Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:18 pm

Demitri smiled, "I love you too" He reassured, smiling lightly as he watched her drift to sleep. He sighed, Maddie was safe with Keith, and Kristen and Zach were here, safe with him. He sighed lightly, letting his body relax, though the big vampire never did fall asleep, just remained a silent, stone sentile as he waited for morning.

---

Alexi smirked, "Not our Keith Nick, we know another Keith, he's a good friend of your mother's, he's a vampire as well, not an angel" He said, explaining quickly.
"Our angel Keith is still back in Russia, with Alayna, Demitri, Nick, Kristen and Maddie" He reassured softly, shaking his head and glancing at Maria.
"Never a good idea to piss off Mommy" He winked playfully.

Serena giggled, "But Mommy, you could never be mad at us" She said, shaking her head playfully. She glanced up, hearing her father's explination of Keith and nodded.
"Why are you guys trying to get ahold of Keith? Aren't we going to the Ball too?" Serena asked.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:30 pm

Alayan smirked, nodding to Mitch as she walked into the club that was blarring with music and a mob of dancing people. She worked her way effortlessly over to the bar, finding an empty stool and sitting down quietly. The Keith had his back to her, and Alayna bit her lip.
"Hey bartender," Alayna called. "When do you get off?" She seemed to be in a much better mood than this morning, and she'd changed into a backless silver and blue holter top, which was actually something she'd tossed together earlier today. Her hair was half up, her bangs falling around her face which was smiling over at Keith.

-------------

Maria smirked at Alexi, turning onto the highway and heading back towards their town house. "I'll never be mad at you so long as you listen to what me and your father say." Maria agreed with a slight nod. She let Alexi explain the whole Keith thing, laughing softly to herself.

"Wait, we're not going?" Nick asked, hearing his sister's question about not attending the ball. Maria passed her hands lightly over the steering wheel as she chewed her lip thoughtfully.
"Not this year darling." Maria said gently. "However, we are invited every year, so when you're both a bit older, we'll come visit again and you guys can come to the ball, I promise." Maria said, knowing there would be little to no children their age at the party.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Keith turned, half-ready to tell yet another obnxious female off, when his eyes fell on Alayna.
"Closing" He shrugged, "I'm covering for Demitri" He grinned, continuing to hand out drinks. He was an incredible bartender, and Alexi and Maria had tried over and over to get him to work full time, though Keith had continiously refused.
"Where'd you go this morning?" He asked, handing her a drink, he knew what she liked after all.

---

Alexi sighed, shaking his head lightly, he could see the upset in the twins at the prospect of being left out.
"Don't worry, it wouldn't be much fun for you two, just lots of older people, weird food, and bad music" He reassured, "Not like the club or anything" He said, knowing what the twins would liken the ball too.

Serena bit back a protest, shaking her head as she glanced at Nick. She hated being left out of things, and she knew her twin did to. She sighed, listening to her dad, nodding slowly, though the little girl looked far from convinced.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:49 pm

Alayna laughed, seeing the feroicty leaving Keith's gaze when he saw that she was the one calling out to him. She smirked and nodded. "Yea I know. I just wanted to get your attention." she said, watching him in amazement before looking down at the drink that seemed to magically appear in front of her. She smirked, sipping from it lightly before looking back up at Keith with a heavy sigh.
"I had to catch the 9 o'clock run way. Willson, the taylor I'm working for, his company line was hosting a modleing exposition this morning. My dresses were being featured." Alayna said. "I'm sorry for rushing out. I kinda woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Alayna said with an apologetic shrug. "I tried to get out for lunch but I got held up. I got home only to realize you were gone, and a little birdy sent word you might be here." Alayna said with a small smirk, sipping from her drink again.
"So I must have missed something while I was working if you're bartending now." Alayna teased, puting her drink down and sitting up with a curious expression.

--------------------

Maria sighed gently as silence enveloped the back seat of the car. She glanced over helplessly at Alexi and shrugged softly. Her hands were sort of tied with this. She couldn't say 'no' to an invitation from the Queen...and due to the visit, Maria would be expected now that they knew she was back in the country.

"Hey, you guys will like Keith and Shaye." Maria said, breaking the silence. "They're as close to me as my brother Carlos is. And they have this huge mansion in the country side; as big as a castle."
Nick glanced over at Serena, before looking up at Maria. "Can you have a house that big?" he asked, narrowing his eyes gently.
Maria chuckled softly. "They certainly do. If you don't believe me, you'll just have to wait and see for yourselves."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:00 pm

Keith nodded, damn it was sometimes so hard to be with Alayna. Not in a bad way, just in a trying way. He didn't understand humans, couldn't understand them, unlike the others, he wasn't even remotely close to human.
"Ah yes, the drama of the Draq household" Keith said, shaking his head.
"Zach got sick again, badly. Demitri was supposed to come cover for Jason, but with Zach's illness, I offered, Maddie's here as well" He nodded at the DJ booth.
"Figured I should get her out of the house" He explained, passing on drinks as he spoke. The bar was always active, which was why he had to multi-task.

---

Serena looked at her mother.
"We're staying at their house?" She asked, "Not at Uncle Carlos'?" She was confused now. She glanced at Nick, shaking her head softly, blond hair fanning her face. Despite her young age, Serena could have been a model. Alexi was aready terrified at the prospect of her growing up, because vampire beauty only increased with age, and both Nick and Serena were already devestatingly gorgeous.

Alexi shrugged, "Trust me guys, it'll be super boring" He said, waiting for Maria to answer the rest of Serena's question.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Alayna sipped her drink as she listened to Keith. Hearing that Zach was sick, Alayna winced. "That explained Sven's car still in the driveway..." Alayna said, mostly to herself and it was drowned out by the music. Hearing that Maddie was up in the DJ booth, Alayna turned to smile and wave. She could vaguely make out the shadow that jumped up and waved back eagerily.
"Wow, the little girl is still entergetic at this hour." Alayna said, looking back at Keith, watching him work basically.
"You're really good at this." Alayna said, grinning at him and swaying with the beats that Maddie was dishing out to the rest of the club.

----------------------

"Just Friday night into Saturday." Maria explained. "The ball is at the end of the week, which is basically the day after tomorrow. Shaye and Keith are coming to pick you guys up Friday afternoon. So we still have all of tomorrow, and then we'll come get you on Saturday morning." Maria said, glancing back at Serena. "It won't be long." she promised. The ball was in the evening so it was just easier if the twins spent the night with Keith and Shaye.

"So a sleep over?" Nick asked.
"Exactly." Maria said with a nod, having nearly forgotten the term. She shook her head slightly and sighed. Pulling off the highway, Maria turned down the road for the town house and pulled into their parking space.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:15 pm

Keith chuckled, "I've had some experience" He said, his tone dry.
"Alexi and Maria want me to come work for them, when I'm not doing angel stuff" He grinned, "I'd refused for awhile, but now with you working, it would seem I have nothing to do, so maybe I will" He shrugged, "Though, I dunno, it can't interfer with my angelic duties" He frowned, shaking his head, his silver tattoos almost shining under his shirt. he was still sore as hell, exahusted though he didn't let that show to Alayna, she'd just worry otherwise.

---

Serena kicked her feet absentmindedly, "So like when we spend the night at Uncle Demitri's?" She asked.
"Exactly" Alexi replied, "Besides, you guys will have lots of fun with Keith and Shaye, they're pretty cool" He sincerly hoped the twins would be okay. They hadn't met the other vampire couple, nor had they ever spent the night with people they didn't know.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Alayna sipped her drink as she watched, nodding occassionally to show she was listening. Hearing that Keith was offered the job, Alayna nodded gently.
"If that's what you want to do love." she said. Glancing over her shoulder as one of her favorite songs came on, Alayna chuckled at Maddie before looking back at Keith. She raised her eyebrows at the mention of his angelic dutites. Something he always mentioned here and there, but never fully told her about.
"Are these the duties you're not aloud to tell me about?" Alayna asked with a small smirk, bitting down on the straw of her drink, swinging lightly on her chair.

------------

Nick sighed, unbulcking himself as the car pulled in front of the house. Maria smiled and got out going to help the children down from the car before running across the street to unlock the door--

Only to find Carlos standing on the other side. Maria's eyes widended. "Carlos? What happened?" Maria asked, seeing the nearly healed brusing under his eyes and the marks below his collar.
"Nothing, it's fine." Carlos said. "Keith called. You went to the palace?"
"Yes. We took the children." Maria murmured. Carlos nodded, stepping back and letting them all walk in, smiling at Nick and Serena.
"Heard you saw the Palace and the Queen today." Carlos said. "You'll have to tell me how it went."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:43 pm

Keith muttered an angry curse in his normal tounge, the language of the gods. It was a bit like latin, but a lot different.
"Alayna, I know it bothers you that I can't tell you want I'm doing, believe me, I understand. But you have to, in turn, understand there are certain things about me, about my kind that can't be revealed, not to anyone" He shook his head.
"I'm already pushing some major angel limits by remaining on earth to be with you" He sighed, shaking his head. Alayna hated that he could never tell her what he was doing, but in all honesty, he just couldn't tell her. His angelic life, that part of him, would always be seperate, and his duty to God, to his family, was not something he could ever reveal, especially not to a human, even if he loved her.

---

Alexi was rather startled by Carlos' sudden appearance.
"Hey" He said, arching an eyebrow at the other vampire. He shook his head, chuckling softly.
"Looks like you had fun" He grumbled teasingly, Alexi was generally happiest when in a physical fight.

Serena smiled, looking up at her Uncle, she too noticed the injury, but ignored it.
"Uncle Carlos" The little girl said, hugging his leg tightly yet gently.
"It was fun, but a bit scary" She smiled up at him.
"Mommy and Daddy are going to a Ball" She laughed, though it soon turned upset.
"So we have to go to someone elses' house to be babysat"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:08 pm

((Meep, sorry! Got a little carried away xD))

Alayna sighed. "I wasn't being serious." She murmured. "I know you can't tell me. I get that." Sipping from her glass, Alayna glanced over her shoulder. "I'm gonna check on Maddie." she said, swivilling out of her seat and disappearing in the crowd. She'd come to make up to Keith for ditching him earlier, but obviously she couldn't say anything right.
Walking up the steps, Alayna sighed and shook the thought from her mind. A cold hand touched her shoulder and Alayna jumped back in surprise. She gasped, turning to see the gorgeous man behind her. Correction-Alayna told her-this was a vampire. Alayna gave a soft smile, but hard eyes were still looking her over.
"Sorry. I thought you were someone else..." the vampire said.
"Oh. Well I'm just passing through..." Alayna said, nodding to the DJ booth doorway.
"Have we met before?" He asked instead, and that time Alayna caught his England accent. Maybe he knew Maria.
"I'm a friend of the Draq family." Alayna said with a smirk at the man's surprised face. "Maybe you've seen me here. I come on occasion with the owners, Maria and Alexi."
"Oh. Maybe then." He said with a nod. "I'm Shawn, by the way." He said, extending his hand.
Alayna smiled lightly but she didn't like the feeling in her gut. "Alayna." she answered before turning away sharply and going up to the booth.

"Who was that?" Maddie asked, looking up at Alayna curiously as she walked into the booth.
"Some vampire named Shawn..." Alayna murmured, rubbing her forehead gently. Maddie was looking at her critically but Alayna smiled in reassurance and Maddie readjusted the bass and volume as the song changed. "Look at you, little DJ" Alayna said, stroking back Maddie's hair.
Maddie smiled. "Jason taught me." she said, rubbing her eyes gently.
"Getting tired?" Alayna asked, to which Maddie shrugged.
"Can you get me something to drink?" Maddie asked, nodding to her empty glass on the table. "It was just Coke and Cherry." Maddie said, chuckling at Alayna's gaze. Alayna smirked and nodded, kissing Maddie's forehead before going back downstairs with her glass.

------------------------------

"Oh it was a blast." Carlos grumbled back, shaking his head to show he was only being sarcastic. Maria narrowed her eyes at her brother as he picked up her daughter. She walked over to the living room where she set her bag down and slowly paced as she walked around.

"Oh the Queen isn't all that bad." Carlos said with a sympathetic smile. "She's actually a very nice old lady." Carlos said with a chuckle.
"You've met her?" Nick asked.
"Yes I have. Many times actually." Carlos admitted as he walked with the kids towards the livingroom as well. "Well, I don't think your mum expected me back so soon..." Carlos murmured.
"I already made arrangements with Shaye." Maria said, looking over at him.
"That's alright. They've got room for one more guest." Carlos said, setting Serena down with a soft wink.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:16 pm

Keith sighed, shaking his head. He really shouldn't have snapped at Alayna, but he was so damn frusturated right now.
He was soon caught up in his job again, barely paying attention to anything else. He rubbed a tired hand over his face, feeling a familiar hand on his shoulder.
"Hey Mitch, shouldn't you be at the door?" He asked, barely turning.
"Nah, I'm on floor now, got Kevin to watch the door" The tall vampire said, grinning.
"Figured I'd let you know I was here" He explained.
"Thanks man, how's the floor anyway?" Keith asked curiously.
"Had to remove a few humans, some idiots picking fights with a few of my kind, removed them more for their safety then anything else" He explained.
"Ah, sounds lovely" Keith said, chuckling.

---

Serena smiled as Carlos picked her up, her arms wrapping around his neck instantly.
"You mean you'll come?" Serena asked, eyes wide. The little girl would feel a lot better with her Uncle there, since she knew and trusted him.

Alexi laughed, "Fine by me Carlos, I'm sure the twins would feel better, since they haven't met Keith or Shaye" He could see how tense Maria was, and knew she was annoyed with her older brother.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Alayna found that her seat was still vacant and she sat down again with the empty glass. "Maddie would like another Coke and Cherry please." she said with a small smile. She looked over to see Mitch and she smiled a greeting with a soft nod.
Then a thought hit her and Alayna glanced over her shoulder subtely. "Hey Mitch...the blonde guy in VIP with the glasses..." Alayna murmured, looking back at the doorman. "Do you know who he is?" she asked, bitting her thumbnail gently.

------------------

"Will you really?" Nick asked, grinning since he hadn't had much time to spend with his uncle anyway.
"That would be a good idea." Maria said, looking at her brother sternly. He simply nodded, basically ignoring Maria's hostility.
Carlos looked at Serena and Nick and smiled. "Of course. We'll held out later on tomorrow. Sound good?" he asked.

Maria sat back, leaning against a wall, arms folded across her chest. "Nick, Serena...it's getting late. Time for showers." Maria murmured.
"Can we watch a movie after?" Nick asked, glancing at Serena as he stood up slowly.
Maria smiled lightly. "Sure love."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Keith made the drink, chuckling softly.
"Demitri and Kristen are gonna kill me, pumping the kid so full of sugar" He said, though he frowned as Alayna spoke to Mitch.
"You mean Shawn?" Mitch asked, "He's a regular here, friend of Alexi's or something. Why?" He frowned, "C'mon Alayna, I'll take Maddie her drink with you, I wanted to check on our young DJ anyway" He figured Alayna could tell him what was going on.
"See you later" Keith said, smiling at the retreating backs of his friend and girlfriend.

---

Serena sighed, "Okay mom" She said, slipping away from her Uncle and trailing after her twin to the showers.
"You wanna go first?" She asked Nick, figuring they'd take turns like they always did.

Alexi sighed, he could tell by the look on Maria's face Carlos was about to get an earful.
"Maria?" He asked, looking from sibling to sibling, a small frown marring his pale, yet stunning features.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:12 pm

Alayna shrugged and held her hands up defensively. "I'm just the messanger bird. She asked for the drink." she said. "Thanks Keith." she called as Mitch grabbed the drink and followed her back across the dance floor.
"I don't know who he his." Alayna said. "He stopped me on my way up to check on Maddie a few minutes ago. He thought I was someone else or something. Gave me the creeps actually." Alayna murmured, rubbing her hands together gently and sucking her teeth. Her palms were itching with her bent up power she'd been trying despiretly to contain for a while now. Whenever she was nervous, it always got worse.

"Mitch!" Maddie called, looking up as Alayna and Mitch wandered into the booth. "How am I doing?" Maddie asked, a somewhat coky grin on her face as she nodded towards the dance floor. Alayna chuckled softly.
"I'm digging the tunes." Alayna admitted to which Maddie gave a thumbs up before pressing a few buttons as the song changed.

-----------------------

"Yea, I'll go first." Nick murmured, since it was his turn after all. He really wanted to know what was about to happen downstairs, but he would probably get into serious trouble for easedropping now. Finding clean clothes, Nick also grabbed a towel before going to hop into the shower.

"I won't be too loud." Maria said tightly, knowing that Nick's hearing was developing. Though if that's exactly what Alexi was quesitoning her about, Maria didn't really think about that. Sharp black-brown eyes were staring at her brother, who looked too exhausted to be angry.
"What's been going on big brother?" Maria asked sweetly. "First you disappear on a 'business' call...then you forget to send my invitation from the queen--" Maria was off the wall and standing with her hand grasping Carlos' shirt, revealing the fang marks and scratches across his neck and shoulder. "And now this?" Maria hissed.

"If you calm down, and let me go, I'll tell you. But until then you're not getting a pence from me." Carlos said, shaking his head tiredly. Maria growled but released her brother, wandering over to Alexi. It wasn't exactly the best way for Maria to deal with her worry, but her anger and frustration was just that; worry. She hadn't seen her brother this drained and beat up in a long time, and it worried her greatly that she didn't know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Mitch frowned, "Shawn creeped you out?" He sighed, "I'll keep an eye on him Alayna, but you should know, he and Alexi are pretty close" He warned, "He has VIP status at this club, but I'll make sure he leaves you alone" He finished as they entered the DJ booth.
"You're doing great kiddo" He said, smiling at Maddie.
"Keep this up and Jason will be taking more and more vacations" He winked playfully.
"Just let me know if you get to tired okay, and don't forget to keep the door locked and only open it for me, Alayna or Keith" It was the golden rule for when any of the children were in the booth.

Keith winced, rubbing a hand over aching shoulders.
"Tired beautiful?" A soft, husky, masculine voice sounded behind him. Keith stiffened and turned.
"Oh hey Joey" Keith muttered, shaking his head at the vampire.
"I could give you a messauge?" The roughish vampire offered.
"No Joey, I'm fine" Keith half-smiled, though he had always felt uncomfortable around Alexi and Maria's other bartender. Joey was gay, not that Keith had a problem with that, not by a long shot, just that Joey had always made him feel mildly uncomfortable.
"Well gorgeous, if you get to sore, let me know" Joey winked, sliding away to continue serving drinks.

---

Serena nodded to Nick, flopping cross-legged on the bed to wait for her twin. She sighed, wondering vaugly what was going on downstairs.

Alexi sucked in a breath as he saw Carlos's abused body.
"Why didn't you tell me?" Alexi growled, his eyes heating up with annoyance that one of his family had been injured.
"I could have gone with you" He growled, his voice raw, rough.

Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:35 pm

((Hahaha I kinda picutre Joey as this really huge buff dude and he's acting all feminine xD That made my night.))

Alayna nodded. "Which is odd. Usually I'm fine around vampires. As ironic as it sounds. He's Alexi's friend though?" Alayna asked, a small frown on his face. "He sounded British to me. I thought moreso of Maria than Alexi..." Alayna murmured but she shrugged her shoulders anyway, saying it didn't really matter.
"No, it's fine." Alayna said quickly, when Mitch said he'd ask the vampire to leave her alone. "I just didn't know who he was. I've been here a few times and never really noticed him." she said with a small smile.

Maddie pulled the headphones off after the song got into the second chorus and took a sip from her soda drink. She grinned at Mitch and raised her glass. "That would be fun." Maddie said. "I'll keep the door locked." Maddie sighed. She was more than capable of handling herself, but she followed this one rule as to not get on Alexi and Maria's bad side as well as her parents.
"When's closing time tonight?" Maddie asked, picking up one ear of her headphones and listening for a few seconds before looking over at Mitch curiously.

----------------------

"I didn't think it would get so out of hand." Carlos muttered with a hiss of a sigh as he sat back in his chair. He pinched the bridge of his nose and rubbed his eyes.
"And I suppose you didn't think we'd be back so soon when you found the house empty huh?" Maria asked. To her, it seemed like Carlos had thrown the shirt on last minute when he heard the car pull down the street and stopping at the house. Carlos sighed, looking up at his sister with a deep expression. Muttering angrily in spanish, Maria took a deep breath and sat down as well, though she was far from relaxed at the moment.

"Vlad and Keith took care of the big issues we've had this spring." Carlos said, taking a deep breath. "But no one can ever make a clean cut when it comes to these things..."
"Define this big issuse. Someone please. Or heads will roll." Maria said, honestly fed up with the fact that something serious had happened, no one had told her, and she still didn't know the full details.
"Love it was just a threathening coven." Carlos sighed.
"Alexi said you were driven underground!" Maria said, catching herself from becoming too loud.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:46 pm

OOC: He is =] Haha, I figured I'd introduce a fun new character. Hehe, I sort of like Joey, despite him being all into Keith.

BIC:
Mitch sighed, "We close around two kiddo, or later, it is a saturday" He said, shutting the door as he and Alayna left. He waited until he heard the lock click, and then glanced at Alayna.
"He is english, but him and Alexi go way back, I mean further then Maria back" He said, "He ran with the Draq's for awhile, was a good friend of Alexi's, but he decided to branch off for awhile, came back recently" He shrugged, "Either way Alayna, you look like dinner to a lot of the guys and girls in here, if anyones making you uncomfortable, let me know" He followed her down the stairs, supressing a small groan as he saw Keith and Joey talking.
Joey was another pain in his ass, another old friend of Alexi's, though he actually like Joey, he was still a pain in the ass.

Keith sighed, shaking his head as Joey wandered off. He frowned, taking a sip of water, which was all he ever drank when he was working.
"How's Maddie?" He asked as Mitch came over.
"Good, she really enjoys DJing" Mitch responded, wordlessly accepting the bottle of blood Keith handed him.
"Haha her and Nick have something in common then" Keith responded, grinning.

-----

Alexi let out a low groan, "I said it was no big deal" He grumbled, shooting Carlos a look. He was going to get his head torn off here, especially since him and the others had tried to keep the info from Maria. She had been extremely pregnant after all, and they didn't care to tell her about the situation.
"It really was no big deal, a group of idiot new borns" He shrugged, "They only went underground because the New ones were causing a lot of destruction in their attempt to eradicate Keith's coven" he sighed, "It would seem, that despite Vlad's help, a few escaped, and Carlos I'm guessing has just been rounding up some loose ends" He looked at hte other vampire for conformation.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:04 pm

Maddie nodded to Mitch and Alayna. "I'm not tired." she said, taking another sip from her soda. She hopped down from the seat as Mitch and Alayna started to leave and she tossed the lock on the door before going back over and turning up the volume a knotch or two to dance around in the booth.

Alayna ran her fingers through her hair and sighed softly. "Yea, I know." she murmured, shaking her head. "If he says anything to me again, I'll let you know." Alayna compromised as she walked back over to the bar. She looked at Keith, then over at Joey with a small laugh as she sat back down at the bar.
"Little girl seems to have a nack for it." Alayna admitted, nodding lightly to the beat of the music.

--------------

Maria sighed deeply to surpress a growl. She crossed her arms over her chest and leaned back in her seat, looking from Alexi to Carlos until Alexi started explaining. This time the story had a few more details in it then the last few times.
She looked over at her brother as Alexi did, and Maria could see something flash behind her brother's dark brown eyes.

"Essenstically yes." Carlos said with a tired nod, resisting the urge to massage his sore shoulder.
"So when did you run into un-expected trouble?" Maria asked, having not forgotten that little detail as she stared her brother down. Carlos sighed deeply and rubbed his temple.
"Swear to me right now that you won't have a fit." Carlos murmured.
"You can't be serious-"
Carlos answered hotly in Spanish, and this time Maria did growl, but she answered back and Carlos looked relieved.
"Cassandra Morriano is back in Oxfrod. That's where I was. She was leading one of the few bands were haven't disruptted just yet."
Maria's grip on the armrest was making the furniture creek. Usual brown eyes were completely black and Maria shut her eyes, taking a deep breath. Slowly she opened her eyes, stood up and walked out of the room. Carlos sighed heavily.
"She'll cool down in a bit. I wouldn't advice you to follow her though..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Alexi looked from Maria to Carlos as they began to speak spanish. He let out a small, annoyed growl, watching his wife worridly.
"What the hell?" He gasped, seeing her eyes go black. He had no idea who they were talking about, or why Maria had just mutilated a chair.
"Guys?" His voice tense as his protective instincts surfaced. This was, after all his wife, his family, and he felt a need to protect them. He hissed again, icy blue eyes looking from brother to sister.
"Explain" He muttered, it wasn't a question. He was older then the two, and his anger made him become more dominate then normal.

Serena stepped out of the shower, dressing in her PJs quickly, looking at her twin.
"Come on" She said, skipping down the stairs, only to stop as she saw the sight in the living room.
"Oh" She gasped, seeing her angry father, beaten up uncle and worried mother.
"Daddy?" The soft voice whispered.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Carlos sighed deeply. He rubbed his shoulder before sitting up and letting his elbows rest on his knees. "This happened a while ago. Back when Maria was here in England and you were still in Russia. Actually...I think it was a little after our visit to Russia when your brother moved into the house that now belongs to Demitri and Kristen..." Carlos murmured, rubbing his neck now.

"That's besides the point. Maria wasn't herself to say the least. Looking back, it was probably some side-effect of long term seperation from you." Carlos said. "The two of you had been together long enough for your bodies to recognize you soulmate but you hadn't fully bonded yet." he explained. "Maria was, for a lack of better words, troubled. And it only grew worse and worse. One night was out...the details are really sketching but she ended up running into this other vampire; Cassandra Morriano. And to make a long story short, they didn't get off on the right foot. Cassandra was a very, very young vampire at the time. Reckless plus Maria's past state of mind...well she almost killed the fleding. Problem was, this Morriano had connections that came back to haunt us for a whole year." Carlos murmured. He caught his next statement when he heard the twins.

Nick gasped as Serena was about to walk downstairs. He'd been listening since he'd gotten out of the shower, and he knew now wasn't a good time to leave the bedrooms. He didn't have enough time to catch his sister, and so ended up following after her.
"Serena..." Nick muttered, tugging on her sleeve.
"Come on, upstairs." Maria said, coming out of the kitchen with two bottles in her hands. "We'll set the movie up on the DVD player from the plane ride."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Alexi frowned, "That is a long time ago" He murmured, "So now this vampire is back in town, and once again targeting your-our-family?" He growled, that was dangerous, especially with the children. They made a perfect traget for anyone who wanted to harm his family. He stiffened, hearing Serena's soft, anxious voice. Forcing himself to relax, he shook his head, smiling at his daughter.
"It's alright sweetheart, go watch a movie with Nick" He reassured, walking over to kiss her head. He knew Serena was sensitive to people around her, not like Maddie, she didn't physically feel things about them, only about Nick, but her own emotions could be set off, occasionally, by her parents or those she was close to.
"Damn" Alexi said, once the twins were gone. "Lovely" He sighed, glanicng at Carlos.
"Will it be safe to leave them?" He asked, he knew the other man would answer honestly, which was why he trusted Carlos so much.

Serena smiled brittly at her father, letting her mother usher her and her twin upstairs. Immediately she climbed into the bed with Nick, wanting to be close to her twin right now, and if they were watching a movie, they'd have to share. She knew her mother would be exasperated, but she didn't want to be far from her twin.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:51 pm

"Oh wait, it gets better." Carlos murmured as Alexi went to reassure Serena who was then tugged back upstairs by Nick and Maria. He rubbed his chin roughly before sitting back in his chair.
"Apparently, cause I had Keith do a litle digging back then, this Cassandra girl was a nobody. One minute she was human, then next a vampire, and a damn well known one. She disappeared off the map for a few years and came back with a Goddamn militray fortress. So, naturally, she targets Maria. I don't know if she's ever told you about her "dark" years?" Carlos murmured, glancing upstairs to make sure Maria was sufficiently distracted.

"Well we had to keep Maria under. And you know how stubborn she gets sometimes. We couldn't let her out of the house, or leave her alone. They was always someone on her tail the moment she stepped out of the door." Carlos said. "And she wouldn't listen to reason about it either. She thought I was being over-protective." Carlos shook his head softly and sighed.
"Anyway, Morriano has return to merry-old-England and is of course joining our enimies." Carlos murmured. "So long as Maria isn't seen with the children, they'll be fine. You might want to watch your back at the Ball though. I don't know how high Morriano's connections reach. I'm going to talk to Keith when I take the twins to the country house."

Nick took Serena's hand instantly as they walked back upstairs. Wordlessly they scrambled into bed while Maria quickly hooked up the DVD player, resting it on the bed between them. Maria was too stressed to even dote on the fact that the twins would probably be sharing a bed tonight. She handed them each a bottle and presed play. She leaned forward and kisses each of their foreheads before walking downstairs.
"I tried to warn you that something was happening..." Nick mumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Alexi sighed, "If this person is so on wrecking Maria's life, I'm sure she already knows we're here, and with children" He frowned, not wanting to endanger the twins.
"Just keep a close eye on them Carlos..." He trailed off, he knew all about Maria's dark years, though she had never really gone into detail.
"Its fine, I can understand, we did the same thing with Demitri after his werewolf attack" He shuddered, "Believe me, the young are often don't want to listen" He chuckled, glancing up as Maria came down.
"How are they?" He asked, looking worried.

Serena nodded, "I know" She said, snuggling close to her twin and staring wordlessly at the DVD player. She yawned, glancing at the window, feeling a bit uneasy. She shuddered once or twice, a small frown on her face.
"What movie?" She asked, looking at her brother as she hadn't been paying attention when Maria set it up.

OOC: How do you feel about the twins getting 'kidnapped' by the new threat?
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:18 pm

Carlos winced. "She's not entirely bent on wrecking Maria's life..." he murmured. "We haven't had any issues until recently. Your talking close to a ten year gap. That a long time for anyone to hold any animosity. Maria's anger is just the vampire side of her that's countering her worry." Carlos murmured as his sister decided to rejoin them in the living room.
"A little worried." Maria murmured. "Otherwise fine." She sighedly heavily as she collasped to the floor, resting her back against Alexi's knees. "She's honestly here?" Maria half whined.
Carlos nodded gravely, standing up to get some ice from the kitchen. "She looks a bit different too. I think she colored her hair. Almost didn't recognize her at first." He said as he walked out of the living room. Maria groaned. "Wonderful."

Nick sighed, sipping from his bottle quietly. "I didn't even see." He mumbled. But as the menu came on screen, it showed to be Princess and the Frog. "Yay." Nick mumbled sarcastically. There was no way he was going to be focused on the movie. Or sleeping at all tonight.

((Um, I don't mind, but there's a lot of twists in this little plot...actually, yea it might work.))

BIC:

Kristen gasped sharply. She propped herself up on her elbows, having been laying on her back, and looked around quickly. Still in her room. Kristen sighed with relief. Her heart was pounding, and her breathing was coming in short gasps again. Rubbing her face, Kristen took a deep breath to gain control and glanced over at the clock. Two thirty?
Of all the hours...Kristen heard soft giggling then, and a door close downstairs before hearing Maddie's door closing upstairs. Oh...Keith must have gotten back...Kristen glanced over at the empty half of the bed. That explained where Demitri was...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:25 pm

OOC: I figured =]
Haha I'll orchestrate it, but you'll have to play the one woman, you know who I mean.

BIC:

Alexi smirked, "Carlos, vampires are long lived, one of the ways of passing time is grudge holding" He said, chuckling as he glanced at Maria.
"Well, as long as they're okay" He felt bad, he didn't like the twins seeing that side of him, even though it played a huge roll in who he was. He frowned, "Everything will be fine love, believe me" He reassured softly, though his own mind was working a mile a minute, all focused on defence of his budding young family.

Serena shuddered, "I don't like the shadow men" She groaned, hiding her face. Neither twin knew how to work the DVD player, but it was shocking that her mother would decide to put this on was a bit stunning to the girl.
"Mom never makes mistakes..." Serena muttered, shaking her head agitatedly.

---

Keith sighed, listening to Demitri as the vampire set off on a lecture about dangerous angelic duties.
"Look I know none of you like what I do, even though you have no idea what it is, but I'm fine, just a little sore" Keith said.
"Go to bed, will discuss this tomorrow" Demitri grumbled, shaking his head and sending the angel off, ignoring Keith's chuckle. He stalked back into the bedroom, seeing Kristen awake, he tried to calm himself.
"Sleep love, it's early"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: