Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Flying Warriors

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Flying Warriors - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:53 pm

"She's probably jealous that she can't have you."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:49 pm

"I guess that would be something to be jealous of if someone was a female." he said, swishing his tail.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:45 pm

"Now, swettie, don't be vain."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:30 pm

"If they were male, they'd be going after you, sweetscales." he replied.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:36 pm

BRutas smiled and laughed.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:40 pm

"Now why are you laughing at my terrible humor?" he asked, hand going to his biggest chest scale.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:48 am

Brutas smiled and licked Franarch.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:59 am

The small band walked towards the camp quietly as they didn't want to cause such a big rakcet. Flick stopped out of the camp and Trekera turned around to face him, "What's wrong?"
"I-I don't feel like stepping into camp yet. It has past hours since I last saw life and I last saw the sad face of Raven and Phobia. They're are not going to be the only ones shocked to see me alive and know Kemuki dead." he mumbled rubbing his claws together as he sat on his back-legs. Alex turned to Jet then he walked over to the nervous purpled dragon to place a hand on his snout, "Flick come on, we're going to have you're back we'll explain everything to everyone in camp." The young dragon's bright yellow eyes looked at Alex and he smiled weakly, "I trust you. Thank you veru much Alex." He nodded his head then followed after Jet as the grey dragon began to walk in. Trekera stood asiude as their guest walked after the two and she then turned her head to Flick, "After you." He followed in after them and held his head low.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:38 pm

Franarch twitched his snout. "Brute, do you smell that?" he asked, raising his nose.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:15 am

"Smell what?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:54 am

"It smells like...a certain purple dragon, if you catch my drift." he said, raising his snout ever higher.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:48 am

(If I didn't know it was Flick, I'd think it was Spyro)

"Flick!", Brutas said. "But... he's dead!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:57 pm

Jet and Lekayta walked on either side of Flick as they came to the large crowd of dragons. The nervous young dragon shieled his face with his feathery wings ashamed. Trekera shook her head as she was behind their guest watching the rear of the group.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:57 pm

'Well... I guess not....", Brutas said, as she cauht sight of Flick.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Other dragons turned to gasp and one of the riders fainted to see Flick back alive. A murmur broke throughout the crowd and the dragon lowered his wings to meet the faces of shocked riders.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:07 pm

Cade rushed over to Flick. "Flick!!!", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:10 pm

"Hey Cade." he spoke attempting a weak smile confronting him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:14 pm

"I thought you were... uh... dead."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:18 pm

"Kemuki gave up his life for me to keep on living, and my living has a purpose." Flick anwered folding his wings to his sides.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:26 am

Cade nodded.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:51 pm

Franarch smiled. "The brat's back from the dead. Who woulda guessed ol' Kemuki would go like that?" he said, overhearing the conversation.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:21 pm

"Oh, hush. Kemuki knew what he was doing.", BRutas said.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:30 pm

"What? I just didn't guess the dragon would die like that. I thought he would go from the erupting war. In fact, I thought he wouldn't die at all." he said, nuzzling Brutas.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:41 pm

Brutas sighed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:29 pm

Flick shook his head sighing and Trekera came up from behind him to speak to Brutas and Franarch.
"Can you please round up Phobia and Raven? They should know and I want you guys to give our guest a tour." the brown dragon said beckoning her head towards the Hellhound Tamer Twins, and the two fox teachers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Warriors
Page 22 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: