Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Alice is HorrorLand

Go down 
+2
x_fire
Ellis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Alice is HorrorLand - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:55 pm

Cat hopped from the tree he had been perched in, landing near Mad.
His ears were flattened back, and he was wide eyed and confused. The scent was driving him mad. His tail twitched anxiously and he let out a small, barely audiable whimper. The scent and the confusion were sending him over the edge. He stared at Sullivan's back, eyes barely focusing. He was barely aware of his surroundings, and let alone that he was standing next to the Mad Hatter.

His head tilted to one side, earsl flicking up, listening now. All of Horrorland was silent, it was almost as if a blanket had covered the land. Though they lived in terror of Sullivan, it was never this quiet, something was wrong, very, very wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:11 pm

At the light sound of Cat's feet landing Sullivan turned to the creature.
He gave a light smile at the Chesire cat before the scent hit his nostrils agian a little bit harder.
"It's disgusting."
He noted outloud, giving a very angred look.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:12 pm

Mad looked nervously at Sullivan, not because of the chainsaw, but because of her answer. "It's Alice..." she whispered. Instantly her eyes started flicking around, it was all she could do to blink slowly and try to stop herself.

Mad groaned to herself, she had just begun to get her mind off of Alice, and now she's decided to come back? It just didn't seem right. "Where's that smell coming from?" she quarried to herself, though it was loud enough so that the others could hear her too.

She did not want to think what would happen in horroland once the creatures realized she was back. Would they turn it around? What would Sullivan do? What would Alice do? That was the big question. Because it was she who had turned wonderland into horroland, so would she try to turn it back?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:18 pm

Cat's knees buckled at the sound of Alice's name. The poor creature sunk down, his tail curling against him protectively.
"Alice?" He whined, he remembered now, not everything, but enough. The name reminded him of a not so pleasant time in his life. His tail twitched and he stared up at the others. He didn't know how Sullivan would react, but his own reaction was one of very, very mixed emotions. He shuddered and stood, his legs shakey.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:36 pm

Once again, Darmus was startled out of his sleep. He heard a girl's name, Alice. Having been asleep most of his life, he had barely met Alice. He uncurled and stretched. Rolling out of the chair, he headed to the front of the Hatter's house. "What's all this talk about Alice?" he asked. Then he inhaled deeply. His hands flew to his face cupping themselves over his nose as he went reeling. The smell had hit him much too hard, and it actually hurt the fellow who now sat on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:03 pm

Sullivan looked at Mad as she said the name. He hadn't a idea who that was; but the smell was a threat.
The king held his chainsaw above his head and tore the string back allowing it to let out a mighty snarl; which echoed the trees of Horrorland.
"I do not know who that is." He spat at the circle of creatures around him. "But I will destroy it."
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:55 pm

Mad looked nervously at Sullivan, taken aback by his response. After a second of running her strange logic through her head, Mad looked up frantically. Alice had created horroland, before her it had just been wonderland. So if she was destroyed, would horroland be too? Or would it sustain itself?

She wasn't going to take the chance. "Sullivan, don't!" she hollered, grabbing his free arm and showing that she was still partially insane, for no sane resident of horroland would do such a thing while Sullivan was wielding his chainsaw.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:03 pm

Darmus was now hyperventilating, unaware of the creatures around him. His head was in pain still from the sudden smell. He stood once again, despite the agony. "Umm, not to interrupt, but who's Alice, Ms. Hatter?" he asked, using the name for Mad he had always used since the change.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Sullivan snarled his arm being grabbed and dropped his chainsaw so he could slap Mad across the face for touching him.
Jerking away from her, he picked up the chainsaw; whom had magically stopped working once his hand had left it's handle.
"Don't even touch me!" Sullivan bellowed, his screeching car voice causing a few trees to give a little shiver.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:07 pm

Cat whimpered at the loudness of the chainsaw. The odd creature clapped his hands over them, wincing uncontrollably. He watched Mad, eyes wide as she grabbed Sullivan, even he wouldn't dare do that. He shuddered again, his tail twitching unconsciously as he whimpered. The noise of the Saw and the scent was driving him to extremes. His head was pounding and he sat down, pressing his knees to his chest and hiding his face in them.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:12 pm

Recoiling, Mad flinched at Sullivan's response to her. "But Alice is the reason for horroland!" she bellowed. Going stiff as she said it, her hats scattered across the ground, her face darker than ever, Mad immediately regretted saying it. She shouldn't have said it. horroland would probably have gone on without Alice, and if it hadn't, wonderland wasn't too bad, right?
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:13 pm

Sullivan gave an astonished look at Mad. He almost wanted to smack her agian.
"Alice?!" He screeched, eyes flashing wildly. "This Alice Character is responsible for MY KINGDOM?"
He whisked the chainsaw up past Mad's face; almost hitting her nose.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:16 pm

Cat let out a tortured whimper. Between Sullivan's screech, the roar of the Chainsaw and the drama of his Alice character, his head was pounding. He glanced up, looking at the others with sad eyes. His hands dropped, having no effect on keeping the loud, painful noises out. He glanced up at Sullivan, his eyes wide. Alice, whoever that was, was responsible for this, for all of them. His normally permanent smile disappeared, a frown quickly replacing it.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:17 pm

Mad flinched back, "No, not exactly. You started it, rule it." she paused a moment "But she made it change so that that would happen. You still created it all..." she trailed off. Hoping her explanation would suffice. She could smell Alice even more now, and the familiarity almost knocked her off her feet. She clamped the one remaining hat to her nose and mouth so as to block the repugnant smell and staggered back.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:19 pm

Sullivan glowered at Mad and hit her little hat away his his saw.
"Alice is a she." He stated the obvious before pulling away from Mad. He reared his chainsaw into its roaring anger before looking at all of them.
He didn't say anything as he bounded away his boots hitting the ground hard. A few feet from the group he started running and raised his chainsaw up in the air.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:25 pm

Bending down, Mad picked up another one of her hats, gazing woefully at it. "Goodbye Horroland..." she whispered, putting the hat onto her head and pulling it down so that it would stay secure. "I did all I could..." Looking at Cat, she said "Want something to eat?" and walked stiffly back to her house.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:28 pm

All Cat could do was gape.
"But, but if Horrorland is gone..." He trailed off and stood up, his legs shaky. He glanced at Mad, his eyes wide, horrorfied.
"Don't we have to stop him?" He asked, his voice soft, sad. He was incredibly out of character right now. He sighed, he couldn't even bring himself to smile.
"No, I don't think I could eat right now.." He said softly, shaking his head. He glanced once again in the direction that Sullivan had gone and sighed. Stuffing his hands in his pockets he began to follow, at a much slower pace. His head was bowed, and his tail dragged, misery surrounded him like a blanket.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:58 pm

Darmus tilted his head to the side, then followed his nose. He was running on all fours, scampering at full speed, which was REALLY fast. Soon he was much closer to Cat and Sullivan. The dormouse stopped to take a breather. Unfortunately, he was still tired, and soon also fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:53 pm

ooc: wow I've missed a lot! Sorry guys...I've had swimming all week (at 5am-7am and at 3pm-5pm everyday) and it's been hard to get on! I've read everything and hopefully I can make a post up quick! =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:12 pm

Alice looked around the old wonderland. It was nothing like she had remembered. All of the plants were dead, there was a slight musky smell in the air, and no creatures seemed to be around. She also kept hearing a loud roar in the distance, it wasn't a lion, but she couldn't quite place her finger on it.
She took a few steps forward figuring that it might be better somewhere else. After walking for a few minutes, she was over by a clearing that was on a hill and everything looked just like the entrance. She couldn't help herself but only say, "Oh my," quietly as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:20 am

OOC:: Bump =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice is HorrorLand
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: