-This is based on the Bethesda Fallout games, based on the initial release of Fallout:New Vegas and back, but takes place in the Capitol Wasteland.-
The massive steel door slides open, and the sunlight nearly blinds you as you and your companions look out into the wasteland. "So... So this is the outside...", your leader says, his blue Vault-Tec Jumpsuit worn and faded from centuries of repeated wear and tear. "This... This is the first day of our lives as Wastelanders. No turning back, no regrets!" He grabs a nearby length of lead pipe and smiles. "Let's get out there, and see what we can do!"
1. There are six Vault Dwellers. There are an unlimited amount of Raider, Towns person, and Ally slots, up until I cut off joining.
2. Obey these rules, for they are the laws of the land.
3. Mild profanity, mild romance. Keep it reasonable.
4. Ask to join.
5. Follow bio skeleton.
6. Nothing allowed that isn't in Fallout.
7. Max of three characters, not counting one-offs.
8. Post the name of the girl who runs Craterside Supply, or the name of the doctor in Goodsprings, to join.
9. No godmodding, powerplaying, bunnying, or flaming allowed. PERIOD.
Status(Vault, Ally, Towns person, Raider, Ghoul, Super Mutant, blah):
Vault Leader: Me