Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This Mask is Not Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:25 pm

"Not really," Vaix muttered, he sat in a corner and watched you for a bit. Then took off to be with Roxa and Iggy... It was rather nerve racking to have him around actually, but it all went smoothly, no fights." He watched her play with her hair and chuckled softly. "You want a brush by chance?" Her hair was a bit knotted, and he'd guessed her fingers would only make her hair poof out.

Roxa blinked, "that's good then. You all got along well. Was Shaye happy to see you?" She glanced curiously at Iggy as the younger vampire clung to Keith. She guessed he had been awake for a while, and had heard Keith enter Vaix and Shaye's room. Which had probably worried him, seeing as how familiar Iggy was with Vaix's bad side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:17 pm

"Nah, I'll wash it later anyway. I just want to get some of these knots out" She murmured, she had brought her injured hand up, automatically, to try and help remove knots. She cursed softly, realizing that her fingers wouldn't bed, they were completely useless. She sighed, "That's going to take some getting used to" She said, trying to keep the emotions from her voice. She didn't want to be upset over something as simple as detangling her hair, but it was aggrivating.

"I have no idea, she was asleep" Keith said, rubbing Iggy's back absentmindedly. "Nope, no fights, just a lot of hostility" He said, shaking his head. He as starting to get a bit aggrivated with Vaix's behaviour, but he would tolerate it for now.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Vaix watched her and gave a sigh, "Missy, if you want you hand to heal right you have to leave it be. That hand won't help you with you're hair when you're fingers are bound straight the way they are..." He wasn't sure if it was the bandages, or Shaye's actual hand that refused moving. He prayed it was the bandage, just so she wouldn't be so upset. Even if her hand didn't work right anymore, he still thought of her as perfect.

"Oh," Roxa frowned, a little sad Keith had only been allowed to see Shaye while she didn't even know. It was a bit sad Vaix was pushing everyone away like he was, as if they were the ones to hurt her in the first place. She shook it off, Vaix would get over it soon, and if he didn't...well if he was still like that after Shaye healed she'd just push past what Vaix wanted.
Iggy uttered a soft purr as Keith rubbed his back, Roxa assumption had been exact. He had been worried about Keith, and was happy to see him come back out unharmed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Shaye sighed, she didn't tell him it had been her fingers, not the bandages not moving.
"Yea, I guess you're right" She said softly, smiling half-heartedly at him. She didn't want to upset him or anything.
"Just habit you know?" She said, sitting up a little straighter and stretching. Rising off the bed she made her way over the mirror, making a face at her reflection.
"Ugh, I need a shower" She said, turning away from her appearance.

Keith shrugged. "Honestly, I'm suprised he even let me in the room" He didn't tell them that vaix had threatened him, he knew Roxa would march down there and starting yelling or something, and then they'd have a pissed off, protective vampire on their hands.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:50 pm

Vaix blinked at her comment and sighed, "no showers Shaye. You're arm cannot get wet, remember? If you want to wash yourself, just have a nice long bath instead." He stood and walked over to her, running his fingers smoothly through her hair, fixing it into a better state. "Be careful with you're arm when you do have a bath okay? I don't want to use of bandages to fast..."

"Yeah, I guess you can only make the best of it," Roxa muttered back with a sigh. She frowned, pondering in her mind about just restraining Vaix and proving to him no one would hurt Shaye. But she guessed not only would that make the situation far worse, but they'd be lucky to keep their heads on after they let him go. She gave an irritated sigh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:06 pm

"I know" She grumbled, almost snapping at him. He was being a bit much right now.
"I remember" She said, she hated baths, but she really did want to wash her hair. She was tempted to just soak her arm, just to spite him, but not only would that cause arguments, but it would be bad for her as well. She let him play with her hair, forcing herself to relaxe and enjoy the attention.

"I wish there was some way to show him we aren't going to hurt her" Keith said, sighing exasperaedly and sighed. He glanced at Roxa, knowing she felt the same way as him.
"Do you think there's a way?" He asked her, almost desperately.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:19 pm

Vaix smiled lightly as she relaxed, oblivious to her frustration with him, either because his mind refused to think he might be the cause of her anger, or simply because he just wasn't in the right mental state to cop with anything like that. He lay his head lovingly onto her's, continuing to let his fingers comb her hair.

Roxa glanced up and Keith with a frown, "yeah." She muttered with a frown, "but it isn't a nice way, and it would happen through Shaye, seeing as how she'd be the only one he'd listen too." She shook her head, the idea of getting Shaye to snap at Vaix, and rebelled from being at his side until he allowed her to be with her family was cruel. Even she saw that, but honestly, with Vaix's own stubborn thick head in the way, she couldn't see a gentle way to do it, other than try and wait it out.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:27 pm

She sighed, forcing away he angry emotions. She had only been annoyed because she was frusturated at herself, and her hand. She turned and pressed her face against his neck, just seeking comfort, she knew, if one thing, he would give her that. She winced as she glanced down at her hand, though she couldn't see the wound, she could see the white bandaging, and wasn't too pleased with it.

"I doubt Shaye will do anything like that. She cares to strongly to upset him" Keith murmured, his hand running down Iggy's back again. He glanced at the door, shaking his head, he wondered if maybe Roxa could corner Shaye when she was in the washroom and try and talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:38 pm

Vaix wrapped his arms around her readily when she hid her face against his neck. He rubbed her back caringly, still smiling slightly at having her so close. Despite his hostile behaviour to Keith earlier, his violent attitude. If Keith had actually tried to hurt Shaye, he doubted his physical body would have been able to fight Keith off. He was still sickly and weak, which was part of the reason why he freaked out when someone else came, because he couldn't fight them off on his own, and neither could Shaye. He still looked frail, still had the dark sleep deprived look under and around his eyes, and because of that, his skin was given a paler illusion. Rather pathetic looking compared to his original being, but as stated before, he healed as Shaye did.

Roxa gave a nod of agreement to Keith, "I know. I'm not sure of another way though, Vaix won't learn if we act out, it'll only cause him to get worse." She shook her head, then blinked at the small vampire that was still clinging to Keith. It was funny to watch really, she could tell Iggy was just hanging onto Keith now, not because he was worried, but just because he could, because Keith hadn't asked him for space.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:43 pm

Shaye sighed and looked up at him. She was worried sick about him, he looked beyond ill, and it was worrying. She reached up and caressed the side of his face, smiling a bit, before burying her face in his chest again. His scent was so reassuring, so familiar, she felt almost as if she needed it to survive. She closed her eyes, breathing deeply, letting him calm her. What a pair, they both looked like they had been dragged through hell.
"I think I'm going to go take a bath now" She murmured, pulling away from him a bit.

"Well I was thinking, you could always try to talk to Shaye when she's in the washroom. He won't follow her in there, and it would be private. You know, just go once you hear water running or something" Keith said. He glanced down at Iggy and smiled. Three younger brothers had made him extremely at ease with behaviour like this.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Vaix sighed as she pulled away, looking at her with a frown, he didn't really want her to go. But he wasn't about to deny her the only method she had left to clean herself. He gave a soft nod, "be careful, and just call me if you need anything...I'll come quick as I can." He smiled lovingly, and kissed her forehead before letting his hands slid off her. He gave her an admiring loving look, waiting for her to take off and come back fresh.

Roxa frowned at Keith's comment. "I could, hoping that Vaix doesn't guard the door... or Shaye doesn't freak and call out for him..." She gave a shrug, "I guess it's best to just give it a try. Vaix isn't mean. He won't hurt me...I think." She laughed and shook her head, just waiting for any sound of running water, or movement. So far she could only hear faint murmurs of talking from Vaix and Shaye.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:56 pm

"I will" She murmured, disappearing down the hall and into the washroom. Sighing, she looked at herself in the mirror again. She frowned, wanting to shift so badly, but was unable to, because of her arm. Turning on the taps the the bathtub, she leaned back, waiting for the water to fill it up. She sighed, running her good hand through her hair, frusturated and aggrivated beyond belief. She hoped the bath would help calm her frazzled nerves, though she doubted it.

Keith's ears perked as he heard the water turn on.
"There, try now" he murmured, smiling at her. Hopefully Shaye didn't call out or anything, that would be disasterous.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:05 pm

Vaix watched her go, then sat on the bed, listening to the water run, his eyes drooping at the sound. Then he let himself fall back on the bed and fall asleep with an ease that was almost inhuman. He looked a bit like a murder victim laying the way his way, sprawled out on his back, with all his sickly features, if a human had seen him there was no doubt he'd be hospitalized, though in honesty, he was fine.

Roxa sighed nervously, glancing at Keith, "Back me up if she calls okay?" She stood nervously, then made her way out, walking over to the door and knocking softly. "Shaye? Shaye it's Roxa. May I come in?" She bit her lip nervously, waiting for a reply.

Iggy watched Roxa go, then looked up at Keith curiously. "You think Vaix will find her?" he asked softly, sliding more onto the floor so that he was siting on Keith's feet.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:11 pm

Shaye let out a small yelp at the knock on the door, but sighed.
"Oh yea, sorry. Come on in" She said, walking over and unlocking the door. She pulled it open and let Roxa enter, before returning to the side of the tub and closing off the taps. She hoped whatever Roxa wanted wouldn't take to long, or that Vaix didn't hear. He'd flip if he saw someone else in here with her, particularly Roxa.

"I have no idea. We just have to be ready if he does" Keith murmured to Iggy, letting him get comfortable.
"What do you think?" He asked Iggy, wanting to know what the younger vampire was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:20 pm

Roxa tensed at the yelp, then sighed as the door opened and practically jumped in our of fear Vaix would come out and kill her. She glanced at Shaye with a soft smile, "hey Shaye. You're looking well." She looked down at Shaye bandaged arm curiously, then back up at her. "Vaix still being over protective?" she asked curiously.

Iggy looked up at Keith innocently, "think? Think? What do I think? Uhh," Iggy frowned and tilted his head one way curiously. "'bout what shale I think about Keith?" He smiled up at the older vampire curiously, there was a number of hings he could be thinking about right now, that he was thinking over.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:27 pm

"Yea a bit" Shaye said, ignoring the whole 'you look better' comment. She didn't believe that, at all. She was fairly vain, and didn't want to be told she looked better. She shrugged, wondering why Roxa was even here, she really wanted to clean up, but she wasn't about to in front of the other vampire.
"What's up?" She asked curiously, wondering if Vaix had heard what was going on. She assumed he'd be freaking out right now if he had, so she assumed it was safe.

"Never mind" Keith said, laughing. He mentally kicked himself for even bothering to ask Iggy. The vampire was so odd at times.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:34 pm

"Well..." Roxa bit her bottom lip anxiously, then glanced back up at Shaye. "It's just that, me and Keith and Iggy. We all miss you alot, being able to be with you and not be growled at... We have a way to get Vaix to chill out, but it sort of involves you. We were wondering if you'd like to help, if your interested in having more freedom then what Vaix is providing you..."

Iggy smiled up at Keith cluelessly, then shrugged, "Roxa's going to get in a lot of trouble." He muttered quietly, mostly to himself. "Hopefully someone will protect her."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:39 pm

"Excuse me?" Shaye said, slightly confused. She sighed, she didn't want to add to Vaix's already stressed mind.
"Roxa, I honestly don't believe he can handle that right now. I can put up with him being this protective if it saves his sanity" She said, her own emotions shaking her voice a bit. She missed them too, but Vaix meant the world to her, and she wouldn't add to his suffering.

"Hopefully Vaix doesn't notice that she's in there with Shaye" Keith said softly, smiling a bit at Iggy, although it was forced. He wasn't sure if Shaye would agree, he sort of doubted she would.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:52 pm

"Oh," Roxa muttered softly at her reply. She frowned, and went silent for a bit. She'd heard Shaye's voice break slightly, and guessed she was pushing at something she really shouldn't be, but Keith was sad, and that was hard to watch, and Iggy missed Shaye too. She could tell due to how clingy Iggy was to Keith, for fear of losing his whole family to his hating brother. "But, what about you? I mean, sticking up for Vaix is admirable but, you should be concerned for yourself too. I know you Shaye, it must bug you to be so restrained, that he keeps you in the same room, and breaths down your neck all the time. Doesn't that tick you off? And Keith and Iggy, they need you too. Just to be in your company would heal them, but Iggy's petrified of being around Vaix, and Keith just finished being snarled at and watched viciously the whole time he was near you. He came back really sad. He misses you too." She frowned, just watching Shaye, "I know you've been through a lot," she muttered softly, "and that you love Vaix, and you don't want to hurt him. But if you'd take into consideration having not only Vaix, but you're whole family's company... Just come and talk to me." She gave a weak smile, then made her way to the door, "enjoy your bath Shaye. It was good to see you again." She smiled, her lest comment hadn't meant anything but kindness to Shaye as she opened the door to leave.

Iggy smiled, "He won't. He's sleeping, listen." You could hear raspy breathing from the other end of the hall, and seeing as how Shaye and Roxa were in the washroom, he guessed it was Vaix.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:57 pm

As soon as Roxa left, Shaye slid to the floor, letting out a soft, strangled sounding sob. She wrapped her arms around her knees and sighed, miserable. Leave it to Roxa to manage to make her this upset in a matter of minutes. She didn't know what to do now, she glanced at the luke warm bath water and reached over, pulling the plug and letting the water drain out, before running it again. She stayed on the floor for awhile, tears coursing down her cheeks as she waited for the bath to fill up. Sobs still shook her body, but she forced herself into silence.

Keith winced as he heard Shaye's sobs. He was starting to get incredibly panicked, and he was sure if he could hear them that Vaix could as well, regardless of the fact that he was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Roxa's eyes widened at the sound of Shaye crying, she trembled slightly, wanting to go back in and apologise, but if she did, and Vaix came. She whimpered, and raced for the door where Keith and Iggy were, slamming it behind her and Taking Iggy by the hand, pulled him off Keith and into her lap, treating him the same way you'd treat a stuffed animal in a time of fear or depression.
Iggy watched her, his head tilted curiously one way, tolerating her behaviour towards him, as she paid him back with a good mood. He purred softly, laying his head on her shoulder as she trembled in fear.
"I-" Roxa choked, "I didn't mean to make her cry..."

It took Vaix little more than a minute to hear Shaye's voice of pain. His eyes opened into wide orbs, then he dashed from the bedroom to the bathroom, loud thumps of his feet as he did. Roxa's scent lingered everywhere, he winced and pushed the door open, and at seeing her crying dashed to her side. "Shaye?" He breathed, "did she hurt you? Are you okay?" Obviously not, she as crying. He whimpered and wrapped his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:26 pm

Keith gaped at Roxa, "What did you say?" He asked incredulously. It was taking all of his willpwoer not to run over to the washroom and hug his sister. He had heard Vaix enter, and now he knew it would be incredibly dangerous to go in there. He glanced at Roxa, "I know you didn't, shes probably just emotionally messed up right now" He said, trying to soothe Roxa, but it was hard. He glanced at the door, his eyes filled with comflicting emotions.

"Not physically" She said, sobbing softly against his chest. She wasn't really sure what to say, her heart was literally aching. All she could think was 'why' over and over again. She clutched his shirt with her good fingers, still sobbing softly. Tears ran down her cheeks, staining the fabric of his shirt.
"S-sorry" She stammered, feeling miserable for making him feel more miserable.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:13 pm

Roxa shook her head in fear, glancing up at Keith, continuing to tremble. "I just talked to her," she choked, "I asked her if she wanted to do something about Vaix's behaviour, for the better of everyone...and she freaked out. I wasn't even being mean..." She hid her face in Iggy's slim shoulder hiding from the vampire that would no doubt come in here to end her now.

Vaix just sat, frozen, staring at a wall as Shaye cried. His eyes blinked once, and only once. "Not physically," he repeated softly. Rubbing her back gently as Shaye sobbed. Each mournful noise felt like a knife to his heart, forcing him to remember being in the corner of the living room, hearing Shaye scream and not being able to help her. He swallowed, his hand continuing to sooth her. "It's okay," he whispered, "you have nothing to be sorry for. Absolutely nothing." He kissed the top of her head sadly, then glanced at the door, reaching over he pushed down on the tap that had been making the water run. He let a finger dangle in the water to judge the temperature, then sighed. "Have a bath Shaye, relax and be happy. For me? I'll take care of her for you..." He pushed away gently, kissing her cheek as he did, then made his way slowly out the door in an almost zombie-like way.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:18 pm

"She probably feels guilty Roxa, I mean she doesn't want to hurt Vaix, but now she feels like she's being torn in two" Keith said, he knew he had asked her to go speak to Shaye, but now he was regretting it, a lot.
"I'm sorry" He murmured, standing up and leaning against the wall. He wouldn't let anyone else get hurt now.

Shaye nodded and smiled half-heartedly through watery eyes. She shut the door behind him, locking it automatically. She quickly stripped off her clothes, carefully sinking into the hot water. Drawing the curtain, she dangled her injured arm over the edge of the tub, sinking further an further into the warm water. Tears still stained her face, and she felt so emotionally strung out she felt as if she might snap.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:31 pm

Roxa gave a weak nod, trembling out of fear. She felt awful, out of everything Shaye had been through, Roxa finally got a chance to talk with Shaye, and she brought the poor girl to tears. Not only that, but she drew in something like a stick of dynamite with legs. She could hear footsteps own the wooden hall, and looked up at Keith in a begging way. Starting to feel Iggy tremble as well as Vaix's scent started to leak through the door. Iggy gave a sharp squeak of a sound and attempted to leap out of Roxa's arms to get under the bed. Though out of Roxa's own fear all Iggy managed was to put himself in a bit of a painful position, where Roxa had his gut and bottom half, and the top half hung limp from her arms. He squirmed, and Roxa let go, letting the younger vampire hide like he always did when Vaix got mad. Her eyes never left Keith, however, begging his help and support out of fear that she'd be killed.

Vaix made his way slowly over to the room where Roxa was, he stopped at the door, gripped it slowly. Then ripped it off the hinges with a sudden unexpected force. His eyes narrowed at the sight of the blond girl hiding in the corner of the room. Iggy, he guessed, was hiding under the bed. But for once, he didn't care where or what Iggy was doing. His eyes narrowed, "you." His voice was a hiss, a low alien sound that ripped dangerously from his throat. "You hurt her, you ripped her apart when she couldn't even fight back. You coward." He spat, taking a step inside the room, ignoring Keith for the most part as he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Mask is Not Me
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: