HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

I can't be stuck here!(Vampire and human roleplay)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

I can't be stuck here!(Vampire and human roleplay) Empty
PostSubject: I can't be stuck here!(Vampire and human roleplay)   I can't be stuck here!(Vampire and human roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:34 pm

You wake up in the house and wonder why you are here. Did the vampires get you? Well, I afraid they did. You check your neck to see if you got bite from them. Nothing. Are they playing a game with you? Why are you here in the first place. You get guy and see that there are tons of rooms. There are 4 stories of stairs and there is a key somewhere around the place to get one of the doors opened. Something guarding? This vampire is strong and is not easy to beat. He is quick and fast. He doesn't look like he wants to be mess with. You see the other vampires looking at you. Will you make it out or be a vampire?

Rules!
.You can be a human and a vampire
.You can play as many human and vampire as you want
.No being mean to other people
.No killing other peoples charstics unless they say you can
.Have fun!^^

Setting
The house is old. There are cobwebs and rats running around the place. The stairs creek and there are sounds that go around the house.

Bio format
Name:
Vampire or human:
Personality:
Looks:
Past:
Others:

My bio
Name: Blacksoul
Vampire or human: Human
Personality: Is very loud and likes takes off. He can talk alot and is not sneaky sometimes. He tends to be a showoff.
Looks:
Spoiler:

Past: He ran away from home when he was 10. Blacksoul dad and mom never cared about him. They were always mean to him so thats why he ran away from them. He is happy that he doesn't have to deal with them anymore and rather be alone then with his parents.
Other: He is good at fighting and hates vampires. Blacksoul is scared of them for some reason.

I will have to post laster on tonight and I will try to get my other bio up.
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net

I can't be stuck here!(Vampire and human roleplay)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: