Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Great War of Amaraial

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:41 pm

"It is better to have painful memories of the dead than to not have memories of them at all.", Keiss said quietly, and Maestro nodded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:48 pm

"He's in a better place though, I owe him a lot, so that's why I took my liking into weaponary. He worked in the human firepits to make armor."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:54 pm

Keiss nodded. "He sounds like a good man."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:00 pm

"Every year the angels of death hold a spirit rising," Scylla spoke up, "They use their powers to awaken the spirits and revisist their loved ones."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:02 pm

Maestro nodded. "I've heard of that. I've always hoped it was real. Perhaps I could have them raise a soul for me?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:07 pm

"As long as you're present during the ritual, they spirit shall come visit." The female angel nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:09 pm

*Gotta go, goodbye *boop*!*

Maestro smiled, nodding. "Good.... I will be, then."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Ooc\\
All right, see ya!
:3

Bic//
"I'll bring you there if you'd like." The white dragon offered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:15 am

"That would be great.", Maestro said happily.

*Return *boop*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:46 pm

The white dragon turned to Scylla, "When do they gather?"
"Tonight at dusk." The female angel nodded.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:27 am

"I shall be there.", Maestro said, smiling slightly. "I can't wait."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:24 am

"We can kill time waiting, what about a quick flight over the lands?" The white dragon suggested.
"All right!" The girls yipped in excitment.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:40 am

"I'll stay here.". Maestro said quietly. "I'm rather tired, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:46 am

"You sure?" Scylla turned to him as the elf climbed onto Echo's back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:49 am

Maestro nodded. "I'm sure.", he said. Keiss, however, was eager to join them.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:58 am

"I'll stay, I'm in no mood for flying." Rebel murmured. Bishop chuckled then smiled, "We'll be back." The golden eagle took off first and as soon as Scylla got onto Echo the white dragon followed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:02 am

Maestro smiled. "Well, then, Rebel. What shall we do with our spare time?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:25 pm

"Well I dunno, usually I wander alone, but we can find something to do." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:52 pm

"Perhaps a bit of battle practice?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:46 pm

"Eh why not." The wolf smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:20 pm

Maestro snapped his fingers, and several large chunks of scrap wood around the camp flew into the air around him. "Get ready, then."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:02 am

"Fair enough, I guess." The russet wolf nodded.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:47 am

Maestro smiled and launched the first projectile at the wolf, careful to not hit him too hard.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:54 am

The wolf used his paws, smashing the wood into two, bringing his whole weight onto it.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:02 am

Maestro laughed and launched several more happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great War of Amaraial
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: