sort of sick to his stomach.

Keith nodded.
"Demon wounds tend to do that" He said, sighing a bit and shrugging. He had adjusted to the pain, and had had injuries like this before from demon battles. But they had always healed faster, due to being in heaven, and well, armour that had protected him somewhat, so by far this was the worse injury.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:21 am

Kristen smiled inwardly, watching Demitri through her's tiger's eyes. She felt the vampire shudder and shake, and she hoped that was from the fever. Her attention flickered around the room, going back to Demitri on occassion to make sure he was alright. Her ears flicked then, and her head rose a bit. Kristen smirked, she could hear the brothers downstairs now. Sighing, Kristen forced her tigers' attention back to Demitri.
She nudged his head lightly, gently, just to show that she was still there before resting her head back on her paws.

Alayna came back from the bathroom a few moments later. She said nothing about Keith's wound, not exactly wanting to think too much about it; she felt guilty enough as it was. Alayna simply sat on the floor next to the sofa, leaning her head back to rest on his shoulder.
"Where's the remote?" she asked quietly, the old movie Keith had been watching was over, and something else was on. Alayna had no idea what it was, though it looked like a Russian soap opera.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:24 am

Demitri felt Kristen nudging him, and opened a lazy eye, looking at her, slightly confused. She had basically head butted him, and he was confused enough as it was. Shaking his head a bit, he closed his head and rested it next to her side, lying on his stomach now. He was still shivering occasionally, but it wasn't bad. Sighing, he rubbed his eyes, a habit he had had since he was a human child, he had always rubbed his eyes when he was tired, but he hadn't done it in hundreds of years. He groaned, his stomach was rolling, another feeling he didn't recall, though he had been fairly sick when he had been attacked by the mage.

Keith sighed, "Here" He said, pulling the remote out from under him and handing it to her. He sighed, noticing her paints.
"Where you drawing?" He asked her curiously, still completely covered in pillows and blankets. He smiled, he liked watching Alayna paint, considering he sucked at it, but she had taken to drawing him in his sleep lately, which was an interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: