Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:55 am

"She's tired, to me that means sleep. To her it means stay up and watch movies until she passes out form exhaustion." Zero said with a shake of his head.

Andy smiled and shook her head. She wrapped her arms around Keith's neck and kissed his nose.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:02 am

"Do you know why that is?" Adrian asked, his voice quiet.
"She has or had at least, horrific nightmares when she first came to live with us. Keith and I woud constantly have to go wake her up, only to find her covered in blood, or trying to hurt herself. Since then, she hates actually going to sleep" Adrian said.
"Passing out is the best she can do at this point"

Keith grinned as he walked downstairs, "See? You love being carried"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:42 pm

Zero stopped playing momentarily to look at Adrian. "I know that. But she's immortal and a big girl. There's a possibility that her nightmares could become real." Zero said, focusing back on the game. Jay looked shocked momentarily. That was the same thing Zero had said to her when she was having dibilitating nightmares too.

"I don't like it at all. But I accept it." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Adrian frowned, shrugging his shoulders lightly.
"I guess how you handle your soulmate is up to you Zero" He said, his voice a mere whisper.
"But how you handle my sister on the other hand..." He trailed off, shrugging once again and focusing in on the game.

Keith smirked, "You love it" He teased, gently placing her on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Zero looked at Adrian. "I'm not about to ruin the good mood. Okay? Just drop it." he said, focusing intently on the game.

Andy scoffed. "I love you." She said, grabbing fistfuls of his shirt and pulling him down on top of her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Adrian chuckled softly, though he ignored Zero's comment. He wasn't exactly the good mood type, even before he had lost his eye sight. He was probably the 'emo' of the group, even though he didn't subscribe to any such lables.

Keith smiled, "Awe I love you too" He said, letting her drag him down.

Meanwhile, upstairs Shaye had, in fact fallen asleep, only to be woken up a few minutes later. Rubbing her eyes, she glanced up, something had woken her up, but she had no idea what.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Zero sighed. "Here, Jay, play." Zero said. "No way." Jay refused. "I'm not a video game person." She said, shaking her head. Zero sighed. "You win." Zero declared. "I'm done. Sorry Adrian." He said, standing and walking upstairs.

Andy smiled. "Do you?" she teased, pressing her forehead to his.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:59 pm

Adrian glanced at Jay, "It's okay" He said, his head tilted curiously in Zero's direction.
"You don't have to play, we can do something else" He knew she wasn't a fan of video games, and he was gamed out.

"Of course I do" Keith growled, his voice low, sensual almost.

Shaye was leaning out the window, something had tapped the window, she was sure of it. She pushed the curtains aside, hanging out to see if a tree branch was close enough to brush the glass, unfortunately, there wasn't a tree even close to the damn house.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:03 pm

Jay smiled. "What do you want to do?" she asked.

Andy smirked. "I'm glad." She murmured, returning Keith's tone of voice.

"Shaye?" Zero questioned, his hands appearing at her waistline, pulling her back in, "What are you doing?" he asked, closing the window behind her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:05 pm

"I honestly don't care" Adrian said with a small shrug.
"What are you in the mood for? Or are you comfortable just reading?" He asked, smiling lightly.

"Mmm, good" Keith said, slipping under the blankets and pulling Andy to him.
"I missed you" He muttered, kissing her softly....

Shaye let out a small yelp of surprise as Zero suddenly grabbed her from behind and pulled her back insde.
"Trying to see what hit the window" She muttered, pointing to the small, but noticable crack in the glass.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:08 pm

Jay looked at Adrian. "What are you going to do? Sleep?" she asked.

Andy's smile was sensual as Keith pulled her to him. "I missed you too," she murmured against his lips.

Zero rolled his eyes. "You are not a detective." He said. "You can't go around investigating stuff that you have no idea about." He said. "It can get you killed." He said, pulling the curtains closed sharply.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:11 pm

"No, I can watch, err, listen to the TV. Plus, Andy's been teaching me to read brail, so I could always read as well" Adrian said, shaking his head at her.

"Good to know" Keith winked, smiling softly at her.

Shaye frowned at Zero's sharp tone and attitude.
"Can I ask what I did to upset you?" She asked, arching an annoyed eyebrow.
"Zero, something hit the window, anyone would look" She said, shaking her head.
"It's what people do" She honestly couldn't believe he was annoyed at her over curiosity, curiosity anyone would have.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:30 pm

Jay smiled softly. "Are you sure?" she asked.

Andy kissed him again on the lips, wrapping her arms gently around his neck.

"You aren't anyone, Shaye." Zero said, tone softening. "You are a shifter slash vampire slash shadow thingy. If anyone knows about you, they could be hunting you. Okay? You could be killed." He stressed again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:49 pm

OOC: Ready for some more random drama? I'm scheming -heheh-

BIC:
Adrian nodded, "I'm sure" He said with a small smile.

Keith grinned, letting Andy wrap around him. He sighed, hiding his face against her neck for a moment, inhaling deeply.

Shaye looked at Zero, before she nodded her head softly.
"I understand" She said, smiling reassuringly at him. "I'm sorry, I'll be more careful" She promised.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:45 pm

OoC: SSOO ready.

BiC:

Jay smiled. "Okay. Here." she handed him the remote and sat back.

Andy smiled. "I probably don't smell very good." She murmured against his hair. He smelled amazing, as always.

Zero exhaled. "Good." He said. "Now get back in bed and go to sleep." He said, pointing at the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:02 pm

OOC: -Cue fire's evil laughter-

BIC:
Adrian accepted the remote, carefully navigating the channels thanks to the technology that allowed blind people to do so.

Keith chuckled, "You always smell good" He muttered, peering up at her with mischevious eyes.

Shaye rolled her eyes at Zero, "Sheesh" She grumbled, though she complied by sitting down on the bed and drawing the covers around her. She was still sleepy, but she was more interested in what had just occured.

Across from Shaye and Zero's bedroom sat a tree, it stood on the edge of the forest facing the house. Concealed within the branches, a pair of eyes twinkled mischeviously, before a small smile curved on a wickid mouth.
"Found you at least" A voice whispered, before the creature disappeared into the trees and headed back towards the center of the deep forest.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Andy smiled. "Thank you. You smell amazing." She said, returning his look with a mischevious look of her own. "What would you like to do?" she murmured, pulling him a bit closer, raising an eyebrow as a hint.

Zero glanced back towards the window and gave the curtains another tug close. "Please, stay away form the windows." he said, shaking his head and sitting down next to her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:17 pm

"I think you know that answer" He said, winking at her as he tugged the blanket over the both of them.
"Mmmm" Keith breathed, scraping his fangs against her neck.

Shaye shook her head, "Why not?" She asked curiously, though she nodded. She knew he was freaked out about something.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:44 am

Andy grinned and helped Keith tug the blanket over them. "I don't think I do. You'll have to show me." She murmured as his fangs grazed across her neck. She grinned wider.

Zero sat down. "I'm paranoid. That's why."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:07 am

Keith smiled, "Oh I can do that" He said, his voice almost animalistic. With a tug, he made sure the blankets covered them both, before he removed his clothes as well as her's.....

Shaye arched an eyebrow, "Paranoid of windows?" She chuckled. "That's a bit extreme Zero, even for you"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:51 pm

Zero's mouth straightened. "Paraniod f you being killed." He growled. "Not windows."

Andy breath that wasn't necessary, quickened. She smiled at Keith and captured his mouth with her's. "It best be good."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:55 pm

Shaye chuckled, "No windows, got it" She said. "But you could just relax and joke around with me instead of being so worried all the time" She muttered, "I'll be careful, I told you that"

Keith quirked an eyebrow at Andy, "Excuse me?" He teased, chuckling softly...

Sighing, Keith glanced at Andy who was draped over his chest.
"Was it good enough?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Zero nodded. "Good." Then he narrowed his eyes. "We'll see."

Andy smiled. "You heard me," she murmured.....

Andy looked thoughtful. "Hmmmm.. Maybe." She teased. "I think I remember better." she teased. She knew Keith knew that he was the only person Andy had ever slept with because her mother had been devoutly Catholic and Andy was raised "no sex before marriage". Of course, Andy had broken the rule a couple of years after turning vampire and meeting Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:09 pm

Shaye smirked and grabbed her pillow, tossing it at Zero and laughing softly as it hit him, lightly, in the face.

Keith rolled his eyes, "Uh huh" He said, shaking his head at his soulmate.
"Goof" He muttered. Keith knew he was Andy's first, however she was not his first, though she did know that. Keith had been very active when he was a young human, coming from a wealthy family at the time, it had been natural for him and his friends to search for and bed women.

---

Deep in the center of the forest, the small creature stumbled into a makeshift clearing.
"Master' He gasped, his voice achy and dry from exhertion and lack of water.
"The girl, the one you seek lives in the house at the edge of the forest" He whispered to a tall, terrifying man whom was standing as if waiting for him.
"Ah, excellent. Let us leave for now and formulate a plan. This place reeks of vampire, and I can only assume the girl is well protected'
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:12 pm

Zero rolled his eyes, tossing the pillow back at Shaye.

Andy searched Keith's eyes a moment. "Did you love any of the girls you slept with?" she asked. Then she smiled. "It's a girl thing, being nosy after sleeping with you." Then she paused again. "Nevermind, you don't have to answer that." She g;anced away. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next