Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Mix Up [Media Mix]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:33 pm

chad rolled his eyes a bit before muttering, "you might soon." his smile had faded momentarily when she wasn't answering the way he wanted her to, but it came back when he saw her pick up the magazine. He quickly took it from her before saying, "let's see if there's me in this one..." he flipped through the pages busy not seeing himself to notice that she was in the magazine. He then closed it and tossed it back to her saying, "why would you read a girl fashion magazine? The tv ones are much more interesting, especially the ones with me in them."
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:36 pm

Sara rolled her eyes and flipped the magazine over to the cover.
"That's why" She snapped, poiting at her picture on the cover.
"Or is that not interesting enough for you?" She asked, tossing the magazine back down. She didn't really keep up with the whole TV thing, unless of course it was a fashion show or something, then she was interested. She looked at him critcally, before shaking her head, he was attractive, but at the same time so irritating. She wondered if being a model was good enough for him.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:29 am

Mashiro walked into the house, he was a little late. He saw that it wasn't nearly as fancy as it seemed from the outside. He breathed a sigh of relief. He wasn't used to things as fancy as the outside of the house implied would be inside. He walked over to the couch and sat down, turning on the tv.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:26 pm

"Really?" Chad said only half interested before glancing at the picture. He then muttered, "Why haven't I met you before then?" He smiled before saying to her, "I used to do magazines before my agents got me to be on TV." He had been doing commercials since he was about three, but he didn't get his own show until he was about 15. From then on he had become an insta-star and also had become one of the biggest teen heart-throbs. He then heard a door open and close from outside. He glanced out the hallway beging able to see down the stairs a bit. "I think someone else just came in," he said slightly quickly before looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:30 pm

Mashiro saw that there were other people already there, and went over to Chad. "Hello. I am Mashiro Ichijo.", he said, smiling warmly and kindly. He held out his hand for Chad to shake.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:28 pm

chad looked at the guy and laughed a little before saying, "that's cute." he then paused and added, " chad Dylan cooper does not shake hands with people." he didn't see in any way how this guy could possibly be famous so he decided to ignore him. That's just the way he worked.

Ooc: on the itouch...sorry it doesn't pick up caps well... XD
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:36 pm

(oh, you have ticked off Mashiro! You shall pay!!!!!!!!!! XDXD)

Mashiro laughed slightly. "You know, where we come from, we mock you as a sissy boy. Snotty and stuck up, too.", he said. "I'm GLAD you didn't shake my hand, or I'd have to boil it and disinfect it before anybody would come near me again.", he said, smiling. (He is taunting you viciously! Fear the taunt!)
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:43 pm

Ooc: okay? It's just an rp you know...just playing my charater.

Bic: chad laughed at his attempted threat. He then said, "oh that's alright, I know people from mars already hate me. Tough crowd." he was acting completely sarcastic. He had quite a few critics, and in his mind it was just because they were jealous.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:47 pm

(Mind if Mashiro punches Chad a few times?)

Mashiro growled. "I'm not from Mars, idiot. How come most celebrities are complete idiots? It gives the ones that actually have BRAINS, like yours truly, look bad."
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:58 pm

Ooc: yah I do mind, most people don't really go off the edge like that. But if you really want to you can once cause I could see that as realistic if they had anger management issues. And he really didn't think he was from mars, it was a subtle insult... I guess I could go off your post now but it's kinda hard to for me...

Bic: chad looked at him completely confused for a moment before saying, "but I'm loved. I would pick being loved over being a genius any day." he looked over at the girl who hadn't said amything really yet.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:43 am

"Hey" Sara snapped, stepping into the hall and taking offence to the celebrity comment. She was fairly big in Europe and also prided herself on her brains. She looked up at the new guy, her eyes flashing as she stared at him. She wasn't sure who he was, and didn't care if he was famous or not, she just wasn't fond of being insulted. She leaned against the hallway wall and watched the two boys carefully, her eyes flashing from Chad to Mashiro.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:17 am

Mashiro noticed Sara step into the hall. He completley ignored Chad and went over to Sara, smiling. "Hello there. I am Mashiro Ichijo.", he said, bowing slightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:06 am

"Sara Peirce" She replied, smiling a bit at the bow, she wasn't used to that kind of treatment.
"So I take it you're the third house guest then?" She asked, trying to make conversation. She glanced at Chad, wondering how he was reacting to the new guy. She bit her lip, maybe this whole experience wouldn't be so bad after all, atleast now she had some form of entertainment. She pushed a peice of blonde hair behind her ear, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:14 pm

OoC: May I join movie?
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:37 pm

"Indeed I am.", Mashiro said, smiling at Sara.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:42 pm

"Cool" Sara said, not really sure what else to say. She wasn't used to really having to make conversation with people, generally she talked to her friends about her career or fashion or something.
"Well, um, I guess welcome to the house" She said, smiling a bit. She guessed she could be nice for right now, unless he did something to irritate her, like he had done to Chad. She glanced again at Chad, who hadn't yet inturrupted their conversation, which she figured was pretty hard for him. Another peice of her hair slipped from behind her hair and she sighed, pushing it back behind her ear. She needed to put it up or something because it was starting to drive her crazy.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:27 pm

ooc: sure you can totally join! ^^ (I've been trying to post this for like an hour...stupid internet XD)

bic:
Chad watched the two talk getting rather bored. During their few worded converstation he was also able to come up with two insults and three sarcastic phrases but decided against saying them, which took a ton of work for him. Normally he wouldn't refrain, but the one dude seemed to go over the edge quickly and he didn't want that to happen again...yet. He'd need to say how he reacted first before he did anything. He crossed his arms and glanced around the place. It was filthy and old, two things he didn't like at all. He then said slightly to himself quietly, "It's weird that they're paying us to live in a house for a week, huh?" He said it in a confused tone but laughed a bit after saying it. He was used to getting paid for practically everything he did, but for whatever reason this felt off to him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Sara glanced over at Chad and nodded, smiling a bit at him
"True, this is for charity, we shouldn't get paid" She said, tapping a manicured fingernail to her lips. She glanced back at Chad again feeling a strange sensation in the pit of her stomach. She blushed lightly, she could already feel herself developing a major crush on him. She glanced away quickly, almost desperately as she searched from something else to look at. She tried to pay attention to anything else, but she glanced back at Chad every so often.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:31 pm

"Maybe they're watching us, to see how we really act.",Mashiro suggested.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Chad laughed slightly at Mashiro before saying, "They wouldn't do that!" He then paused and quickly added, "Would they?" He shrugged it off hoping that they weren't, and he couldn't quite tell either. He usually was smiling in front of camera, and for the most part he had been smiling here for no reason but he wasn't sure if that was why. He then said, "No they couldn't. Then there'd be a contract and my agent would've told me about that." He glanced over at Sara who seemed to have something on her mind, he didn't really care for the time being but it seemed to make her really nervous. He then said to her sarcastically, "Camera shy?" He completely knew she wasn't because she was in magazines, but he found it slightly entertaining that she could be so occupied by something that she showed it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:46 pm

Name: Isabelle Lightwood
Origin: City of Bones ((It's a book))
Personlaity: She's fierce and wild. She's fun and crazy. She's loving and sweet. But mostly wild.
Reason: She thought it would improve her actress chances and 'celebritiness'.
Other: None
Looks: Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 1dd8c7e4327109ed
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:47 pm

"What? No" She said, looking at Chad and shaking her head.
"I doubt they're filming us, that would be a complete breach of privacy, which is totally illeagl" She said, although the idea terrifed her. She wasn't sure if she wanted her most intimate life details being viewed by thousands of people. She sighed and bit her lip.
"No, they can't be" She said, although it was more of a way to reassure herself then anything now. She looked around, almost as if she were checking for a hidden camera or something. She shook her head, she knew she was probably just over reacthing.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:00 pm

ooc: nice! ^^ now just jump in!

bic:
Chad laughed a little before saying, "I'm going back to my room. I need to post something on my blog." He accidently left his cell phone in there on his bed. He casually walked over there and sat down on his bed grabbing his phone. He went out to the webpage and started typing something up. About half-way through his phone disconnected to the internet. "what?" he said confused checking the settings. Everything seemed to be fine on the settings, but he for whatever reason lost all phone and internet connection. He sighed standing up and tossing his phone carelessly on the bedside table practically glaring at it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:02 pm

OoC: What's going on?
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:03 pm

ooc: nothing much...you could just do an intro of your character entering the house; everyone's upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mix Up [Media Mix]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next