HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Inception (Semi+/lit)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Inception (Semi+/lit) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inception (Semi+/lit)   Inception (Semi+/lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:16 pm

Sara Black watched the man talking to them, she was listening attentively, unlike the man sitting next to her. She sighed, she was the Architect, which meant that once they were in the dream, she controlled the level of the dream, which was rather challanging. She brushed her hand over her short pencil skirt, green eyes flicking towards the screen again. Her dark hair was wound in a loose bun, when her hair was loose, it hung to just below her shoulder blades, and fell in loose, soft waves. She was in this for one main reason, her older brother. He had taught her this, and now she was one of the most accomplished in this area, in dream architecture. Her brother had been killed, and now she did this, mainly because she really didn't know what else to do. Sara was twenty four years old, though she didn't act like it, her brother's death ahd forced her to grow up a lot quicker then she had ever wanted to. She watched the slides, flicking through her file, making sure she was up-to-date on everything that was happening. Her eyes grew wide at the mention of doing this to a CIA agent, that was huge. She bit her lip, if it wasn't for the money, she most definately wouldn't be doing this. She glanced at the other female in the room, Layla or something, she was asking the questions it seemed, which was fine, as she really had no idea what to ask about.

Sitting next to Sara, a tall, blond haired man was seated. He was wearing a pair of loose jeans and a black Billabong t-shirt. He was propped back on the chair, balancing on the back two pegs. His feet were kicked out on the table, a small smile on his face. He didn't care what they were doing, as long as he got paid. That was why he was in this business, the money and the thrill, what else did a guy need? His name was Kolton Williams, he was twenty five years old, and he was the Extractor. He grinned, ignoring the file dropped in front of him, he didn't need it. His job was fairly easy, well in his mind, all he had to do was get the idea from the Mark. Steal it, really, which he thought was a fine thing. He cracked his knuckles, finally glancing at the file, before back at the suit in front of him.
"Sounds good' He said, winking at the brunette next to him, she rolled her eyes. Sara and Kolton had worked together before, and despite his efforts, she strived to keep the relationship professional.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Inception (Semi+/lit)   Inception (Semi+/lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:46 pm

ooc: oh yeah! I forgot to add Totems to things. Totems are an item that people keep a secret from other people to help them know if they're in reality or not. They're things like a top or a loaded dice, they work in reality but in the dream they don't work correctly.

bic:
The man nodded, seeing none of them had anymore questiones. He finished off by saying, "Your instructions are in the folder, and your payment will be wired to your accounts immediately after the job is sucessfully completed. You may go as long as you're ready and where you need to be on time in two days." He turned off the projector and walked out of the conference room, almost seeming to disappear from the floor.
Layla watched the man leave and quickly stood up. "Well that was a bother; I hate stuck up men like that," she said looking around at the few others. She had only worked with a couple of them a couple times before, but not enough to be real friends with any of them. Most people in this business didn't try to make friends, it could compromise them. Before she could talk to anyone she felt her phone vibrate. She answered it and walked away from everyone so they couldn't hear her very well anymore. After a minute an instant smile appeared on her face, "I can do that for you. No problem." She hung up on the call looking over at the others again as she walked over. She then said, "My brother calling again." In fact she didn't even have a brother, but it's not like they needed to know that. She pulled a small green loaded dice out of her pocket, feeling it and rolling it into her other hand. A six came up. She sighed relieved before stuffing it into her pocket again and turning back to the others. She walked over to where she had just been sitting. She grabbed her folder off of the table and added, "I'm Layla Balet by the way." She figured she could introduce herself before they got to know eachother.

x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Inception (Semi+/lit)   Inception (Semi+/lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:53 pm

Sara watched the man leaving, nodding her agreement with Layla. She felt small top in her pocket, reassure by it's presence. It had belonged to her brother, and it kept her grounded in her work.
"Sara" She replied with a small smile. She wasn't one for last names, it made it hard to disappear if people knew who you were. She stood up, straightening her skirt and pulling her dark hair out of the bun, shaking it out as it cascaded down her back. She stretched, tapping her black heels against the carpeted floor for a moment, before picking up her folder and sliding it into her briefcase. She tried her hardest to look like a professional, she made it a habit, unless she was at home of course, but out in the 'real' world, she had a definite look she liked to portray.

Kolton's face broke into an easy grin.
"Hey, I'm Kolton" He siad with a small grin. He stood up, much like Sara, stretching. He nodded at Layla, "Nice" He said with a small shrug. He didnt care who she talked to, hoonestly. He glanced at Sara, "Prep" He teased, sliding his hands into his pocket for his lime green die. Like Layla's, it was loaded, but, unlike regular loaded dice, it always rolled up on one, his own private joke. He pulled his iPod from his pocket, lime green, and carefully slid one headphone into his ear, glancing around.
"So, what's going on?" He asked curiously. He was staying at a hotel nearby, but he was bored.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Inception (Semi+/lit)   Inception (Semi+/lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:25 am

"Not much," Layla shrugged. She looked around momentarily before saying, "Do you know who's in charge of sedation? I don't trust hired cleaning staff with that ever again." She had once done a job where the company had bought out the cleaning crew of the building so they could perform extraction without getting in trouble. The woman was set to have the sedation last ten minutes, two hours in dream time, but she set it for ten hours. They had to stay within that man's mind for one week it felt like to them. It was terrible. They had stolen what they needed in two hours, and they spent the rest of the time trying not to get caught by the person's subconcious. She had to work twice as hard to pretend to be people the subconcious knew just to get by; in fact she was lucky she was a Forger. She was the only one that had made it out. The subconcious had torn her partners into pieces and they got trapped in limbo; by the time the sedation had ended, the other's brains had turned into mush. She had woken up with what they came for, the rest of them dead, and the mark lived on, having no idea what happened. She sighed looking around before back into her folder. Her experiences had made her paranoid about knowing everything about the mark before she went under. She looked over at the others before saying, "I don't know about you, but I don't want to stay here. I'm gonna get out for a bit before we go under."

x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Inception (Semi+/lit)   Inception (Semi+/lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:43 am

"No idea" Kolton replied, shaking his head.
"Well, I'm out, heading back to my hotel" He waved, grabbing hsi folder and shaking his head. He slipped out of the room, loose skate shoes flopping as he went. He didn't really know what to make of Layla, he had met Sara a few times before, and he knew she was rather serious, he had also known her brother, so he understood where she was comng from. He absentmindedly played with his dice when while he stood in the elevator.

Sara sighed, "Yea, no sense in staying around here" She said, checking her watch. It was about noon, time for lunch anyway. She smiled politely at Layla, following after Kolton, though she was forced to wait for the next elevator. She was sort of in the mood for some sushi, so that's what she'd be grabbing. There was a great little place down from where she was staying anyway.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Inception (Semi+/lit)   Inception (Semi+/lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:02 pm

Layla watched the other two quickly run off. They must've been waiting for someone to suggest that. She laughed a little sitting back down. She was in the room by herself now, and she looked around. No cameras. She smiled, taking her cellphone back out. She redialed a number and began speaking, "So you said you'd pay me double what they're paying me now? - Great. - No, it's no problem, I can do that for you. - Ahuh. - Yea. - It's perfectly fine. - No, you'll know it worked as soon as it's done. - Just wire the money to my account and you won't be sorry. - Alright. Bye." She hung up on the phone, her smiled doubled in size. After this she wouldn't have to work another day in her life if she didn't want to, she would be paid so my money she would be set.
After a couple of minutes she stood up once again and grabbed her folder. She looked over her portion again and sighed. She needed to stop looking. By now she had already known everything she could know about the mark. She walked over to the lift and waited quietly. It was taking forever and she didn't get why.

ooc: How quickly do you want to jump into the dream world? I know before we go in we'll have to have the characters decide the levels of the dream, but other than that I think we're good XD

x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Inception (Semi+/lit)   Inception (Semi+/lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:07 pm

OOC: I'm good with whenever you want to =]

BIC:
Kolton stretched out on his hotel room bed, having just ordered room service, and having nothing to do. He played with his die, a small smile on his face. All he needed now was a phone call, someone calling to give him a time and place for the next meeting. He frowned as someone knocked on his door, getting up he pulled it open, smiling at the food, and sitting back down, begining his meal. He wasn't to worried about the up-coming mission, he didn't get worried about stuff like that.

Sara sighed, shaking her head and pushing her plate away. The sushi had been good, but she hadn't been realy focused on eating. This would be her first major job since her brother's death, and it was really stressing her out.
"Damn it Ryan" She cursed, shaking her head and rubbing her eyes. She paid her bill, standing up and walking back out onto the street. What to do? She frowned, looking around waving her arm for a taxi. She didn't know what to do with herself, she didn't live here, she had an appartment in another city, with friends, sort of. She sighed, glancing around, waiting for a damn cab.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Inception (Semi+/lit)   Inception (Semi+/lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:18 pm

ooc: I think we should just have them meet up at a restraunt for supper and talk about it there...umm do you my charrie to call the two, or do you want one of your charries to call?

bic:
Layla watched people passing by on the street. She had been away from the building for a while now, not knowing what to do with herself. She had just been on a ten hour flight to get here. If she needed to know anything else, it would be about more how the CIA works. She knew it was similar to MI5, but she wasn't sure how similar. Like she didn't know how well the mark had been trained against extraction. She watched multiple cars move by, honking their horns for no apparent reason. She thought it was the most annoying thing ever.

x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Inception (Semi+/lit)   Inception (Semi+/lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:23 pm

OOC: Umm, Idk, you can do it XD.
Also, reminder: Please post on Locked In, without vamps posting regularly, you're welcome to go ahead.

BIC:
Sara walked back to her hotel room, having not been able to get a taxi.
"Stupid city" She grumbled, wanting nothing more then to take a hot shower and change. She used her key card to open the door and stepped into her room. She sighed, rubbing her eyes and putting the brief case down, making sure the door was locked, before stepping into the washroom. She shed her clothing, stepping into the warm water and sighed, washing out her hair. She felt a thousand times better after that, it was nice.

Kolton sighed, finishing off his food and drink before putting the tray away and sighing. He checked the time, maybe he could hit up the bar or something, though he really had no idea what to do. He frowned, looking down at his phone, before sliding it into his pocket and poking around the messy hotel room. Kolton wasn't the cleanest guy, not that he cared, and if anyone complained, well, screw 'em. That was his motto, he didn't care much about other people's thoughts and opinions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inception (Semi+/lit)   Inception (Semi+/lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inception (Semi+/lit)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: