Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Vampire Knights

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Vampire Knights - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Marik followed her, a large bag in one hand and the other one dragging a complaining X behind him. "Ready to go!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:18 pm

"All right, let's be quick and silent." Almeria whispered. She shifted into a crow and gave a flap of her wings.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:55 pm

Terrin smiled and nodded. "Yes, definitely.", he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:30 am

Nailu brought up the back and nodded, "All right, everyone's here now." Almeria took off and began to fly down the hall.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:27 pm

Terrin and Marik followed, carrying X between them as they dashed after Almeria.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Oake and Nailu quickly followed them as the swift black figure quickly flew down the hall.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:30 pm

"Now, now. Where do oyu all think you're going?", a voice boomed, and Saf stepped out before them, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:37 pm

Oake let out a scream and Nailu pulled out a sword. Almeria gave a startled sqwak.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:38 pm

Terrin and Marik dropped X and drew their blades, but Saf produced the Ivory Repture. "Sorry, my guests. Oh, and guard as well."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Almeria shifted to a black wolf, red eyes glowing, "Leave them alone Saf." She snarled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:46 pm

"But of course. I only want the Crimson Maiden, after all."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:52 am

"Over my dead body." Nailu growled. Oake shook her head as she placed a hand on his shoulder, "Don't! Please!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:00 am

"Oh? Offering yourself for the good of the whole, eh?", Saf said, smirking
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Almeria suddenly shifted into a bristling wolf and lunged foward to Saf, a savage look crossing her face.
"Almeria no!" The female screamed, but Nailu held her back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:17 pm

Saf smirked and sidestepped Almeria's lunge. "You know what's great? The Crimson Maiden powers this weapon, but only the current Emperor of Blood can use it. And guess who that is?", he said, waving the Ivory Repture.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:52 am

The familiar flew past by him and Nailu stood in between Saf and Oake, sword gleaming.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:09 pm

The weapon vanished, and a massive scythe appeared in its place. "Prepare to die, my esteemed guests."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:23 pm

"Bring it!" Oake's older brother snarled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:24 pm

X sighed. "I may as well die with glory.", he said, and snapped his fingers. A massive grey and red scythe appeared in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:03 pm

Almeria whizzed past by and took a spot by Oake, "Sorry kiddo. I promised Voodoo I was going to get you all out here alive."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:05 am

Saf laughed. "Five or five thousand, you'll all die either way.", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:13 pm

The familiar gave a growl, then suddenly changed into a horse and in a flash Nailu swung his sister on top and Almeria trotted off with the female vamprie whizzing past by Saf and down the hall.
"No!" Oake's scream bounced off the walls but Almeria was already too far down the hall. Oake turned her eyes to see another two shadows blur by, but she swore to saw a shining of an aqua blue and fiery orange of their collars as they shifted into wolves.
"Voodoo and I have ties to many close familiars who lost their vampires who just wander the earth. I sent in Lantern and Porcelain to help the others." Almeria murmured as they turned a corner trying to find a way out of the castle.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:08 am

Saf laughed and snapped his fingers. The scythe glowed black and shadowy, thorned vines began to envelop the castle. "There is no escape from Hell, Maiden.", he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Almeria reared just as she was closing in on the door. Oake fell off, landing on her side, and gave a 'oof' before sitting up. The familiar shifted back into a cat, and yowled fur prickled, "Damnit! We need to get out fast!" The two suddenly ran down a different hall together and Oake felt a sinking feeling of the trio that are trying to protect her at all costs and the two familiars. She stopped running and Almeria turned to face her, "What is wrong?"
"I want to help them." She murmured. The female cat gave a sigh and muttered, "Voodoo will have my hind, come on." They took off in a flash back towards where the others where at.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:51 pm

X and Marik were clashing agaisnt Saf, locking blades with the vampire king over and over again at breakneck speeds. Saf laughed as they tried to land a blow on him and failed over and over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Knights
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next