Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:44 pm

Leo was able to make his rounds easier this morning. There were less kids to heal, and nearly all of Apollo cabin was cleared out. He knew there were still campers in Demters cabin, so he had them moved back to Apollo's cabin. By the time noon rolled around, the camp was back to its normal swing. The weather was mild, the sun was bright and the snow was gone. Leo stood outside of Demters cabin, just watching in mild amazement. No one who hadn't been there wouldn't have guessed that this peaceful camp had been under attack at the start of the week. Leo sighed, running his fingers through his hair before turning into the cabin. Aria and Keith still needed to be moved, but Leo had a feeling he should keep them there...unless Keith wanted to move.

Posideon Cabin would be liveable again now that the weather was bareable. And there was only so much that Leo could do for Keith to begin with.
Aria was awake again when Leo showed up. She was slowly braiding different strands of her air, staring off into space. When she heard Leo come over, Aria looked up with a small smile but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:43 pm

Keith shifted, yawning and slowly dragging his eyes open. The noise of the other campers woke him, though he didn't really seem to want to be awake.
He yawned, stretching and looking around curiously, he didn't say anything, just looked like he was trying to understand what was going on.
"What time is it?" He finally muttered, his eyes fell on Leo, which basically told him that the sun was up, but that was it.

He rubbed his eyes, wincing at the pain in his hand, and how exahusted he felt. He wasn't sure what was going on, and he was really confused. He rubbed his eyes again, looking at Aria expectantly, figuring that she'd help him out.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:43 pm

"Around noon." Aria murmured, letting her hair be as Leo started tending to Keith. She realized he was basically cleaning Keith's hand and then rewrapping it. She glanced up at Leo before looking down at Keith's chest.

"How ya feeling?" Leo asked softly, tugging at the bandages around Keith's chest. Aria glanced around before slowly sitting up and swinging her legs over the side of the bed. Then she realized she was still wearing the same clothes; tattered and bloody blue jeans, and a long sleeved maroon shirt.
"How are the others?" Aria asked.
"Mostly healed. Just you two that are still bed ridden." Leo answered.
"You cleared out this cabin." Aria noticed. "Do we have to leave?" She murmured, glancing between Keith and Leo.
"Not unless your both up to it." Leo said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:51 pm

Keith sighed, "Noon?" He grumbled, shaking his head, and closing his eyes as Leo began to clean up his injuries. He sighed, shaking his head again, "We can move to my cabin" He muttered, "If it's alright?" He asked Leo. He wanted to go back to his cabin, Demter's nice, but it wasn't home. He sighed, looking from Leo to Aria, guessing he didn't really have a say in the matter, considering that he was the most beat up.

Sara sighed, getting dressed reluctantly and throwing another log on the fire. She sighed, shaking her head and yanking a brush through her thick hair. She wasn't really sure what to do, she was starting to feel upset and claustrophobic.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:52 am

Leo nodded. "That's what I came to ask. If you're well enough, you can go back to your cabin. The weather's ten times better now." Leo said, knowing that Keith's cabin wasn't exactly weather-proof. Aria looked from Keith to Leo. She winced as she tried to draw her knees to her chest. Looking down, Aria moved away her shirt to reveal the bandage's around her waist. She pulled them away slightly to look at her skin.
"Wonderful." Aria murmured; her skin was still raw and healing, and she would undoubtable have another scar. Aria didn't even want to know how her back looked. Looking back at Keith, Aria smiled lightly.
"Feeling up to a walk?" she asked. She felt fine. Not a hundred percent, but she would be able to walk all the way to Posideon cabin.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:31 am

Keith nodded, "Yea, I'm definately up for a walk" He smiled, carefully sitting up and hesitantly pulling his shirt on.
"You gonna come stay with me? I have enough room" He murmured to Aria, wondering if she'd go back to Hermes. He wasn't sure if Tania and the others would let her, but it was her choice. He sighed, kissing her cheek and glancing at Leo.
"We can head over on our own, I doubt someone's gonna let me end up in a snowpile" He nodded at Aria, winking at Leo and chuckling. "Besides, Sara probably needs you" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:44 am

Aria nodded gently. "I'd rather be with you." she murmured, slowly standing up and pulling her worn out boots on. She winced as she stretched, her back twinging painfully. She stayed leaning forward against the bed for a moment as the pain waved over her and then went away. Rolling her shoulder, Aria sighed deeply and stood up fully.

Leo stepped back and nodded gently. "There's not much snow outside to begin with." he said with a shrug. At the mention of Sara, Leo realized he'd been gone for most of the morning. "Right. Take it easy man." Leo said, before pulling the sleeves back down on his jacket and heading back towards his cabin.

"Sure you'll be alright?" Aria asked softly, standing on Keith's side of the bed now. She looked down at herself with a frown. She shook her head though and looked back at Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:55 am

"I'm fine" Keith murmured, waving to Leo. Hesitantly, he sat up, and carefully stood, swaying a bit.
"I'll be fine" He said, shaking his head and looking at her reassuringly. "And you're definately allowed to stay with me, whenever you want" He said softly, shaking his head.
"Are you sure you're alright?" He shot back at her, shrugging his jacket on.

He sighed, taking her hand, "Come on, let's go" He said, he was not looking forward to this, but he was looking foward to being in his own cabin again.

Sara sighed, still brushing her hair, though now it was more to take her mind off of whatever was going on. She sighed, shaking her head and glancing up, waiting for Leo, though she wasn't sure how long he'd be.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:07 pm

Aria moved to stand in front of Keith as he swayed. She smiled lightly, surprised at how much taller he still was then her. Standing with her boots on, the top of Aria's head could rest under his chin if he looked down.
"I'm alright." Aria murmured softly, taking Keith's hand with a content sigh and letting him lead her out of the cabin. She was worried; the kids in the cabin hadn't been completely hostile, but no one had come to seen her other than Leo. And when she was with Keith, everyone pretty much stayed away. She had yet to see Tania, or James; Katie already expressed her dislike for Aria...Mike was dead...Aria hadn't even seen Sara since the attack...and Leo seemed to be on the fence. Keith was the only person Aria really had. At this thought, she moved closer to him, as if seeking protection like a small child afraid in a crowd.

Leo knocked on his cabin door twice before walking in. He was holding his shoulder gently as he kicked off his boots. Shrugging off his jacket, Leo walked over to Sara, kissing her lightly on the forehead.
"I'm sorry love." Leo murmured. "I didn't mean to stay away so long." he said with a sigh, sitting on the bed and laying back gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:13 pm

Keith glanced down as Aria shifted closer to him, and instictively he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her into his side protectively. He sighed, thankfully most of the snow was gone, so he didn't have to forge a path, he doubted he had the energy for that. He glanced around, most of the outside campers were watching them, which was a bit akward, though he ignored it. A few people called out greetings and expressed their pleasure at seeing him well, but none spoke to Aria. He took that as a better sign then if they were rude, but he was sure it affected her.

Sara glanced up as Leo came in, relief stamped on her face.
"No worries" She smiled brittly, "I figured you were helping people out" She said, smiling. "You go move Keith and Aria like you planned?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:24 pm

Aria was glad that Keith's arm came around her. She was staring down at the grass as they walked. Ocassionally she heard the people calling out to Keith, but she didn't see the people staring at them. She was glad no one was saying anything against her. If they did...Aria wasn't sure if she'd punch them in the face, or ignore them. Keith wouldn't probably enforce the later of the choices.
The walk seemed to go on forever, and as they passed the last of the crowded cabins, Aria's world spun. She winced and slowed down to a stop as she held her head. A shudder ran through her, but Aria was able to open her eyes afterwards. She rubbed her forehead softly before giving Keith a slight smile.
"I'm alright." she murmured.

Leo nodded gently as he closed his eyes, still rubbing his shoulder softly. "Yea. They decided to go to Keith's cabin." he murmured, wincing and pulling his hand away with a rough sigh. Opening his eyes, they were a rich golden brown, though after a deep breath, they were returning back to chocolate brown.
"How long you been awake?" Leo asked softly, looking over at Sara then.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:28 pm

Keith slowed as Aria did, worried for a moment, though she said she was fine. "We're almost there" He murmured, relieved as they finally made it to his cabin. He sighed, nudging the door open, it had been added it seemed, for winter and privacy.
"Come on" He murmured, it was warm inside, the fire was going, someone obviously cared. He led her to his bed, and immediately flopped down exahustedly, his body aching much more then he had let on during the walk.

Sara glanced at Leo, 'You okay?" She asked curiously.
"A few hours, since ten maybe?" She said, shrugging and looking at him with a small sigh. She looked at him, frowning, "Seriously, what's wrong?" She said, patting the bed next to him, wanting him to come sit with her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:38 pm

Aria sighed in relief as Keith led her up and inside teh cabin. She needed to sit down. she had told Keith she was fine, but now she was dizzy. Lightheaded, almost afraid that she would pass out, Aria sat down quickly in the first place she could find; a chair just beside the fireplace. She held her head in her hands, waiting in anxiety for the epsiode to pass. Aria leaned back in the chair, slidding so that her head rested comfortably on the chair and she closed her eyes. She clenched her hands into fists a few times, hoping that would keep her awake, but it didn't.

"Hmm?" Leo asked as he walked over to sit on the bed next to Sara. "Yea, just my shoulder." he murmured, waving it off like it was nothing. He layed back gently though, wrapping on arm loosely around her waist. That was a bit of a lie; his shoulder was throbbing from the blow he had taken during the attack. He hadn't let Aaron fully heal him during all the fighting, and he'd been ignoring it all throughout the last few days while he was healing the other injured campers. Now though, that his body finally had time to catch up with Leo, his shoulder ached down to his back and his arm felt stiff and tense.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:44 pm

Keith frowned, getting up again as Aria didn't come join him.
"Oh love" He murmured, seeing her asleep in the chair. He figured the walk had taken more out of her then she had initally thought. Grabbing some water, he poured it on his hand, pressing it on her hand, and letting the water rush over her, healing her aches and pains, though it took a lot out of him. Breathing harshly, he broke the contact, relieved she had stayed asleep, and managed to make his way to the bedroom, collapsing on top of the blankets and falling into a restless sleep.

Sara frowned, "Oh" She murmured, shaking her head, "Want me to rub it" She said softly, "I can't heal, but I give a mean back rub" She said softly, lying her head on his shoulder, smiling lightly. She had missed him when he was gone, even if it had just been a few hours. She smiled, kissing his cheek, "I don't mind" She said, though she doubted he'd let her, since her arm was still messed up.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:02 pm

Leo smiled lightly, though it looked mildly forced. "No love it's fine." he said. Any other day, Leo would have gladly taken the offer. However at the moment, his shoulder hurt at the touch. He wasn't sure what he had done to it, since his healing didn't work on himself, but it was slightly serious. Not enough though to push Leo to his own cabin for a healing. Things weren't that bad yet.
"I'll be alright." he murmured, kissing Sara gently. At the moment, he just wanted to hold her.
"I love you." he whispered quietly. Even though it was close to two in the afternoon, Leo felt drained and exhausted almost to the point of sleeping through the day.

Aria had felt Keith's hand touch hers. She had felt the coolness wash over her, but she couldn't force herself to wake up. She knew Keith was healing her, but she was too exhausted to say anything. As Keith slowly healed her, Aria was pushed farther and father into a deep sleep.
His deep laughter rang in her ears, and Aria's eyes shot open. She gasped shrewdly, her heart racing. Her eyes darted around as she tried to gain her barings. Realizing she was just in Keith's cabin, and it had all been a dream, Aria leaned forward as the tears came. She covered her face to surpress the sobs, firguing Keith was still asleep, though it was early evening now. Standing up, Aria walked outside to the deck, not wanting her crying to wake Keith up.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:09 pm

Sara frowned, noting how forced his smile was. "Want me to go get Leah or someone?" She asked, she didn't want him to sit and suffer, not when it was something that could be healed. She noted how tired he was, and sincerly hoped Aaron hadn't messed with him, though, she doubted it, since she had been watching Aaron like a hawk when he had healed Leo. She curled closer to him, "I don't mind" She said softly, any of Leo's siblings would come to help him, no problem, and she knew none of them would mind, not after all he had done.

Keith shifted, yawning and stretching out. "Owwww" He grumbled, shaking his head before drifting off to sleep again.

Luke wandered up to Keith's cabin. Keith had forgotten some of hsi stuff at Demter's cabin, and he was returning it, mainly cause he was bored. Walking up, he frowned, wondering if he should knock, or just sneak in and drop the stuff off. Sighing, he eventually settled for knocking, and stood, the glove Katie had made for Keith loosely hanging from his fingers.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:27 pm

Leo sighed deeply. The thought of being healed again wasn't exactly a pleasent thought...He shook his head like a child who was refusing medicine.
"It's not that bad." Leo murmured, closing his eyes softly as he rested against Sara. "It's probably cause I'm tired that it's bothering me." he mumbled, hoping to reassure her, as well as himself. "It wasn't bothering me yesterday or the days before so..." Leo simply shrugged, resisting the reflex to wince at the movement.

Aria shuddered as she slowly begain to calm down. She rubbed her face quickly, hearing a knock on the door. Pushing herself to stand, Aria wrapped an arm around her sore waist as she walked back inside.
Opening the door, Aria rubbed her eyes to make it seem like she had just woken up and added a yawn for effect. "Hello?" she asked blinking as she looked at the guy in front of her. He was cute...so she firgured he was a son of Ahprodite, though Aria didn't recognzie him. "Something up?" she asked with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:35 pm

Sara frowned, "You know, just because you don't like being healed, doesn't mean it's not necessary" She grumbled, shaking her head. "It probably didn't bother you because you didn't let yourself realize how hurt you were" She grumbled, "I'm going to get Leah" She muttered, getting up and begining to pull her boots on, "Besides, if you get laid up, you wont be able to help if anything else goes wrong" She muttered, looking around for her jacket.

Luke looked suprised at Aria's sudden apperance.
"Oh, hey" He said, shaking his head, "I'm Luke, Sara's half brother" He figured she knew Sara, everyone knew Sara.
"Um, I just came to drop Keith's glove off" He said, shaking his head, "Katie had it made for him, and it got left in Demeter's" He said, handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:03 pm

Leo sighed as Sara stood up. He firgued it would be pointless to argue with her at this point. Rubbing his face, Leo sat up slowly, resting his back against the wall as he sat on the bed. His arm came to rest in his lap, where it wasn't bothering him so much.
"You're jacket's on the chair." he murmured, nodding to the desk across from the bed. He closed his eyes, rubbing them again, trying to stay awake.

"Oh." Aria murmured, taking the glove gently from Luke. It was heavier then Aria had imagined, and then she realzed it was a left-handed glove. Keith was missing two figners on his left hand...Aria smiled lightly at Luke.
"Thanks. I'm sure he'll be looking for it." Aria said with a soft nod.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:10 pm

Sara smiled, "Thanks, I'll be right back" She said, kissing his cheek and disappearing out the door. Shaking her head, and making her way across the camp.
"Leah" She called, seeing her friend up ahead.
"Sara, hey" She said with a small grin, "Can you come heal Leo for me?" Sara asked, smiling.
"Um, sure, but what happened?" She asked, "Um, he got slashed, back during the fight, he was healed, but not completely" She said, "His shoulder's bothering him" She explained.
"Oh sure' Leah said, nodding at Sara to lead the way.

Pushing the door open, Sara walked in, followed by Leah. "Hey Leo" Leah said with a small grin.
"Let me see what's going on" She said, sitting down on the bed next to Leo, a small smile on her face. Sara sat down opposite them, on the desk chair.

Luke smiled, "No problem, I don't think he wanted it to get lost" He said, waving to Aria absentmidnedly and disappearing.

Keith sighed, eyes flickering open as he heard voices. "Aria?" He muttered, rubbing his eyes curiously. "What's going on?" He grumbled, shaking his head, sitting up exahustedly, wondering what was up.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:26 pm

Leo growled lightly as Sara left. He rubbed his face, frustrated with the fact that he was so tired at the moment. He leaned over on the bed, laying on his side, conflicted between wanting to sleep and not being able to. It felt like ages before Sara finally came back, but with Leah. Leo waved lightly before moving onto his stomach so that Leah had full acess to his back. He didn't care what happened at this point; he was too tired.
Aaron had partically healed Leo's shoulder since Leo had stopped him mid-way. The gash itself was still an open wound though it hadn't bled. If Leo had agitated it enough, like shot a few more arrows, the gash would have ripped wide open again.

"Thanks." Aria murmured, closing the door as Luke left. She looked down at the glove with a curious expression before hearing Keith calling her. She walked over to him, laying the glove down on his bed-side table.
"Luke came to drop that off." Aria said, rubbing her nose, which was still red from crying. "He said you left it back in the cabin." she explained.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:32 pm

Leah chuckled, "Finally caught up with you, all the healing eh?' She teased, sittnig down and spreading her fingers on his back, letting her heat spill into him. Sara chuckled, watching sympathetically, as Leah worked her stuff.
Finally, the girl leaned back, "There, all patched up" The wound was healed, though the muscles would still be sore.
"Thanks Leah" Sara said, seeing the girl out. She smirked, waving to her firend as she sat down next to Leo.
"Not so bad" She teased, kissing his cheek and pulling the blanket up around him.

Keith nodded, "Oh, that was nice of him" He frowned, looking at Aria.
"What's wrong?" He asked, realizing she had been crying. He mentally kicked himself, he shouldn't have fallen asleep, not when she needed him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:44 pm

"Gues so." Leo muttered, wincing slightly as the heat cut through his skin. He kept his face down in the blankets and tried to relax. He didn't understand how Sara could fall asleep when he did this. To Leo, it hurt like hell. He could feel his skin being rushed into the healing process, and it wasn't exactly pleasent.
As Leah finished, Leo sighed deeply in relief, rubbing his shoulder gently as she left. "I don't know how you can stand that." he grumbled, shaking his head as Sara wrapped that blankets around him. He realized how exhausted he was, and before he knew it, Leo was out cold.

"Hmm?" Aria asked, rubbing at her face in fear that there was still teardrops on her cheek. "Oh, nothing....just...a nightmare." Aria sighed, not really wanting to keep anything from Keith anymore. She sat down gingerly on his bed, rolling herself up close to his chest, just wanting to be near him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:49 pm

Sara smiled, "I'm just lucky" She said, smirking as he passed out. "Silly boy" She murmured affectionately, "You wore yourself out" She grumbled, sitting next to him, and grabbing her book. Normally he was the one fussing over her, not the other way, but she didn't mind. She smiled, happy at the idea of being able to take care of him.

Keith sighed, "Ah" He said, wrapping his arms around her, "Besides nightmares, how do you feel?" He asked, kissing her cheek, not wanting to upset her to much or anything. He sighed, cuddling her, though he was still tired.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:53 pm

Aria shrugged indifferently, pulling the blankets over her as well as Keith pulled her closer. She rested her head on the matrice, almost burring her face into his chest. She felt better when she was closer to Keith, though whether or not it actually helped Aria didn't know. It did help her emotionally though. She'd been kept away from him too long.
"I've been better." Aria murmured with a soft shudder.
"How are you?" Aria asked, looking up with a wirey smirk at the cheesy switch of spotlight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next