Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:38 pm

Silver made a sudden stop as she head the sound of metal clinking. She pressed herself against the shadows, looking at the quiet streets and she shivered from head to toe, a little scared. So to build her courage, she shifted into a werewolf and stayed against the shadows quietly.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:49 pm

OOC:His name is jake.

Jake saw their base comeing up.He went up to the door and it opened."Ladies first."He said,as he moved out of her way so she can get through.He looked around to make sure there were no werewolves and there weren't."Good."Jake said to himself.
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:37 am

"Now, Jake, there's no time for chivalry in war.", Sarah said. "In ya go!", she said, pushing him into the base.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:33 pm

Silver smirked then she climbed up a fire escape quietly and finally she made it to the top of the building scanning the empty streets. Once she thought everything was quiet, she drew in some breath and threw her head back, bellowing an echoing howl for every werewolf around the area to hear.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:37 pm

Jason rose to his feet and took off before the medics could finish healing him. Therefore, he still had the marks of death and slight decay. He was soaked in blood and covered in black bandages. He held a modified Cerberus/Hydra hybrid handgun(pistol handle, shotgun rounds, and machine gun barrel) in each hand. He was thirsty for revenge.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:43 pm

Jake nodded and felt the push.He got into the base and took his helmet off."I got to check my back of my neck.My neck is starting to hurt bad."Jake said,as he rubbed the back of his neck.He should see a nurse first.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:25 am

"Sure.", Sarah said.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:36 pm

Jake went over to the nurse and sat down on the bed.He winced some and saw the nurse walk over to him."Whats wrong?"The nurse asked.
"My neck is hurting really bad."Jake said.
"Did the werewolves give to you?"The nurse asked,as he looked at his neck.The nurse backed up as she saw it turning black and blue.She got a shot and poked his arm.She saw it was going away."you might feel tired now,but it's gone.You should get some rest."The nurse said.
Jake felt so tired his eyes started to close.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:23 pm

Silver jumped down from the building landing on her two feet and she shifted back into her normal self, reaching into her coat pocket and bringing out a small metal stick. She twirled it once, and before you knew it, a three foot lance appeared in her hands in an eerie black color.
"I hate to do this, but it is the only way to make contact with them." She murmured to herself. Silver had a plan of surrendering herself into the OSTD and help them stop her kind from chaos but she knew it was going to be many restless days of convincing, and helping. Her nervous blue eyes casted her surrondings, hoping to see the back up she called up for.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:34 pm

Jason leapt from tree to tree, eaily covering a lot of ground in a few seconds. He landed behind Silver. "What do you think you're doing?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:48 pm

"Helping you idiot." she snapped at him, lowering her weapon for a moment glaring at Jason.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:07 pm

"Helping who?"
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:58 pm

Jake woke up to find himself on a bed.He sat up and looked around.He was still in the nurse's office.He got off the bed and saw the Nurse.She looked at him."Are you feeling better?"The Nurse asked.
Jake nodded.
"Your free to go,but watch out for the werewolves and take it easy.You might still feel pain,but it will not hurt that much as before."The Nurse said.
Jake said ok and left the office.He did feel much better now.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:19 am

Sarah was standing outside, keeping watch, when she heard the voice of two werewolves. One if them was so familiar...
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:26 am

The young female bit her tongue, keeping her anger in as Jason was asking a very stupid question, she felt like spinning around stabbing her lance into his stomach, but after all the damage he took earlier, she’ll give him a break. She breathed in and spoke, "It seems most like you since you are the only one here, now shut up, let’s try to get into the base or at least set up am ambush." Even in human form, Silver was able to pick up the scents and she ended up finding two OSTD scents, recently new on the ground. Her blue eyes glanced around the area and she held the lance in both of her hands.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:34 am

Jake saw Sarah and walked over to her."Hey."He said.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:01 pm

Jason scowled as he smelled Sarah. "First, a little reevenge...", he said quietly. He leapt on to the roof of the building and watched Sarah silently, pulling out his two custom Hydra handguns. He took aim steadily, ready to exterminate the ODST soldier.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:12 pm

Silver gasped quietly then she leapt after Jason to see what he was aiming at. A female OSTD solider was propped up against a wall as another one walk over to her. She closed her eyes, wondering how the female felt if she was the only one among the army she was a girl like Silver was. But something amde her yelp, "Watch out!"
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:24 pm

Jake looked up when he heard a voice.It was two werewolves and he saw one had a gun amied at Sarah.Why was the female werewolf helping them.He push Sarah out of the way so he would get hit with it.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:32 pm

Silver lunged at Jason, clutching one of the guns in her hand, and she held up her lance to the other, keeping the gun pointed to another direcetion, anywhere far from the OSTD memembers.
"Scram! Run! The both of you! I'll hold him off!" she yelled struggling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:51 pm

Sarah turned around and saw Jason and Silver. "You!", she said angrily, recognizing Jason. "I thought I killed you!", she said, pulling out her gun. "This time, I can take down two at once..." Jason threw Silver off of him, and quickly realligned his shot. He and Sarah both pulled the trigger at the same time, and hit the ground at the same time.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:53 pm

Jake looked at Silver and then at Jason.He then looked at Sarah that was pointing the gun at Jason and Jason was pointing the gun at her.He heard the shot and saw them both fall to the ground."Sarah!"Jake yelled as he knelt down."Are you ok?"He asked. If she didn't answer then he would have to run well he had her in his arm to the nurse's office. He didn't want to lose a ODST.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:18 am

SArah didn't answer.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:50 am

Jake picked her up and rushed her into the base.He walked into the nurse's office and sat her on the bed.The Nurse rushed over to Sarah and told Jake to leave.He nodded and waited outside the nurse's office.The nurse saw where the bullit was and took it out.She then took a shot and this shot would make come back alive.She tied a bandage around where she pulled the bullit from.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:54 pm

(It's spelled 'bullet')

Jason, on the other hand, was still on the roof, bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next