Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:24 pm

I laugh. "Of course not! Though we'd have more privacy in my room..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:00 pm

"And I won't get in trouble?..." She asked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:12 pm

"Of course not, Silver! I'll make sure of it!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:23 am

She smiled at him, "Let's go then."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:24 pm

He smiled and took her hand, and led her to his private bedchambers where they spent the night playing card games and then sleeping in separate beds so we don't get in trouble with any mods. Smile *lol*

No, really.

He smiled and led her to his bed room, and opened the door for her to enter.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Ooc\\\
>w>
lol

Bic//
Silver walked in and glanced around.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:23 am

He sat down on his bed and smiled as she looked around his rather modest room.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:03 pm

"Well your room isn't messy like others." She turned to him. Silver came over and took a seat next to him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:39 pm

"Yeah, I'm kind of a neat freak when it comes to my room.", he said, laughing and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:43 pm

Silver smiled and laughed with him as well.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:55 pm

He hugged her and smiled. "Mmm, so, what do you wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:23 pm

"I dunno, I'd though you have something in mind." She giggled, giving him a kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:31 am

He returned the kiss and smiled, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her closer.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:37 pm

She pulled away from the kiss, but resumed once again she straddle on Jason's lap, her body facing toward his.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:18 am

*Whoawhoaewhoa! Hold up! Censors! -points to mods- Hah.*

He smiled and kissed her more, holding her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:25 pm

She pulled away from Jason, gazing into his eyes and suddenly she threw her arms around his neck, clinging onto him and she cried quietly, but more of tears of joy.
"You're probably going to be the only thing that'll be worth living for." She wispered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:18 pm

"And you will be my driving force as well, Silver... And I won't let you die. I swear it.", he said, smiling and kissing her once again.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:49 pm

Silver gave a smile running a sleeve across her eyes. She sniffled a bit and giggled quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:16 pm

He laughed a little, too, and kissed her one more time, and wiped away her tears.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:40 pm

"Thank you." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:25 am

"i love you, Silver.", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:57 pm

"I love you too." She whispered, and rubbed her tired eyelids. The female werewolf knew she wasn't going to be able to stay awake for much longer.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:06 am

"Why don't we get a bit of sleep, love?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:05 pm

She gave a tired nod, yawning.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:03 pm

*and sleepy sleepy sleepy*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next