Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:26 pm

Carlos chewed his lip thoughtfully and nodded though there was a distant air around him. His mind was racing along the same lines as Sami's. This could be a big problem and fast.

"I know I know..." Carlos said, nodding again. "And, if he's not listening already..." Carlos murmured, rolling his eyes affectionately. "I'll let Vlad know. For now, we'll just have to be cautious. She didn't follow after you which might mean her only interest is Keith, which...historically makes sense." Carlos said with a small shrug.

---------------

Maddie gasped inwardly as Demitri knocked at her door. She scrambled up and took a deep, slow breath. Glancing at herself in the mirror, Maddie tried to muster a smile before opening the door.
"Yea?" she asked.

"Well I guess I'll just have to play some more." Kristen said. "And you'll have to teach me all your tricks." Kristen teased. She glanced at Zach with a smirk before looking back at the screen.
"Nuh-uh, I made that turn. See watch..." Kristen said, leaning against Zach as she turned the controller with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Sami sighed, "From the way Maddie reacted, I highly doubt she was just interested in Keith" She said gently, finishing off her water and looking at him.
"You think Vlad will be able to do something? What can any of us do against angels Carlos? They aren't exactly on the same playing field as the rest of us" She added, it was true angels were above and beyond powerful and capable of things they, even as supernatural beings, couldn't imagine. She didn't want to be anywhere near Keith or Anna when whatever was going to happen, happened.

She sighed, "I need to shower, I feel like a ran a bloody marathon" Which in a sense she had, Maddie was eight years old, though not heavy she certainly wasn't light and easy to carry anymore.

----

Demitri arched an eyebrow, "Supernatural hearing, remember?" He said knowing his daughter was needlessly trying to pull herself together.
"I heard Sami talking to Carlos about what happened in the forest today" He said, sitting down on Maddie's bed and looking at her seriously.

Zach frowned, giggling at his mother's antics.
"I'm not teaching you any of my tricks" He growled, hunching over his controller playfully.
"Did not work, you just chrashed" He gleefully pointed out.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Carlos mulled over what Sami said as she went up to shower. If the angel was affiliated with vampires...and wasn't after Keith...then what was the purpose behind it all? And why did Maddie have such a reaction? Carlos rubbed his forehead as he paced around the kitchen. This was just getting more and more complicated...

Maddie huffed a heavy sigh as Demitri walked in, and she nudged the door close with her foot, crossing her arms over herself for comfort.
"Yea, I know." Maddie murmured, bouncing lightly in her place under Demitri's gaze. She bit her lip for a moment before looking up at him as if his face held the answer to all her questions. After a second though, Maddie swallowed hard and looked down at the floor.
"I remember things...if I see something that reminds me of it." Maddie said softly. "I saw a feather, that was longer than a crows and just as black...and it reminded me..." Maddie stopped to swallow again, bouncing in slight frustration. "It reminded me of something that happened....before I got here." Maddie said, which was her usual description of the winter she had been captured and brought to Russia.

Kristen could help but laugh before her son directed her attention back to the screen.
"Oh dang..." Kristen muttered, looking at her controller for the right button to back up and get herself back on the track. By the time she was going forward again, Zach had crossed the finish line.
"Aww man!" Kristen said with a sigh as her character cried for being in last place. "You are really good at this game. Playing all these rounds though has made me hungry. How about you?" Kristen asked, running her fingers through Zach's hair gently, pushing it away from his face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:53 pm

Sami shrugged, "Its possible she's affilated with our, and I use that term loosely, enemies" She said with a shrug. She wasn't sure, but Anna ceraintely was no friend of Keith's, not from what she had just witnessed. She head up the stairs, letting Carlos follow her if he chose though she wouldn't mind the comfort, she hadn't been that scared in awhile.

----

Demitri pulled Maddie into his lap, frowning as she spoke.
"So this angel they're talking about downstairs, you think you've seen her before? That she had something to do with what happened to you?" That was a worrisome thought, especially since those who had kidnapped Maddie were affilated with Cassandra, which meant that Anna as Sami had called her was working for their enemies.
Damn He muttered in Russian, not wanting to curse in front of his daughter, she had a habit of parroting his choice words at inapropriate times, like in front of Kristen.

----

Zach laughed, cuddling against his mom as the game ended and she talked about food.
"I'm a bit hungry" He admitted as his stomach gave a little growl. He didn't want to go downstairs though, everyone always fussed over him, plus there were all sorts of people he didn't know at the house. Maddie was much more social then he was.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:10 pm

Carlos glanced over at Sami, and watching her leave made him shake his head. He couldn't think about this right now. Hearing the water running upstairs, Carlos headed up after her.
Sami was already in the shower when he got into the room. Pulling off his clothes, Carlos slid into the shower behind her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him, resting his head against hers.
He was quiet, mostly because he was almost at a loss of what to say. He couldn't say things would get better, because he honestly wasn't sure. Sighing, Carlos settled for holding her, physically reassuring her that he would always be with her.

-------------

Sitting in Demitri's lap, Maddie sighed. She winced as he questioned her, and she rubbed her forehead in an effort to clearly remember.
"I remember her..." Maddie said with a small nod. "She looked the same...I don't know why she was there....but..." Maddie screwed her eyes tight, concentrating on the answer that she knew was right in front of her. "They...they wanted me to do...s-something...but I-I couldn't understand..." Maddie winced again, clutching her head as a small pain shot through her. She opened her eyes, letting the thought and idea go, as well as the breath she had been holding in.
"Oww..." Maddie half groaned half sobbed, since now she had a throbbing headache.

-------------

Kristen smiled, glad to see that her son was well enough now to play games, make jokes, and be hungry.
"Alright, I'll bring you up something. What do you want? we'll have brunch in bed." Kristen said with a smirk, since it was the awkward time of the day where it was too late for breakfast but too early for lunch still.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:17 pm

Sami smiled as Carlos came into the shower, it was fine that he didn't talk, honestly what was he going to say? She wasn't a child that needed false reassurance or anything. She pressed her face into his shoulder, opting to hide there for the time being. She let the warm water beat down on her back, choosing to let her mate's scent and physical presence reassure her far more then any meaningless words could. She sighed, closing her eyes, her body finally beginning to relax, at this rate she was going to fall asleep in the shower.

----

Demitri listenend to Maddie intently, wincing as she spoke. He hated them, all of them, for putting her through this. When she complained of pain his eyes snapped open, unaware that he had even closed them and he instantly incased her in his arms.
"Shh" He murmured, rubbing her back and positioning her so she could rest against his shoulder.
"Headache?" He guessed, knowing Maddie got awful ones.

----

Zach shrugged, "Some fruit maybe?" He asked, smiling at his mom as she said they could stay in bed. At least she understood, she always seemed to know what he needed to feel better or safe, and it was a nice feeling.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Carlos sighed deeply, and as Sami turned around, he wrapped his arms tightly around her and held her. Closing his eyes, he smiled as he recognized her presence attached to his. He could sense the stress in her emotions, and he could feel it slowly lessen.
Smirking at the weariness he now felt, Carlos guessed Sami was tired. Even though it was the middle of the day, she had had a rough morning. Turning the water off without moving too much, Carlos kissed Sami's forehead gently before pulling a towel from the rack into the shower and wrapping her in it.
"Dry off and come to bed love." Carlos murmured softly, tilting her chin up to kiss her lips softly before slowly stepping out of the shower and grabbing a towel for himself.

--------------

Maddie gritted her teeth, but it didn't help. The tears flowed. The more they flowed the harder she cried, and Maddie realized that years of contained frustration, anger, hate, fear, regret and sorrow were just pouring out of her entirely. With her eyes closed, Maddie could see the faint lines that were attached to each of her family members that she gained insight of their emotions. Only now, the lines were pulsating in her mind with her sobs. Maddie realized then that she was sending out her emotions the same way everyone sent theirs to her.
Sucking in a breath, Maddie pulled the ties in fast and tight, coughing and nearly choking on the feeling.
"I-I-I'm sorry..." Maddie gasped, rubbing her face and shaking her head furiously. "I-" but she couldn't get the words out at all.

------------------

Kristen smirked. "Alright, one fruit cup, coming up." she said, kissing Zach's forehead before standing up.
As she left the room and walked out to the hallway, Kristen stopped as an ache started in her chest. She frowned, rubbing her skin for a moment, confused. Then the wave hit her again, as Maddie's sobs came to her from the room just down the hallway. Kristen's eyes went wide, realizing that the ache was coming from her daughter.
"Oh Maddie..." Kristen murmured, rubbing her lips softly as she slowly passed the room. She was worried, though she knew Demitri was there with her, so she would be alright...The ache suddenly went away as quickly as it came though, and Kristen sighed in relief.
Going downstairs she quickly fixed Zach his fruit before making a tuna sandwich on toast for herself. Surprisingly, for the first time in a while, Kristen was hungry for human food....and craving fish as it were.
Heading back upstairs, Kristen nudged the door open, holding Zach's bowl of fruit in one hand, and her own plate in the other.
"Tada!" she said, swinging her arm down gracefully to give Zach his bowl. "Should we through in a movie or watch some weekend cartoons?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:40 pm

Sami grumbled as the warm water suddenly went away. Her tired mind barely processed what Carlos said to her before she was handed a towel. Smirking she wrapped it around herself, drying quickly as she went into the main bedroom. Grabbing one of his shirts, she quickly pulled it on, along with some undergarments before sliding into the large, warm bed.
"Mmm" She mumbled, her eyes already flickering as she curled up, barely able to keep her eyes open at this point.

-----

Demitri hugged Maddie, rubbing her back soothingly. He ignored the ache in his chest, knowing it was coming from her.
"Shhh sweetheart, just let it out" He said, "Its okay to cry Maddie, everyone does" He whispered, continuing to comfort her. Maddie needed this, needed to let go of all the emotions she was so tightly reigning in. She was a child for crying out loud, she was allowed to feel.
"JUst let it out" He murmured again, his lips close to her ear as he cuddled her.

-----

Zach grinned as Kristen returned, "Movie" He said, eagerly taking the bowl and wrinkling his nose teasingly at his mother's food.
"Tuna, gross" He commented, if Zach ate meat, he only liked red meat, extremely rare. Demitri was positive he was going to take on vampire characteristics.
"You pick" He added before his mom could ask what he wanted to see. Instead he settled against the headboard, digging into his fruit with thinly vailed glee.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Carlos couldn't help but chuckle a bit as Sami finally ended up in the bed, sound asleep. She was gorgeous when she was out like she was now. Carlos took his time getting dressed, pulling on a pair of boxers and using the towel to dry his hair.
Looking back at Sami, Carlos sighed deeply, rubbing his lips and chin. After a moment, Carlos put the towel back into the bathroom, turned off all the lights, closed the blinds and curled up next to Sami in the bed. He just needed to be with her and hold her for now, even if she was sleeping.

------------------

"No..." Maddie moaned, shaking her head weakly. "It'll h-hurt you...and M-mom and Zach and Keith and Layna and Vlad...." Maddie said the last name softly. The thought of the elder vampire made Maddie's heart ache, and the tie she had to him throbbed painfully for a moment. Maddie cried softly, cringing inwards almost.
Hearing Demitri, the part of her that was struggling to contain everything was slowly winning, and listened to Demitri. The other half of her was trying to keep a grip on everything, but it was lessening steadily as Maddie cried on her father's shoulder.

------------------------------

Kristen chuckled as Zach made a face at her sandwich. "Don't make fun of my sandwich and eat your fruit." she said in that teasing yet motherly way. She took a timid bit of her sandwich, and since it didn't taste like ash or make her nausue, she took another bite before setting the plate down.
"Movie it is...." Kristen said.
"Hmm....and it shall be...." Kristen closed her eyes and pointed randomly to a movie case. "Looks like it's going to be Iron Man! Ooh, my favorite." Kristen said with a grin as she put the movie in, hit play and resumed her seat on the bed next to Zach.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:01 pm

Demitri sighed, "Maddie, we're all adults and Zach's with your mother. Our emotions hurt you on a daily basis, I'm not saying its right to hurt people, but you're a child, you can't be expected to hold everything in" He said gently.
"We'll be fine, you need to let this go Maddie because if you don't, one day it will just explode out of you, bigger and worse then it will be today, and then you could really hurt someone. It's not healthy to keep things bottled up inside, ever, even if you're scared of hurting someone" He warned, rubbing her back.
"No one's going to be mad at you honey, just let it out, I promise it will feel better, for everyone, once you do" He knew the others could handle it, he wasn't worried about them, and Kristen had Zach. Right now he needed Maddie to realize she wasn't responsible for keeping everyone else happy on her own and she needed to let go of these emtotions, for her own sake.

----

Zach smirked at his mom, taking an exaggerated bite of fruit.
"You say that about every superhero movie" He teased, Kristen seemed to love them all, anything with action and big explosions. She was a bit like Uncle Alexi that way, he loved those movies, Auntie Maria was always trying to calm him down after them. He giggled a bit, remembering how wound up his Uncle had been after watching Transformers.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:28 pm

The more Maddie listened to Demitri, the more she knew he was right. Wincing, Maddie shut her eyes tight, resting her head on his shoulder as the shudders and sobs ran through her. Everything washed over her at once. She saw bits and peices of past memories....she could feel old emotions, her own and others. Her chest burned and she could feel the emotions pulsating each time she coughed and sobbed. The tears seemed to almost never stop. Maddie had refused to cry like this ever, and especially when she was with someone, even if it was Demitri or Kristen. She didn't like it. The sudden spasms made her whole body shudder, and her running nose made it almost impossible to breathe, and the tears made her face all blotchy and red.
Maddie could feel everything leaving her though. All the anger, frustration, regret, sorrow, sadness, fear and worry was slowly going away. Maddie had no idea where it was going, but the weight of the emotions was lessening. As it slowly lessened, so did Maddie's sobs; her crying quieted, her breathing evened out, the bright lines of her connections to her family slowly diminished from her minds eyes, and Maddie fell fast asleep.

--------------------------------------

"That's cause the superhero movies are the best." Kristen said, smirking at her son as she took just as big of a bite out of her sandwich. She chuckled at him, ruffling his hair a bit before looking up as the movie started.
They were settled in and finished eating when that ache started to work its way back into Kristen's chest. She frowned, though didn't move at all, keeping her arms wrapped around Zach, who was resting comfortably against her as they watched the movie. It almost felt like Demitri was leaving...the emotions she was feeling seemed the same whenever Demitri was gone...she was upset, sad...and she couldn't figure out why until she heard the sobs from the other room. Kristen sighed gently and tried to ignore the feelings by chuckling and paying more attention to the movie playing on the screen.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Demitri continued to hold Maddie, letting her cry, ignoring the pain in his chest. It hurt, yes, but he was more then relieved to know that Maddie was finally letting go. He kissed her forhead, letting her curl against him and fall asleep. He was fine with that, he'd stay with her until she woke up and was okay with letting him go. He knew she was scared and worried. He rubbed his eyes, settling back against Maddie's bed and letting his eyes flicker for a moment before he let himself relax lightly, though he didn't fully black out, in case Maddie or someone else in his family needed him.

----

Zach rolled his eyes at his mother and her statement.
"Dad says you just like drooling over the guys" He teased, suddenly wincing as Maddie's emotions flood through him. Tears pricked his eyes and he cuddled closer to his mother, not understanding why he suddenly hurt so bad. He whimpered, rubbing his chest, hiding his face as tears began to fall. It hurt so bad.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:49 pm

Kristen sighed, hearing Zach whimper she guessed he too was feeling the pain from his sister. Looking at her son, Kristen wrapped her arms around him and pulled him onto her lap, letting him rest back against her chest. "It's alright." she murmured soothingly. "The pain will go away soon, don't worry." She added, brushing her fingers through Zachs hair and holding him tightly. Listening down the hall, Kristen was relieved to hear that Maddie had quieted door. Slowly the ache was lessening and lessening until it was completely gone. "See?" Kristen murmured, kissing the top of Zachs forehead.

----------------------
In the kitchen, Alayna was waiting for her tea to cool down. She had Gina back to the bedroom when Keith and Maddie left, and for some reason she had fallen back asleep. Needing another cup of tea, Alayna sat, stirring the dark, hot liquid. Starring distantly, Alayna frowned at the sudden pain rising in her chest. Pressing a hand to her chest, Alayna looked around, as if something somewhere would hold the answer to her confusion. She vaguely heard sobbing from upstairs and gasped at the realization that Keith wasn't back yet.
Darting from the kitchen, Alayna headed for the back door and down the porch around the fences gate. "Keith??" Alayna called, not too loudly though since usually Keith could hear her somehow, from anywhere.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Zach still clung to his mother, crying silently at the pain, though he calmed as it lessened. He was still sniffling slightly, obviously not overly impressed with whatever had occured. He snuggled deeper in the blankets, watching the movie blankly, a saddened and soft look on his face. He scrubbed his eyes roughly, curling up closer to Kristen in an attempt to ward off the unpleasent feelings, despite the pain being gone.

----

Keith mentally groaned as he heard Alayna calling him. Damnit. He stood, unfurling his wings and heading to the house as rapidly as he could move. Which was incredibly fast.
"Yes?" He asked her, landing lightly in front of the fence and smiling softly at the girl. It was hard, imaging that he was with Alayna, he worried constantly that the relationship would end, he knew it was inevitable in a sense, she was a mortal and he was an enternal being, he'd never die, never age. His wings fluttered lightly, silvery in colour, a reminder of everything that had happened to the strange man.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Kristen sighed gently, rubbing Zachs back soothingly. "It's alright buddy. I don't think that'll happen again for a while..." Kristen said, looking down at him just to make sure he would be alright. "The emotions you felt were from Maddie..." Kristen said, knowing Zach might be worried. "I don't think she's having a good day..." Kristen mused. "Maybe you can think if something we can do later to cheer her up?" Kristen asked going to tale Zachs mind off of the pain they'd endured.

Seeing Keith, Alayna sighed in utter relief and rushed over to him. She wrapped her arms around him in a familiar way, holding tight and resting her head against his chest.
"I'm sorry...I felt this pain all of a sudden and I thought something had happened...Maddie came back without you..." Alayna half said half rambled as her heart pounded a bit against Keiths chest.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Zach frowned at hearing the pain was from his sister, though he didn't say anything.
"Maddie'll probably just want to stay with you and Dad if she's not feeling good" He stated, his sister liked being around their parents when her mood or emotions were off, it was normal. Cheering her up was rather difficult, and Zach wasn't feeling cheerful right now, not by a long shot. Though the emotions had been Maddie's, they had stirred his own morose feelings and now he was feeling rather down, unable to really grasp how to fix the situation like an adult might know how.

----

Keith sighed, holding Alayna softly, letting her ramble.
"Maddie?" He had felt a slight tug, but because of his emotional chemistry it hadn't been the same for him as it had been for the others. He had basically been aware of Maddie's pain, but unable to comprehend human emotions, hadn't felt it for himself.
"Ah, we just had a bit of a run in with an old friend of mine in the woods. She startled Maddie is all" He explained, shaking his head.
"I'm a lot tougher then you lot give me credit for Alayna, I can very easily take care of myself" He didn't bother to mention that if he 'died' all that happened was he returned to heaven, though he wouldn't be able to come back to Earth for quite some time after that.

-------

https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=541
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-