Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Vampire Knights

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Vampire Knights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:13 pm

Back at the room Oake was sitting on her bed picking at the hem of her dress when she heard some coughing and turned her head to see Nailu sitting up. She leapt off her bed and threw her arms around his neck, "Nailu!"
"Hey." He rasped hugging her back then pushed her back lightly, "What happened?"
"You fell into a coma or something like that." She murmured.
"Not good." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:22 pm

"Indeed it isn't.", X agreed quietly. "I would give you about a week longer, maybe less, if this onset just today."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:20 pm

"I hope Voodoo and Marik find something soon then." Nailu muttered as he had a concerned look across his face for him and his sister.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:06 pm

X nodded. "Hopefully, my brother will find a way. He would be devastated if anything happened to you, Oake."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:34 pm

She nodded her head quietly.

"Damn books." Voodoo huffed as he closed one, frustrated in their search.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:38 pm

"We must keep searching. If I let Oake die, knowing there might have been a way to save her... I just wouldn't be able to go on..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:30 pm

"We'll find something, don't worry." Voodoo gave a small smile to Marik before padding off to hopefully find a book with the answers in it.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Marik sighed, and picked up one of the books on the Crimson Maiden. Strangely, in every one of the books, every page pertaining to her destiny had been torn out.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:00 pm

"Come on." He murmured to himself as he climbed the shelves one by one looking at the titles.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:04 pm

"Somebody's torn out the information I wanted about the Crimson Maiden, and only that information, in each and every one of these books...", Marik said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Voodoo quickly dashed over, leaping upon the table and had a puzzled look on his face, "It's like if there's something we shouldn't be knowning..."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Marik snapped his fingers. "The Tome! Nobody would want to keep anything from us enough to deface it!", he said, rushing to the other end of the library. He rushed back just as quickly. "The Tome is gone!", he said, quite alarmed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:56 pm

"That damn King." Voodoo murmured under his breath, jumping onto all four paws.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:42 pm

Marik sighed. "Since he doesn't want us finding out what she has to do, I can only assume that we would try to stop it if we knew."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:48 pm

"Sure enough, where would he be hiding it though and what if it holds vital information for the two to stay away from instant death?" The feline murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:58 pm

"I don't know where it would be, but it definitely wouldn't have anything relating to what's happening to Nailu."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:00 pm

"Should we be going? What if King Saf finds us here and gets suspicous?" The cat asked quietly glancing around the library.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:06 pm

"We'll be fine. If he did this, he'll know we won't find anything. If he didn't, then he won't have reason to be suspicious of us."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:55 pm

The cat gave a sigh and nodded turning to Marik, "Shall we head back now? Let's make sure the two are doing fine."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:15 pm

Marik nodded, and grabbed a few of the books he'd been studying. "Just in case he missed something."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:47 pm

"Oh Felix, you're children are in risk of death at a young age." The feline murmured as the two walked out.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:51 pm

Marik sighed and shook his head. "I won't let them die. I've known them since I was little, and I couldn't bear to lose Oake."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:53 pm

Voodoo gave him a small smile, "Of course, how could I have forgotten, those sweet days of friendship before your paths had been split."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:57 pm

Marik nodded. "To think, we'd grown so far apart that I ended up being assigned to kill them just a few weeks ago..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:01 pm

"Well everything is working out." The feline chuckled quietly, "Though we are all in a big ol' mess."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Knights
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next