Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:25 pm

Demitri shrugged, smiling lightly. "We'll just have to take a second honeymoon" He said, chuckling. He really didn't mind taking care of her. Sighing. He arched his back, letting her rub the knots out. He shifted, "Just tell me when I have to worry" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:00 pm

"A second honeymoon?" Kristen echoed. She knew it wasn't out of Demitri's means and it sounded like a tempting idea. She smiled, rubbing into Demitri's back a bit more as he shifted around. "I still think you should call Sven." Kristen murmured as she rubbed his hard shoulders. "Just incase." It had been a few hours since her last contraction-if that's what they were, so Kristen wasn't too worried yet. If Sven needed to, he could get here faster then any jet.

Maddie mumbled softly as her body slowly made her wake up. She yawned in a canine fashion before rubbing her eyes and looking around the room. She frowned, deeply confused for a moment. Where was she? In Vlad's room? Why? Maddie scratched her head with another yawn. Then the memory came back to her and she smiled softly. Pulling the blankets back around her, Maddie giggled and burried herself in the covers
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:06 pm

Demitri nodded, grabbing his phone and calling his brother. After a hurried conversation, he hung up. "He's on his way, he'll be here in a few hours" He murmured, "He says to text him or call if anything else happens" He murmured, stretching catlike on the bed. Looking up at her with content smile, though he was a bit concerned.
"Well, what would you like to do? More movies? Or more do you want me to get you breakfast?" He asked, shifting so he was lying on his back, dangling off of the bed.

Vlad glanced at Maddie, chuckling at her actions.
"Morning" He said, reaching over and pulling the blankets, exposing the hidden girl. "Guess what?" He said in a singsong voice. Tickling her lightly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Kristen sighed, leaning back as Demitri made the phone call to Sven. She smiled, rubbing her well developed stomach at the thought of a new child. Looking back as Demitri finished his conversation, Kristen nodded in agreement. She felt better knowing Sven was on his way here. Seeing Demitri nearly falling off the bed, Kristen giggled. She ran her hand over his exposed skin lightly, knowing he could barely feel it and he'd want more.
"No, I'm not hungry." Kristen said, shaking her head as if to reenforce her statement.

Maddie squealed in surprised as Vlad pulled away her blankets. Instinctively she rolled up into a ball, burrying her face into Vlad's side. Not the smartest idea, since he started to tickle her and she had nowhere to go. Laughing, Maddie tried despritely to keep her breath.
"What?" She finally managed to plead.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:04 am

Demitri laughed, nodding his head as she ran her fingers down his side.
"And I'm the tease" He grumbled, shifting and looking up at her, his eyes mock annoyed, though of course she was correct in her thoughts, he always wanted more attention.
He frowned, shaking his head and holding himself up, which for a normal, human, would be extremely hard or even impossible. He flopped back, letting himself dangle again, wondering vaugly when glad would get there.

Vlad laughed, and ceased his tickling.
"Well, one, we're going to see Kung-Fu Panda two, in a few hours" He winked, "And two, Uncle Sven just left to go see your mom and dad, which means, the baby is on the way, and will be here in the next few days, maybe even tonight" He said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:39 pm

"Don't act like you don't love it." Kristen murmured. "Otherwise I may stop." she said, pulling her hands away as if to demonstrate her point. She chuckled before putting her hands back on his shoulders and rubbing them gently.
"Oh." Kristen gasped, the pain coming back, catching her completely off guard. Her hands froze on his back for a moment before they clenched into fists. Taking a deep breath, Kristen relaxed while the pain passed. She sighed in relief. "Ok...that hurt." Kristen muttered, shaking her head gently.

Maddie was still giggling even though Vlad stopped. She was laying on her back, and had to tilt her head to see his face straight. She grinned at the idea of Kung Fu Panda, and the excitement was clean on her face. She could sense how good of a mood Vlad was in, and it was helping to keep Maddie's mind from the small jabbing in her chest.
For a moment, Maddie looked confused, hearing that Sven left. She rolled onto her stomach and sat up, placing her hands down on the matrice in front of her. About to ask why, Vlad beat her to the punch. Maddie's eyes went wide.
"Mommy's having the baby now?!" She asked, sounding worried and excited at the same time.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:47 pm

Demitri frowned, shaking his head and looking at her critically as she mentioned the pain.
"Are you okay?" He asked, twisting and pulling her onto his chest. He sat up, keeping her in his lap and carefully rubbing her stomach, as if to help sooth her. He hated the idea that she was in pain, but he knew it was normal for someone going into labour to feel pain, it just sucked. "Sven'll be here soon" He said softly, kissing her cheek, still caressing her stomach.

Vlad laughed, "No, not right now" He said softly, "She's going to be having the baby soon" He said, "I'm sure they'll call us soon and let us know what's going on" He smiling. "Don't worry, alright, your mom will be fine, your dad's with her, and so is uncle Vlad" He said, smiling and kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:12 pm

"I'm fine." Kristen said, chuckling as Demitri moved quickly, wrapping his arms around her and holding her comfortably. "It's not that bad honestly." she said, hoping to reassure him. If he was asking her how much pain she was in, Kristen was glad he couldn't feel it. This alone was going to be rough...Kristen didn't want Demitri to suffer to...even if it was a good kind of suffering.
"I know." Kristen murmured with a nod. She closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath and resting back against Demitri. The pain was gone, but Kristen felt drained because of it.

Maddie's jaw fell open slightly. "Aww...I wanted to be there." she murmured, though now she would be thinking about her parents all day. Maddie gasped softly, pressing a hand to her chest and rubbing as if to make the ache go away. She frowned for a moment, mumbling to herself before taking a deep breath.
"When's the movie?" Maddie asked, looking up at Vlad, wanting her mind on something else.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:17 pm

Demitri sighed softly, "I'm sure its not that bad" He murmured, "But allow me to fuss" He said, still rubbing her stomach and kissing her cheek.
"You know, this is all new for me, let me enjoy every minute of it, even it is fussing over you in pain" He grumbled, kissing her cheek again, wanting to fuss. He sighed, letting his fingers run over her stomach, shaking his head. "Gods love, I just can't believe this" He murmured softly.

Vlad smiled, "Its at two, we're going to the afternoon showing" He said gently, "I got me, you, Maria and Alexi a private theater, so we're gonna go out for a bit lunch, and then have a bit of a party" He said, "Maria and Alexi already agreed to come, so, whaddaya think?" He asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:29 pm

Kristen laughed and shook her head. "This will probably be the last time I let you fuss over me." she muttered. Kristen found it odd that she was even letting Demitri fuss in the first place. Usually she would tell him it was fine and just deal with it. Now though...she almost wanted Demitri to fuss. And since he was fussing, Kristen didn't mind.
"You enjoy fussing over me?" Kristen murmured, chuckling at the thought.

"Oh ok." Maddie said with a nod. "That's sounds good. Is Alayna and Keith gonna stay home?" she murmured, wondering if the vampire had talked to the second couple in residence. Maddie hadn't seen much of them since the wedding. Maddie's hand went up to her neck, and she sighed in relief, glad to know that Keith's silver chain was still around her neck.

Alayna groaned softly as her body protested for her to wake up. She yawned, rolling onto her back to glance at the clock. Seeing what time it was, Alayna groaned again; she'd slept in. Alayna's eyes shot open again and she looked back at the clock. She could see the numbers! She could see everything clearly again. Letting her gaze travel around the room, Alayna smiled but it slowly turned into a frown. Ok, long distance was a bit blurry...she couldn't see too far out the window, but the whole room was in focus. Alayna grinned and fell back on the bed with a content sigh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:42 pm

"Unless you get pregnant again, then I have grounds to fuss" He said, shaking his head and cuddling her. He knew she didn't mind right now, which was odd, but he figured it was byproduct of the pregancy, and he'd take it. He sighed, rubbing her stomach absentmindedly, enjoying the feeling.
"I don't even know what to say love, this goes beyond my wildest dreams" He murmured, shaking his head, almost embaressedly.

"I asked them, it depends on how Keith feels though" He murmured, "Though, I think they'll come" He winked at her, "Its a party for you, after all" Him and Sven had spoken to Demitri before they left, asking if they could throw a little party for Maddie. Both her parents had thought it was a wonderful idea, especially for getting her mind of things.
"We're gonna be going soon, so why don't you go get ready?" He asked, nudging her.

Alexi shifted, shaking himself awake. "Maddie's party is happening soon, we should get ready" He murmured to Maria, figuring he'd need her help for stuff, well for everything.

Keith shifted, "Morning' He said, seeing her awake. He had been lying in bed reading. "Are we gonna go to Maddie's thing today?" He asked her curiously. If she could see, he thought they should go, if not, then they'd stay here.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:55 pm

Kristen chuckled. "There's always that possibility." Kristen murmured. She sighed quietly, though the sigh sounded more like a purr then an actual sigh. Kristen didn't notice. With her eyes closed, and her head resting against Demitri's shoulder, Kristen was as relaxed as she could ever be. And his hand continued to rub her stomach, which felt reassuring. The baby kicked and shifted around slightly while Demitri was rubbing her stomach, which made Kristen laugh.
"Good to know I can still surprise you." Kristen said with a content smile.

"Oh ok." Maddie said. She nodded in agreement and hopped down from the massive bed to go to her bedroom for clothes. She grabbed one of her infamous denim skirts, a white tank top and the denim jacket that went with the skirt. She debtated between her ballerina flats and her leather boots, before finding a pair of socks and pulling on her boots. Finding a brush, Maddie ran it through her hair a few times before grabbing her jacket and leaving her room to go back to Vlad.

Maria was in the process of braiding her hair when Alexi finally woke up. "Yes, I know." she said, finding a hair tie to tie her hair off with. Tossing the braid over her shoulder, Maria stood up from her chair and walked over to Alexi. She leaned down to kiss him softly. "How are you feeling?" she asked quietly.

Alayna blinked, looking over at Keith. "Oh, morning." she said, rolling over to sit up and kiss his cheek softly. She smiled at him before he reminded her of Maddie's party that Vlad was throwing. "Oh that's right." Alayna murmured. She vaguely remembered Vlad and Keith talking about it last night. Most of yesterday was somewhat of a blurr...
"I'm a bit nearsighted, but sure. You're feeling up to it?" Alayna asked, tilting her head curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:13 pm

Demitri rolled his eyes, "You always suprise me, I just dont act suprised" He said, winking at her and chuckling. He sighed, eyes amazed, once again, at the feeling of the baby inside her. "Its true, when I was turned, I gave up all hope of having a family, children" He said, shrugging, "Now, with you, all of this is such a suprise" He said, smiling at her.

Alexi sighed, "I feel like shit, but I can deal, plus, I wanna go to Maddie's thing, Kung-Fu Panda's a good movie" He said, sittnig up gingerly. "Help me get dressed?" he asked, relieved he couldn't blush, he hated needing help with everything, but she could help, and she would.

Keith smiled, "Yea, I feel like it'd be the right thing to do" He said with a small smile. "I wanna hang out with Maddie, I haven't seen her in awhile, plus, she must be upset over her mom and dad being gone" He said, "So I'd like to try and help take her mind off of that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:33 pm

"Then you should act surprised." Kristen murmured. She yawned and rubbed her face, nearly falling asleep. Her soft converstation with Demitri was barely keeping her awake. For some reason that Kristen didn't even know, she was tired.
"Yea this surprised me too. I didn't even think vampires could have kids." Kristen murmured, frowning softly. "Cause you're supposed to be the living dead..." Kristen teased, chuckling softly.

Maria nodded gently, kissing Alexi's forehead. "Sure love." she said, walking over to his dressed for a pair of jeans and a shirt. "Long sleeves again?" she asked, glancing over her shoulder for the answer, two different shirts in her hand at the moment, jeans drapped over her arm.

Alayna nodded. "Alright." she said, standing up to take a shower. The warm water felt good, and Alayna felt ten times better as she stepped out, wrapping in a towel, her hair soaking wet. She twisted her hair up into a bun so that it wouldn't drip too much while she walked out of the bathroom to get her clothes. She grabbed a pair of loose jeans and a flowing long sleeved shirt before going back into bathroom to change.
Alayna came back with her hair a bit more dried, though still in a bun; wearing the jeans and the artful shirt. The sleeves stopped at her elbows, though more material flowed around her forearm and hung at her wrists when her hands were at her side.
"Waht time is the movie?" Alayna asked, looking for her earrings and necklace.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:45 pm

"We are, but, we still use blood to survive, just not ours. It insures that we can procreate, everything has to continue there race, so we can have kids. I'm sure that Sven could better explain it" He said, shrugging and kissing her cheek.
"Go to sleep love, I'll be here" Demitri said, shaking his head and pulling the blankets up.

"Longsleeves" Alexi agreed, he probably wouldn't wear shortsleeves again in awhile. He sighed, shaking his head, "I'm sorry about all this love, you have to take care of me again" He said gently, "But, thank you, I appreciate it" And he did, with all his heart.

"Two, but we're going out to lunch first" Keith responded, dressed in a white long sleeve dress shirt, with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of jeans. He sat on the bed, sliding his socks on and tying his shoes. He glanced up at her, and rubbing his eyes.
"So, I guess Vlad rented us a private theater for this" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:53 pm

"Mm...I thought you just injected certain people with your venom when you bit them to make more vampires." Kristen murmured, slowly falling asleep. She could hear Demitri's voice, lurring her into sleep and she smiled softly.
"Only if you stay..." Kristen whispered, almost despritely. She didn't want Demitri to leave...and when Kristen hear him say that he would stay, Kristen nodded, turning her head against his shoulder and falling asleep completely.

Maria nodded, grabbing the gray long-sleeved shirt and dark denim jeans for Alexi to change into. She smiled to reassure him and kissed him gently. "I don't mind." Maria said, and she probably would be for a while now. Once Alexi was dressed, Maria nodded in approval, though she ran her fingers through his hair a few times before she found it to her liking. "There. Did I forget anything?" Maria asked.

"Oh alright." Alayna said, sliding her ipod into her pocket as she fastened her small golden hoop earrings. Looking up at Keith, Alayna smiled lightly. Walking over to him, she smoothed out the collar of his shirt, unbottoning one more botton on his shirt.
"I haven't seen you dressed like this in a while..." Alayna murmured fondly, tilting her head gently. "You look good." she said with a smirk, reaching up on her tip toes to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:05 pm

Alexi sighed, "No, I don't think you forgot anything, unless you want to dress me up more" He teased, kissing her lightly as she finished. He appreciated everythihng she was doing, even if it was sometimes aggrivating and embaressing. He sighed, kissing her again, "Shall we go?" He said, looking at her softly.

Keith shrugged, "I felt like dressing up" He said, smiling at her and shaking his head. "You look pretty" he murmured, "Shall we get going, I'm sure the others will be getting ready to go" He said, hugging her lightly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:12 pm

Maria laughed softly. "Talk about playing dress up." she muttered with a smirk. She sighed as Alexi kissed her and she nodded as an answer to his question. She grabbed her purse and pulled on her flats before leaving the room behind Alexi.

Maddie was sitting on the top of the living room couch, a sudden habbit she had picked up, swinging her legs back and forth, letting her heels hit against the back of the couch rhtymically. Seeing Maria and Alexi, Maddie grinned.
"Where are we going for lunch? Vlad won't tell me." Maddie asked, rolling her eyes gently.

Alayna smiled, hugging Keith back gently before nodded. "Yep. I'm reading." she said, taking his hand and letting him lead her outside. Although her vision was back for the most part, Alayna was almost certain she would need glasses since she couldn't see close to five feet in front of her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:19 pm

Alexi smirked, folliowing behind Maria, grinning at Maddie.
"Well, if Vlad won't tell you, I guess it's a suprise" He teased, winking at her and sitting down beside her on the couch. "Don't worry, Vlad's good at suprises" He said with a small smile, shaking his head and looking at Maria and sighing softly. He could be happy for Maddie's sake, but it was still a bit obvious he was mildly upset.

Keith smiled, leading Alayna, "Hey" He said, blinking for a moment, suprised at the sight. He could see that Alexi had casts on, though they were well hidden. He smiled, "When are we leaving' He said gently, shaking his head and grinning at her. He kissed Alayna lightly, a small sigh escaping him.

"Ready to go?" Vlad sang out, smirking as he came into the living room. "I got us a taxi, since that way we can all go together" He said, smirking and scooping Maddie up affectionately.
"Ready?" He asked her, smiling at the others.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:25 pm

"Awww....Lexi..." Maddie whined, bouncing on the couch in excited anticipation. For all that she loved surprises, she hated waiting for the results. Waiting was torture to the six year old.
"Maddie." Maria said sternly as the child whined. Maddie sighed and her shoulder's fell in slight deflation at Maria's motherly repremanding.

Alayna chuckled softly as Keith lead her downstairs. She smiled at Maddie's anticts, giving the girl a little hug before looking over at Maria and Alexi. She could sense the tension, but she thought better about asking questions. As Keith kissed her, Alayna grinned softly. She jumped as Vlad called out, having been caught off guard.

However deflated Maddie had been when Vlad reappeared and picked her up, her spirits were raised again. She laughed and rolled up the sleeves on her jacket like she was getting ready to do something serious.
"I'm all set." Maria said, to which Alayna nodded in agreement.
"So where are we going?" Maddie asked, looking expectantly at Vlad.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:31 pm

Alexi smirked, though he didn't comment, Maria knew what was acceptable, and what was not. He smiled, shaking his head and gently rubbing his fingers against his face. That's all he had to use, his fingers, and only the tips. He sighed, shaking his head and rising as Vlad appeared, "I'm ready whenever" He said, standing beside Maria, letting her orchestrate what was going on.

Keith chuckled, smiling at Maddie and Vlad, "I'm ready" He murmured, shaking his head and smirking. He watched Alexi curiously, wondering what was going on. He sighed, Maria would either tell them, or she wouldn't, it wasn't his business to pry.

Vlad shook his head, "That's my little secret" He said, basically, he was having the lunch catered, at the theater he had rented. It wasn't a typical theater, it had couches, tables and a movie screen, so they could eat, goof around and then watch the movie.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:55 pm

"Is the taxi on its way?" Maria asked, pulling her purse tighter on her shoulder. She wasn't sure if Vlad was asking if they were ready to leave now, or ready to leave in general. Either way, the answer seemed to be yes. She smirked, looking at Vlad as he held Maddie. She'd never seen Vlad so affectionate over someone before. She had always viewed Vlad as something close to the strong silent type: he only ever intefered if there was an issue with a loved one. Seeing him this happy and carefree was a whole otherside Maria had never seen.

Alayna laughed softly as Maddie tried to crowbar an answer out of Vlad. She leaned back slightly against Keith, a soft smile on her face as her mind wandered as it was prone to do. She was excited for Kristen and Demitri to return...a thought hit her then, and Alayna straightened to look around. "Where's Sven?" She asked.

"Can't I have a hint?" Maddie half pleaded, bright blue eyes dancing joyfully. Hearing Alayna's question, Maddie turned around in Vlad's arms to look back at Alayna
"He went to go see Mommy and Dad." She answered with a grin.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Vlad glanced at Maria, "Should be here any minute" He said, shaking his head at Maddie, "Nope" He said kissing her forhead. "My little secret" He said shaking his head and glancing at Alayna.
"Kristen went into labour, supposedly, so Sven left early to go stay with them, since it seems the baby's on the way" He responded.

"What?" Keith and Alexi said in unision, "Kristen's going into labour?" Keith finished, shaking his head and smiling.
"Wow" Alexi murmured, shaking his head in suprise. "Who would have thunk it would happen so fast" He muttered.
Keith shook his head, glancing out the window, "Taxi's here"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:01 pm

"What?" Maria asked at the same time as Alexi and Keith. There was a smile on her face tough and she laughed. "Oh that's fantastic! They'll be coming home with the baby!" Maria said, jumping slightly in her excitement. Alayna laughed and ran her fingers through her hair
"Oh my God." Alayna said, shaking her head. Maddie giggled and calmed down as Vlad kissed her forehead.
she looked up when Keith said the cab was hear. "Yay!" She said, jumping down from Vlad and heading for the front door.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:06 pm

Keith smiled, watching Maddie run outside. "Better catch her, or she'll be harassing the cabbie" He said, watching Vlad snag his jacket and wallet and follow the girl outside. Opening the door, he let Maddie hop in and slid into the back beside her. He figured Keith and Alayna could sit in the very front, and then Alexi and Maria in the middle.
"Well, I can't believe it'" Alexi said, trailing after Vlad, looking suprised as he slid into the seat by the window and furthest from the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: