Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Last Dragonlord

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

The Last Dragonlord - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Shade laughed as his army of demons gathered behind him. "These are the demons of Tartarus, so powerful that even you can not control them. But wit hthe power of Heaven and Hell, I can. And the piece de resistance-", he said, smiling. He snapped his fingers. A giant angel, wrapped in chains, ablaze in evil dark flames, appeared. "Meet Ragnarok, my own little creation. By taking a Seraphim and a Cherubim, as well as a few demons, and a couple fusion and tainting spells, I have created the most vile being in all existance. And he serves ME!"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:23 pm

Satan hissed, roared, groaned, snarled, and made an array of other unpleasant noises all at the same time. "I will teach you, Alex(this name literally dripping venom as it left his mouth) that no one but God can defeat me." He spread his wings, seemingly tearing them as they moved, only a skeleton of them left when he had them entirely spread. Feathers filled the empty spaces, creating an angel's wings with just a hint of evil. Satan's form bent and twisted, bones jutting from his body then returning as his skin and muscle crawled to cover it. Soon he held the form of a Hell dog, pure red with jaws dripping blood that belonged to no one. He launched himself upwards, cascading towards the Heavens, blinking out of view a second later.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:44 pm

Shade snapped his fingers. Ragnarok's eyes opened, bloodshot and pupiless. He let out a horrible screeching sound, so horrible that it caused Shade himself to scream in pain. the chains broke, and his arms and wings outstretched, revealing a giant , horrible, gaping mouth in his chest, droolnig acid and poison. He had antoher set of eyes below this mouth, and several spikes. He took off into the skies after Satan.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:55 pm

Satan arrived at the Point of Crossing. A short line of people were lined up to speak, but Lucifer just pushed past them and went straight into a large building with protesting angels following him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Ragnarok stopped.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:30 pm

He stopped in front of three great doors, all attached to one door frame. The two on the side could easily opened, but the one in the middle was different. Although made of solid wood, it folded as easily as a piece of paper being made into a fan. About halfway, it bent into a fourth and tucked itself into the ceiling of clouds. Lucifer walked through the ornate doorway without a second thought of how they worked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Ragnarok stepped forward and pursued Satan.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:02 pm

((Sorry, I'll finish the post tomorrow. I'm searching for a picture that got deleted from here.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Dragonlord
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: