Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:50 pm

OOC: Awesome =] I gotta work Keith back in, XD

BIC:

Sami chuckled, "Habit" She said with a grin plus the free back massage wasn't horrible.
"I can't wait" She murmured, "Not to mention the cruise, it'll be awesome" She said with a soft grin. She glanced at her mate, looking down at their entwined hands, smiling softly at him. It was going to be a damn good vacation, as far as she was concerned. She shifted and stretched out so she was lying on her stomach, staring at the water. Not far off a few people began to play vollyball and she let herself watch them play a small smirk on her face.

"Any idea how we should spend our three days here?" She asked him curiously , glancing at him out of the corner of her eye. She knew Carlos had plans, he was much more organized then she was. Plus she knew he probably had some tricks up his sleeve, or at least some plans.

----

Serena chuckled. "He's teasing" She murmured to her brother, making sure her twin heard. She continued to play with his hair knowing it soothed him and since Nick seemed a bit agitated she wanted to make sure he was okay. Something was bothering her brother and she doubted it had to do with how thirsty he was, since he wasn't starving.

Alexi grinned softly and cuddled Maria against him.
"Just teasing Nick" He echoed his daughter, frowning slightly though he was forced to smile at the cuteness his children made. Sighing, he kissed the side of Maria's head and started the movie, a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:07 pm

((I thought that might help! Plus it'll make for some drama, which keeps things interesting. XD))

"Old habits die hard eh?" Carlos asked, smiling as Sami stretched out over the towels. He grinned and closed his eyes, facing the sun for just a few minutes until Sami caught his attention again.
"I have a few ideas." Carlos agreed with a small nod. "There are a few clubs and restaurants that I think we'll enjoy." Actually, Carlos had quite a few things in mind, but he was just going to play it by ear and see what Sami would want to do. He'd been to Miami countless times, so he figured he could just shape his ideas around what she wanted to do.

"Is there anything you might want to do before the cruise?" Carlos asked curiously, opening his eyes to look over at her. He rolled over so that he was laying on his stomach beside her.

------------------

"Yea, yea." Nick muttered with a gentle smirk. As the movie started, Nick opened his eyes to watch the first few minutes. After like the first half hour though, Nick found himself drifting off into space, and then zoning out into sleep a second later.

"Annd, he's out." Maria murmured, seeing Nick's head loll to Serena's side gently as the boy fell asleep. "God forbid he's having another growth spurt." Maria muttered, since she honestly couldn't figure how Nick was so tired. "Was school alright for you two yesterday?" Maria asked Serena softly, just curious since they didn't have much time to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:23 pm

OOC: I shall work on something =] It may take a bit though, XD

BIC:
Sami laughed, "It would seem so" She said, grinning at her mate.
"Sounds lovely" She murmured, "You know I enjoy restaurants and clubs" She said with a grin. "You've been here before, so I'll just let you take charge love" She murmured with a grin, "Nothing really, like I said, I'll let you take charge on the sight seeing, fun stuff to do things" She said with a grin as she let her fingers trail absentmindedly down his back. She was enjoying just lying down and being warm, but she was rather pleased at the idea of going out and doing stuff later. She had slept, surprisingly well, on the plane and wasn't in any rush to get anymore sleep.

"So what kind of room do we have on this boat?" She asked, she knew that they're were different decks and different type rooms and she was excited to see what Carlos and his travel agent had arragned. She knew it would be exciting and lots of fun and she both loved and hated surprises.

----

Serena chuckled, glancing over at her parents.
"School was fine, I don't think anything happened, at least not to me" She murmured with a small sigh, still smoothing her fingers through Nick's hair. She wondered if something was going on with her twin, she was a bit tired, but Nick was acting like they were when they were going through a growth spurt. She glanced at her parents again, "Do you think he's going through another spurt?" She asked, "Why aren't I then?" She added.

"We don't know if he is love" Alexi said with a soft sigh. "He might just be worn out" He reassured their daughter, though it certainly seemed that Nick was going through another spurt.
"Maybe it had something to do with his first hunt?" He mused, looking at his wife curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:37 pm

((No worries! Food for thought.))

Carlos tried not to shiver as Sami's fingers trailed over his back. It wasn't that her fingers were cold, it was just a nice feeling she was sending through him. Carlos figured it was just a mate thing.
"We won't go to crazy, I promise." Carlos said with a small grin. "Maybe if you want, we can go for lunch at this restaurant that Luca recommended. Apparently they have the best Cuban sandwiches in Florida. And that's saying something." Carlos said with a small smirk. "And we can leave the clubbing for tonight." He said, folding his arms to rest his head down as he looked at Sami. "I may have to hunt tonight, but it won't take me long." Carlos added, since the blood from the plane hadn't been that satisfying.

"Ships work strangely. It's actually better to have a room on the bottom decks if your prone to motionsickness and therefore seasickness." Carlos explained. "Since I wasn't sure if you would get seasick or not, Luca convinced me to book a smaller room at a lower deck. On the plus side, it'll be cozy. Just enough room for the two of us." Carlos murmured, winding his arm around Sami waist, a grin on his face.

-----------

"Hmm..." Maria murmured, hearing that their school-day had been fine. Glancing at Alexi as he mentioned Nick's first hunt, Maria actually nodded. "That would actually make a lot of sense." She said. "He's been drinking fresh blood for nearly a week now. I'm guessing you two gave up on the school blood?" Maria asked her daughter.

"He could be going through some change." Maria agreed. "It might not be a growth spurt, but it's definitely something." She murmured with a nod. Sighing, she decided to leave the topic be, let Nick sleep, and turned her eyes back to the movie on the screen. If Nick grew again, so be it, but Maria hoped that he wouldn't grow any much more. Otherwise he was going to seem older than both his parents. That would be interesting to explain to people...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:52 pm

Sami grinned, "Wherever you want to go, and if you need to hunt then go for it" She said with a small smile, "How are you going to manage on the boat?" She asked, rather suddenly, how the hell was Carlos going to survive on a boat, filled with mortals with no way to get off and actually, properly hunt. She knew Carlos was clever, he wasn't going to leave his feeding to chance, but she was still curious.

"I don't think I get sea sick, but good idea" She murmured, she was fine with cozy, she didn't really care anyway. She smiled at her mate, she grinned and let her mate pull her close, a small smile on her face. Despite the heat, Carlos' body was nice and cool and it felt fantastic.
She sighed, letting her head rest on her arms though she paid attention to Carlos and kept watching the different people on the beach.

----

"Nick did, I still drink it sometimes if I really need to" Serena murmured, though she hated the taste of school blood, but sometimes it was necessary. Frowning, she glanced at her brother again, she hoped Nick wasn't going through a spurt, that would make him older then her and then they wouldn't be twins and that was terrifying. Resisting the urge to begin panicking, she watched her parents out of the corner of her eye, wondering what the hell was going on.

Alexi watched Serena, he could tell she was worried and he honestly didn't blame her.
"I guess we'll find out in a few days when he feels better" Alexi murmured, cuddling his wife again. He was a bit worried now, especially if Nick was going through a spurt.
"I'll call Sven later and see if he has any theories. You know he has a bunch of them about the twins"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:01 am

Carlos grinned as Sami questioned him about feeding. "You're so clever." He murmured. "I can actually got for a week without feeding if I hunt enough before hand. Which was why I mentioned going hunting while we're here." Carlos said, running his hand over Sami's shoulder gently.
"Plus, the boat will make numerous stops throughout the week, so I could theoretically hunt during the day. It's not easy, but doable." Carlos said with a small shrug. He wasn't at all worried about feeding. Centuries of being a vampire had taught him many things, and Carlos knew his limits well.

"Why are we just laying on the beach?" Carlos asked suddenly. He moved quick, though not super fast, and scoped Sami up in his arms. "We've been sitting for the past ten hours." He added, walking with her down to the water. "I think it's time we get some exercise yea?" Carlos asked, grinning as he waded into the ocean.

--------

Nick gasped suddenly, having felt Serena's panic rush threw him. It may have been a small amount, but it was enough to wake Nick up. He sat up on his elbow quickly, looking over at Serena.
"What?" He murmured, and then frowned. He glanced around the room, and his frown only deepened. "Whats the matter?" He asked, wondering why his Mom looked so worried and his Father so surprised.

"Nothing." Maria said. "Did the movie wake you?" She wondered since they reached an exciting part in the movie which was a bit loud.
"No..." Nick murmured, though he was still frowning. He glanced at Serena again curiously, rubbing his face which still seemed drawn and exhausted.
"Are you feeling alright?" Maria asked.
Nick nodded mutely. "Just tired...."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:13 am

Sami smiled, "Well that's a relief" She murmured, knowing Carlos would be alright. She had been a bit worried, but she felt better now.
Letting out a startled yelp as Carlos scooped her up and headed towards the water.
"Nooo" She whined playfully, "Cats don't like water" She said with a chuckle, it was total bull, Sami loved water, she was just being dramatic.
Laughing, she wrapped her arms around Carlos' neck, "No, we were being lazy, lazy is good" She added, though her eyes were sparkling playfully. She continued to hold onto her mate though, believing that he would probably toss her into the water given the oppertunity and if she was going in, he sure as hell was coming with her.

She couldn't believe how much fun she was having. They'd only been on vacation for less than twelve hours but she felt so much more relaxed then she had been in awhile. Being away from all the drama and just getting to spend time with Carlos was absolutely incredible. It wasn't something that happened often and not for an extended period of time, normally they got inturrupted with the others or work, so getting away was nice.

---

Serena tried to smile reassuringly at her twin. She knew why he had woken up and she felt bad that she was the cause of it.
"Sorry" She murmured, stroking Nick's hair again, she wasn't about to explain anything to him though, she knew how having a spurt felt and she knew he needed his rest.

Alexi sighed, glancing at the movie and trying to push the latest issue out of his mind.
"Just tired?" He murmured, he was a bit worried now, though not as much as Maria or Serena were, he'd worry when he was told to.
"Does it feel like you're having a growth spurt or something similar?" He asked his tired son. Wanting to know how Nick was doing, needed to know what to tell Sven when he spoke to him later.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:22 am

There was a grin on Carlos' face as he continued to walk with Sami in his arms into deeper water.
"Most cats yes, but you're not fully cat, now are you?" Carlos asked, laughing as Sami locked her arms around her. Though, he had no intention of throwing her into the water.

Instead, once he was nearly waist deep, Carlos spun and fell backwards into the water, keeping Sami in his arms as he broke the surface. The water didn't feel cold or warm to him, but he figured it would be something of a shock to Sami. They had just spent a good twenty minutes laying in the sun after all. Letting her go gently, Carlos swam back a bit, laughing playfully at his mate who was now thoroughly soaked.

"Well, this is refreshing!" Carlos said, splashing her gently.

------------------

Nick sighed softly and fell back against his sister as she calmed him down. "Just tired." Nick murmured. Hearing that he could be having another growth spurt, Nick shook his head gently. "I don't think so...." Nick answered with a yawn.
"Just tired." Nick repeated, yawning lightly again.

"He might not be having a growth spurt." Maria murmured then as Nick rolled against Serena's side. "Might just be yesterday catching up to him. It was a stressful day for all of us." Maria added quietly to Alexi, lacing her fingers with his to squeeze his hand reassuringly. She knew Alexi was concerned, but Maria wasn't sure they had any reason to by. Boys slept quiet often....maybe that was just what was happening to Nick now. He was simply tired.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:22 pm

Sami's mouth opened in a silent scream when Carlos pitched backwards. Surfacing, she sputtered for a moment, glaring at her mate, though her expression was playful.
"Oh so refreshing" She said, pushing her bangs back from her eyes and laughing softly. She watched Carlos for a moment before sinking into the water and floating on her back for a moment.
"Mmm, this is rather nice" She admitted with a chuckle, a small smile on her face. The water felt amazing and she hadn't gone swimming in forever.

Glancing around, she smiled, watching more and more people come into the ocean as the day got progressively hotter. Eying Carlos for a moment, a coy expression worked its way onto her face. Grinning, she flicked some water at him, trying to be suble about it, though she knew she was failing absolutely miserably.

---

Serena smiled at her mother for a moment before returning her attention to her twin, he seemed pretty out of it. Running her fingers through Nick's hair, she focused her attention on the movie. Had the day really been so stressful? She knew on some level it had been, but stressful enough to exhaust Nick this much, she wasn't that exhausted.

Alexi smiled at his wife, nodding lightly, glad she was being so level headed. Smiling softly, he kissed the side of her head, inhaling her calming scent for a moment.
"You're probably right love" He murmured, watching as Nick and Serena cuddle, they were insanely close and he was very happy about that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:43 pm

Carlos couldn't help but laugh as Sami emerged, sputtering from the dip in the water. He floated a bit, not exactly wanting to swim too much while Sami coasted around him. He smirked, watching her though occasionally his attention was drawn to the people who were starting to flood the beach. Carlos turned then, wanting to ask Sami something, when she proceded to splash water in his face.

Sputtering, just from the salt water alone, Carlos growled lightly. He glared at her playfully, and instead of splashing her back, Carlos reached for her in the water and pulled her closer.
"That wasn't very nice." Carlos said, tickling her side where Carlos knew she was ticklish.

----------------

Maria chuckled as Alexi hugged her tight and kiss her head. "I always am. You just forget sometimes." She teased gently, hoping to lighten her husband's mood.

They were half-way through the third Harry Potter movie when Nick finally woke up. He groaned lightly as he rolled over on the couch, nearly falling off entirely because he forgot that he was even on the couch. He frowned, looking around at his parents curiously before over at his sister.
"Crud...how long was I out?" Nick muttered, his voice raspy. He hissed then at the burning in his throat.

Maria glanced over at her son with a small smile. "A few hours. Not too long." She was surprised when Nick hissed, and as he yawned, his fangs extended once more. "Nick, look at me." Maria said, and when Nick glanced over, Maria sucked in a breath. There was a small ring of red around Nick's eyes. His eyes weren't entirely red or black, as was the case with blood-lust, but it was a start.
Maria disappeared and was gone when Nick blinked and she was holding a bottle in front of his face the next second. "Drink." She ordered.
"But--"
"It's not an option. Drink at least half. Then you and your father can go hunting." Maria said. The blood in the bottle would calm him enough that Alexi could get him somewhere to hunt without having any problems. Nick growled lightly but did as he was told, mostly because he was thirsty enough that the bottle blood seemed appealing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:55 pm

Sami let out a squeak as Carlos began tickling her. She squirmed as she tried to get away from her mate, sputtering and laughing as she did so.
"C-Carlos" She whined, trying to look at her mate through puppy-dog eyes. "Stop" She giggled, still trying to get away, finally she succeeded, swimming away from her mate, her face slightly flushed with laughter.
"Jerk" She said ith a chuckle, splashing him again. She was aware that they were drawing some attention to them, but she assumed people were seeing how attractive Carlos was, he was freaking vampire after all and drop dead gorgeous.

Ducking under the water, Sami swam for a moment before surfacing, yelping as a ball smacked her in the head.
"Oh shit sorry" A voice sounded near her ear.
"Hmm?" She turned, nearly smacking into the guy standing behind her. He was holding a vollyball, which had smacked her when she had surfaced.
"No worries" Sami responded, chuckling, "My bad for surfacing in your game" She added, pushing the hair from her eyes once again.

----

Serena let out a gasp as her brother fell off the couch, scaring the bejeesus out of her. She watched, awed for a moment, as her mother checked on Nick and basically stuffed a bottle of blood down his throat.
She shifted slightly, watching Alexi rise and herd Nick towards the truck. Nick needed to feed.

Alexi looked at Nick, frowning at what he saw.
"C'mon bud" He said, herding his son to the truck. "We'll be back later, I'm taking him to those hiking trails on the other side of town" He told his wife, smiling reassuringly at his daughter.
"Having something to drink love, you'll probably start feeling Nick's thrist soon" He warned.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:07 pm

"Don't give me those puppy-brown eyes." Carlos laughed, holding Sami even tighter as she tried to squirm away. Water splashed up into his face again, and he loosened his grip on Sami enough that she managed to get away from him.
"Jerk? Now that's just hurtful." Carlos said and he went to reach for her as she disappeared under the water.

Rolling his eyes, Carlos stood up fulling, brushing his water hair from his face. Seeing Sami pop up from the water a good distance away, Carlos sighed and waded over.
"You alright there love?" Carlos asked, helping Sami stand and move out of the way of the volleyball game. "Sorry about that." Carlos added with a nod to the man next to him.

Glancing around then, Carlos realized how packed the beach was becoming. "Do you want to stay a bit longer or go get lunch soon?" Carlos asked curiously.

--------------

Nick was still chewing on the bottle when Alexi helped him up from the floor. He left the rest of the blood in the bottle for his sister, tossing her a helpless smirk and shrug as the duo left the house.
"Why did Mom panic?" Nick asked once they were safely in the truck and driving away from the house. "I mean, it's not like I've never woken up thristy before...."

"Don't worry dear, Nick is fine." Maria said. "New vampires craze blood more often. It's almost how human babies need to be fed every four hours or so." Maria explained. "Your father is right though, you should probably finish that if you start to feel hungry." Maria added.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:19 pm

Sami smiled at Carlos.
"Fine" She said, kissing his cheek lightly. She rubbed her head, feeling the small bump, but it wasn't to bad, not by a long shot.
"Wanna just dry off and then we can go explore?" She offered, she wanted to lie in the sun a bit before going to grab something to eat. She knew she should be more hungry by this point, but traveling always threw her body outta whack for a day or so. Heading for shower, she entwined her fingers with Carlos and headed for the towels they'd spread out when they arrived.

"Can't believe how busy it is here now" She said, looking around the crowded beach. Their once, slightly secluded sopt was totally crowded now.
"How long were we in the water?" She asked, stretching out on her stomach once again, grabbing her sunglasses from her bag and slipping them on to deal with the glare.

----

Serena nodded in understanding, snagging the bottle of blood and taking a sip.
"Yuck" She muttered, looking at the bottle, bewildered. She had never strongly disliked the taste of the bottled blood before, but today it just tasted awful.

Alexi smiled slightly at Nick as he drove.
"She panicked because young vampires tend to loose control a lot quicker then older ones. Your eyes are already going red, which means you need to feed" He said with a smile. "While it may take me or your mother days to actually loose it and go blood crazy, however it takes young vampires just a few hours" He explained, pulling onto the highway and heading towards the outskirts of town where only the die hard hikers went and accidents tended to happen all the time.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:29 pm

"Perfect." Carlos said, taking Sami's hand and walking back towards the shore where there things were still laying in the sand.
"I'm not sure. Maybe an hour or so." Carlos murmured, covering his eyes as he glanced up at the sky. "Sun hasn't moved all that much. Couldn't be more than three hours I would say." Carlos said with another small nod to himself. He flopped back down on his towel running his fingers through his hair lightly to shake out some of the water.

"This is prime beach-time." Carlos said. "Usually between 11 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. After that it usually gets too hot, but some people stay out anyway." Carlos explained, laughing as he saw a young kid chasing after a Frisbee.

-------

Maria glanced over at Serena as the girl pulled a face. "I think this batch it going bad...." Maria murmured. "I tried it this morning and it wasn't that great either." She added with a small shrug. If Serena even thought the bottle blood tasted fowl, it must be bad. Of them all, Serena was the only one who still preferred to have blood from a bottle.

Nick nodded slowly to say that he was listening and paying attention to what his father was saying.
"Our eyes change colors?" Nick asked, raising an eyebrow curiously. He hadn't known that. Glancing around, Nick rubbed his eyes, still trying to force his mind to focus. He was still a bit groggy, and the burning in his throat was distracting. It wasn't has bad as it had been a few minutes ago, but it was still annoying.
"I'm guessing tolerance comes with age?" Nick asked, hearing that Maria and Alexi could go for days without feeding, and never really slip into a blood lust, but younger vampires could slip much quicker.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Sami grinned, "Makes sense" She said, glancing around. "I guess I'm just not used to such crowded beaches" She admitted, looking around curiously. She smiled, resting her head on her crossed arms and continuing to people watch.
"See I used to spend all day at the beach, I never really thought about 'prime beach time' its a bit of an odd concept" She said with a chuckle, glancing at her mate through her oversized sunglasses.

"I guess we should go soon?" She offered, she was mostly dry now, her hair was a bit messed up due to the salt from the water, but it wasn't to bad and she was hoping she still looked semi-decent.
"Do I look alright?" She asked curiously as she sat up, brushing stray bits of sand from her arms and legs. "Like honestly look okay?" She added, knowing Carlos may or may not be truthful just because she was his mate.

----

Serena nodded, wrinkling her nose and going to pour the blood down the sink.
"Should we tell Dad to get more?" She asked her mother curiously, looking at the tap and debating whether or not to wash her mouth out. She looked at her mother curiously, her teeth nibbling her lower lip worriedly.

Alexi smiled at his son as he nodded, turning off the main highway.
"Yes, control takes awhile" He murmured, "When I was first turned I was horrible for control, I drove your Uncles insane with how bad I was" He murmured, a small grin on his face. "Your Uncle Demitri was just about as bad as I was" He said with a grin.
"You'll learn control though, it comes with time" He said, chuckling again as he remembered his youth and his vampiric exploits.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:33 pm

"Well, when I say prime beach time, I'm using tourist lingual." Carlos said, resting on his elbows, essentially laying on his back but still able to look over at Sami. "For most people, this is the perfect time of day to go to the beach. The sun isn't too hot, so you won't get too badly burnt, and it still leaves the rest of the day open for other sight-seeing endeavors or what have yous." Carlos added with a small shrug.

"We could go now." Carlos agreed with a nod, sitting up to stretch lightly. His shorts were still a bit damp, but he wasn't too worried. Picking up the towels to shake most of the sand from them, Carlos glanced at his mate curiously as she asked about how she looked.
"Honestly love? You never look bad in my opinion. And honestly, even if you did, what good would it serve me to tell you such?" He asked, though it was apparent he was teasing because there was a smirk on his face. "Really love, you look fine. It's Miami."

---------------------

"We probably should." Maria agreed, but she realized that Alexi had left his phone on the counter in his rush to get Nick out of the house. "Tell your brother?" Maria asked, wondering if Serena could communicate telepathically to her brother even if they were far apart. "Your father left his phone, and I doubt Nick even had his." Maria said, tapping her chin thoughtfully for a moment. Fresh blood in the house would be nice.

Nick nodded in understanding, shifting around in his seat for a moment. "So why is it happening to me now?" Nick asked. "It should have been the worst when I was little no? We were born vampires...we weren't turned..." That was the only part that was still a bit fuzzy in Nick's mind because to him, he hadn't really done anything different.
"Are we going back to that hiking grounds?" Nick murmured then, recognizing some of the terrain they were passing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Sami rolled her eyes.
"What does that mean?" She asked, "Do women in Maimi not give a damn how they look? Your sister would have a fit if she heard that" She said with a chuckle, getting up and pulling on her cover up again. It was white and fairly short, just covering her bikini area, which she didn't mind at all.
Brushing the sand off of her legs once again, she slung her bag over her shoulder and scooped up her towel, shaking it off shoving it inside the bag.

"Where to now love?" She asked, looking at him over her sunglasses, a small smirk on her face.
"I'm not super hungry" She added, still not ready to eat a lot after the flight, thankfully the food on the plane had been good.
She smiled, she couldn't believe she was on vacation, with Carlos. She felt the urge to giggle, she was just so damn happy.

----

Serena grinned, nodding her head, she could talk to Nick no problem.
Mom wants Dad to bring back blood, the stuff in the house has gone bad She told her twin, including the mental taste, just so he knew how gross it was, even though he had drank it earlier.
She sighed, leaning on the counter for a moment.
"I'm going to go riding" She murmured, looking at her mother curiously. "Is that okay?" She asked, knowing Maria was a bit hesitant to let them all out of her sight today.

Alexi grinned, "Same area" He said with a small smile. "We're going to a bit more intense terraine, going after some expert climbers and what not. Accidents happen all the time so no one will suspect anything" He said, parking the truck in a bit of a hidden area, it was hidden from the dirt road and he hoped no one would notice it.
"Ready?" He asked, he was pretty pleased that they were going hunting, he wanted to feed again, just to be on the safe side.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:38 pm

"I'm saying most women in Miami walk around in their bikini's during the spring and summer." Carlos said with a smirk. "So you'll look better then the rest, because you do give a damn and that's why I love you." Carlos added, pulling her close to kiss her once as they wandered down the shore.

"I was thinking of this little Tiki-Bar that's right near our hotel." Carlos said when Sami asked about where they were going. "It looks quaint. Nothing too showy and probably someplace nice for just nibbling on appetizers." Carlos added with a small smile at his mate. As the walked, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to kiss her temple gently.
"After that..well, we can just go from there." Carlos added softly with a small smirk.

------------

Maria smiled, glad to know that the children weren't compromised by distance when it came to communication. That would always be something handy. Maria found herself wincing again and she rubbed her chest gently. Hearing that Serena wanted to go riding, Maria nodded gently.
"Just don't go to far. It'll be getting dark soon." Maria warned softly.

Nick tilted his head gently while Alexi was talking, hearing his sister's voice ringing in his head. "Mom wants us to bring back some blood. The bottles in the house have gone bad." Nick murmured as he stepped out of the truck behind his father. He took a deep breath and found himself getting a bit light-headed.
"Dad...." Nick murmured, holding his head for a moment. He took another deep breath as his fang extended, cutting into his lip. There....he could smell them...three or so....just up the hill...Nick took another deep breath and the light-headedness went away. He opened his eyes and looked up the hill. Growling lightly, Nick zipped up the mountain ahead of his father.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Sami smiled, "No I don't care all that much, your sister just got to me at a young age and I fear for my life if I don't dress accordingly" She said, laughing softly.
"For sure, that sounds lovely, near the hotel would be nice" She added, knowing they'd walked a ways and after how long the flight was and the time difference she'd probably need to sleep sooner rather then later.

Lacing her fingers with Carlos' she continued to people watch as they walked down the beach back towards the hotel and restaurant. She couldn't get over how warm it was here and how gorgeous, despite living with vampires who tended to travel she had only been to Russia and England so this was pretty exciting for her.

----

Serena grinned and ran upstairs, changing into her jeans and a more ratty t-shirt. Grabbing one of Nick's hoodies, she ran back downstairs and grabbed her riding boots.
"I'll be back soon" She called to her mother, heading out to grab Chase. She needed to get out, go for a ride and have some 'her' time. After everything that had happened yesterday she needed some time to processes.

Alexi nodded, smiling at Nick.
"Will do" He said with a grin, making sure he had a backpack with empty bottles in it. As they approached, he noticed Nick getting more and more agitated, and sighed.
"Go buddy" He said, smirking as Nick took off, shaking his head he strolled behind his son, he needed to hunt but Nick needed to feed way more then he did.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:08 pm

Carlos found himself laughing as they walked down the beach back towards the hotel. "Ah my sister." Carlos mused. "You shouldn't take everything she says to heart. I know she can be a bit..extreme." Carlos said, obviously choosing his words carefully as he described his sister.

"It's near the hotel because I believe our hotel is on one of the main streets.." Carlos mused. "I noticed all the other shops along the way on our drive over. The restaurant seemed appealing." Carlos added with a small shrug. "We're close enough that we can stop by the room if you want to change." Carlos offered.

----------

Nick found himself gaining his senses again after a loud thud hit his ears. There was still blood in his mouth, which he swallowed effortlessly. His thirst was gone, and he sighed in deep relief. As he took another deep breath, Nick felt that familiar buzz return to the back of his skull. His hearing tripled, he could smell everything, and when he opened his eyes again, everything was crystal clear.

It was the best thing he had ever felt before in his life. After gazing up at the stars for a minute, Nick glanced down at himself and the mess he had made. There were three dead bodies at his feet. Two men and a woman, who looked to be about twenty or so. The girl's face was still in shock. For some reason, the sight didn't make Nick sick in any way. He glanced around curiously then, wondering vaguely where his father had wandered off to.

It wasn't late in the evening, but being up in the hillside the sun was already gone and the light was starting to leave the world. It wasn't any trouble for Nick to see, and he wandered around for a little while, trying to find his father.
"Dad?" Nick finally called, frowning deeply.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:51 pm

Sami smiled, "Might be a good idea, my swim suit is still a bit damp and I think sititng in it will suck" She murmured, grinning at her mate, a light blush covering her face.
"You forced me to shop with your sister, your sister forced me to shop with her. It wa take her seriously or die" She added, her tone mock serious. She loved Maria, but she knew the girl was totally bonkers, not that she minded, Maria was someone she enjoyed spending time with

She was glad Carlos had been paying attention to locations, since she'd been staring out the window gaping over the scenery.
Stepping into the room once Carlos opened the door. She headed towards her bag, digging around inside for something to wear for the afternoon. Grabbing a pair of her favourite short shorts (jean) and a loose, over-sized tank top that hung off her shoulders, she grabbed her unmentionalbes and disappeared into the washroom to change.

----

Alexi sighed, finishing drianing the last of the body into his final bottle. His face was spattered with blood, as were his clothes, though he didn't care. Standing up, he shouldered the bag, listening for a moment before he heard Nick calling him. Heading in the direction of his son's voice, he rounded a corner and smiled.

"Sorry kiddo, I had to go find some more prey" He said, holding up the bag. He had needed to feed and find blood for Serena and Maria, so he had had to go hunting a bit further away, knowing Nick had needed the humans in the area to sate his own thirst.
"You alright?" He asked, chuckling at Nick's expression. "Lets get this stuff back to your sister, I bet she's pretty damn hungry" He added, turning to head back towards truck.

----

Serena hissed, fangs cutting into her bottom lip. Damn it all, Nick's thirst was really getting to her.
Pushing Chase a bit harder, her pupils dilated as she came across a couple, picniking. A red hazed decended over her eyes and when she came too she was covered in blood, surrounded by the carrnaged of two dead bodies, her horse standing nearby.
"Oh shit" She breathed, her blood covered fingers fumbling for her cell phone. The pickners shouldn't have been on the property, since it was private, but it didn't excuse what she had just done. Her stomach rolled and her phone fell from her fingers as she doubled over and vomited. She heaved again and again, finally emptying her stomach before she managed to call her mother.

Listening to the dial tone, she felt the tears beginning to role down her face as the shock of what had just happened settled in. She was midly surprised her horse had stuck around, but he wasn't the average horse, being that he belonged to vampires and all.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:13 pm

"I never forced you to shop with my sister." Carlos said in quick defense. "That my darling, was all her doing. I merely said she could give some advice when it came to shopping moreso than myself. Maria's been around the block, as the expression goes." Carlos said, shaking his head with a smirk on his face as he opened the door for to their room.

While Sami changed in the bathroom, Carlos managed to change quickly as well. For a vampire, it didn't take more than a few seconds. By the time Sami was done, Carlos was already wearing a pair of loose light colors jeans and a simple white t-shirt.

--------------

Nick was about to answer his father with a sharp chill ran down his spine and panic swelled up in his throat. He felt like he was going to be sick.
"Serena." Nick hissed. Without even thinking, Nick turn and ran. He was fast. Faster than a car, and he could find his sister anywhere. Some part of him always knew where she was, and Nick followed the sense all the way to their back-yard property.

"Serena." Nick's eyes went wide as he tried to figure out what he was seeing. Serena was on the ground, and there was a pile of red bile just to her side. He eyes scanned over the two dead bodies not far from his sister, and quickly everything clicked in his mind. "Oh Serena...." Nick murmured, and the next thing he knew, Maria was at his side.

"You weren't answering the phone...." Maria started to trail off as the scene finally struck her. "Ay dios..." Maria muttered. "Nick, get her home. I'll take care off this."

"Come on...Dad's got bottles at the house." Nick said, picking his sister up from the ground and leading her back over to Chase.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:27 pm

Sami rolled her eyes, but didn't bother arguing, she knew Carlos was right, but still.
"I guess its not all that warm out for you" She said as she emerged from the washroom, her hair freshly brushed and her clothes on. Smiling at hiim, she eyed the jeans with a smirk, her own shorts seemed pretty short in comparison. Laughing softly she slipped her flip flops on, grinning at her mate as she checked her shirt in the mirror, making sure it wasn't falling to low off of her shoulders or anything.

"Well shall we?" She asked curiously, repacking her bag with a few things they might need for the afternoon, including her camera and ditching the sandy, wet towels. She grinned as they stepped outside, the heat hitting her again in the best way. The air conditioning in the room had been on full blast, which was also nice but she preferred the heat.

----

Alexi stared, stunned, at the place where his son had just been.
"What the hell?" He muttered, digging his phone out of his pocket and calling Maria, asking her what the hell was going on. He had to get the truck home, but he was seriously concerned about his daughter. He knew Nick wouldn't freak out for anything less then a diaster and now he was very, very worried.

----

Serena didn't comprehend what was going on. All she could taste was blood in her mouth and it wasn't good. She heard Nick's voice and then her mother's but she just couldn't bring herself to actually interact with any of them. She felt her brother picking her up, her body immediately curling into Nick's as she watched the scenery and her horse, whom had taken it on himself to follow them, through glassy eyes. She shuddered once or twice, her stomach cramping as it tried to dispell the blood once more and she flailed, pulling herself from Nick as she began to empty her stomach once again.
"S-sorry" She stuttered, fingers clutching the ground and causing furrows. Damn she felt awful, what was going on? She was supposed to be able to drink blood, she was a freaking vampire.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Carlos smirked as Sami came out from the bathroom. He had been staring out the window and he turned around, looking her over quickly. He chewed his lip softly but said nothing for a while.
After a deep breath, Carlos nodded. "It's hardly ever too hot, or too cold for me. Most of the time I don't really feel small temperature changes." Carlos said with a small shrug of his shoulders.

Making sure he had his wallet and the room key, Carlos nodded in agreement to his mate, taking her head as they walked out of their room. Back in the summer sun, Carlos pulled on his shades and lead Sami down the sidewalk towards the restaurant.

----------------------

Maria was nearly half-way done clearing the messing scene when her phone rang in her back pocket. She could tell it was Alexi because she could sense his worry in her chest. Wipping a hand off on her jeans, Maria reached into her pocket and pulled her phone out quick.
"Serena's ok. She's not hurt but she had an episode. A couple was out on a picnic from the looks of things, and she was coming back from a ride and lost control. It didn't sit well with her." Maria answered without even saying hi. She knew why Alexi was calling, and this was pretty serious. Maria had never seen a vampire's body reject a hunt unless the blood was bad, like the humans had been infected. But that was back during the Sweating Sickness in England nearly five centuries ago. "I sent her back to the house with Nick. He got here before I did." Maria added. "Hurry back. I'm cleaning things up now."

--------------

Nick sighed as Serena scrambled out of his arms to vomit again. He merely walked over, pulling her hair back from her face while she emptied her stomach.
"You don't have to apologize." Nick said softly. "You didn't do anything wrong." He added strongly, though he knew his sister would disagree. "It's gonna be hard, but you need to relax. You're freaking your body out and making yourself sick." Nick added, which was true. He could feel the emotional turmoil going on in his sister. It was like a wave tossing a boat around at sea, and it was even making Nick a bit nauseous if he thought about it too much.

"Come on." Nick said, taking her hand and pulling her to stand again. "Think about soothing things. Like horses, or kittens. Stop thinking about what happened." Nick murmured softly, leading his sister back towards the house.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:18 pm

Sami laughed, "Sorta glad I'm not a vampire" She said with a small grin. She loved being warm and detested being cold.
"Well maybe if I didn't feel cold I'd be happy" She said, looking thoughtful for a minute. "I like being warm, but not cold" She chuckled softly, knowing she probably wasn't making any sense, but it was an interesting thing to think about.

She glanced around, slipping her own sunglasses on as she admired her mate for a moment.
"Besides, I bet if I was a vampire I wouldn't be as awesome as I am" She added, smirking at him slightly.

---

Alexi sighed, "I'll be there shortly" He muttered, "Just turning onto the highway right now" He added, pressing down on the gas pedal a bit more and forcing the truck to move faster. His poor daughter.
"She threw it up? Damn it" He murmured, he knew Serena wasn't overly fond of drinking blood, but this was pretty serious.

---

Serena sighed, listening to Nick as he tried to talk her through this.
"I know" She groaned, letting him haul her to her feet. "Its just so gross" She muttered, leaning heavily on her brother. She felt atrocious, she knew her emotions were messed up, but she just couldn't control it.
"Kittens?" She asked, her voice hoarse from all the vomiting. She felt like she was about to laugh or cry but she couldn't even decide.

She sighed, she just wanted to go home and hide under her balnket and not move for the rest of the day. Or think, she just didn't want to think anymore. Why did this have to happen? She had been having a good ride, a good day and now she was just a freaking mess.
"Why can't I drink blood? I don't even like the bottled stuff that much" She said, leaning her head on her brother's shoulder, letting him deal with her weight.
"Sorry I wrecked your hunt" She added, realizing she'd probably desitrubed Nick's hunting, which he really seemed to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: