HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Once Hunters...now Hunted by their own kind{Lit +}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Once Hunters...now Hunted by their own kind{Lit +} Empty
PostSubject: Once Hunters...now Hunted by their own kind{Lit +}   Once Hunters...now Hunted by their own kind{Lit +} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:06 pm

((Yes, another vampire roleplay xD))

Storyline:War. Blind and merciless war that has remained concealed under a cloak of night and shadow. Between four opposing vampire clans, a war that had lasted 3,000 years is slowly coming to a close. The scales that were once on an even balance are starting to tip and the inadequate vampires are left without a choice to make. If things continue on the downward spiral they will be forced into slavery for the victorious vampires, or worse. No more freedom. The only reason for their survival will be to provide entertainment to those triumphant.

The war, like all before and after, brought pain and destruction to each clan. The leaders grew tired of watching their own fall at the hand of brothers and sisters and decided to make a pact. They were ending the war before it destroyed them all with a peace treaty. Most accepted this with open arms, willing to do anything to ensure the safety of loved owns. Some, however, did not believe peace was plausible and created a rebellion.

Secluded, exhausted, and outnumbered, most rebel vampires holed up in their own village well off the beaten path, while the more radical and strong-willed of the group band together and fight; a traveling band of vigilantes hoping to push back the thought of peace.

These vigilantes make their move during the convention, when the four most powerful leaders of the clans came together to sign the peace treaty. Just as the pen was about to write, an explosion shook the building, and the vigilantes believed they killed all those within.

Now, with no strong leaders, the four vampire clans are falling into chaos. Tensions are rising, as each clan suspects the neighboring others of the attack. War is threatening to break after decades of attempts at peace. The rebellion is celebrating their victory, and preparing for the snap of the scale, until they receive word that the leaders of the clans they tried to destroyed are alive.

The clan leaders, though alive, are injured severely. They have no recollection of events prior to them waking up in a rubble of burnt wood, ash and corpses. They have no knowledge of their whereabouts, or who they even are. Though they need to find out quick, and soon, before war breaks out among their kind, destroying their race entirely.

Rules of engagement:
1. Etnlpirate has just as much power of control in this board as I do. Whatever she says, goes.
2.You MUST be literately savvy. We will not execpt anything else. If the leaders feel you're skill may not be up to par, they may request a sample of your intro before admittance is appointed.
3.You must post an intro. I'm not asking for a book, but I don't want a skimpy paragraph either
4.This is a long-term roleplay. I ask that you are patience with myself and etnlpirate when it comes to posting. We will do so as often as we can, ergo we expect the same from all members
5.Please use common sense. OCC is required should you be speaking out of character, and you must ask for admittance to join. Once all slots are full, all slot are full. However, I may permit intros to be posted with open slots. If there is any confusion do not hesistate to pm myself or etnlpirate with your questions
6.Should there be any other rules I have missed that etnlpirate adds, those must be adhered to as well. Happy writting ^-^

So, here's how the story shall begin for us. The clan leaders have just recovered from the incident. They have no memory, and have been found by a friend in their clan who has nursed them back to health after finding them amoung the wrecked. We need clan leaders, as well as friends of the clan. If you choose to have two characters, I don't mind, but you can not have the friend be of the same clan as your leader.
For example, I will be playing the leader of the Eatern Clan, and the friend of the Southern Clan Leader.

Norther Clan Leader-Nevaeh (Etnlpirate)
Norther Clan Friend-

Eastern Clan Leader-Rajani Dellensario (Mystikmage)
Eastern Clan Friend-

Southern Clan Leader-
Southern Clan Friend-Nisha Juliria (Mystikmage)

Western Clan Leader-
Western Clan Friend-Cornelia(Etnlpirate)

((With that said, let the games begin!))

Last edited by mystikmage on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Once Hunters...now Hunted by their own kind{Lit +}   Once Hunters...now Hunted by their own kind{Lit +} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:53 pm

((Yay! It's ready! ^-^ Oh, can I have friend of Western clan? lol Pretty please xD))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Once Hunters...now Hunted by their own kind{Lit +}   Once Hunters...now Hunted by their own kind{Lit +} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:58 pm

{{But of course mi amiga! I shall add the names up....do you know you're character names yet? xD}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Once Hunters...now Hunted by their own kind{Lit +}   Once Hunters...now Hunted by their own kind{Lit +} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:09 pm

((Uh...I believe the clan leader is Nevaeh (no last name xD) and the friend is Cornelia (no last name xD) ^-^))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Once Hunters...now Hunted by their own kind{Lit +}   Once Hunters...now Hunted by their own kind{Lit +} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:20 pm

((Tada! {you have no idea how hard it was for me to figure out that second name's spelling xD}} So now we have to wait for others to join...x_x}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Once Hunters...now Hunted by their own kind{Lit +}   Once Hunters...now Hunted by their own kind{Lit +} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:25 pm

((lmao! xD *sigh* I hate waiting...))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Once Hunters...now Hunted by their own kind{Lit +}   Once Hunters...now Hunted by their own kind{Lit +} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:39 pm

{{Don't we all?}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Once Hunters...now Hunted by their own kind{Lit +}   Once Hunters...now Hunted by their own kind{Lit +} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:36 pm

((...*jeopardy theme song*...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Hunters...now Hunted by their own kind{Lit +}   Once Hunters...now Hunted by their own kind{Lit +} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once Hunters...now Hunted by their own kind{Lit +}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: