Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:37 pm

((That much I can do.))

Maria sighed. "I'm worried about the children more then anything." She mumbled. "I could care less if that putana came after directly. Actually, I'd prefer that. Keep you and the children out of this." Maria muttered with distaste. It was obvious that Maria didn't like the suitiation to begin with. The fact that now she had Alexi, Serena and Nick made things much more complicated.

Carlos came back with a towel of ice cups pressed under his shirt. "Maria have we told you lately how excessive your worrying is?"
Maria merely narrowed her eyes in a silent threat. "She nearly had your arm torn off. That suppose to keep me from worrying?" Maria asked, rolling her eyes gently and shaking her head.

Nick merely shrugged. "She was distracted." He said, having no other explination as to why his mom put this movie in. Serena really didn't like it, due to the shadow man, but Nick thought the music was pretty decent.

---------------------

Kristen frowned, having heard the tail end of the converstion as Demitri came back into the room. By now she was semi back to normal with her breathing and heart rate. There was no way in hell she was sleeping tonight though. Now she was too wired about the feelings her dream stirred up in her.
"I will..." Kristen murmured distantly, just to apease Demitri.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:48 pm

Alexi nodded his agreement with Carlos, "You do tend to worry to much love, and unfortunately I've been living in this life a lot longer then you and Carlos, combined" He teased.
"I've had my fair share of mornic newborns" He still concered Maria to be a newborn in some sense, just because she was so young in comparision.
"Anyone who so much as glances at our children wrong love will suffer for the rest of their insignificant life" Alexi growled, his voice fearsom.

Serena nodded, "I guess" She said softly, shaking her head and hiding against her twin. The creepy shadown men in the movie, and the weirdness of the window had her on edge.

A dark figure stood just outside the window, watching the two small children, a wickid smile on a dangerous face.
He was dressed in some of Carlos' discared clothing, masking his scent and making it simple for him to approach the house without notice. He grinned, watching the twins eventually fall asleep. Effortlessly the window was opened, and the two small children were bundled in their blanket and carried quickly away, heading far away from the house.

---

Demitri frowned, "Kristen?" He asked, hearing the distance of her voice.
"Are you okay?" He sat down, careful not to jostle the sleeping Zach, who whimpered softly at the movement of his parents.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:57 pm

"She's not just mornic...she's vindictive." Carlos murmured with a heavy sigh as he sat back down on the couch, the bag of his on his shoulder beneath his collar. "She always knows what every move will be before she even takes one step." Carlos said, shaking his head. "It was nearly impossible to get her off of Maria's track. Actually...I think if Vlad hadn't called with that issuse Kristen and Demitri needd help dealing with, it might have gotten worse."
"I'd like to see her plan my fist into her face if I ever see her." Maria hissed, clenching her hands into fists against her thighs for a moment. She took a deep breath, letting it out slowly.
"She's in Oxfrod. Not London." Carlos murmured. "And she has no idea you're back in the country."
"She's probably here for the Queen's Ball. So yes, she knows I'm here." Maria countered, resting her head against Alexi's knee.

Nick merely sighed. He'd given up on listening to the converstation downstairs, because it wasn't telling him anything about what was going on. Just that everyone was tense...about something. Having drank nearly half his bottle already, Nick sighed deeply, suddenly tired and exhausted. The last thing he hear was the window opening before he passed out entirely.

---------------------------

"Yea...I'm fine." Kristen murmured, rubbing her head. "Just a confusing dream." she said, shaking he head. She grew still when Zach whined and moved around in the bed.
"Shhh..." Kristen cooned, rubbing his back gently until he fell asleep again. She looked up at Demitri, wondering why he was downstairs.
"Keith home with Maddie?" Kristen asked softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:05 pm

Alexi sighed, "Maria..." He trailed off, shaking his head. She so didn't understand how their world worked. He glanced at Carlos, a small, tired frown on his face.
"I think it's safe to assume she knows we're here. At least if we opperate under that assumption, we can air more on the side of caution" He glanced at Maria, "Regardless, we still have to go to the ball, and the twins will be safe with Carlos, Keith and Shaye watching them" He nodded, "Besides, if she's after you, she might be drawn out when she only sees the two of us" He explained, "And with the twins far enough away and safe, it'll be easier to draw her out without fear of endangering out family"

Serena gave a muffled sigh, she was bundled up tightly, warm and cozy next to Nick, sound asleep as the man ran the children far into the woods, before coming across a highway and putting them in the backseat of the car. He drove for a good while, making sure to throw off his scent, before pulling up to an unassuming mansion.
"It's me" He barked into the mouth piece and speaker at the gate, driving the car foward as the gate creeked open.

---

"Yupp, she's already gone to bed, as has Keith" Demitri said, "So everyone's back now" Alayna had come home a bit before the others, so he wasn't to worried.
"You sure you're okay?" He asked his wife, arching a careful eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:19 pm

Carlos merely held a hand up gently in answer for Maria. "She's been that way since the get-go." Carlos murmured gently, shaking his head. Maria rolled her eyes gently and she nodded vaguely as she listened to Alexi and Carlos go back and forth about politics.
"Fine. Carlos though, it might be better if you leave first thing in the morning with them." Maria murmured gently. "I can pack them up while they shower and once the ball is over we'll head out to the country." Maria said, rubbing her face gently and standing up to walk a little bit.
Carlos nodded gently. "That can be arranged..." He murmured.

Something wasn't right. Nick was rosed from his sleep by the harsh barking of a man's voice he didn't recognize. He winced, trying to stretch. His eyes snapped open. Why wouldn't his hands move? Nick blinked a few times, trying to get his eyes to focuse on where he was. Serena was with him....they were moving...why weren't they in their bedroom?! Where were they going?! Panic struck him, and Nick struggled harshly against the blanket that was wrapped around him tight. Nick growled deeply, growing frustrated...now he had to wake up Serena...she was wrapped up with him. Looking up at the man driving, Nick leaned over to whisper quietly. "Serena...wake up." he said quietly but despritely.

Dark brown hair was pushed away as the doors of the mansion opened, letting in the evening breeze. A flawless grin spread over the mistress' face as she watched the car pull up on the gravel lined driveway.
"I'm assuming you had no problems...." Cassandra said, pulling her light weight robe around her slender figure as she walked forward to the stairs that rose to the mansion from the driveway.

-----------------------

Kristen nodded, glad that everyone was home and accounted for. Including Alayna. Kristen sighed, laying back but looking over at Demitri.
"I'm fine. Just confused..." Kristen murmured. "Maria and Alexi are in London...and Alayna is here...but Maria was yelling and agruing with someone that looked like Alayna...I could only see them from the back though. It doesn't make much sense is all."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:27 pm

Alexi frowned, "Yea sounds good" He rose, "I'm gonna go tuck them in, say good night" He smiled, he missed his kids, even when they were only just upstairs. Kissing Maria's cheek, he dashed up the stairs, slowing and quieting as he opened the bedroom door. He froze, eyes narrowing as he stared at the empty beds, the open window.
"No" The anguished cry rose from the male vampire as he stared at the empty beds, his blue eyes wild, dangerous.

Serena frowned, "Mmm?" She muttered, glancing at Nick, wondering what was wrong. Before she even had a chance to answer, she and Nick were scooped up, and unfamiliar voices spoke above their heads.
"Not a problem, they're sound asleep too. Gorgeous kids though, you weren't kidding" The man said, shifting the bundle in his arms.
"Where do you want them?"

---

"Hmm" Demitri frowned, "That does sound weird" He shook his head, "Are you sure it was one of your special dreams? You have been stressed lately" He murmured to his wife.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:43 pm

Fear shot straight through Maria before she even heard Alexi's cry. She gasped and jumped up, running upstairs. Carlos was on her heels, and stopped at the doorway while Maria walked into the room.
"No...No, this can't be!" Maria said, holding her head as she stared at the empty bed. Her entire face showed horror and disbelief. Her breathing was coming in short gasps as she backed up from the bed. "No, no no no!" Maria said, finally falling into tears.
Carlos was growling as he stepped into the room, pushing the window open all the way. "How the hell did they get into the house!?" he growled, brown eyes blazing as he slammed the window shut, nearly shattering it in the process.
"I'll call Keith and the Scotland Yard. This is going way too far." Carlos muttered, walking back downstairs to call Keith first.
"Tell me this hasn't happened..." Maria sobbed softly, turning her face into Alexi's shoulder. "Tell me this hasn't happened."

Nick gasped as they were suddenly picked up after the car came to a rough stop. He did his best to keep his breathing from being too loud. They thought he was still sleeping. He heard a quiet laugh that sounded like a woman's voice.
"Maria is a beauty. No doubt her children would be too." Cassandra said, grinning and nodding for the man to follow her into the mansion. She showed him to an empty room, and waved her hands towards the large bed. "Here will be just fine."

------------------------

Kristen chewed her lip. "I know..." she murmured, even she was finding it difficult to sort between her normal dreams, and dreams that had a possibility of coming true. Usually, ones that came true, were vague but vivid. This was pretty vivid...and extremly confusing. "I don't know. I could only really see Maria, and she was yelling. I could hear her though...she was saying something about the twins. And then Alexi stepped in and the girl that looked like Alayna disappeared." Kristen explained quietly, glancing over at Demitri, slightly wondering if he could any sense out of it all.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:51 pm

Alexi's arms wrapped around Maria, rocking her softly.
"Shh love" He said softly, though he was shaking with anger and upset.
"I'll call Vlad and Sven, they can come" He murmured, sliding his phone from his pocket with shaking hands. He couldn't believe this his children had been kidnapped. He shuddered, holding the phone to his ear as he spoke softly to Vlad, biting back a sob as his brother let out an anguished cry, saying he'd be there in a few hours.
"T-thank you" Alexi said, his voice soft.

Serena shuddered, wincing as her and Nick were gently deposited on the bed. She kept her eyes screwed shut, faking sleep. She felt sick, scared, and she was ready to cry.
"Maria? Ah yes" The man replied, shifting the blanket so Cassandra could look at the twins.

---

Demitri frowned, nodding softly as his phone went off.
"Huh?" He growled, picking it up.
"What? No" He growled, eyes wide, horrified.
"No, go, go she'll be fine. I can come to.." He trailed off, "Sven can stay with Kristen and Zach..." He listened.
"Okay, let me know"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:16 pm

Maria couldn't remember a time where she had cried this hard. Her arms locked around Alexi's neck and she rested her head on his shoulder. Her body shook with sobs and tears ran down her face. She couldn't believe this was happening. This couldn't be happening. Why would she take her children? Where were they? Were they safe?
Carlos came back upstairs a few moments later, looking beyond angry. "Keith and Shaye are on their way. He's called the Scotland Yard, they're sending someone right away." Carlos said.

Now, Nick was frustrated. He could sense Serena's fear and worry, but he wasn't letting it dominate him at the moment. He'd been trying to wiggle free again when the blankets were pulled away from their face. Nick gasped, looking up at the shadow of a man hovering over them. There was a light behind the man, forcing him into darkness.
"Oh, the little boy's awake." Cassandra cooed, laughing softly. Nick growled.
"Who are you? Let us go! Where are we?" Nick asked, trying to seem brave though he was scared out of his mind. Cassandra merely laughed softly again.
"You have nothing to worry about. You've had a long night, so get some sleep." Cassandra said, nodding to the man before turning and leaving. Nick frown, barely catching a glimsp of the woman as she walked off.
"Layna...?" Nick murmured as the woman left the room. No, that wasn't possible...Alayna was in Russia. Not England.

-----------------

Fear jolted through Kristen as Demitri's phone went off. "Please God, no." she murmured, but when Demitri's voice came back fearful and shocked, Kristen rubbed her face in frustration and anger. Maddie as at their door then, holding her chest, looking ready to cry.
"What's happened?" she asked quietly, her voice cracking lightly. She could feel it; the anger, fear and frustration from Vlad. Kristen crossed the room to Maddie, holding her tightly as the little girl shook.
"Shh, it'll be fine." Kristen promised, bouncing with Maddie in her arms as she glanced back at Demitri.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:24 pm

"Vlad and Demitri are on the way as well" Alexi murmured, holding Maria tightly, his face pinched, trying to keep his emotions in check. He held Maria tightly, letting her cry, "They should be here in a few hours, quicker if Vlad can get the Jet" He said, his voice stiff.
"Shh love" He stroked Maria's hair. Though he was bitterly angry, he felt ready to rip someone's head off, which was exactly what he intended to do.

Serena gasped as the woman spoke. She didn't like the tone she used when she spoke to her brother. She growled, her own brown eyes opening, angry.
"Girl's awake now too" The man called, shaking his head as he settled himself against the door. The bedroom had no windows, and was completely cut off. Serena bit back a sob, though tears formed in her eyes. Where were they? She hiccuped, tears running down her face, she wanted her parents.

---

Demitri was throwing on clothes as Kristen spoke and Maddie came busting into the room.
"Serena and Nick have been kidnapped" He said, his voice tight with pain for his family's loss.
"I'm going with Vlad to England to help out, it seems an old enemy is back in town and using the twins to get back at Maria" He sighed, shaking his head sadly.
"Sven's going to stay here with you, Maddie and Zach" He kissed her forhead as he heard the beep of a car horn.
"I'll call you soon" He said, pressing his lips to Maddie's cheek and Zach's forhead.
"Love you" He called before dashing out the door.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:38 pm

Carlos merely nodded stiffly. He glanced from his sister to the bedroom, and his grip tightened on the banaster. The doorbell run and Carlos sighed deeply.
"That'll be the yard." Carlos murmured. "Maria, you'll have to talk to him..." he said, looking at Alexi before going back down the stairs to open the door for the officer. He was able to answer a few questions off the back for the inspector as it were, stalling for time to let Maria compose herself so she could answer some of the questions Carlos was passing over.
Maria sucked in a breath, looking up to see Carlos leaving. She coughed and detatched her arms from Alexi, rubbing her face free of the tears and trying to calm down enough to talk.

"Let them throw a fit then. They'll just wear themselves out and fall asleep again." Cassandra said with a small shrug. "So long as you lock the door, they won't be getting out of that room." she murmured softly, doubting that her helper would want to stand watch babysitting.
Nick growled, struggling to try and at least free his hands. The blankets were making him feel contained and trapped. Something Nick hated greatly. Hearing Serena hiccup, Nick glanced over at her sharply, silent saying he needed her help, and if she started crying, so would Nick.

---------------------------

"What?!" Maddie gasped, looking up with tearful eyes as Demitri stood up and walked over to her and Kristen. Her mother seemed unphased as Demitri kissed her, then Maddie, Zach and then left.
"They've been...kidnapped?" Maddie asked softly, looking at Kristen now, who nodded gravily and winced as the door closed shut. "Why can't we go too?" Maddie sobbed as Kristen brought her over to the bed with her and Zach.
"Because there's nothing we can do." Kristen said tightly.
"Oh Momma..." Maddie murmured, turning her face into Kristen's shoulder and crying softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:51 pm

Alexi smiled brittly at Maria, "You go answer questions love" He said, his voice harsh, even to his own ears.
"I'm going to take a look around up here" He wanted to see if he could find a scent, anything to help him get his children back. He watched Maria slid from the room, and immediately began to investigate, all he could smell was Carlos, by the window? He groaned, someone had obviously deliberately used a familiar scent in order to throw them off. Nick and Serena's scent was masked by the blanket they were in, making it harder.

Serena caught her brother's eyes, silently agreeing to help him. Her own hands were tied, and the rough rope was cutting into her. It hurt, rather a lot, and she could feel the ropes growing wet with bits of blood. She helped Nick kick the blankets off as the lock on the door made an ominious clicking noise.
"We're locked in" She breathed, tears running down her face now.

---

Shaye and Keith raced up the steps towards the house. The front light was on, and Keith noted the car from the Yard.
Not bothering to knock, the vampire couple strode in, "We got here as fast as we could" Keith said, looking at Carlos and Alexi as Shaye immediately went to Maria, wrapping her arms around her friend.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Nick groaned, smelling the blood from his sister. "Careful." he muttered as they kicked off the blankets. Looking down, he saw that his legs weren't bound. Good he could move a bit more. Sitting up as best as he could, Nick glanced around the room, blinking back the sense of being stuck inside a cramped space.
"Roll over. I'll tear the ropes off." Nick whispered quietly, letting his fangs slide into his mouth. He was silently thankful that he had them for times like these. Ignoring his sister's blood, Nick bit into the rope, yanking back and cutting through the rope effortlessly. Nick grinned in triumph. "Better?" he asked.

By the time Keith and Shaye arrived, Maria had given her full story to the officer. She was sitting in the living room, looking completely drained and pale as she sat through the drilling questions. It was almost obvious that her patience was wearing thin, but she bared it for her children's sense. When Shaye came through, Maria nearly broke down again, though she accepted the hug tightly.
"Will that be all?" Carlos asked, leaning against the living room door way, arms folded over his chest as he watched the entire room.
The Officer recieved the hint and nodded. "Yes sir. I'll send all officers to be on the look out. We'll find them Miss..." He said before nodding with sympathy and leaving.

"No they won't..." Maria said, shaking her head hopelessly. Carlos could only sigh.
"Demitri and Vlad should be landing soon. Did they want a ride from the airport?" Carlos asked, since it hadn't been long since Vlad had been in London and he would know the way to the townhouse.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:08 pm

Serena smiled greatfully at her twin.
"Thanks Nick" She said, rubbing her wrists painfully. The rope burn was bad, as was the bruising and bleeding, but she had had worse. She quickly helped him with his ropes, tossing them away quickly as if she hated the things.
"Nick, what's going on?" Serena asked, her voice soft, sad. She didn't want to be here, she wanted to be with her mom and dad. She shuddered, tears rushing down her face again.
"I wanna go home" She whispered, fiercly fighting back sobs.

"They'll run" Alexi said, pacing around the living room anxiously. He was relieved the man from Scotland Yard was gone, all he had done was upset Maria further.
"So, Cassandra?" Keith asked, his voice low, threatening.
"Seems like it" Alexi growled, watching Shaye try and comfort Maria.

"We'll get them back" Shaye said, "We will" She said, her voice feirce. Even though she and Keith hadn't met the twins, the children were family, and she knew her coven would move heaven and earth before they gave up searching.

Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:18 pm

Nick sighed in relief as Serena freed his wrists. He rubbed his shoulders and then his wrists as he looked around the room. It was plain pretty much, except for the bed and a small dresser. There wasn't even a bathroom! Nick growled lightly, walking over to the door and trying to turn the knob but to no avail.
"I don't know.." Nick said, shaking his head gently. He looked a deep breath to keep his heart from racing as he turned around completely and walked over to the bed. Sitting next to Serena, Nick glanced at the door before back at her. He rubbed his wrists, looking less and less brave, and more worried. They were left alone. In a place someplace far. And Nick had no idea where.
"I do too..." Nick said, swallowing a hard stone in his throat. "Mom and Dad will find us..." Nick said, swallowing again and nodding to himself. "They'll come get us."

Carlos nodded, flexing his fingers gently before looking over at Keith. "We don't know for sure. But...no one else really has a reason to go after Maria and Alexi's children." Carlos murmured. Maria merely settled for nodding at Shaye's feirce reassurance.

"We've got close to nothing to go on too." Maria murmured. "They snuck in through the window, somehow wearing Carlos's clothes. The scent disappears before you even hit the highway." Maria said, rubbing her face and leaning foward to rest her elbows on her knees.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:25 pm

Serena shivered, pulling the blanket around her shoulders, it smelt reassuringly of Nick, Maria and Alexi, and she needed the warmth and comfort the scent offered.
"I know" She said, though she didn't sound sure. She sniffled, curling up next to Nick, she hurt and felt lonely, she just wanted to go home. Small, pent up sobs began to wrack the little girl's body, and she shuddered again and again, crying quietly.

Alexi shook his head, "We'll find them" He said, nodding his head at Shaye, "My brother's will be here soon, Demitri is an exceptional tracker" He murmured, better then any he had seen in fact. And Vlad, Vlad knew everyone, everything he would be an immense help.
As if the gods had heard his thoughts, the door was thrown open, and the two other Draq males stood in the doorway.

Alexi Demitri's pained voice rang out, and the two brother's met in a hug.
Vlad told me everything, we will stay and help as long as necessary Demitri told his elder brother, a hostile, dangerous expression on his face.
We will find the Children Vlad reassured.
"Maria" Vlad sat next to his newest family member, drawing her into him.
"We will find the twins, believe me, I will tear the country apart piece by piece if I must" He said softly.
Keith nodded, "Vlad is right Maria, this attacker has struck at what is most important to us, and they will pay the ultimate price for their actions"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:37 pm

Nick swallowed hard as his sister curcled up in the blankets. He was half tempted to join her. Pretend that they were back at the house, playing hide and seek, and any minute now, Maria or Alexi would find them....yea...that sounded about right. Maybe soon they would find them...
Nick crawled over to Serena, lifting the blankets up to crawl under and pulling it over both of their heads. "It's like hide-and-seek..." Nick murmured, hearing his sister crying. He reached for her hand, taking it tightly in his. "They'll find us any minute now." Nick said.

Maria settled for nodding once more. She looked completely detatched from the world, and aside from the occasional shudder of surpresed sobs, Maria hardly moved.
Carlos glanced up as Vlad and Demitri walked through the door. He sighed deeply, glad that they were here because he knew Alexi felt reassured, and so would Maria.

Maria glanced up as Vlad called her. She rubbed her eyes, accepting Vlad's hug and nodding again. "I don't understand why that bitch would do this." Maria finally said, shaking her head softly. "Have me stalked, followed, attacked. I would have rathered torture then for her to go after the children." Maria said, nearly falling to tears again. She covered her face for a moment before shaking her head strongily, her body trembling again. She looked up at Keith, a dangerous expression on her face. Carlos tried not to look dismayed; Maria had only looked that way on a few occasions, none of which had ended well.

Carlos turned to look at Demitri, greeting him with a soft nod. "Alexi and I could only follow the scent towards the woods of one of the near by parks. From there, it disappears entirely. They managed to get a hand on some of my old clothes to try and throw us off." Carlos murmured, silently saying it had half worked. From the park, they could have gone anywhere, including the highway, which opened to the rest of the country.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Serena nodded, letting Nick try and reassure her. In a sense, it did help, but the little girl was still visibly upset.
"Any minute" She murmured, nodding her head, hiding under the blanket like they normally did. She shuddered, hoping this was all just a very bad dream, and any second now her mother or father would throw off the blanket and jump into bed, cuddling with them.

Keith also saw the look on Maria's face, his own expression mimicking Carlos'.
"We can't do anything rash though" He cautioned, shaking his head softly.
"She knows what she has is of extreme value to us, and I she knows she has leverage. Which is why we have to play that game, for appearance's sake" He said.

Vlad nodded, "Let her think she has the power" A feral grin appeared on Demitri's face.
"Let her think that Vlad and I aren't here. She knows you all, except for Alexi, though she must have seen him. But she'll know not of my brother or myself" He said, "We can use that knoweldge to our advantage" He glanced at Carlos.
"I'll go search the road" He murmured, "Maybe I can pick up something that you missed" He slipped away from the group, texting Kristen quickly, before heading to the window of the twins' bedroom.

Alexi nodded, "She's a vindictive bitch love, she sought to strike you where it would hurt the most' He growled, shaking his head.
"I'll go with Demitri" He murmured, "See if I can help" He glanced at the others, seeing if anyone else would accompany them.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Nick nodded in agreement. He knew what Serena was thinking, and the thought was reassuring, any mintue now the door would open and they would be back with Alexi and Maria. He knew it would happen. Hearing the lock actually clicking, Nick gasped and sat up quickly. He watched the doorhandle turn and jumped over Serena so she was between him and whoever was on the other side of the door.

The woman was back, and this time, Nick was looking at her with wide eyes, rather than hate or confusion. He could see her face clearly since she'd flickered on the light. She was young, maybe as old as Maria, and with light brown hair. She was wearing a dress and a robe over it, and as she stepped into the room, Nick noticed the bottles in her hand.
"Either of you hungry?" She asked gently. "It's been a long night after all." Nick blinked a few times, glancing at Serena before back at the woman, wondering if his sister was thinking the same thing he was. The lady looked like an older version of Alayna.

Maria glared at her brother, daring him to say something. Instead, the small lecture came from Keith. She could be as rash as she wanted to. Her children were out there somewhere, and Lord help the bitch responsible for all of this.
"I'm coming." Maria said when Alexi looked back. "Keith. See if she's been invited to the Queens Ball. If so, aquire some tickets. Tell her it's for the children if you want to keep Demitri and Vlad's prescence quiet." Maria said. "If we don't get them back by then, I'll find her at the Ball."

"Then we'll all need to be there just to keep Maria at bay." Carlos murmured, shaking his head gently. He was about to step forward to come along when Maria shook her head.
"They used your scent. It'll get confusing if you're actually there." Maria said before turning and leaving with Alexi and Demitri.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Serena was gaping at the woman, like Nick, she thought she looked like Alayna. She frowned, seeing the bottles.
"No thank you" The little girl whispered, she didn't want to snap at the woman, what if she got mad? Her hand wrapped tighter in Nick's as she stared at the woman, scared. Why was she being so nice? She had taken them away from their parents after all. She sniffled, rubbing her eyes, not wanting to cry in front of this new lady.

Alexi sighed, shaking his head, "Love, anything rash might endanger the twins' lives" He muttered, he hadn't wanted to, but he knew Maria was prone to acting before thinking occasionally, and he didn't want his childrens' lives more endangered then they already were.

"Will do" Keith said, glancing at Shaye, "You go with them, I'll stay here with Vlad and Carlos" He muttered.
"Okay" Shaye whisked out the door, staying close to Demitri and Maria as Alexi walked a bit ahead to show his younger brother where to start looking.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:18 pm

"Alright. I'll just leave them here incase you do get hungry. It's fresh too." Cassandra said with a small wink. Nick's eyes went wide then with the realization that this woman knew exactly what and who they were. Serena's hand squeezing him made him look down at his sister with a reassuring smile. The next thing he knew, the woman was gone, and the door was closed again.
"She's like us!" Nick gasped since the woman had disappeared within a second and completely silent. "And she looks just like Alayna!" Nick said, eyes wide.

Maria said nothing to Alexi's comment. She merely walked beside him, rubbing her arms and glancing around occassionally. "I can't just do nothing..." she said quietly in almost a broken-hearted tone. She knew it was doing something by calling Keith, Shaye, Vlad and Demitri...but Maria knew it would take time before they found the twins. The thought of waiting and worrying drove Maria to being rash. And at the thought of her children being endagered...that just made her maternity instincts flare.

"How far did you and Carlos go?" Maria asked, glancing over her shoulder before looking back at Alexi. They were well out of the city now. The kids could very well be in the countryside of Scotland for all Maria knew. That thought wasn't pleasent and Maria took a deep breath and shook the thought out of her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:26 pm

Serena nodded, "I know" She murmured, "But, she's not nice. Alayna's nice" She clarifyed, shaking her head and looking distrustingly at the blood.
"What if she's that woman mom and dad were talking about? The one mom got all upset over?" She asked, shuddering, if this woman made her parents worried, she didn't want to be anywhere near her. She sighed, looking sadly at her twin, a small frown on her face.

Shaye sighed, wrapping an arm around Maria was they walked. Demitri was up ahead, following a scent she had yet to smell.
"I know" She reassured her friend. She was astounded with Alexi's self control, though she figured that the older vampire had spent many years learning to control himself.

"Just to the highway" Alexi said, shaking his head.
"That's where we lost the scent, which is why I'm hoping Demitri can pick something up once we're there" He glanced up ahead at Demitri, shaking his head, a small, forced smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:13 pm

Nick looked thoughtful about what his sister said. "She brought us food..." Nick murmured. "She didn't have to do that." though he wasn't about to reach over and drink one. The smell was appetizing though, but Nick did his best to ignore it.
He sighed, looking at Serena and rubbing his face gently. "She might have been who they were talking about..." Nick murmured. He merely shrugged, not giving answers he wasn't sure of. "I don't remember...I just remember they were talking about someone that Mommy didn't like." Nick said, going back to the bed and sitting down with a huff.

Maria smiled lightly as Shaye wrapped an arm around her shoulders. It was reassuring. Maria couldn't help it. Her emotions were never in the extreme like they were now, so she hardly knew how to deal with them. She glanced up at Demitri, who seemed to be heading straight towards the highway.

"Great, they got on the free-way." Maria muttered, doing her best not to sound pesstimistic. She rubbed her eyes and face, taking a deep breath as she hurried after Demitri.
"Anything?" she asked him when she'd caught up to him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:18 pm

Serena sighed, "No she didn't, but she still took us away from mommy and daddy" She pointed out, also doing her best to ignore the tantalizing scent of the blood. She burrowed back under the blankets, shivering lightly, "I wanna go home" She whined softly, tears streaking her face again. Exahustion flagged the little girl, and though she didn't want to sleep, the trauma of the last few hours had really worn her out.

Shaye sighed, "Maria" She chide, "Don't give up hope before even trying" She watched her friend take off after Demitri and sighed.
"She's always been a pessimist" Alexi commented dryly, walking along side Shaye now.
"How are you doing it Lexi? Hiding all your emotions?" Shaye asked softly.
"Years of practice, inside I feel ready to rip this forest apart, but I cant do that, I cant show that kind of weakness" The blonde vampire murmured softly.

"Yupp" Demitri tossed Maria a feral grin, "Distinct scent" He inhaled, "Faint, but it was one I found around the house" He trotted along, inhaling occaisonally.
"Getting stronger, not far" He breathed, looking at Maria.
"We should call the others" He said as the rounded the corner, coming across the large mansion that housed the twins.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:26 pm

"I know." Nick grumbled. He wasn't saying he liked the lady and he didn't blame his sister from being completely defensive. The minute she burrowed under the blankets again, Nick sighed. He didn't want to sit still. He stood up on the bed, jumping down to the floor to pace around the small room. The more he did, the more his need to get out grew. Then Serena fell asleep and the exhausted slammed into him hard. He barely made it back to the bed before passing out as well.

"Demitri, I don't know how you do it but I love you for it." Maria said, taking off alongside him. They were blind to the humans, and actually, Maria could care less if they weren't. Somewhere out there her children were being held against their will and she was going to do something about it.

Seeing the mansion, Maria stopped in her tracks. "That's the supposable haunted castle of Ol' Man Lofter..." Maria murmured, glancing back at Shaye. "I didn't know anyone was living in it." she murmured, but the signs of life where in the house. Lights were on and there were tiretracks leading up to the front door.
"There's only one room light on." Maria said, "Shouldn't be that difficult..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: