HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:38 pm

""No..." Silver whispered.. She withdrew her weapon placing it inside her coat. She walked over to Jason. Silver got down on her knees pulled away Jason’s guns throwing them aside and she rolled him aside so he was face up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:51 pm

"S-silver...", he said weakly. "Kill that ODST..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:32 pm

Her blue eyes widen in shock and she closed them, biting the bottom of her lip in shame. How could she try to stay loyal to the werewolves while trying to protect the ODST?
"I-I'll s-see to it Jason." she murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
strongwolf66
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:29 pm

OOC: Ok,I always spell bullet wrong.
Jake still sat there,looking at the wall infront of him. He was worried about Sarah and hope that she would be ok.The Nurse came out of the office. "She should be ok now, I will let you stay." The Nurse said. Jake nodded and grabed a chair.He sat next to Sarah's bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:16 am

Sarah tried to sit up. She winced in pain. "What the heck.... oh great, I remember that feeling.... ignatius round.....", she said. "Won't be fighting for a while. But, Jake, destroy that werewolf, please..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
strongwolf66
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:28 pm

"The female werewolf?"Jake said. He wanted to kill the werewolf leader. He could tell Silver were helping them,but it could be a trick."I am glad you are ok." Jake said to Sarah.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:59 pm

"No, the other one!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:25 pm

Silver looked around the city and she picked up Jason’s guns and turned to him, "But before I do, I’m brining you back so they can fix you up…again, I’m not going to leave you here to rot or die." She shifted the guns into one arm and held out a hand for him to grab, if he was able to. Silver tried to keep a perfect pictrue of the ODST members, to make sure she didn't want to kill them or any other member because the young werewolf despited killing other beings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:09 pm

"And, Silver, I'm trrusting you to kill that ODST while I'm out of commission. I want you to give me your word that you will kill her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
strongwolf66
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:07 pm

Jake nodded and the nurse came in."Are you leaveing now? You can stay for awhile?"The nurse asked.
"Yes,I need to take care of something."Jake said. The Nurse nodded and Jake left. He put his helment on and went to the room where they kept the guns. Jake looked for a sniper and found one. He then left the room and went to a exit on the other side of the base. He would be behinded them now and he saw the werewolf he was going to kill. He knelt down and amied the gun at Jason, ready to kill him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:31 pm

Jason saw Jake aiming at him, and quickly grabbed one of his guns from Silver. He swiftly lined up his shot and fired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
strongwolf66
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:42 pm

Jake stood up and moved to the side when he saw him point the gun at him. He must of not moved in time because he felt his side hurting.He looked down and saw his side bleeding. He swore and looked at his side. Least he didn`t get hit in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:28 pm

Jason growled. He fired again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
strongwolf66
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm

Jake heard him shoot again and it missed. He started to see black, but he couldn't pass out right now
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm

Jake heard him shoot again and it missed. He started to see black, but he couldn't pass out right now
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:07 pm

Jason switched to rapid fire and let loose a hail of bullets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
strongwolf66
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:40 pm

Jake felt something hit his arm and then his back.He landed on the ground and tried to get up. He couldn't lose. Jake was bleeding bad and he winced in pain.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:58 pm

AS Jason fired his last bullet, he fell backwards, unconcious from blood loss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:07 pm

Silver ducked low as Jason and Jake began their rapid fire fight. She drew her metal stick, spinning it once to grow a long lance and she got up in time to see the two down. Silver turned to see Jake wounded and she turned to see Jason out cold, "I'm brining the flea bag home." she murmured. She took Jason's gun once again and placed them inside a messenger bag she had slung around her shoulder, then bending down to grab an army placing it around her neck and curling an around him. The young werewolf bounded off the building and began to walk down the quiet street.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:21 am

Jason groaned in pai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
strongwolf66
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:36 am

Jake heard him stop shooting him. He had to be out of amo see he looked and saw Silver. He saw Janson loss lots of blood and he loss lots off blood. Jake winced in pain as he stood up. He held his side as he walked into the base. He walked into the Nurse`s room.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:26 pm

SArah saw Jake come in. "Wow, you look pretty worse for wear. Did you do what I asked?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:40 pm

Silver turned her blue eyes to Jason and let out a frustrating sigh, "I'm only going to do to have you shut up." She breathed in and began to sing a lullaby in Japanse in a very soft voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:35 pm

Jason immediately relaxed, the song soothing his pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:29 pm

Silver finished her song but let out a hum from her throat. When she knew they were close the young werewolf picked up the pace so Jason could get medical attetion right away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   

Back to top Go down

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next