HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:21 pm

"Are you kidding me? We got guns!" He laughed. Silver tried getting up, but his foot came back down hard onto her back, making her yelp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:27 pm

Jason laughed. "Nothing but a little flash and some warm metal, you foolish little soldiers. I'm not even a werewolf and I can do this!", he said, launching himself at the nearest ODST and pinning him to a tree before assaulting him with hundreds of lightning-swift blows to the neck, face, chest, and stomach, leaving the soldier whimpering and broken on the ground, coughing up blood. "Okay, now which of you punks is next? Or are you gonna let Silver go?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:32 pm

The rest dropped their guns, and backed up, hands up. The female got up slowly, a pain shooting through her back, but she ignored as she went to stand beside Jason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:37 pm

"I thought so. Now, go run and tell your CO what you saw here. And take this sorry excuse for a warrior back to wherever you came from."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:14 pm

The members quickly ran off and Silver sat up and coughed into her hand, she pulled it away to small drops of blood and the female gave a sigh, "Let's get back to the base..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:00 pm

He nodded. "Yeah, we should get back before more of those cowards show up.", he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:27 am

She got up onto her legs, tried to get the mud of her pants, but they just eneded up smearing some more. Silver gave a sigh and just walked back towards her bike, crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:25 pm

Jason followed her back slowly, and I have no idea what to post right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:27 pm

She put her helmet on, strapping the buckle on and she handed Jason his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:43 am

The boy put on his helmet and climbed on to the motorcycle, smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:40 am

Silver climbed on afterwards and gave a nod, "All right, let's get back to base." She rested her head on his back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:16 am

He nodded and drove them back to base quickly, leaving the lake and the lilies behind them rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Silver gave a sigh as she rested her head on Jason's back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:09 am

They got back to base soon after, and he kissed her before standing up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:46 pm

She smiled at him and got up herself, placing the helmet on a nearby table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:24 am

He did the same, placing his helmet next to hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:37 pm

"This was a nice night, besides whatever happened. I had a great evening with you." Silver laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:02 pm

He smiled at her. "and I had a wonderful evening as well, Silver.", he said, kissing her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:13 am

Silver giggled quietly, then she came up close to Jason and wrapped her arms around his neck, but she had to put an extra effort since she fell a foot shorter than him. She leaned up onto her the tip of her toes and pulled him into one more long kiss before they headed back to the base.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:23 am

He walked close to her as they entered the base, drawing a few looks from others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Silver glanced from face to face as she tried to hurry her way through without having to be stopped and questioned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:43 pm

He walked beside her until they reached the barracks. "Well, I had fun today, Silver...", he said, smiling as he kissed her again. "But, it's getting late, and I suppose it's time for the both of us to be getting to sleep, wouldn't you say?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:35 am

"I guess so," She smiled up at him, "It was nice spending time with you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:50 pm

"Or... perhaps I could stay with you through the night?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:40 pm

"You're not going to get in trouble?" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   

Back to top Go down

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next