Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Movie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier
Movie

OnexOne with: Movie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:49 pm

Khole sighed and said, "Yea, I guess we'd better." She began shuffling somewhat slowly back towards the dorms, not looking forward to it. She was beginning to get the idea of trying to make the humans freak out at them, that way she could just leave. Maybe she could possibly leave all together? Never go back to either of the schools and disappear. It sounded like the best idea to her at the moment.

Damon flopped around in his sleep for a minute or so before deciding he was comfertable. He had ended up with his right arm hanging over the edge of the bed and his left clutching the pillow. He had half-kicked off the blanket and his breathing had quieted down.

(sorry, not much to go off of when he's sleeping XD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:08 pm

OOC: No worries.

BIC:
Cas sighed, shuffling his wings slightly as he watched his friend out of the corner of his eyes.
"Sucks huh?" He murmured, reading her easily.
"Maybe we should just show this school what 'supernatural' beings are really capable of? I mean they're expecting us to relieve the tension between 'our kind' and humans" He smirked, "But I don't think we're really suited to the job, in all honesty I'd much prefer to cause some havoc and mayham and let them sort it out" He stretched his wings again before folding them comfortably against his back.
"What do you think?" He wasn't happy to be here, he had had his moment of trying to fit in, only to find he absolutely hated it. He wanted to be himself, and himself was a guy who would much prefer to scare the living shit out of anyone who so much as looked at him the wrong way instead of trying to placate the bloody mortals. He wasn't human, nor did he have any particular affinity for them. His father had taught him that much, though he didn't loath mortals like his dad did, they just sort of floated below his radar.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:05 pm

Khole smiled a wicked smile and stated, "Sounds like a plan." She couldn't help but laugh at the thought of what the two could do to the school. Her first thought would be to freeze up the pipes in the school, and possibly create some flooding. There wasn't much she could do with her abilities in the case of causing havoc, she was more in-tune with nature than anything. She shrugged figuring she could entrance some of the human males and leave them somewhere off the grounds, but there really wasn't much. If anything, Cas would probably be better than her.She looked over at Cas and asked, "What do you have in mind?"

ooc: bleck, bad post XD
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:55 pm

Cas sighed, "A little mayham" He said with a grin.
"I mean, these people are all terrified that we're monsters" He muttered, "Why not show them that we are?" He flexed his wings, "They'll blame us no matter what, we might as well make things good" He glanced around, rubbing his hands together gleefully for a moment.
"Think any of them are hardcore religious?" He mused, raising his hands up before slowly clenching them, the ground began to burn, though only in very specific areas, soon a pagan pentagram (Once associated with fertility, now associated with devil worship) was burned into the field in front of them. However, it wasn't natural, the symbol continued to burn red-hot.
"There, hows that?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:48 pm

ooc: wow, I haven't posted in forever, but I'm back XD

bic:
Khole jumped back slightly, not realising he was going to begin burning the ground. Once she noticed what symbol Cas had managed to form, she laughed. She was completely amused by it; that was going to bother quite a few people she'd imagine. "Not bad," she stated with a smile and put her hands on her hips. She thought for a few moments, debating what she could do. Eventually she raised her left arm and clentched her fist. There was a sudden burst from the pipes within the building, and she hoped that she had ruined their water system. The puddles that were forming in front of the school she froze, making sure that they'd be a cause for issue for quite a while.

Damon shot up from his sleep, hearing a few screams and loud noises. They had been different from normal party sounds. He clutched his head that was now throbbing, and looked over at Sara confused of what was happening. He slowly stood up and asked, "What the hell is going on?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:56 pm

OOC: No worries, I haven't posted in awhile (on other RPs) either, I was in Mexico =]

BIC:

Cas laughed, "Smooth, I can't wait to see all the humans slipping and sliding on the ice in the middle of a warm fall" He smirked. Between the red glowing symbol and the ice and burst pipes, they were going to cause quite the havoc at this school.
"We'll have to keep things up" He murmured, "Teach them why sending us here was a horrid idea. We don't belong with mortals, if anything we're the worst kind to associate with them" He sighed, "I can't wait for my dad to show up, he's going to be pissed" He smirked, a pissed off Lucifer was awesome to see, when he wasn't pissed off at you of course.

Sara looked at Damon, having just been informed by the dorm advisor.
"The pipes burst" She murmured, shaking her head, "All of them, water's leaking everywhere" She sighed, handing him the tylenol she kept on hand.
"And not just in thi building, but all over campus apparently" She knew this wasn't good. The entire plumbing system had just been replaced, it had been cause of a big debate, since tuition had gone up to cover the costs. Parents were going to be furious and so was administration.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:36 pm

Khole let out a soft laugh when Cas mentioned the thought of his father showing up. She definitely did not want to be in his way when he appeared. She crossed her arms while taking a few steps back, admiring their work. She hadn't had this much fun messing with humans in years. She rather enjoyed it.
She smiled, and it almost hurt her face. She had been putting on a fake smile for so long that it almost felt unnatural to express true emotion. She glanced over at Cas, unsure of what his next intentions were. She wasn't tired at all, the moon was more of her calling than the sun in the first place, and watching the humans freak out had entertained her enough to forget the fact she had felt tired earlier.

Damon took the pill from Sara and swallowed it quickly. He glanced down at the carpet and wiggled his toes in it; he could feel it sloosh around as it filled slowly with water. He wasn't concerned with the place flooding too bad, but people were going to be distraught with the fact that they'd now need new carpet and pipes; raising the prices yet again.
He grabbed his shoes and jacket before asking Sara, "Wanna go outside for a bit? It's not like they can get mad seeing as the place is ruined." Normally students would get some sort of detention or punishment for wandering outside at night, but he didn't see why that would happen considering the circumstances.
He stepped into his shoes and slowly put his jacket on, waiting for Sara's response.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:43 pm

Cas watched students rushing out of the building, a grin on his face.
He was happy to see Khole smiling, he hadn't ever seen her this relaxed or happy.
"Now what?" He asked, flexing lightly as he glanced around. "I suppose we could wander around? Figure this school out? I still don't know where anything is really" Cas muttered. He hated it here, he wanted to go back to his other school, or home. God he wanted to go home.
"I hate it here" He grumbled, shaking his head in annyance and disgust.

Sara wrinkled her nose, "My clothes are going to get wrecked" She grumbled, grabbing her jacket.
"Outside is good" She agreed, letting Damon lead the way, grimacing in annoyance as water filled her shoes.
"You know, I expect pipes to burst in winter, not the middle of summer" She grumbled, pushing open the doors to the dormitory and glancing around.
"Its a zoo out here" She said, eyes wide as she watched students and teachers alike rush about.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:03 pm

"Yea, sure," Khole responded, still in a rather good mood all things considering. She watched Cas as he proceeded from being happy to angry. She could tell how much he hated it here, and she hated it here as well, but maybe not so much to the degree as Cas did. At least they could pull the 'we're better than you' card here. She paused for a few moments before nodding in agreement. "What's stopping us?" she began, "I mean there's nothing saying we have to be here, right?" She wasn't necessarily implying that they should leave, but she was curious what was holding them back. Or at least what Cas thought about it, she knew why she hadn't run off yet.

Damon couldn't help but laugh when Sara began to worry about her clothes. It hadn't even crossed his mind. He walked into the corridor, slowly pushing his way through others. He didn't understand why they'd just stand about; it's not like it's useful to just whine about what's already happened. He glanced back at Sara when she mentioned the crowdedness, "Yea, not sure why people feel the need to crowd the corridor though."
After a few minutes of rudely pushing through others the two had made it outdoors. Damon had nearly slipped on some ice just before the red burning symbol in the grass caught his attention. His jaw just about dropped as he could only think about letting out a "woh."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:10 pm

Cas frowned lightly, thinking over what Khole had just said.
"You know, I never really thought about why we stayed, agreed to do this, stuff like that" He murmured, flexing his wings absentmindedly.
"I guess I stuck around because, despite the fact that I despise this place, I want to please my family. My dad will be pissed when he finds out I'm here, but I think, on some level, he'd be irritated that I quit, instead of sucking it up and dealing with it" He murmured, looking at Khole.
"Why do you stay?" He asked curiously, a small frown on his face.

Sara looked at the lawn in awe.
"I guess we know why the pipes burst" She commented, chuckling.
"I guess we should have assumed that they would hate it here" She murmured, looking at Damon and laughing softly. "Two supernatural beings in school and we thought this year would be dull" She said, chuckling again.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:20 pm

Khole listened politely to what Cas had been saying. It appeared to her that family standards were more important to Cas than to her, but she didn't know how angels operated really. When he asked, she just merely replied, "Well quite honestly I've just felt in a bit of a manipulating mood, and humans are the easiest to change." She felt a bit dark after letting it out, but she had no other reason to be there. She hadn't talked to her family in years, no one was watching after her to make sure she kept in line. She just felt the need to do something more than just wander around day to day where the two used to go.

Damon laughed a bit and responded, "Well this definitely will be our most interesting year here." Despite what others probably thought, he was going to enjoy having the two non-humans around. It brought something for him to pay attention to other than studies, and plus whatever he did against the rules after this wouldn't look so bad at all. He could get away with whatever he felt like.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:25 pm

Cas chuckled, "Sounds like a vaild point to me" He murmured, walking around the outside of a large building, a small sigh escaping him.
"Guess we both have our reasons, even if they seem sort of pointless" He said, shaking his head.
"Are we gonna stick around then? Is that the decision? Or should we leave? I mean, if we do leave, where would we go? I know that our world is all exposed now, but I doubt we could get away with walking down the street" He murmured, rubbing a hand over his face, his wings sagging dejectedly at the thought. He could see the mobs forming now, pitchforkes and torches everywhere.

Sara nodded with a grin, "It shall be interesting" She murmured, looking at the burn mark on the ground.
"What do you suppose this is?" She asked, looking at Damon curiously. She was interested in the new students, Khole seemed really friendly and Cas was more of the brooding, depressed sort, but it was ineresting all the same to have them around.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:15 pm

Khole shuddered at the thought of what would happen if the two of them walked down the street as if they were normal. She knew she could probably get away with it, she didn't necessarily look much different than humans, but Cas might have some more issues with his wings.
She shrugged, not sure what to answer with. "It doesn't really matter to me. It's not like we'd have much to do if we left." She was really indifferent to whatever they did, but she wasn't one to make the call.

Damon looked down at the ground, not quite sure but guessed, "Probably some sort of pentagram." He didn't exactly know, he wasn't really religious after all. He looked around, watching a few students run and scream, while others just stared. He laughed a bit; two new things and this much chaos? This was going to be fun.

ooc: yuck! that was really short! ...my bad.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:24 pm

Cas' wings perked up slightly as he heard screaming. He grinned, "Maybe we should stick around, terrorize the student population a bit more" He said with a chuckle, his eyes flashing excitedly.
He was not a fan of mortals, especially not after everything his father had told him about them.
"What do you think? A little mayham and chaos before we go out with a bang? Show them that we aren't docile pets here for their amusement? He asked curiously.

"Wonder where they are?" Sara said, looking around for the two supernatural creatures. She watched the chaos curiously, "Imagine how much more they can do? This was probably just bordem induced" She commented dryly, looking around the area with wide eyes. If Khole and Cas got really pissed off, they could do some serious damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Movie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2