Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Ooc\\
;w;
I liked it...

Bic//
Silver kissed him back and smiled, then suddenly jerked a bit, "Should we be heading back before they send a search party?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:34 pm

*It's tolerable*

"My father knows I like to stay out late. He won't send a search party for another few hours."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:14 pm

Ooc\\
Kay.
>w>

Bic//
"Okay, all right." she relaxed a bit, sighing, then gave a small smile before leaning against him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:34 pm

"Of course, you have to watch out for the Lake Kraken.", Jason said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:26 am

"Lake Kraken?" She smiled back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:38 am

Jason nodded, silently grabbing a branch from the ground next to him. "It snatches up beautiful young maidens and takes them to his lair...", he said, and lightly brushed the branch against the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:08 pm

Silver felt the edgy stick prick her neck, and she shivered in her spot.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:26 pm

Jason laughed. "don't worry, love. I'm just playing with you."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Silver gave a small smile. turning her white eyes to him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Jason kissed her on the lips and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:40 pm

Silver smiled kissing him back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:44 pm

"So, love. Have you heard anything yet?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:46 pm

"Heard of what?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:50 pm

"The voices, of course."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:56 am

"A soft murmuring here and there, but nothing to be sending chills down my spine yet." She sighed quietly, then as if cue, one prickled her skin, 'Traitor...'. She whipped her head to side, with widen eyes.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:05 am

Jason looked up as well. "You heard that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:16 pm

"Yea." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:22 pm

Jason stood up. "Remember what I said? About walking on the lake?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:57 am

She rose up after him, dusting her pants, "Yea."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:12 pm

"I'm gonna try it.", Jason said, walking towards the lake.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Silver's white eyes widen slightly and she quickly followed after him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:26 pm

Jason took a step towards the water, and ripples spread out as his foot hit the surface and stopped, as if it were stone.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:16 pm

Silver came to the edge of the water and watched them from where she stood.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:07 am

Jason took a few more steps. A few times, his foot dipped down into the water, and he stepped somewhere else, guided by the voice. He eventually made it out into the center of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:16 pm

She held her breath as if a small murmur may disrupt the silence of the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next