Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Great War of Amaraial

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:41 am

*Ugh*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:35 am

"Echo can ya give us a ride to the Equestrian fields?" Jinx patted the dragon's side.
"Of course, hop on." She murmured folding her wings downwards to allow them to climb on.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:33 am

Keiss and Maestro quickly hopped on, eager for their horses.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:02 am

Echo bounded into the sky and Rebel took off sprinting as Bishop followed closely behind the whie dragon. She pumped her wings to pick up speed and she got into a paced flying, the white dragon soared across the sky.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:35 am

They soon arrived at a massive field full of horses engulfed in flames, horses coated in ice, even ones crackling with electricity, as well as pegasi, unicorns, and the odd alicorn.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:36 pm

A humanoid wolf came pushing through the herd of horses on top of a magneficent red horse and he gave a greeting, "Welcome back Orfeo, and who must they be?" He turned to the others.
"They will be looking for horses for themselves to keep." He smiled.
"All right! Just go look and see who approaches!" He gestures an arm over to the large heard. Scylla quickly took off excited and Jinx just smiled walking off into another direction.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:21 pm

MAestro quickly dashed off and, within the space of seven minutes, returned upon the back of a huge, majestic alicorn. He laughed and smiled. "I'll name her Celestia!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:36 pm

"Oye." Orfeo sighed, laughing. Jinx came up upon the back of a elegant darkish purple horse and she patted his side, "Guys meet Nightmare!" The humanoid wolf smiled, "He was a hard one, this one has the power to walk with the shadows."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:52 pm

Keiss appeared soon after, mounted atop a light blue horse, covered in ice crystals and surrounded by a cool breeze. "Heh, a bit unexpected, eh? A pyromancer with an Ice Elemental."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:07 pm

"Ahhhh, but eventually differences balance out." Orfeo stroked the horse's muzzle. Scylla soon came back as well upon a dark maroon red horse with aqua blue eyes, and instead of feathery wings, they were scaly and large.
"You got a demon in hand." Bishop chukled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:08 pm

"Awesome." Keiss said, smiling and nodded at the demon horse.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:25 pm

It gave a snort, black mane swaying.
"Time for you guys to bond with the horse then!" Orfeo spoke to them as he mounted his own horse. A dark blue draft with bright yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:32 pm

"How will we do that, yon horse expert?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:37 pm

"Get to know them like if you were introducing yourself to someone," He chuckled, "Some horses do speak a human tounge."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:40 pm

Keiss looks at his icy steed and shrugs. "Hello there, noble equine companion of the element composed of solidified, frozen dihydrogen monoxide!" he said, speaking as fancily as he could.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Jinx laughed and dismounted the horse before she walked up to face him, "Well you a handsome one." He gave a snort, nostrils flaring, and he nosed her. She giggled, and stroked his muzzle. Scylla pulled on her horse's mane and spoke to her, "You like flying?" It gave a small snort of acknowledgement and Scylla patted it's side, "Good, cause I do too."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:03 am

(guh. God I'm having a block with most of my roleplays lately.)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:05 am

Ooc\\
Le stupid block, must go away. :u
LOL
We'll skip back to the camps if ya want too.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:17 am

*yay*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:25 am

The dark purple horse suddenly appeared from the shadow of a tree with Jinx on top of him. She gave a hoot of laughter, enjoying it and Scylla laughed as her horse galloped right after Jinx's.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:30 am

Keiss and Maestro followed after happily
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:29 pm

Rebel followed behind the group as Bishop and Echo flew above them. The wolf's ears perked and he gave a shout, "Stop! Stop!" He ran to the front of the group and Jinx turned to see a pair of bright red eyes, another massive wolf appeared and Rebel tackled him, the two wolves hitting the ground snarling. The horses reared startled and Bishop landed on the ground, "Let's go before the enemy gets here!" Scylla gave a nod and pulled her horse's reins. He gave a snort and galloped off with Jinx and her horse behind them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:12 pm

The telepath and pyromancer quickly followed, their horses rather startled as well
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:13 am

A large black lion suddenly appeared from out the bunch of bushes and he gave a snarl, teeth bared. Jinx's horse stepped back and she pulled out her bow an arrow, aiming at the beast. Bishop landed beside her and he lunged foward. The dark horse stepped to the side and the elf let an arrow loose and it struck him on the shoulder, but didn't seem to do anything. He gave a snarl.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:15 am

Keiss began to hurl flames at it frantically, but again to no avail, nor did anything that Maestro flung at it via telepathy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great War of Amaraial
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: