Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Alice is HorrorLand

Go down 
+2
x_fire
Ellis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:27 pm

Ooc;
Of course!
c:
Should we wait for pineapple to post teh intro for Ms. Alice?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:29 pm

OOC:; I might add more, lol. It looks so small compared to yours.
Err, I don't know. We might want to.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:33 pm

Ooc;
Whatever is easiest.
I'm going to laugh when Cat and Sullivan get together.
D:
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:34 pm

OOC:: Oh the Drama =]
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:35 pm

Ooc:
I kind of want to roleplay them out.
See how their personalities clash.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:37 pm

OOC:: Yea, I think they'll get along really well in some circumstances, and in others...
heh
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:38 pm

Ooc;
They both like HorrorLand.
Want to try them out a tad?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:39 pm

OOC: Sure =]
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:51 pm

Nothing had really been going on in Sullivan's castle for awhile.
Still, however; he sat there not moving. When he did move it wasn't for just anyone.
Giving a sharp glare at outside the window he called out "CAT!" in a voice that sounded like car tires screeching.
In the process of his face being ripped off, dear Sullivan's voice box had also been messed up. When he talked it was always in a high screech that would hurt even a deaf elephant's eardrums.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:54 pm

Tender, oddly coloured ears quivered for a moment. That voice, ah how he loved it. Then he was off, moving with a speed unknown to human kind. A large, brick wall met him, but he didn't mind. Doors were for humans. Running he leapt, fingers finding purchase between the stones as he quickly scaled the wall. He poked his head through the window.
"You called?" He said, sliding in and seating himself on the edge, a small smile on his pale face. He glanced around, the room, as always was sparsely decorated, and extremely boring in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:57 pm

Sullivan looked at the boy, with a cold white-eyed gaze.
"Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee. Where are those women?" he snarled impaitently tapping a finger on his chair.
The twins; like a lot of others changed gender.
Instead of being plump little snots; they were women. Though their faces had undergone a few odd changes.
So they wrapped them.
In Sullivan's opionion they were better as women with their faces wrapped up in gauze. He never had to look at them if he wanted something.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:00 pm

Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 Tweedledee
There is the twins.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:02 pm

Cat shrugged his feminen, slim shoulders.
"I haven't seen them lately" He responded, his voice soft, yet it carried across the room to Sullivan. He didn't ask why, he would be told it it was important. He stretched out, heedless of the fact that if he fell, it would be to his death. Cat was known for his death-defying stunts, it was just his way of doing things. He glanced at Sullivan, a small smile on his face. He liked the King of Horrorland, he liked him a lot. He twitched his tail, letting it wrap around himself absendmindedly. It was a habit he had developed recently.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:04 pm

Instead of speaking of why Sullivan wanted to know, he grew silent and just stared at Cat; almost daring Wonderland's old Chesire cat to come and approach him.
He shifted his chainsaw before removing it from his lap. It was carefully placed next to his throne on a little black pillow.
Still silent, Sullivan never removed his eyes from the cat.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:08 pm

Cat returned the gaze, confused for a moment. He rose and moved fluidly about the room. He was often unable to go long periods of time without moving. He glanced at Sullivan, cocking his head to one side, a striped ear flicking forward for a moment.
"What?" He asked, somewhat petulantly. Not many residence of horrorland would behave the way he was with the King, but he was different, and he knew that. He approached Sullivan, not close enough to actually touch him, but much closer then before. He barely made a sound as he moved, his tail twitching the entire time, although whether from nerves or excitement it was impossible to tell.

OOC:: Oh cool.
Also, don't forget the OnexOne =]
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:10 pm

Sullivan narrowed his eyes and a little grin was given on his bloodied face.
Once agian, he was daring Cat to touch him in anyway. It could have been just a little poke, or sitting in Sullivan's lap; but he still dared it.
Eyeing Cat's tail, the king smiled even more; a eye giving a little curve of amusment.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:14 pm

Cat returned the grin, and slowly made his way to the King. He stood boldly in front of him, a hand darted out, touching the king's for a brief moment, a small shiver ran through Cat, and his grin increased for a moment. This was their game, it always had been. He retreated a step, almost as if he were measuring his next move. As always, Sullivan was silent, although Cat yearned to hear him speak, even if his voice hurt his tender ears sometimes. He twitched his tail again, stretching as he did so and yawning. He rarely slept, even though he longed to, sleeping in the forest was dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:17 pm

The touch made Sullivan's skin crawl. It was such a warm feeling, compared to his cold hearted personality.
"Hmmhmm." Sullivan chuckled, in a low growling like fashion. "Bold move.." he screeched, eyes still not moving from Cat.
Suddenly, he then stood; his boots giving a little clank noise agianst the floor.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:20 pm

Cat shrugged, repressing the urge to purr. His ears flicked as Sullivan stood, boots hitting the floor. He stayed where he was, knowing better then to move.
"Was it?" He asked, his voice was light, not feminen but close. He was small compared to the king, but he was quicker, mainly due to his cat-like abilities. His tail twitched again, and again, belaying his nerves. If not for that, one would never be able to tell how the strange young man was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:24 pm

"Yes it was." Sullivan said, walking past Cat. As he walked by his shoulder lightly brushed the grinning cat.
He edged to the window, and peered out of it; his hands by his side. It was dreary outside, like it was normally now.
This was his land. He had forgotten all about Alice; forgotten this was her fault. The reason why he slashed his own face with a chainsaw was because of HER.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:28 pm

Cat felt a familiar tingle as Sullivan's shoulder brushed his. He smiled and made his way over to the window, peering over the King's shoulder. He didn't ask him what he was thinking about, it wasn't his business. Plus curiosity killed the cat. He moved carefully now, sliding past Sullivan so he could sit on the window sill. Stretching out he peered over the edge, wondering what would happen next. He too had forgotten Alice, he only knew Horrorland now, wonderland was like a distant memory, a dream that he barely remembered.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:31 pm

As Cat sat on the windowsill, Sullivan gave a low growl.
It wasn't a upset growl; but a pleased growl.
Someone would finally sit near him and not be in total fear. It felt good to have this.
"So.." he whispered; still screeching. "Cat, do you dare to be bolder..?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:35 pm

Cat's ears twitched, but he remained how he was, staring out at the dreary expanse of forest that he called home. He turned his head slightly, a small shudder running through his body. Turning he glanced at Sullivan, eyes wide, but not scared.
"Bolder?" He asked in his odd voice, a small smile twitching the corner of his lips. He curled his tail about him and cocked his head to once side. He didn't know what Sullivan ment, the game had never gone like this before.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:39 pm

"Bolder." Sullivan repeated and narrowed his eyes while giving a cunniving smile. It must have looked weird because of his face.
"You know what I mean." He threw at Cat, referring to the head tipped to the side. Sometimes even a heartless, chainsaw weilding king wanted some love and playful activity.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:41 pm

Cat laughed softly, his voice, in contrast with the king's, was considered lovely. He allowed his eyelids to slid almost shut.
"Oh?" He asked, arching an eyebrow, a teasing expression on his face. He loved teasing the King, and was probably the only one who was able to get away with it. He twitched his tail, his nerves once again betrayed by his own body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice is HorrorLand
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: