Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Sven chuckled, "I doubt they'll mate anytime soon, its just an interesting thought" He reassured.
"As for her feeding, she can after the x-rays but if it goes to surgery, Serena can't eat for twelve hours before, she'll need an empty stomach" He said, "Think she can last till tomorrow afternoon? I can do the x-rays in the morning if it comes to that" He added, he had a feeling, just judging from the ultrasound that his niece would be getting surgery, but he wasn't about to say anything, he wanted to keep his brother and sister-in-law reassured, and he wanted to make sure he turned over every stone before he went to the extreme that was vampire surgery.

Alexi nodded, "She should be okay till tomorrow" He murmured, looking at his wife. He was a bit worried since Serena hadn't fed and had vomited up her meal, but he had a feeling that his daighter wouldn't want any food for a little while.
"Alright, I'll be off then and I call you later tonight?" Sven asked, carefully storing Serena's blood. He had a lab at his place that he could use to check it out.
"Yea, we'll see you later" Alexi said, watching his brother leave before turning his wife and letting his head fall down onto her shouler.

---

Serena watched as her Uncle came down the stairs, sans her parents.
"I'll call later guys, I want to check out your blood" He murmured to his niece, dropping a kiss on her forehead.
"Bye Uncle Sven" Serena murmured, leaning against Nick tiredly. She was really worn out and she wanted to hear what her parents had to say before she passed out on her brother since she knew that Nick wouldn't let her out of his sight for the next little while.

----

Sami laiughed, "I don't care for gambing, but Vegas would still be fun, the night life is supposed to be amazing" She said, giggling as he stroked her ribs.
"Damn Carlos, ticklish" She said with a laugh, so he knew she was just teasing.

"I was thinking down the side of my ribs, onto my hip bone" She said with a small shrug.
"It'll hurt like a bitch, but I bet it will look amazing" She said with a grin. She had a pretty high pain tolerance.
"I don't know where else I could do it, whatever it turns out to be. I know its going to be bigger and I don't want a sleeve or anything on my legs. My back is completely covered and I already have my arm done. So...I'm running out of space" She said, shrugging and looking at her mate again.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:09 pm

Maria tried to chuckled along with Sven, but she found herself much too anxious and nervous. Hearing that Serena would need ex-rays the next morning, Maria merely nodded.
"She should be fine." Maria repeated, echoing her husband unintentionally. Part of her was seriously concerned though. Serena slipped into a blood lust tonight, and she had not held any of the blood down...she would have to stay home from school, even after Sven did the ex-rays and cleared her to drink again.

As Sven left, Maria mere nodded numbly. Only the soft push of her husband's head pressing against her shoulder jarred her from her thoughts. "She'll be fine love." Maria whispered in reassurance. "She's a vampire." She told him. "We can't be hurt that easily..." She said, kissing Alexi's forehead gently. "She'll get through this." Maria added, brushing Alexi's hair from his face softly.
"I'm gonna go tell her about the ex-rays tomorrow." Maria murmured, seeing that she was a bit more composed than her husband for once.

---------------

Nick glanced up as Sven came down from the guest room. He gave his uncle a light smile as he said good-bye and then left.
"Hopefully he can cure you after he looks at the blood." Nick murmured gently. Then he head Maria wandering down into the living room and he sat up slowly.
"What did he say?" Nick asked curiously, seeing that Maria was going to tell them something.
"He wants to do ex-rays on Serena's stomach. Just to get a different view from the ultra sound." Maria explained, glancing at Serena with a small nod. "After that he said you can try feeding, a little bit at a time so your body doesn't reject it again." Maria said, and instantly noticed a majority of the tension leave Nick's shoulders. "So no school for you tomorrow." Maria said, and Nick seemed to tense up again. Maria chuckled and waved a hand gently.
"Fine, you can stay home too, but school the next day." Maria warned. "Now, it's been a long day, off to bed you two." Maria said to which Nick nodded and helped his sister off the couch.

----------------

Carlos couldn't help but laugh as Sami giggled. "Well, if it's going to hurt more than usual, then I cant accompany you my dear." Carlos murmured softly. "I may throw your tattoo artist through the wall...." He added softly, though he nodded to show that it was mostly her decision where she place the tattoo.

Glancing over, Carlos realized the show was about to start, and his tugged on Sami's hand just as the announcement was made.
"Do you want to see the show?" He asked curiously. "We might need a better view spot..." Carlos realized then, since the pool was practically surrounded by spectators.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:39 pm

Alexi nodded, Serena would be fine, Maria was right. Watching his wife leave, he absentmindedly tidied up the spare room before haring the kids come upstirs. Poking his head into the hall, he snagged Serena and pulled her into a quick hug before dropping a kiss on her forehead and pulling Nick into a quick hug.
"See you both in the morning, sleep well" He murmured, before sending them on their way.
"Night Dad" Serena said, offering him a small smile before heading for her own room. She had a feeling that Nick wasn't going to let her be, not that she minded at the moment. The prospect that something could be seriously wrong with her was freaking her out.

After bidding her family good night, the blonde haired girl scrambled into bed, falling tiredly against her pillow. She just knew she was going to have nightmares about what had happened. She couldn't believe she'd lost control like that before, it was terrifying. Shuddering, she forced herself to calm down and try and get some sleep. She was relieved about not having to go to school. She doubted she could face her friends or potential boyfriend with all of this hanging over her head.

----

Sami rolled her eyes, "I'll be fine, I can handle it alone or I can drag someone else to come. Chris maybe" She mused.
"Hm?" Glancing up she noticed how crowded the pool had gotten for the show.
"Oh" She said, looking rather surprised.
"Um, I guess it would be kind of cool to see it, but what if we lose or spot?" She said, gesturing at the chairs. They had gotten a rather good seat for everything but viewing the diving show and she was reluctant to lose them to some other pool goers.

She shrugged, looking around once again before glancing at her mate.
"What do you think? Worth seeing or should we just stay here?" She asked him curiously. More and more people were begining to crowd the area and she had no idea what to do. This type of thing was more Carlos' department then hers.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:02 am

As the children wandered upstairs to sleep, Maria found herself wandering about the house. First she was picking up things in the living room, and the next thing she knew she was sucked into a memory.
She turned around, facing away from the fireplace. Her dress rustled with her movement as she pressed her hands against the fire mantle. The ache was still deep in her chest. The ache of panic, fear and despair mixing into one. Her eyes were tearing up again as the thoughts of what happened earlier. Footsteps sounded behind her and Maria turned around sharply. Carlos was there, blood stained his shirt and hands. Maria felt the despair kick in harder.
"Jorge?" Maria asked softly, pressing a hand to her chest. Carlos merely gave his sister a look that said it all and he was at her side the next instant, catching her as she fell.

Maria crashed to the ground, fighting back a powerful sob that shook her whole body. The grief was still there. The despair, the depression the heart break."Alexi." She whispered, knowing her husband would hear her, if he hadn't already sensed the emotions coursing through her from the flashback. They were becoming more and more powerful each time she had one, and Maria wasn't sure how much more she could handle. Not now with everything else that was going on.

----------------

"I know you can tolerate the pain of a tatoo," Carlos said, slipping over to her chair, resting his head in her lap. "I'm more concerned of feeling it via mate bond, storm into the place and demand the money back from the man who caused you any suffering...or worse." Carlos muttered quietly to Sami. He grinned up at her with a slight puppy dog look. He glanced over at the show then and merely shrugged.

"It won't be the last." Carlos said with a small shake of his head. "We can catch another one during the week." Carlos added, grinning at Sami from his position on her lap.

-----------------

There was smoke. Fire. Kristen couldn't breathe. She couldn't see anything either. Her eyes were burning. She could only hear what was going on around her.
"Call him!"
"He won't hear me." That was Alayna...Kristen would know that voice from anyone's.
"Alayna he loves you. He always hears you. " Keith...this women was talking about Keith, no one else loved Alayna as fiercely. This was Anna...she was the only one who wanted Keith so badly.
"If he heard me he would have appeared already." Alayna hissed. Anna chuckled and then Alayna screamed. The pain hit Kristen sharper than the dagger from yesterday.

Kristen gasped sharply as the pain throbbed from her chest and through the rest of her body. She couldn't breathe. She was sitting upright in the bed, a hand pressed against her chest as she sucked in breath after breath.
"Alayna..." Kristen whispered on a breath. "Demitri?" Kristen asked softly, wondering if half the pain in her chest was because Demitri wasn't in the house.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:39 pm

Alexi frowned when he heard Maria's soft, pained voice calling for him. As soon as she called, her emotions hit him, slamming into his emotional being with all the subtlty of a sledge hammer. Gasping slightly, he turned and hurried towards his wife, leaping down the last three stairs and bursting into the living room.
"Maria?" He asked, cautiously approaching her. She looked positively devestated and there were few things that could dredge up those emotions in a vampire. He absentmindedly fingered his scarred wrists, praying to ever god he knew that his wife wasn't going through her own emotional breakdown, like the one he had suffered in Rome. He still hadn't properly dealt with the memories and emotions associated with what he had rediscovered in the ancient city. Shoving the thoughts away, now was not the time, he focused on Maria, carefully drawing her into his arms and holding her close.

----

Sami laughed, she understood exactly what Carlos was saying but she liked to give him a hard time. It was her job as his mate after all.
"Next one" She agreed, sipping her drink and stretching out. She loved the feeling of the sun on her skin and sighed contently, not at all worried about burning or anything like that. It was an odd sensation, to see the clouds drifting across the sky and knowing the large boat was moving although she couldn't feel it at all. They were way to high up to even notice the lapping of the waves against the hull.
"Are you having fun? I know we've only been on here for like an hour, but it sure is different from the beaches in Maimi" She said, glancing at Carlos through her sunglass covered eyes.

---

Demitri smiled at his son as he pulled into the driveway at Vlad's house.
"Think they'll like it?" He asked Zach curiously.
"Of course, I love it" The teenage boy said enthusiastically, a camera clutched in his hands. He and Demitri had spent all day house hunting and had finally found, in his opinion, the perfect house. They had even stopped to buy a camera so they could show Maddie and Kristen what they had gotten.
Grabbing the papers declaring him the owner of the home (he had experidated the purchase), Demitri followed Zach inside, a happy grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:41 pm

Maria was sobbing quietly when Alexi came downstairs. She brushed the tears from her eyes and shook her head gently.
"I saw Carlos...." Maria whispered. She took a deep breath as she brushed her hair back from her face."I saw him the night we were turned. The night Jorge was killed." She rubbed her arms roughly as she glanced around the room. Shaking her head gently and pushed herself up to stand. Glancing up at Alexi, Maria rubbed her eyes free of the tears again and swallowed a sob.
"I can't control it..." Maria whispered, shaking her head gently. "I can't control when I see the memories, or what I see and this one..." Maria shook her head again, trying to keep the tears down.

-----------------------------

Carlos chuckled lightly as Sami settled against the chair and he continued to rest against her lap. "I'm having a blast. Relaxing with my mate in the sun on a cruise ship out at sea on the first day of our long vacation. It's soothing and...exciting all at once." Carlos said with a small grin to himself.
"Are you having a good time my love?" Carlos asked then, glancing up at her curiously. "We still have dinner tonight, and maybe we can catch a few shows...or make our room our home for the week." Carlos added with a smirk.

------------------

Maddie glanced up as she heard the door open. She pushed aside her laptop and notebooks, standing up to wander out of the living room to greet her brother and father. She smiled at them both, hugging her father gently.
"Mom just called for you...I think she just woke up." Maddie said before glancing over at her brother and raising a questioning eyebrow at the camera in his hand.
"What's the camera for?" She asked curiously, tilting her head softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:51 pm

Alexi sighed, fingers itching to rake through his hair though he kept his arms wrapped around Maria.
"Sometimes our pasts come back to haunt us" He murmured, he really had nothing else to offer. What could he do against the horrors of the mind? He may be physically able to protect his wife and family, but he couldn't do anything for Maria in this state besides comfort her. It was the same for Serena and he was beginning to feel terribly inadequate as a husband, father and protector. Sighing, he kissed Maria's hair, inhaling her familiar scent to calm himself.
"Maybe it was just something to do with how stressful today was?" He offered, "Stressful situations can often bring up past traumas, with everything that happened with Serena, its not really surprising that your mind would dig up another morbid event" He said, shuddering slightly. He still couldn't believe what had happened today.

---

Sami grinned and stretched out, nodding her head with far to much enthusasim.
"I'm having a great time, its a bit weird being able to relax though" She murmured, "Normally we're both so busy with work or family drama that sitting down and doing nothing is a bit out of the normal" She chuckled at the thought. It was true however, neither she nor Carlos had much down time recently, either there was something going on family wise or they were both caught up in their lives. She wasn't sure how she felt about that, but right now she was enjoying having her mate to herself on top of just relaxing.
"Hm? I suppose we could do both, its not like either of us have to get up early" She teased, not that Carlos slept. Going for a fancy dinner would be nice, coupled with some 'private time' later on. It was the perfect end to the perfect day.

----

Zach grinned, tossing his sister the camera.
"Pictures of the new house Dad just bought. I already picked out my room, but I think you'll love the one that Dad suggested for you" He added with a grin.
"Its close to school and the arena, but we still have a huge yard and a pool, plus a hot tub" He grinned, flopping down on the couch.
Demitri smiled at Maddie but as soon as she mentioned Kristen, he disappeared up the stairs to his wife.

"Love?" He asked, opening the door and looking at her curiously. "Is everything alright?" He had felt the slight pain of the seperation, but he was growing accustomed to the pain, though he knew it would never go away. He was just happy it wasn't near as bad as it had been at the beginning of the relationship when just being in seperate rooms had nearly destroyed the pair of them.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:44 pm

Maria took a breath, her body slowly allowing her to calm down and relax. With Alexi's arms wrapped around her, Maria could only nod and listen to what her husband was saying. He may not think it meant much, but it helped a great deal. He was right, her mind was stressed. Maria was always good at putting up fronts. When Serena lost control and attacked the couple, Maria was calm and collected. She made Nick take his sister away, and she coolly cleaned up the mess like it was nothing out of the ordinary. Serena was no clean eater though, being so inexperienced. Maria forced herself not to think about it then, but it reminded her of the same night her mind just flashed back to....the night of the massacre....
And now with Serena being sick...
"You're right..." Maria whispered. "I think it's things I couldn't deal with back then...not like I deal with them now but...everything feels the same." Maria sighed, rubbing her face free of the tears as she pulled back a bit from her husband. She gave him a rough smile, knowing he was worried about her on top of everything else that happened today. "I'm sorry love...I just..." Maria trailed off with a soft shrug, brushing her hair back with another breath.

-------------------------

Carlos couldn't help but laugh as Sami said it felt strange to actually relax. "That was the entire reason for the vacation as I recall." Carlos said, sitting up slowly to kiss Sami on the cheek. "We needed the time away from my crazy family." He said with a nod of his head. "We needed time to just be together....with nothing to worry about whatsoever." Carlos said, brushing his fingers across Sami's hand gently. He gave her a happy smile as the crowd cheered just behind him. They clapped and screamed in enjoyment. Carlos figured the show was just ending, because slowly the crowd of people started to dwindle to just a few here and there around the edge of the pool.
"Ah peace and quite once again." Carlos said with a soft sigh, leaning back against his chair. Even though they were sitting in the shade of an umbrella, Carlos could tell it was warm, even with the breeze of the ship cruising on the ocean.
"The last time I was on a cruise ship they couldn't travel this fast with such a smooth trip." Carlos mused. "You could always feel the boat cutting through the waves."

------------

"Oh we've got a house already?" Maddie asked as she caught the camera that Zach tossed at her. As Demitri went past to check up on Kristen, Maddie started flickering through the pictures.
"Wow...." Maddie murmured, following her brother slowly into the living room. Though as he flopped down on the couch, she stayed standing. "This looks pretty awesome." Maddie agreed, nodding as she saw the last of the pictures. "So I guess we'll be moving in tomorrow?" Maddie asked, glancing up at her brother curiously. Since he spent all day with Demitri looking at house, she figured he knew more then she did at this point.

Kristen glanced up as Demitri wandered into the room. She gave him a smile, glad that she was finally sitting up in bed so she could talk to her husband somewhat normally.
"Um...I suppose." Kristen murmured. "I should be used to my dream vision always showing me trouble by now...shouldn't I?" She asked with a soft chuckle as she rubbed her hands together. "How was the house hunting?" Kristen asked curiously. "Find anything?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:41 pm

Alexi kissed Maria's hair again, sighing as she spoke. He completely understood how she felt it and it was nice understanding everything for a change.
"We'll get through this and make sure it doesn't happen again" He murmured, letting his eyes close for a moment. It might never happen again, especially if Serena did have a problem of some kind, hunting just might not be for her and as long as they kept her well-fed, despite her protests, then disaster might be avoided.
"The stress of today and the similarity of the scenes probably brought on the memory love. You were so calm with Serena and Nick and then when you had a moment to think, to relax, everything just came flooding in. Same thing has happened to me numerous times. Nothing is wrong and you aren't weak, we just live such long lives and most of them begin with hardship and strife that sometimes our memories just overwhelm us" He said softly.

---

Sami listened intently as Carlos spoke.
"Amazing" She murmured, "I can't say I understand since this is my first time on a cruise ship. Besides this I've only been on dingy, old fishing boats that were prone to tipping and sinking" She said, wrinkling her nose. She was so relieved to be away from that life at the moment. Sure she missed it and her family at times, but the drama and the intensity of her old home were something she never wanted to associate with again. She sighed, glancing around as people milled about, though the space had cleared somewhat, the area was still more crowded then it had been before the show.

---

Zach shrugged, "Tomorrow or the next day. Dad hired someone to refurnish the place and get everything set up" He said, "Wasn't too fond of the furinutre that was in there for display" The house was one of those that came pre-furnished, but Demitri hadn't liked it. It had screamed obscene wealth in a way he just didn't like. He was wealthy, yes, but he also liked that 'lived in' feel, something comfortable, not standoffish.

Demitri smiled and kissed Kristen's forhead, he wanted to ask about her dream, but he didn't want to push when she already felt and looked so off.
"I purchased a house actually, Zach's showing Maddie the pictures at the moment, but once their done you can have a look. I'm just having someone refurnish the place" He added, wrinkling his nose slightly as he took a seat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:04 pm

Maria found herself smiling lightly as Alexi kissed her and reassured her that she wasn't weak, or going mad. Sometimes she felt like both. The sudden flashbacks were scary. Most assume that as soon as you live it, you leave the experience behind. For vampires, Maria always thought it would be easy to forget the past. You would live so long, you wouldn't really remember things that happened so very long ago. She had been wrong about that, of course, because at her core, she was once human. Her humanity kept the emotions attatched to the far off memories. Especially the ones she never dealt with...and the death of her brother, and her whole family, was one that Maria tried almost every century, to keep at bay.
Maria sighed as these thoughts came in went in her mind. She smoothed over a wrinkle on Alexi's shirt and then let her hand trail down to his. "You're right...I just never expect the flashback to happen when they do....it always takes me by surprise and that usually makes matters worse." Maria sighed, shrugging lightly again. She chuckled softly then and shook her head as she looked down at their entwined hands. "It was silly of me to think that once I turned I wouldn't be bothered by human emotions, or haunted by the ghosts of my past..."
She was quiet for a moment and she bit her lip as she glanced back up at Alexi. "I'm worried..." Maria whispered. "I have felt this scared since....well, our last trip to London with the children...." Maria muttered, swallowing hard. "But Sven will find something to heal Serena....he is the best after all right?"

--------------------------

"Ack, dings and fishing ships will never improve." Carlos said, waving his hand gently at the subject. "Cruise ships have come a long way though, was all I meant by my little tangent." Carlos explained with a small chuckle. "I'm sure you're somewhat used to them by now." Carlos mused, glancing at Sami with a curious glance. He looked her over once and found a grin forming on his face. Leaning over he kiss her softly, brushing his lips against hers.
"I love you darling." He said quietly, the smile still on his face, even as he sat back against his chair and peered around the deck.

----------------------------

Maddie nodded to show that she was listening to Zach. It was good to know that they had a house. Maddie chewed her lip gently at the thought of moving into a new place. She sighed softly and turned off the camera gently. Just another day in their lives.....
"Sometimes I wonder if we'll make it through high school...." Maddie murmured under her breath. "You should show Mom the pictures. I'm gonna jump in the shower." Maddie said, handing her brother the camera and heading towards the guest bathroom.

Kristen gave Demitri a light smile. She liked that he wasn't hounding her about her dreams, although she knew he was worried about it. She couldn't blame him. Five times out of ten, they were usually right in some way or form. Most of the time, whenever Kristen had a dream that ended badly, they could change the events and the futures Kristen saw.
"Oh....wow." Kristen blinked, hearing that Demitri already bought a house. "I'm guessing we'll move in as soon as it's refurnished?" She asked softly. Seeing the face Demitri made, she figured the original furniture sets weren't at all appealing.
"We'll have to take the children shopping this weekend..." Kristen murmured. "I know you're brothers managed to salvage some things from the old house, but I'm not sure how much..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:28 pm

Alexi sighed, "I think we all hope for that love. To forget our human lives and move past our younger years, but the further away we seem to get, the closer the memories are to the surface" He said with a shrug, sitting down on the couch and pulling her with him so she was seated in his lap.
"I know darling, me too" He sighed, "But Serena's tough and she'll come through this, we just need to know whats wrong and how to fix it. We know something is off, something is wrong but we'll get to the bottom of it" He murmured. He was under no disillusions about Serena, he knew something was wrong with his daughter and admittedly he was worried sick. Holding Maria a little tighter, he sighed.
"Do you think she'll be alright?" He asked her softly, letting his own worry for his daughter seep through. He hadn't really shown his fear yet, his worry that something was seriously wrong, but he knew that this wasn't normal and something was wrong with his daughter.

----

Sami chuckled, grinning shyly as Carlos leaned over and kissed her.
"Love you too" She murmured softly, cheeks flaming lightly. She'd never tire of hearing Carlos say that, nor stop blushing at how tenderly he could treat her. He had a way of makng her feel incredibly special and she very much appreciated it. Sighing, she took a final sip of her drink and stood up, stretching lightly.
"Shall we check this place out a bit? I'm getting a bit warm just lying here" She said, Sami while in cat form loved lying in the hot sun, but right now even she was getting a bit warm. She debated hopping in the pool for a quick cool down but it was rather crowded and she just didn't like being surrounded by people.

---

Zach nodded and rose, snagging the camera from Maddie before heading upstairs.
Knocking lightly on the door he stuck his head inside.
"Wanna see pictures?" He asked, offering his mother the camera before flopping on the bed and gingerly resting his head on her thigh. He was worn out, he hadn't sleapt great and had risen early to join Demitri.

"We need to take the kids shopping, replace a lot of stuff, thankfully our photo albums and memorablia survived, but Maddie and Zach both need new clothes and computers. Zach needs a new snow board and TV and Maddie'll need a pair of skates, hers got crushed" He glanced up as his son came in, offering him a smile as the teen gave Kristen the camera and practically fell asleep on top of her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:44 pm

(("Sing O Muse, of the wrath of Achilles...." I love your quote! It's one of my favorites from the movie Very Happy))

Maria nodded in agreement with her husband and as he pulled her down onto the couch, she laughed softly in surprise. Resting comfortably in his lap, Maria let her head rest against her shoulder. She felt so content this way, like this was how she fit perfectly with Alexi...it just worked...it seemed to be the way they always ended up sitting.
"Yes..." Maria said quietly in answer to Alexi. She ran her fingers over his chin and gently through his hair as she spoke. "Like you said, she's strong. She has Nick, and me and you....she'll get through this. Maybe after Sven clears her though she could sit with a councilor at the school. Just someone she can talk to...sometimes children need that outside person to talk to....maybe they can see if there's more than a physical problem." Maria murmured quietly. She was well aware that their children could have some repressed problems from the kidnapping in London. They were so young that at the time, Sven had reassured them they wouldn't remember everything. However they were old enough to know that everything was wrong. As parents, they never pushed the children towards counseling....but maybe now...with Serena having issues feeding...maybe it was time.

---------------------

Carlos smiled, seeing that Sami was blushing lightly at his affection. To him that ws a personal accomplishment. He knew Sami wasn't used to the attention....it was part of the reason that Carlos found a way to include it more than once a day. In a way, Carlos felt like it was the one of the few ways he could truly express his feeling towards her. Sami wasn't just a woman he loved. She was his soul mate. She was his better half. She made him whole. He loved her deeply. More than he ever thought possible, and she was everything to him. Making her feel that she was special, and loved and treasured was something Carlos wanted for Sami more than anything.
"Sure love." Carlos said, blinking himself from his thoughts as Sami spoke. "We can do whatever you want, I don't think I can really say no to you." Carlos teased, sitting up with a soft stretch.

---------------------

Kristen glanced up at Zach wandered into the room. "Hey buddy." she said, smiling as he handed her a camera and proceeded to lie down next to her. She smiled softly at her son, brushing his hair back gently. Turning on the camera, Kristen started to flick through the pictures. She nodded though, showing Demitri that she was listening and agreeing with Demitri.
"I should be fine and back on my feet tomorrow." Kristen murmured, smiling at the pictures. So far, she liked how this new house was set up. "Do you know how long the refurnishing is going to take?" Kristen asked curiously. "Did you have them redo every room in the house?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:54 pm

OOC: Its one of my all time favourite quotes =] So pleased someone noticed it. Beyond the horrid portrayl of Paris, I really enjoyed Troy (the movie)

BIC:

Alexi listened intently to his wife. Perhaps she had a point, maybe this was some deep rooted issue coupled with a health problem? Either way it was a good suggestion.
"Well if after all the tests are said and done and there are still issues, I think that's a good plan. Maybe its a subconcious thing?" He suggested, shrugging slightly. Either way it might be good for Serena to speak to someone beyond the family, someone focused solely on her. Nick might not like the idea however, as of late he had become more and more protective of his twin and this latest incident was going to send him into absolute overdrive.

Serena shiftted fitfully in her sleep. Eyes flickering open as her stomach began to ache and small bolts on pain began to shoot through her. Wincing, she rubbed one hand over her stomach, trying to sooth it. To bad vampires couldn't take tums or pepto bismol. Sighing, she flung herself out of bed and slipped into Nick's room. She could hear her parents talking downstairs but didn't want to distrub them. Biting her lip and hesitating for just a moment, Serena finally nudged her brother's shoulder, not wanting to startle him awake, not with everything that had happened.

----

Sami smiled, chuckling softly at Carlos' comment. Sometimes she couldn't believe that this man loved her as much as he did, but at the same time she knew she loved him just as fiercely. dressing in her shorts and tank top once again, she quickly laced her fingers with his, walking away from the two chairs that had been claimed almost immediately on their departure.
"Any idea where we should go first?" She asked, sliding her sunglasses up into her head once they were inside and off of the main deck.

----

Demitri shrugged lightly, "Yea I had them redo every room, should be done fairly fast though, it is a company owned and opperated by vampires" He said with a grin.
"So tomorrow evening or the next day we should have access, which gives us time to shop for ammenities tomorrow. The kids were hit the worst, their rooms being right over the kitchen and living room, most of our stuff remained in tact since our room was further down the hallway. Alayna and Keith's stuff survvied as well, so they should be set for moving into their new room, whenever their ready" He firmly believed Keith would return once the angel remembered everything. Whatever was going on between heaven and hell had demanded his attention, demanded it so much someone had felt the need to basically wipe his mind, but he knew Keith, knew the angel was tough as nails and would, eventually, claw his way back to the surface and regain his memories. Then it would only be a matter of time before he returned to them, to Alayna.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:09 pm

((Oh I thoroughly love the movie! Although, reading the Iliad in Ancient Greek....I was really upset that they left out a few good parts xD))

"I believe so." Maria murmured. "Sven mentioned they children were young enough to not remember everything that happened when we were in England....but they were old enough to remember some things. But it was a seriously traumatic event for them...mostly because they were so young." Maria said quietly, hearing Serena door open upstairs. She turned her head curiously as Nick's door opened then closed again. She sighed but let it be, knowing that if the twins were together, they would be just fine.
"We should probably sign Nick up as well..." Maria murmured. "That way it won't seem so bad to Serena if Nick has to go as well."

Nick frowned, hearing someone walk into his room. The door opening roused him from his sleep and he picked his head up slowly. As Serena nudged him, Nick sighed.
"Serena?" He murmured, reaching up for her hand. He rubbed his face and sat up in the bed, tossing a glance towards his clock. "It's nearly two in the morning....what's the matter?"

-----------------------

Carlos chuckled as Sami tossed on her clothes. He stood and slipped his t-shirt back over his head and his sunglass on his nose.
"Where ever you'd like to go my dear. Care for a bite to eat?" Carlos asked. "Or maybe some shopping? I heard there's a small marketplace on board...nothing fancy like a mall but a few places to buy things. Then of course there's the dance halls, the bars, a night club or two that'll open come sun set...." Carlos trailed off, smirking at Sami with a shrug. "Your choice. I'll be content anyway."

--------------------

Kristen nodded, still flickering through the pictures as Demitri spoke. She chuckled lightly. Demitri would be the one to have an entire house re-furnished upon purchase. "Thank God they're vampires." Kristen muttered, flickering through the last few pictures. "Equiped with pool and hot tub...." Kristen noticed with a small smirk.
When Demitri mentioned Keith, Kristen's hand slipped on the camera and it nearly fell from her grip. She glanced at her husband, wondering how he could be so sure about something that was completely up in the air. She didn't even want to mention her dream now that she knew how strongly Demitri felt about Keith. He probably wouldn't take the news well that Anna was trying to kill Keith, and was about to hunt down Alayna in order to do so. But then again....maybe that treat was the trigger Keith needed to get back to them. Kristen took a deep breath and shook her head softly, turning off the camera with a smile to her husband.
"The house looks great. I can't wait to see it." She told him, which was true.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:21 pm

OOC: Ditto, but you can't recreate history decently with only 120 minutes, unfortunately.
But any movie with Eric Bana, Orlando Bloom and Brad Pitt warrants at least four stars in my books, XD

BIC:

"Lets just see how things turn out before we force concilling on them. They won't thank us for it if its unneeded to begin with" Alexi said, glancing upwards as heard his children, though like Maria he let it be. "It could strictly just be a health problem, I mean who knows what two teens in the woods had in their bodies. Maybe they were on drugs? Or drinking? And it effected her negatively" He said, looking slightly hopeful, that would be cause for far less concern then serious health problems or psychological problems.

Serena sighed, still nibbling her lip nervously.
"Stomach hurts, can't sleep" She wobbled out, sitting down lightly on Nick's bed, feeling his mattress dip slightly. "Didn't want to bother Mom or Dad, figured I could come in here" She added, one arm wrapped around herself, her other hand plucking distractedly at Nick's sheets. She hadn't felt this awful in awhile and she just wanted the pain to go away so she could freaking sleep.

---

Sami shrugged, "Maybe check out some of the shops? I mean we'll be having dinner in a bit so there's no sense in ruining the meal, plus I'm really not all that hungry" She said with a shrug as she peered around.
"Can't believe they can fit so much on a damn boat" She mumbled, "Bigger then some of the towns back home, thats for sure" She added with a chuckle. She knew towns smaller then this cruise ship and that was just a mind boggling thought.

----

"Couldn't give up the pool, not only do we enjoy it, but the kids love it" Demitri murmured. He watched the array of emotions flicker across Kristen's face as he mentioned Keith. He knew she questioned his unwavering faith in the angel's imminent return, but he couldn't explain it. Keith was family and he knew the angel would come back, he just plain knew it. He didn't know how to explain that, or when it would happen, just that it would. Sighing, he leaned forward and kissed her lightly, trying not to disturb the sound asleep Zach.
"Its a lovely house and it will only improve as we make it our own" He murmured, letting the conversation about Keith drop, there was no sense in drudging it up just yet.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:44 pm

((Yes that's true Very Happy It's still an awesome movie))

"I'm not saying we need to force them into counsiling." Maria murmured softly, shaking her head gently. "I'm just saying it's an option....one that we never really considered. But maybe we should." Maria said, though she sounded like she was explaining what to say to the kids if they were to take that route.
"God let it be just that." Maria whispered softly. "If it's just bad blood Sven can have her right as rain in no time....although she'll never want to touch the subject of hunting for the next few hundred years..." Maria muttered quietly with a small sigh.

Nick let out a breath. He reached for his sister's hand and pulled her onto the bed with him. He moved over to give her more room near the edge, just in case she started to feel sick during the night.
"Just relax." Nick murmured, keeping an arm loosely around his sister. "Try to take your mind off it. The more you think about it, the worse it'll start to feel." Nick told her quietly. Hopefully his exhaustion would become her exhaustion and they could just pass out for the night.

---------------------

Carlos nodded as he listened to Sami.
"Shops it is! I do believe we need to go below deck for that however." Carlos mused, tugging Sami in the right direction. "Though I'm not exactly sure which deck the shops are located on, so we'll just have ourselves another adventure shall we?" He asked as he pressed the button for the elevator again.
"Yes, the ingenius of modern technology, industry and consumerism...." Carlos said as Sami mentioned the vast size of the ship. He glanced around at the decor as he spoke, nodding to himself. "Maybe we should take a year off....just see the world." Carlos murmured, more to himself than anything. Of course he'd seen the whole world a few times over already, but something told him going with Sami would be entirely different than his other journeys. And eve though this was only their first day out at sea, Carlos was thoroughly enjoying his time with his mate.

--------------------

Kristen just found herself nodding as Demitri spoke.
"I like the pictures. I'm sure I'll love the house." She agreed, nodding again. "And you're right." Kristen murmured, though she didn't say what about. Rubbing her face tiredly, Kristen tried not to wince.
"I shouldn't be this tired...." Kristen grumbled. "It was just a small stab wound that was half-healed..." Kristen added, glancing down at her waist. She wanted to move and check the damn wound but Zach had fallen asleep in her lap. She didn't dare to move lest she wake him.
"What a day..." Kristen sighed. "You're brothers took care of everything?" Kristen whispered softly. "No trances of you lapse? No way they can tie it back to us somehow? Just out of curiosity, what were to ever happen if the world found out about vampires? And all of us really?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:55 pm

Sami nodded enthusiastically, "Yay adventure time" She cheered quietly, not wanting to startle any of the other cruise goers with her exuberance. As Carlos mentioned traveling the world, she grinned. 
"That would be amazing" She murmured, eyes shining lightly. She knew Carlos had probably seen the world ten times over, but she'd never really been anywhere, plus she thought going with someone as wordly and well-traveled as her mate would prove to be far more fun and interesting then if she were on her own, or with a group. Sighing slightly in relief as she felt the cool air-conditioning hit her, she glanced around, letting her eyes assimilate to the darker, cooler inside of the hallway they had currently stumbled upon. 
"Awesome" She murmured absentmindedly as they headed in the perceived direction of the miniture mall. 

----

Alexi nodded in understanding, smiling softly at his wife. 
"Its an option, and one we should definitely consider, especially if things get worse. You're right love, maybe having a third party to talk to would be healthy for them" He mused, they'd just have to wait and see what Sven's tests told them. God he hoped his little girl was okay, he couldn't help but worry that things were about to go bottoms up for their small, close-knit family. 

Serena smiled thankfully at her brother and dropped wairly onto the bed. She hurt, she was scared and worried and she knew Nick would make her feel better. Snuggling into the blankets, she rubbed her fingers through her messy, knotted hair before curling up, arms wrapped protectively around herself and tried to drift to sleep. 

----

Demitri smiled, relieved that his wife liked the place he and his son had chosen. 
"You did sustain some pretty major damage love, you're body's trying to recover before you force it to do something it can't handle. Sleep is the best thing for you at the moment" He murmured softly. 
"Hm? Yes, everything is covered and hidden, they'll find no evidence to link our family or our species to this incident" Demitri said, looking intriguied at Kristen's next question. 
"Honestly there's no telling how humans would react to our existence, but, historically speaking, we know that humanity has a tendency to lash out and try and destroy what it doesn't understand. Look at the witch hunts that occurred across Europe and into the states, they were willing to burn and torture people whom were innocent over fear. I can't imagine what they would do if they discovered a stronger, smarter, faster and more dangerous species living amongst them. Humans like being the top of the proverbial food chain, I doubt they would simply lie down and allow themselves to become food willingly, especially not with all the weaponry they now possess" Demitri mused.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:43 am

"You think so?" Carlos asked, as Sami expressed her enthusiasm about traveling for a year. Carlos had seen a few major monuments around the world, but there were still some places that he had yet to travel to. Depending on what Sami wanted to see was where they could go. "I think we could easily arrange that...and there is someplace I'd like you to see..." Carlos added, though he muttered the last bit mostly to himself. He took a breath and Sami's hand as they wandered towards the elevator.
"Let's pick a floor and see where we land yea?" Carlos asked, soon back to his chipper self. "Good God this ship has sixteen decks?" Carlos asked curiously with a soft nod.

------------------------

Maria nodded softly in agreement. "They'll be fine." Maria said, resting her head gently against Alexi's shoulder. "Come on, let's go up to bed. There's not much we can do tonight. We'll just wait for Sven to call us in the morning with the test results." Maria said quietly, standing up from Alexi's lap and tugging him along with her. Today was a long day, and more stressful than Maria thought it would be. Right now, she just wanted to lay down and pray that tomorrow would be much better.

------------------------

Kristen shrugged. "I've had worse before love." she murmured gently, but then she fell silent as Demitri went on his small tangent. She stared at him in a bit of awe for a moment, and a smirked formed on her face. 
"You've given that quite a bit of thought haven't you?" She asked quietly. "Though you're right. They wouldn't much accept the fact of a species that bluntly eats humans outright." Kristen mused with a nod. "Yea...exposure would probably cause an all out war. Good thing we're good at keeping things hidden then." Kristen added with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:44 pm

"Of course, traveling would be awesome" Sami said with a grin as she stepped into the elevator. Hearing Carlos' statement, she turned to pay attention to the buttons and gaped.
"Sheesh" She muttered, "Thats a hell of a lot of floors, how big is this damn ship?" she mumbled, letting out a small huff.
"Well only one way to do this then" She added, shutting her eyes and waving her hand around before randomly hitting a button.
"Hope thats a good one" She said with a chuckle, her eyes popping open.

----

Alexi nodded tiredly and dutifully followed his wife upstairs. He couldn't believe how worn out he was. What a freaking long day, and it had started out so damn good. His poor wife and children, it really had been a long day.
Crawling into bed, he chucked his clothes on the floor and lay down tiredly, "hopefully tomorrow will bring better things" He muttered into his pillow. Sending up a silent prayer for his gods to watch over his children and that tomorrow would be fine.

----

"It has before, it wasn't as well documented as witch hunts of course. But vampires had their own version, where man tried to erradicate us, it was around the same time as the witch hunts but took place predominately in Europe, England to be specific" Demitri explained, "We really don't want to go back to those days, it was very difficult to survive and many vampires died or were brutally tortured. Fire can do some pretty horrific damage to a vampire" He shuddered, as if remembering those days, which he did. Thankfully he hadn't been one of the ones who had been caught or tortured, Sven however had been.
"Do you want to get some more sleep love?" He asked, pulling himself out of his memories.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:38 pm

((Sorry it took me so long to reply. Had a bit of writers block, so I re-read to kind of jump-start my creativity xD))

"I can't recall the exact specs, but if there are sixteen decks then this ship is quiet large." Carlos said, watching as Sami randomly pressed a button. The elevator doors closed and the machine lurched a bit as it started to move down. "Let's see we were on deck fourteen, which is the pool deck, and we're now heading for deck ten." Carlos said, lacing his fingers with Sami's as the elevator continued to move.
"Maybe once we're done with this vacation, we can start planning the next one." Carlos said with a small smirk. "So darling, tell me, what are you most looking forward to on our cruise?" He asked curiously.

----------------
"They will." Maria said as she slipped under the covers with her husband. She pulled up the blankets and nestled herself close to him. "They always door...everything always works out." She sighed, closing her eyes and slipping into something of sleep.

Nick woke up nearly four hours later. Serena was still curled up on the other side of his bed, and his entirely body seemed to ache. After a few seconds though, Nick realized the soreness was coming from his sister. He frowned, wondering why Serena was in his bed, and why she hurt so much. Then yesterday flashed in his mind. The hunt. Serena's blood lust. The mess. The pain.
Nick sighed softly and rubbed the sleep from his face. He wasn't the least bit tired anymore. He remembered that they weren't going to school today because Serena had an appointment with Sven for x-rays.

-----------------

"That won't happen again." Kristen murmured, rubbing Demitri's shoulder gently. She saw him shudder, and she didn't want him stressing about this anymore than necessary. The world was harsh back then, not to say that anything was better now...but Kristen was almost certain that exposure on a large scale couldn't really happen from one accident. It was just nice to be reassured about it.
"Sleep?" Kristen asked. "Yea that'd probably be a good idea." She agreed with a gentle nod. "Can you take him upstairs and check on Maddie?" Kristen asked softly, glancing down at her son who was sound asleep in her lap. As much as she loved Zach and found it adorable that he fell asleep, he was getting much to big to spend the night in his parents bed.

--
The alarm on Maddie's phone woke her. She groaned as she noticed the time, and shut off the alarm. Great. She had half an hour to get ready for school...
Pushing herself to sit, Maddie ran her fingers through her hair. She didn't have much clothes to wear, but then again it was Friday. Half of her wanted to stay home....but the other half of her remembered that she hadn't been to school in three days. She hated missing school so much because she always fell behind on assignments. And sometimes, going to school was the only way to avoid all the drama that seemed attached to her family.
Dragging herself out of bed, Maddie strolled down to the guest room Zach was sleeping in. She gently nudged him awake enough so he could answer her question.
"Are you coming to school or staying home?" She asked, still rubbing the sleep from her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:30 pm

Sami laughed softly, "We can totally plan our next vacation, though lets try to enjoy this one first" She added with a grin, stroking her thumb over their laced fingers.
"Hmm besides seeing all the sights? Doing things I've never done before? I guess spending time with you love" She said, blushing lightly. "I mean, just the two of us? I don't think we've ever had the oppertunity to just be together, without everyone else around, even in our own appartment" She murmured, shrugging slightly.

---

Serena shifted slightly as Nick moved. Her eyes flickered open slightly and she let out a soft sigh.
"Whattimeisit?" She slurred, raising a hand to rub at her eyes. Damn she was sore and tired and all she wanted was to sleep for the next week. Everything that was happening scared the hell out of her, though she didn't want to admit it. She glanced at her brother, frowning slightly at seeing the worried look on Nick's face.
"What's wrong?" She asked quietly, she knew it was her that was worrying him but she didn't want to worry her brother, she hated doing that.

----

Demitri nodded, pressing a kiss to the side of his wife's face and scooped his son up.
"Kid sleeps more then anyone I know" He grumbled, though he chuckled as he headed out of the room. Setting Zach done in his bed, he tucked his son in and wandered downstairs to check on the rest of his family before going to join Kristen. He was going over to the new house tomorrow to see how things were going, he was going to supervise everything, plus he wanted to get out of the house. He felt insanely guilty over this whole situation. He had destroyed his family's home and basically screwed them over, he had to fix the problem he had caused and the only way he knew how was to give his family a new place to live.

----

Zach glanced up as his sister came into his room. Yawning, he scrubbed a hand over his eyes.
"Hm? School?" He mumbled, "Yea I'll come" He said, flopping out of bed. He was in the same mind as Maddie and used school as a bit of an escape. He knew what had happened yesterday was no one's fault really, but he just wished the drama would happen somewhere else for a change. Sighing, he pulled on a pair of rumpled jeans and a t-shirt, before disappearing into the washroom to brush his teeth and neaten up his hair.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:08 pm

"I thought we were enjoying this vacation..." Carlos teased, smirking lightly as they continued to wait patiently for the elevator to carry them towards the right deck. Carlos' smirk soon turned to a genuine smile and he wrapped his arm over Sami's shoulders, drawing her close to kiss her forehead softly.
"I'm all yours love." Carlos said, and he meant every word of it. As the elevator dinged, Carlos glanced up to see the massive floor in front of them. "Wow.." Carlos said, honestly surprised. There seemed to be a two-floor mall at the heart of this ship. They were currently standing on the top floor which formed a solid circle of small shops and stands. On the bottom floor there seemed to be food vendors, a bar, and there was piano music coming from somewhere. "Well...what first?" Carlos asked as he stepped from the elevator.

-----------------

"7:33..." Nick murmured as an answer. "Didn't mean to wake you. Go back to sleep." Nick said as he gently sat up from the bed and hopped over his sister to stand. He stretched with a yawn and tossed on a shirt and pair of shorts. Ruffling his hair a bit, Nick rubbed his face as he wandered from his room. He needed to drink something...he wasn't completely thirsty, but the feeling was there.
Wandering into the kitchen, Nick opened the fridge and popped open one of the bottles his father brought back yesterday. The blood was still good though it was cold. Nick took only a few sips and shoved the bottle back into the fridge.

Nick was surprised when he turned again and his mother was there, completely dressed in a dark maroon shirt and black jeans. She smiled and brushed her fingers through Nick's hair.
"Did I startle you darling?" She asked as she wandered towards the fridge.
"A bit."
"I'm sorry. You're usually still asleep at this hour." Maria said.
"I couldn't sleep anymore." Nick muttered.
"It happens." Maria said with a small nod. "There is no rest for the wicked."

----------

Maddie nodded as Zach agreed to come to school. "Get dressed then." She muttered. "You've got twenty minutes. I'm taking us to school." Maddie added as she left the room. They were lucky enough to have come home straight from school, so they both had their books and stuff to make it through the next week or so. Maddie was pretty sure they'd be doing a great deal of shopping this weekend to replace things they lost in the chaos.
Maddie shook the thoughts from her head. She just wanted to focus on today. She was dressed in her jeans from the other day, a white tank top and her denim jacket over it in just a few minutes. She grabbed her back and waited patiently in the kitchen for Zach to come down so they could leave and get to school on time.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:44 am

Sami laughed softly. "We are having fun" She said with a grin. Her eyes going wide as she saw all the neat places to check out.
"Wander maybe?" She suggested, "There's everything here from art to jewlery" She added with a sigh, she couldn't believe it.
"I think I could get used to this" She murmured as she headed towards the nearest store, it was just a bunch of handmade jewlery, but it was really cool stuff.
"I wish I could make things" She muttered as she examined different items. "I'm awful at all things craft related" She could sketch but that was about it.

----

Serena yawned and watched her twin leave, feeling a bit empty as he did so. She still felt sore and achy and horrible about everything that had happened. She knew Nick was freaking out a bit still as well, and when she heard him talking downstairs with their mother she didn't bother following him downstairs. Sitting up, she pulled Nick's blanket tighter around her shoulders and leaned back against the wall and sighed. Rubbing her fingers through her hair, she pulled her knees to her chest and sighed. God what was wrong with her, she hurt like hell and her stomach couldn't stop churning, and all she wanted to do was lay down and sleep for an eternity.

Alexi sighed and slipped into Nick's room, he knew Serena was in there and he could tell his daughter was miserable.
"Serena?" He asked, sitting down gingerly at the end of his son's bed and looking at his daughter. Serena glanced up, tears welling in her eyes as she tossed herself into her father's arms, burrowing into his chest and sobbing. Alexi, taken aback by his daughter's tears since he hadn't seen them in quite some time, wrapped his arms around her and just held her. He murmured softly in Russian and then switched to Italian, basically talking nonsense and trying to sooth her.

----

Zach wandered out of the washroom, grabbing a ball cap and shoving it on his slightly messy hair.
"Ready?" He asked, sticking his head into the kitchen and grinning at his sister. While he wasn't as effected by the family drama as Maddie was, he still liked to get away from it occasionally.
"you just wanted to an excuse to drive your new car" He grumbled playfully at her admring the vehicle in the driveay. It was his first time really seeing it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:25 am

"Wander it is." Carlos agreed, and he took Sami's hand as they stepped from the elevator and began to mosey about all the different cruise-ship shops. Carlos watched, and couldn't help a few smiles here and there as Sami admired all the hand-crafted jewelry.
He even picked up a piece and turned the bracelet over in his hands. "Theses really are quite beautiful." Carlos said in agreement, placing the bracelet back down gingerly.
"To craft art like this takes time, and practice." Carlos said when Sami mentioned she wasn't any good at it. "I'm sure you could do as well, given the time and practice." Carlos said with a small grin. It took him half a century to fully master becoming a black-smith and then running a successful shop of his own in his early years as a vampire. It would have been impossible for a mortal to take on the craft so late in life, but Carlos, time wasn't an issue.

------------------

Maria saw Nick twitch slightly and his gaze flickered from the kitchen. She spun her bottle once in her hands, and then stopped Nick from moving. He hissed slightly, and Maria had to bare her fangs in order for him to calm down.
"I'm sorry Mom..." Nick sighed, collapsing into a stool near the kitchen counter.
"It's all right." Maria said. "I know that you are protective over your sister, and that does not bother me. But there will be some days where she needs to deal with things on her own. Your father is with her right now, so there's no need for you to barge in, even if that's what your instincts tell you."
"I can't help it." Nick said, raking his fingers through his hair.
"It's something you need to work on." Maria agreed with a nod. "We're taking Serena to Sven office today so that he can take some x-rays and run some other tests." She explained softly. "I need you to keep yourself calm. This isn't just some doctor, this is your Uncle. I'll not have you growling at him the whole time we're there because he pricked Serena's arm to draw blood. Am I understood?" Maria asked.
Normally, Nick would question why his mother was being so stern with him. She wasn't usually like this at all. Other memories started flashing in his mind...every time something happened or went wrong, Maria ended up like this. Nick realized, with a small pang of fear, that Maria was worried. And this was how she dealt with it.
Slowly, Nick nodded. "I'll be fine." He said and Maria smirked lightly and wandered around the counter to hug her son.
"We'll get through this darling, as we always do." Maria promised, and Nick sighed in relief. That sounded more like his mother.

-------------

Maddie left a small note on the fridge for their parents, since Maddie hadn't bothered waking either of them and grabbed her keys before following Zach out the door.
"Maybe." Maddie answered when Zach said she wanted an excuse to drive her truck. It wasn't anything special, or even brand new. But it held her and Zach comfortably in the front seat, and could hold another three or four people in the back as well. Maddie was content, and the fact that it started when she turned the key was awesome. She fixed all her mirrors so that she could see and pulled her seat belt across her chest before backing down from the driveway.
"I never thought there would be a day when I actually wanted to go to school." Maddie muttered as they drove down the highway towards the city.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:25 pm

"Ah" Sami said with a grin, "That would require me to have an attention span" She said with a grin.
"I'm not you Carlos" She added with a grin, "I can sketch and thats about it" She added, putting back the bracelet and admiring a few more items before wandering out of the shop. "I can see Serena or someone taking up something like jewlery making" She said with a grin, "Not me though, I don't have the patience for it" She said, stepping into a tacky, 'tourist' clothing shop. "Oh god Alayna would die if she saw this place" She chortled, holding up a shirt with lettering across the front that read 'My friends went on a cruise and all I got was this stupid t-shirt' it was ghastly.

---

Finally Serena calmed down and Alexi was able to let her go.
"You okay?" He asked curiously rubbing his fingers through his blond hair.
"I'm a bit better" She offered with a slightly forced grin, "I guess I just needed to cry it all out" She admitted self-consciously, she hated crying but sometimes it was necessary.
"No problem love" Alexi said, rubbing Serena's back affectionately, "Everyone needs to cry and its been a trying couple of days" He added thoughtfully.
Serena nodded, "Imma shower Daddy" She mumbled, still sleepy. Alexi laughed and nodded, gently nudging his daughter in the direction of her and Nick's shared washroom before he headed downstairs to join Maria and Nick.

"You two are up awfully early" The blond vampire said as he walked into the kitchen and slung an arm over Nick's shoulder.
"Your sister's in the shower, she's still half asleep" Alexi added with a sigh. Poor girl was beynd rung out and he could tell she was downright miserable.
"What time does Sven want us to come by again?" He asked his wife, sliding onto a stool at the kitchen counter and letting his head flop tiredly onto his arms.

----

"You love school" Zach muttered tiredly, letting his head loll against the window tiredly.
He wasn't exactly looking forward to school but he also didn't want to have to help set up the new house, whenever it was ready. Shaking his head, he dug in his bag for his iPhone and turned to the music option, shoving his headphones in the slot, he stuffed the earbuds in his ears and tried to wake up.
"Think things'll be better when we get home?" He asked his sister tiredly. He wasn't sure how things would go, but he needed a break from the drama, though he was sure there would be more drama, they just had dramatic lives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: