Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:30 pm

"I've been shot in various body parts over one hundred times. I'll make it."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:40 pm

The female werewolf was a bit amazed and ataken back with what he said.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:43 pm

"I've been in the front lines since day one, my dear."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:55 pm

Silver laughed quietly, "All right, sorry for me not knowing."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:00 pm

"Not a problem."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:58 am

"If I only managed to run faster, I would never have to be stuck in this hellhole." She murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:59 am

"what's that?", Jason asked.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:14 am

She laughed quietly, shaking her head, "I use to be normal, till some dog-breath catched me when I was younger, and brought me here. I could've out ran them, but I was wounded when werewolves attacked my home."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:17 am

Jason sighed. "That sounds... terrible."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:39 am

"Yep, parents were killed. I have no clue where my brother is at, and I'm a werewolf now as well."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:40 am

"being a werewolf wouldn't be so bad. At least it doesn't seem that way to me. I'm the only human in this entire army..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:04 am

"Heh, after being in the water you'll regret the idea, " Silver chuckled, recalling back a chase on a river being followed by ODST members, "But hey, you're not looked down upon, I'm young, everyone thinks I'm pathetic wimp, even though I can prove myself strong."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:11 pm

"Of course nobody says anything bad about me. I'm Jack's champion. If they said anything cross about me, they'd be executed."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:22 pm

"No one talks trash about you then." She murmured quietly, fiddling with the cross on her necklace.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:44 am

"Of course not. They don't want to end up in the next day's lunch."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:37 am

"Ewww." She smirked, nose scrunching up a bit.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:46 pm

"Eh. Sometimes they're pretty tasty. Of course, the opinion varies from person to person.", Jason said, laughing at his joke.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:40 pm

"Yuck." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Jason smiled at her. "You know, Silver, I've never actually caught your real name. All I've ever known you as is Silver.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:52 pm

"Samantha, but it was somewhat long so I chose Silver as a nickname."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:54 pm

"Samantha... I like the name. though I admit, I've grown rather fond of Silver.", Jason said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:03 pm

"Sounds too formal to me," She laughed, "It would be weird if everyone to were suddenly begin addressing me as Samantha or even Sam."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:07 pm

"I agree. We'll stick with Silver."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:18 pm

"So I wonder why the sudden interest into talking to me?" She murmured, "Before we rarely talked to one another, I don't even think we looked at one another a lot till now."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:21 pm

"We'll, the painkillers clear up oyur mind, and I realized that you actually look pretty good. And, you're the only person in this whole army who would risk their life to save me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next