Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:29 pm

"I would like the scythe." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:32 pm

An ornate silver scythe appeared, wrapped in fire and glowing with otherworldly power. "Grasp your weapon, so that you may proceed into a Sisyphean battle.", Shirley said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:58 pm

The hound grabbed it with his teeth and his tail lashed around, furiously.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:04 pm

"Prepare to die, traitor scum.", Rex hissed, rushing at Blood at an incredible speed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:14 pm

"Bring it!" The hellhound snarled, charging foward as well trying to match up with the demon's speed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:38 pm

Rex leapt forward at Blood, slashing a seemingly endless number of times with his bladed arms before landing behind the hell hound, looking back a bit with a smirk to see what damage he had caused.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:26 pm

At first nothing seemed to appear but many cuts had bled open and Blood hit the ground, smearing the floor with the crimson liquid. He heavily got up, an snarled, wincing in pain.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:33 pm

Rex's eyes widened. "How have you not been cut to ribbons?", he snarled. "No matter, you won't last much longer!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:18 pm

"Ribbons, my ass, hellhounds are not easy creatues to defeat." He murmured, feeling much better as he absorbed power through nearby shadows and suddenly, whisped away into nothing. One moment he was there, the next the hound wasn't.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:02 pm

Rex smirked. "Nice trick, pooch, but you can't hide forever. And I can pull a few tricks of my own, when you decide to reappear..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:04 pm

Blood's laugh echoed and his voice came out more hollowed, "Try Rex, we'll dance with the darkness." The hellhound flashed an apperance and disapeared, striking a blow onto the demon, before dispelling into dust.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:37 am

Rex easily took the blow without even flinching, and readied himself for another.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:26 am

"I didn't know you guys can do that..." Azreal murmured. Noble laughed, "The more shadows and darkness we take in, the greater our power is."

Blood flashed another appearance in front of Rex and smirked before disappearing, he appeared and striked five blows onto the demon before shooting up into the sky into a strike of black.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:39 pm

Rex took off, flying after the streak at a very swift speed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:41 pm

Blood glanced behind, but rolled off to the side and began flying again, wings beating in a rapid pace.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Rex followed Blood, and unleashed a burst of speed as he followed the hellhound, holding both blades out in front of him so as to skewer him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:31 pm

'Damn, I can't get him off my tail.' He thought, then let his wings disappear and he began to free-fall till he hit the ground, but he didn't collide right into it, but disappeared into a cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 pm

(Ugh, my grandma is dragging me to a yoga class.... please, god, don't let anyone I know see me!)

Rex stopped in mid-air as Blood plummeted, and scanned the area to find him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:52 am

Ooc\\
Pfft. >w>
My mom knows to not force me into anything, I'm going later to the tennis courts with Loner. ^w^ She had wanted to go for a while and this time I agreed.

Bic//
"Dang the hellhound is pulling the tricks from under his fur." Kirin murmured. Noble smiled. He suddenly flashed an apperance and attacked Rex relentlessly, swining the scythe from side to side.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:22 pm

(Are you at all worried that the state you live in is, last time I watched the news, completely on fire?)

Rex easily dodged and countered the attacks, driving his blades into the hellhound's chest.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Ooc\\
We don't live to wide open spaces of grass...well...somewhat, but we're okay, none has happened close by the city I'm in.

Bic//
Blood let out a piercing howl and began to fall, he hit the ground. Noble let out an anguished cry for her brother as he weakly got up, coughing up blood. His cuts had opened again as they were trying to heal. The hellhound was bleeding all over as he was slowly walking foward, reaching for his scythe.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:29 pm

(Don't combust, ok?)

Rex landed gently between the hellhound and his weapon. "My dear, shall I continue, or has he suffered enough?", he inquired, turning to face Shirley. "Destroy him.", Shirley said, smiling wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Ooc\\
I promise, I'm usually stuck home and the only times I come out is early dawn or late dusk, nice and cooler.

Bic//
"Heh, no mercy?" The hellhound chuckled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:11 pm

Rex smiled cruelly and raised his arms to deliver a death blow.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:43 pm

"Darkness thrives on, but light prevails!" He snarled with new found strenght and leapt over Rex grabbing his weapon, dissolving into thin air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next