HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Last Dragonlord

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

The Last Dragonlord Empty
PostSubject: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:28 am

Dragonlords are half human with a draconic half, they have the abilities of dragons and the ability to turn into one, they out live true humans (whole humans) by years, and when they die their dragon half takes over there body. They are the judges of human race, countries call to them in time of aid to settle disputes. They live in a mountain place called Dragon's keep, near the true dragons (whole dragons).
When a Dragonlord is born they don’t know what they are, they experience there first change (change into a dragon) in late teens early twenties usually. When they're born there soul is split, as well as the draconic half, the other side of there souls is in there "soul twin" who is there "partner" they do not know who this is until first change. The soultwin is a member of the opposite sex, and is often a lover, only with far greater affection. If something happens to you or your soultwin they know. They can feel when their other halves emotions clearly. A dragonlord will do anything to defend their soultwin, and the bond is unbreakable. Often they are very protective of eachother, and have a hard time being seperated. They go everywhere together, because it is very hard to split yourself in half. Soultwins are also dragonlords (in case I didn't make that clear:P).

Dragonlords also have the following abilities:
They can call up globes (balls) of cold fire. Fire, cold to the touch that is the same colour as their marking. They often use it as a light source. Truehumans can touch cold fire.
Heat spells: They have the ability to warm themselves, water, or the air around them.
Mind Speak: The ability to talk to one another with their minds. (As a dragon they can also talk to truehumans this way). Once and if they become close to a truehuman, they can mind speak them.
Fire: Fire cannot harm them, only fire created by their own kind, or the truedragons can kill or burn them. Too much smoke can choke them.

In Dragon Form:
Healing Fire: The can call up a blue green fire which can be used to heal sickness or injury
Regular Fire: Like all dragons they can breath fire, as well as be protected from fire, save their own.
Flying: Kind of a given.

I play Linden Rathan, the youngest dragon lord who has no soul twin, that’s why he’s the last. Linden does eventually get a soultwin, but she is still in her human form at the start of this RP.

Rules:
-Semi-Lit and up
-No One/two/three liners
-Ask to be a soul twin of someone. Linden gets one eventually, but it’s not expected.
-Your inner dragon is a part of you. His or her name is your last name. Ex. Linden is the human soul Rathan is the dragon soul.
-No more then two characters please
-Violence will happen but keep it in perspective.
-No PP or GM
-You DO NOT have had to read the books to join
-We do need bad guys, (ones who dislike the rule of the Dragonlords) these can be mages, mercenaries, or anything you want basically; except other dragons.
-Do not go ahead with out me.
-Use this bio form:

Bio Skeleton:
Name (human):
Name (dragon):
Age (remember we are centuries old):
Looks (human)
Mark: (Dragonlords have a mark that gives them away, it is something natural, like a birth mark, or a physical disfigurement)
Dragon:
Weapon:
Personality:
Height: (this is important cause it plays a role in dragon size)
History: (dragonlords are not rich, they are born as slaves, or peasants)
Horse: (they ride special horses called Llysanyins they live longer then normal horses, and have more personality, are way bigger, and are faster and stronger, also incredibly smart.

My Character:
Name (human): Linden
Name (Dragon): Rathan
Mark: A wine red birthmark over one eye
Looks: Blond hair, and blue eyes, very tall and tanned. His hair is cut off at the shoulders, except for a small bit at the nape of his neck, which grows unchecked and is never cut off. It is braided into a clan braid. Linden is from Yerrih, and still lives by the laws of his people. He wears loose tunics and breaches, and rarely leaves without his soft, Yerrin style boots.
Dragon: A big wine red coloured Dragon. The largest were-dragon in existence at the current time.
Weapon: A big pure silver long sword. That is almost as old as he is.
Personality: carefree and easygoing has a stubborn streak.
Height: 6 feet 10 inches.
History: Born as a village peasant, joined a mercenary banned at 16, he is a skilled warrior, and the best in the keep.
Horse: Shan, He’s black and 19 hands high. He looks almost like a Friesian, but he is much more elegant, and powerful.
Soultwin: Murynna Lythian

Name: Sarayan
Name: Kemberane
Looks: He is tall, with a muscular, yet rather thin build. He has dark, shaggy hair that falls into his eyes. Kelneth originally, he has naturally tan skin, and almond shaped eyes.
Mark: He has startlingly bright, green eyes. Sarayan usually wears Loose breaches with stiff, knee high leather boots. His tunic is also loose, and belted with a thick, leather belt.
Dragon: In dragon form, his scales are the exact same colour as his eyes. He medium size dragon, with a long neck. He walks on all fours and has spines all down his back, and tail. His wings are batlike, with a light, leaf green membrane.
Weapon: He carries two swords buckled to her back. The hilts of both swords have a large emerald in each.
Personality: He is extrodinarily brave, and often argues with people who disagree with him. He is known as Lord Mayham by many of the Keep's residents for his madcap schemes and elaborate stratgys. He is always coming up with wild ideas, and guesses about stuff, and usually, and to everyones great annoyance, he usually is right.
Height: 5'9"
History: He grew up in Kelneth, one of the six kingdoms. His family was sold into slavery by a rich northern lord. He spent most of her life slaving in fields for lords, or in their houses serving them.
Horse: StormChaser. Storm is black, with a white sock on his left, front leg, as well as a white blaze. He is sixteen hands high.
Soultwin: Lucy

Name (human): Muryanna (Rynna)
Name (dragon): Lythian
Age (remember we are centuries old): 21 years old.
Looks: (human) Tall with long black hair. Her skin is extremly tan. She is slim and fit, as she is the captain of the 'Sea Mist' one of the trading ships of the five kingdoms. She usually wears tight breeches, stiff knee high leather boots and a tunic belted around her hips.
Mark: She has two different colour eyes. One is green, the other is blue
Dragon: In dragon form, she is almost as Large as Linden. Her scales are iridecent blues and greens, like the tail feathers of a peacock. She walks on all fours, and has bat like wings with a thin, light blue membrane. Her spines run fron the top of her head to the tip of her tail and a are a mixture of blue and green.
Weapon: Sailor Dirk (short Sword) and a dagger hidden in her boot.
Personality: Rynna is stubborn and tough. She is fairly young, and slightly prideful. She has a temper, but tries to not let it get the best of her. She is not an overly emotional person, but can be at times. Very protective of her family, Linden and her friends.
Height: Six feet exactly.
History: Rynna is the captain of the 'Sea Mist' one of House Edrons trading vessels. She is one of the junior partners of the family, and was just gifted with her ship. She has yet to change, but will do so shortly. Her family, the Edrons is one of the most powerful families in the Five Kingdoms, but she isn't very high up in the ranks.
Horse: Boreal, an iron grey stallion, standing at sixteen hands.
Soultwin: Linden Rathan

Last edited by fire_stallion99 on Fri May 22, 2009 1:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:02 pm

(I wanna join! Here's my bio)

Name(human):Nobody knows his real name, but most call him Shade
Name (dragon):Cralith
Age (remember we are centuries old):???
Looks(human):He wears a long, flowing, black and red cloak that hides his face and body. In battle, he only has his left arm in a sleeve, letting the other half of the cloak flap behind him. His face is wrapped in black cloth, except for his mouth and eyes. His eyes are bright red, and his teeth look like sharp fangs. He wears tight-fitting black pants, like those that ninjas wear in movies. He also wears a black glove on his right hand.
Looks(dragon):Pure black, red eyes, right wing is torn and tattered, has horns and fangs made of draconium and a long scar over his left eye that looks as if some huge beast dragged its claw across the left eye. Tail is spiked.
Mark:A blood-red seperntine mark that coils around his right arm.
Weapon:A large, two-bladed berserker's axe with a handle made of bones and the blade is draconium(a metal that is deadly to most dragons, but Shade has a natural immunity to it)
Personality:Evil, merciless, bitter, a loner
Height:5' 8"
History:Was born to an extremely poor family, was abandoned at three monthes and joined a band of thieves. He eventually came to rule the town from the shadows, and later. he was shunned by other dragon lords because he used shady, underhanded tactics. When his soultwin died, the dragon lords began to avoid him at all costs as he became bitter and cruel. He eventually left the company of other dragon riders and became evil.
Horse:His horse, Ebony, is black with bright red eyes. Ebony obeys nobody but Shade
Soultwin:His soultwin is dead
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:06 pm

OOC:: Love Shade's bio^^ It's fantastic
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:14 pm

Name(human):Nobody knows her real name, but most call her Lucifer(Which actually means light-bringer, so I don't know why Lucifer is another name for the devil). However, she likes to be called Lucy instead
Name(dragon):Solaris
Age (remember we are centuries old):???
Looks(human):Long blond hair, tight fitting white clothes with blue trim, light blue eyes, and white silk gloves over her hands.
Looks(dragon):Brilliant white with blue eyes and feathery, angelic wings, and no horns.
Mark:A sun-shaped brithmark on her left cheek
Weapon:A golden sword
Personality:Kind and caring
Height:5'1"
History:Lucy was born to a family of slaves, but was treated very kindly. She was forced to go to Mass every day, and thus became very religious. She is adored by most, and shunned by few, and serves as a chaplain for the dragon riders, as well as infantry
Horse:Her horse, Luna, is pure white with green eyes. Luna obeys nobody but Lucy
Soultwin:Sarayan

Last edited by waddledude on Wed May 20, 2009 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:25 pm

OOC: There, I changed my second character to Sarayan
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:28 pm

(ok)
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:30 pm

OOC:: Should we start? People can join as we go.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:46 pm

(i g2g)
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:50 pm

OOC:: Bye^^

Darkness was just falling on Dragons Keep as a large, particularly large dragon landed on the changing strip. His red scales shone in the last rays of sun, before he disappeared, only to be replaced by a tall, blond man.
Linden Rathan, one of the fabled Dragonlords, and supposedly the last of his kind, walked briskly towards the keep, his shoulders slumped in weariness. He had been on an errand for the Lady, the ruler of the Dragonlords. She often sent him on such errands, to ease the pain for him. Seeing soultwinned couples all day, everyday made it almost impossible for the young Draglonlord to continue his life. Sighing softly, he thrust open the large, double doors that led into the main keep. The large room was lit with balls of coldfire, the main light source for his kind. Miserably he moved forward, doing his best to ignore entwinned couples. Soultwins were always extremely close, and it only got harder with time. If it ever got to much, he could escape into the country, or go riding. But the feelings would never go away, the feeling of being incomplete.

Sarayan Kemberane wandered aimlessly through the halls of the keep. His odd green eyes flashing in the dim light. He was bored, which was normal. He turned, hearing loud footsteps behind him. He noticed Linden walking, somewhat dejectedly. Anxiously he began to follow, his curiousity about the younger Dragonlord nearly eating him alive. Linden had been gone for nearly a tenday on a private errand for the Lady, and if he didn't find out soon, he might just go mad. Sarayan was known to his other Dragonlords as 'Lord Mayham' due to his rampant curiousity, hyper attitude, and crazy schemes. He followed Linden all the way to the Lady's private rooms, then was forced to stop as the tall Yerrin entered the room, leaving him to wait. Sirl, the Lady's personal Kir servant grinned at him, knowing exactly why he was there. Before shaking his head and motioning him away from the door. Snarling a curse, Sarayan wandered off, searching for something, or someone else to amuse him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:16 pm

Lucy Solaris walked down corridors and saw Linden Rathan, looking miserable. 'Poor guy. He's the only one without a soultwin. Well, him and Shade, but nobody likes to think about Shade.', she thought to herself. 'Maybe I should try to cheer him up later...', she thought to herself. She saw her soultwin, Sarayan Kemberane. She smiled and walked over to him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:20 pm

Shade snarled as he looked at the bright sun outside the cave he dwelled in. He sharpened his axe againt the cave wall and continued to plot the destruction of the dragon lords. 'They will pay for rejecting me...", he growled as the used a sharp stone to draw a picture on the wall. The picture depicted the Lady lying motionless across her bed, her mouth open in a moan.(You can interpret the meaning of that any way you like. XDXD)
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:55 pm

-Laughs-

Linden entered the Lady's chambers.
"I did what you asked of me" He said in a soft voice, "And now I'm taking Shan and leaving. Otter asked me to accompany him on a Bardic journey, and I need to get away from the keep" He said, his voice nearly breaking. Otter was a Yerrin Bard, and his oldest True Human friend. He often escaped to him, as Otter was as much alone as her was, his wife having died in childbirth many years previous. The Lady nodded, a pale finger tapping lightly on a tea cup.
"Alright, but please do not stay away for long" She said, knowing he would.

Sarayan turned at the sound of footsteps, and smiled brilliantly as he saw his Soultwin, Lucy approaching.
"Hey" He called in greeting as he went to meet her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:59 pm

Lucy smiled back at Sarayan. 'Hey, Sarayan. How are you today?", she said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:02 pm

"Bored" He replied with a grin. "It's so boring here, and I know Linden was ona special mission for the Lady, and I'm dying to know why" He moaned in a mock, miserable voice.
"And how about you?" He asked her, his curiousity getting the best of him again, it had been only hours since he had last seen his soultwin, but their relationship, like most others was extremely close.

OOC:: Have to go, byee
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:04 pm

"I've been reading the scriptures, as usual. You should spend more time in worship, Sarayan.", Lucy said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:47 am

He sighed. "Lucy, you know that's not for me. I respect the old Gods, those of my countrymen and kinsmen. The horse Gods, the water Gods and all the other ones" He explained patiently. He respected her beliefs, and wished she would respect his.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:47 am

Lucy nodded and sighed discreetly. "I respect your beliefs, Sarayan. But when the Rapture comes, only those that believe in Him shall ascend."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:42 am

He shrugged. "I suppose I'll handle that when it comes" He said with a small smile, besides, at least Kemberane will get full use of our body, and become a true dragon" He said, thinking of his dragon half, with whom he shared both this, and his other form.
"Well I'm going riding, would you care to come?" He asked her, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:41 pm

Lucy nodded. "Perhaps whilst we are out, we will find a clue to where Shade is. I hate to say it, but we may need him some day soon."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:47 pm

Sarayan looked at her with an odd expression on his face. "Shade? Why?" He asked curiously, he had never had an issue with Shade personally, but he didn't know what Lucy wanted to look for him. "You know the Lady doesn't want us to try and locate or speak to him" He reminded her, not that he cared at all about any rules, but he knew she might.

Linden walked briskly to the stables, calling for his stallion Shan as he went.
"Come on Shan, I've had it, we're going with Otter" He said, grinning as the big horse poked his head over his stall door and whinnied excitedly. He bobbed his head in agreement. The mounts of the Dragonlords were long lived and brilliant. Linden and Shan had been together for almost a hundred years, and the big stallion was one of the brightest horses in the keep. He understood everything Linden said to him, and replied in his own way.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:56 pm

Here's #1!
Name (human): Jalan
Name (dragon): Warfad
Looks (human): http://maruringo.deviantart.com/art/Human-Silver-practice-103197017
Mark: Has dragon wing ‘tattoo’ on his back.
Dragon: White with blood red eyes. Black talons, super light blue ‘socks’ on all feet, super light blue underbelly and tailtip, grey horns, medium wings with transparent blue membrane, 3 blue stripes on rump, blue spikes running down back, and white cat-like ears.
Weapon: A long ice tipped spear that seeps out poison upon impact.
Personality: Can make fun of anything. Is good with technology and light-hearted. Almost always in a good mood.
Height: 6 feet 7 inches
History: (I’m not sure what to put here.)
Horse: http://www.howrse.com/elevage/chevaux/cheval?id=5741160
Soul Twin: Harne Favern
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:17 pm

And #2!
Name (human): Harne
Name (dragon): Favern
Looks (human): http://www.tektek.org/avatar/27150713 (imagine red tints on her hair ends)
Mark: A ‘burn mark’ that covers almost all of her left leg.
Dragon: Black, red wing membrane, blue ‘socks’ on all feet, blue tail tip and tail fluff, blue spots on haunches, blue under belly, light blue eyes, blue back fluff, blue mane, catlike ears.
Weapon: Large fire axe with a sleeping gas mixed with the fire. Makes the person hit fall asleep on contact.
Personality: Nice, forgiving, loving, and light-hearted. She mixed in the sleeping gas with her axe because she hates to kill.
Height: 5 feet 11 inches
History: No one knows her past, not even her creator. (me)
Horse: http://fireleopard.deviantart.com/art/Gallero-Spined-Horse-113928670
Soul twin: Jalan Warfad
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:06 pm

"I know, Sarayan, but I just have a feeling that we may need him one day."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:45 am

He shrugged, nodding slightly as he did so. "Well I dunno, but if you want to look for him, I have no issues with that" He said with a small smile. It sounded like an adventure, and the gods knew how badly he needed an advanture at the moment.

OOC:: -Sigh- I think I'll make another character to become Linden's soultwin.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:54 am

Name (human): Muryanna (Rynna)
Name (dragon): Lythian
Age (remember we are centuries old): 21 years old.
Looks: (human) Tall with long black hair. Her skin is extremly tan. She is slim and fit, as she is the captain of the 'Sea Mist' one of the trading ships of the five kingdoms. She usually wears tight breeches, stiff knee high leather boots and a tunic belted around her hips.
Mark: She has two different colour eyes. One is green, the other is blue
Dragon: In dragon form, she is almost as Large as Linden. Her scales are iridecent blues and greens, like the tail feathers of a peacock. She walks on all fours, and has bat like wings with a thin, light blue membrane. Her spines run fron the top of her head to the tip of her tail and a are a mixture of blue and green.
Weapon: Sailor Dirk (short Sword) and a dagger hidden in her boot.
Personality: Rynna is stubborn and tough. She is fairly young, and slightly prideful. She has a temper, but tries to not let it get the best of her. She is not an overly emotional person, but can be at times. Very protective of her family, Linden and her friends.
Height: Six feet exactly.
History: Rynna is the captain of the 'Sea Mist' one of House Edrons trading vessels. She is one of the junior partners of the family, and was just gifted with her ship. She has yet to change, but will do so shortly. Her family, the Edrons is one of the most powerful families in the Five Kingdoms, but she isn't very high up in the ranks.
Horse: Boreal, an iron grey stallion, standing at sixteen hands.
Soultwin: Linden Rathan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Dragonlord
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: