HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Last Dragonlord

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:32 pm

Shade turned around and let out a screech of even higher frequency, that pireced even Drommel's ears. He placed a single claw on Dromel, and drew the powewr from him.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:03 pm

Instantly, Drommel's ears regenerated themselves with the demonic power that he sucked out of Shade, then took again what was his. Then he realized something. "Shade. You hold my power. But if I am to return to the Underworld without you, my power will follow me, leaving you to have the life sucked away from you. The spell you cast was of my power, so it too will disintegrate. Now, will you come willingly, or must I go without you?" he said, raising his wings only to pushing them down again as he hovered next to Shade.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:05 pm

Shade laughed wickedly. "Drommel, you are a fool. You know not of who you are speaking too."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:22 pm

"You know not of who you are speaking to. And I do suppose you want me to leave. So I shall. Farewell, Alex." And with the final words, he dived for the ground below.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:39 pm

Shade laughed, and remained on Earth, in his demonic dragon form. "He has no idea...", he said to himself. He then returend to his rampage.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:05 pm

Suddenly, the power lurched and began to slip away from Shade, pulling away his immortality. Drommel was teasing his way into Hell, slowly ripping the strength from Shade's body.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Shade easily recovered the power. "Fool, you cannot destroy the son of Satan...", Shade said to Drommel.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:19 pm

"You cannot take the power you're father has bestowed me. Besides, why would you be his son if you can't even control you're own demonic powers? And besides-" Suddenly he appeared in front of Shade's face "-A hellspawn always keeps his word to a demon." And with those last words, his horns elongated and forced his doggish form as Satan himself stepped out. "Now you are to come to HELL!" he shouted, then grabbed hold of his son, ready to disintegrate into the Underworld.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:20 pm

Shade snarled and broke free from his father's grasp. "never!", he shouted.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:26 pm

Twisted Evil "You will be coming with me." he said sternly, then simply touched Shade and snapped his fingers in a quick transportation spell.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:52 pm

Shade retaliated with a holy lgiht spell that he had learned for just such an occasion. He shielded himself from the impending doom to any unprotected Helldwellers..
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:10 pm

Satan stopped his spell and stared hard at Shade. "I'm coming to the end of my days. Hell cannot exist on Earth. I was hoping you would come to succeed me, since you know what pain is like. But one of you're brothers must do it. You have given up your chance by knowing the spell of holy power. I will return to the Underworld, but I shall take your satanic powers."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:17 pm

"You will do no such thing!", Shade said, smirking. He formed a ball of holy light mixed with hell fame and pushed it into his father's chest, sending the power of angels into the body of Satan. "And I use tainted holy spells. By tainting the power of God, I have become more vile than you could dream of being."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:32 pm

The devil shook his head. His demonic wings rustled with new white feathers. "Perhaps you should have listened to me as a child. I told all of my children that once, I, too, was an angel. In fact, I was the first one for God to make. That is why I'm in Hell. I was flawed. Horribly so. But I still retain some angelic abilities." he said, grabbing his son's arm and pushing a helping of almost pure holy energy into him. "I just perfected working with my demonic powers and chose to work with those is all."

((800th post!))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:08 pm

*knuckletouch*(sweet)"Have YOU stolen the Non-Human sword that Christ is supposed to use to kill you at the end of the world?",Shade asked, presenting a beautiful, angelic looking sword that glistened magnificiently. But it had tinges of evil here and there. Shade had tainted the most holy thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:13 am

"It was never meant to kill me. Humankind was meant to only believe that I would ever die by the hand of God's son. I will die when the old man himself has the courage to destroy one of the only creations that has lived until now." he replied simply. He assumed a sitting position, tucked in his wings, and a demon pegasus appeared beneath him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:17 am

"It still has the power to kill you, father. And I am rather angry with you.", Shade said, smirking. He swung the huge sword at Satan.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:51 am

"It may have the power, but it won't work with your puny hands." he said. The horse reared, and it's skull flew from it's body where the sword connected. It came flying back and reattached in such a way that the horse seemed to have been slapped.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:10 am

Shade laughed. "Father, you apparently have frogotten what exactly I am...", he said. He dispelled the illusion surrounding him, revealing a terrifying creature. It was a twisted creature, covered in black and red eyes, with blackened angelic wings. It had four twisted faces, that appeared to have once been the faces of a man, a lion, a hawk, and a bull. "I am a fallen angel of one of the highest order, fallen soo nafter you fell. I was a cherubim, and had power to rival that of God's! I can easily slay you with the Nonhuman sword!"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:22 am

"If that is true, you are not my son. Only 1 thing can kill me, and you are not it!" he yelled, sweeping his arm to the side. The surrounding area darkened, then burst into flames. Satan had brought them both to Hell. Fire imps danced in the blazes, damned souls skulked in the darkness, flying demons swooped overhead cackling away to spread the message. Shade, the worst son, had returned!
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:53 am

Shade smirked. "You know that you have just made it possible for me to free my demon army. correct?", he said, laughing. He drove the blade of the Nonhuman sword into the ground of Hell, and a huge fissure spread across the ground on either side of the sword. Demons even more terrifying than Satan himself began crawling from the fissure.
Back to top Go down
Nuum_Wistala
Verifier
Nuum_Wistala

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:11 pm

{holy carp. im back but i dont know how to reply to rthat or explain in the rp how i was frozen in a clearing for ????i dont know how long.}
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:15 pm

(oh my god, i forgot this rp was even here! ah.... good times... good times...)
Back to top Go down
Nuum_Wistala
Verifier
Nuum_Wistala

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:59 am

{umm.. any ideas on how i was just stuck there cause i dont know}
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:35 pm

((Ah, Wistala, who was your character? I searched and couldn't find the bio...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Dragonlord
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: