Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)

Go down 
+3
DemonHirugi
x_fire
Blacksoal
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ama
Verifier
Ama

The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:56 pm

((Thanks Blacksoal ^^))
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:15 am

A thin cover of goose bumps covered her flesh as a tear leaked from the corner of her eye. He'd meant to avoid this section of the city on her way out. She bent over the lifeless, cold, grey body of her twin brother; her best friend. She swallowed deeply and saw deep marks of fangs in the side of his throat. She wanted to scream, but she didn't. She took a deep breath, ignoring the smell of death; a gross, sickly smell, and stood back up.
She sighed, thankful instantly that she hadn't been infected. If she stayed much longer here though, she might as well had. She didn't want to leave her brother, but his dust covered black hair and closed silvery-grey eyes reminded her that she had to continue the Vin Zant name. She took a final glance toward her brother, threw her lean shoulders back, and made her reluctantly, unusually long legs keep going toward the next city.
Darkness was closing in around her. She wasn't scared of the dark. She never had been. Her brother had convinced her that the vampires were just like big ticks. She had laughed and her brother had smiled. They'd been best friends since they were born, holding hands as soon as they were born. She actually liked the dark a bit more than she liked the light. She hated to admit her childish thoughts, but the darkness made her feel like a ninja. She smiled a bit at the thought. Her lips felt odd. She hadn't come close to a half smile in two weeks, not since her brother's death.
She swallowed and reminded herself that she had to continue. She was a big girl, she reminded herself. She was fresh blood, every vampire from here to NanTucket would want her blood. She gave a pained scowl as she reached the city limits. The sign was still bright and shiny, reflecting the light that was the last light of the day.
She brushed some dust off of her jeans and dark purple tee shirt with "Diamond Rio" in white loopy letters on the front. She was were a plain black bookbag on her back and she wore purple, black, and white Converse on her feet. She had long, waist length black hair that was straight down her back and she had silvery-grey eyes like her brother, ringed with nothing. She gave a faint shake of her head and continued her quest to find a giant tick that could help her stay alive and restart the human race.
Who really wanted to die anyway?
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:46 pm

Ooc: cooleos! X) Now we can get truly started. Does your character have a first name Vamps?
bic;
Like every other day Roy had spent sitting of top of the church bell tower, looking for some form of life, his hopes sank when no life came to greet him. But why would it anyways? With the city teeming with the virus, no living thing would dare enter here without a death wish of some sort.
Roy slid from the roof, climbing back down through the window and into the tower. Slowly making his way down the steps in the same tranced way he always did, stoppng at the main room in the church, holding the organ and a giant cross. He stared up at it blankley. He'd always wanted to see the inside of a church, being a vampire, he'd never been able to until now. But now, the church was just an empty building like the rest, a slab of steal, stone, and wood. He wandered behind the cross to where, craved in the stone, he'd been counting the days he'd been here. He let a sharp nail dig and gouge a straight line into the stone, then he sighed, turned, and left the church.
Now what? He'd done his daily routine, he was bored and out of things to do with his time. He started to walk through the empty streets, stepping over bodies, or weavig around them, upon the rare occasion he wasn't paying attention to them, he'd step on one, stumble back and stck out hsi toungue in disgust and argue why he even bother to stick one in his mouth every dusk. Still, he made his way to the edge of town.
He'd had it.
So what if he was to weak to make a journey to another town? What more waas there to do? If he waited, he'd run out of food and die. At least this way, he could try to find something better than what he had.
He stopped at the edge of town, as if taking one more step was forbidden of him. He swallowed, feeling what little saliva he had runn down his dry throat. It was worth a try right? He felt himself loosing his nerve...again.
He had food here, shelter. What was out there? His death. But in town, he just had a slower death. Wasn't it worth a try? He might find a still surviving village, he'd have fresh food, and company. He smiled at the idea. Yeah, that was defiantely the better idea. Take the chance, it was better than eating corpses. Besides, the highway was litered with them anyways.
That was all it took. He took the step out of town, along the highway, and started on his way. He'd find somewhere better, or he'd die. It was that simple.
Unfortunately, when you're still sick, recovering from one of the worst deceases know to earth, things were not just that simple. He'd walked for half an hour before he'd started having to take twenty minute breaks, before he started panting, even napping during the night. He'd eat, a lot more than one corpse a day now. He was on his fifth, and his town had barely set foot on the horizon. But there was something else too. Something big he'd forgoten to take into consideration.
The sun. He was in the middle of an open highway, sure there were trees, but when shadows moved with the sun, they were hardly safe for a weakened vampire.
He did begin to realize the full weight of his decision. He'd have to find shelter, even if the night was still so young already, he'd need to ponder it. Where could he sleep that was safe? He didn't know... But that was fine, he had all night to think about it while he walked, rested, ate, and napped his way to a different town.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:58 pm

Sara sighed, curled up in the basement of the house she had taken. There was bodies upstairs, the ones she had dragged back, drained and left sitting up there. She had no desire to move them, why bother? She sighed, staring at the small window which let her know the time of day, well, night. Her green eyes glittered dully, and she shivered, still unsure of what to do. Should she leave? But where would she go? No one was around, she had no one, but, at the same time, would she find anyone if she left? She shook her head, gripping her hair for a moment as she tried to get herself under control. She didn't want to leave, but she didn't want to stay, it was all so confusing.

She shuddered, standing up, a ratty blanket wrapped around her shoulders, sort of a security blanket of sorts. It was all she had, and she was extremely unwilling to let it go. She sighed, staring up at the doorway.
"No" She whimpered.
Yes Her mind growled back fiercely, she had to leave, for her sanity, for her health. Finally, the petite vampiress walked up the stairs and out into the night. Her blanket wrapped around her shoulders as she stepped out of the house, down the stairs, heading for the edge of the city, not looking back.

If her heart could beat, it would have been pounding, she had nothing, no one, and yet here she was, leaving the only place she had called home. She squared her shoulders, passing the town limits and turning to look back over her shoulder, staring at the city, her green eyes flashing for a moment, fear gripping at her.
"Now where?" She murmured, she couldn't go back, not now, but where would she go? She sighed, stepping onto the cracked pavement, walking down the highway slowly, passing by bodies, sort of drifting, as if she were in shock. She wasn't weak, not like those with the virus, but mentally, she was anxious, worried, and slightly unstable. So many months of solitude, watching those she cared for become infected and die had changed her, a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:50 pm

Ooc: I know this is really bad timing, but a few of us (including The_Doctor and myself) decided to go on a vacation from like now till Monday or Tuesday. I feel bad cause we just got the order set, but we won't be able to post till then. Feel free to skip us and we'll catch up when we get back. XD
So sorry again for leaving so suddenly!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:59 pm

((should I post next then?))
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:58 am

Ooc: Okay bye guys.
@Ama: Yeah Ama, go ahead and post. ^_^ We'll assume that Movies character is just coming along in the teens group, and doctor's character is alone so it'll be fine...
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Vivi stumbled over a body on the highway. She staggered sideways only to stumble again. She cursed quietly as she tried to regain her balance. There was a problem with traveling in the darkness. She was human and she couldn’t see. Vivi turned and looked behind her. “I’m sorry.” She whispered to the bodies she had stumbled over. They were someone’s loved ones, and she was walking all over them. She grimaced at the thought of someone walking over her family. Or eating them. No, she couldn’t think of that. She shook her head trying to clear it. But the picture wouldn’t clear.
She’d watched them get sick. She watched them slowly die. Her sister had refused her course and asked pleaded for Vivi to kill her. She hurt so much, she was slowly dying, but Vivi.. Vivi had been too selfish and refused to think that her sister was dying from the curse. Vivi sat down where she was cradling her head in her hands, her blonde hair intertwined in between her fingers. It looked like she was pulling at it slightly. “No. No. No. No.” She yelled shaking her head from side to side, trying desperately to shake an image. It haunted her. Tears welled in Vivi’s grey eyes pouring over wetting her eyelashes. Leaving marks on her cheeks. “I just wanted to save her.”
Vivi’s stomach lurched snapping her from her episode. The stench was strong here, too strong for her to handle. Vivi stood and stumbled to the side of the road, vomiting. Vivi just stood trying to see in the dark. She couldn’t taste blood and she couldn’t see it. She hoped that she could go by that, the taste was strong in her mouth, and if blood could break through that taste she didn’t know. She knew the warning signs. They all did.
Vivi remained hunched over, waiting for her stomach to settle a bit more. She trudged back up the highway. Stumbling. The dead bodies. That’s all there was here. She was alone with the souls of the dead. She doubted that they would ever be at peace not how they suffered and she was sure the same went for the vampires. If.. if.. No they had to have them.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:57 pm

Ooc: Mm k, so seeing as how this is playing out (having first thought the teens would go out in one big group, but now realizing everyone's split up <---my fault entierly fo no making it clearer) It looks like each teen is going to find one vampire... (gotta catch 'em all Pokemon!) Which actually works out far better than my original idea, because otherwise they'd just find one and bring it back and the otherones would be screwed. =P So just clearing that up. Pick a partner everyone! XD
Ahh...sorry, I'll go now, carry on. ;P
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:13 pm

((Whats that you say pick a partner or be omnomed? Nuu! I like everyone here. <3 So who ever wants me =3 ))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:30 pm

OOC: I'm in the same boat as Ama, so who wants to find the not sick, but very messed up female vampire?? Heh =]
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:00 pm

Ooc: LOL, not quite Omnomed. Even if you don't pick a partner eventually you'll get one. Yay for even numbers. XP Lets take chance! =D Unfortunately I know what they all are so I can't draw. I'm up by process of elimination.
Vampire Characters:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Human Peps:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:03 pm

((So you want us to just pick the opposite of our character? I got you. =] ))
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:13 pm

Ooc: *Le gasp* You did? ^_^ yay, you get the sickly nappy vampire! Btw, X_fires It's your turn to post for real in the rp.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:17 pm

((*pokes sickly nappy vampire with stick X]* Yush Yush I did. ^_^
and isn't it Vampressqueen16's turn?))
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Ooc: Sorry. My character's first name is Sloan. I thought I said that. I'm sorry. Smile. So we pick our opposite? So I get the... Like really, really sick vampire? Ems confused.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:32 pm

OOC: I could just stumble upon Movie's character? We sorta balance one another out. Umm, ur, yea, Soal, I post after you, and I did, I don't think it's my turn. XD
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:40 pm

Ooc; Yeah just pick teh opposite of what you are. Ama got my char, so me and her are out of the draw...
...O_o opps, yeah. yeah it's vamps turn. Sorry. It's too late. *bangs head against the wall*
@ Vamps, you get the charrie you draw X) Why? You get Fires or Doctor?
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:55 pm

OoC: Well, Fire was talking about Movie. So I guess I have Doctor's. So I just wait and post until they get back...?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:03 pm

OOC: Vamps, we're going on without them, for now. So just post, skip their turns basically.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:07 pm

OoC: Okie dokie. I might not be able to post until morning, because my mom gave me a five minute warning, so I pinky promise I will post tomorrow as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:18 pm

Ooc: okays, take you're time vamps. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:55 pm

Night had long since fallen. All color except blue, black, and white gone from the gorgeous sky. The moon was full, round and shining down on Sloan. Sloan was so tired of walking. She'd been walking for hours. She was sticking close to the woods on the side of the highway, but that wasn't giving much support. It was too quiet. There were no animals left. If there were, they were extremely lucky. The giant ticks were no where in sight. "Where are you hiding?" Sloan whispered, glancing around the empty highway again. There was a startling noise. It was crashing leaves and branches moving, the quiet that Sloan had become adjusted to was now broken. "Stupid tick. Can't even come out without falling over something." There was a deep canine growl. Sloan's eyebrows pulled together and she whistled. It was a high, sharp sound and the growling stopped. Sloan looked around for the source, even clicked to get the animal to come out, but it was like it had just disappeared.
So Sloan started walking again. It was probably about 3 or 4 in the morning, according to the position on the moon in the sky. Sloan swallowed. She was so tired. She wished she could just lay down and waste away. She was tired of living alone. She was lonely, which sounded fairly immature, considering the circumstances, but she was about ready to take up talking to herself. There was no one else to talk to. Not until she found a tick so that they could cure this stupid sickness before she was infected and so they could start up the whom human race again.

Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:08 pm

Ooc; I'm pondering adding a villan to this...but I am unsure. Everyone like/dislike the idea?
bic;
Why don't you just give up? Roy's mind muttered in the back of his skull. Even if you did find a populated town, it's only a matter of time before you're back where you started again. That was true, he believed it was completely, but at least he'd live longer, get better faster with fresh food, have company so he wouldn't be lonely anymore. That was a whole lot better than wasting away in a rotten town wasn't it? Yes. But that wasn't his minds question. Why don't you give up? Just give up survival? lay out in teh middle of the road and wait for the sun?
To his own disgust, he was tempted. But suicide was for the weak, and he refused to be called weak after all he'd been through, after all he'd survived through. He would not be called weak. No. He wouldn't give up. There had to be a way out, to survive and carry on... He winced at the smell of decay, and stopped along the highway to see a vampire laying in the shade of a car, dead. That could be him soon if he didn't find something proper to eat.
He was too tired, he had to sit down. Again? It wasn't even five minutes ago since he'd last had a break...he wasn't getting anywhere at this pace. So take the car?
He glanced over at the car that had run into the ditch, glanced in the window, and sighed at what he saw. The passenger was still there, as was the driver, and the key. He opened the door quietly, as if afraid the corpses would come to life at any moment and attack him. Pulling the bodies out of the car he slowly sat down, turned the key, and winced. No gas.
Dam it.
He got out, and moved to the next car. No key. The next, locked, and he was far to weak to risk busting in a window. He carried on like this, checking cars, which either had no gas, no keys, flat tires, jammed against other cars, or where locked. Finally, he stopped and sat down, exhausted. cars wouldn't work, the roads were far to cluttered, so that even if he did get a car, it would have no space to drive on the roads.
He was panting at this point, exhausted. He coughed, flinching at the distant taste of blood in the back of his throat. He had to be more careful, go slower, otherwise he'd only get worse, and the virus would get the better of him again.
He leaned up against a car, watching the moon with a sigh. He still had so much time, but he was too tired to use any of it. He fell over and fell asleep for the fiftieth time tonight.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:53 pm

Sara leaned against the tree, staring up at the moon, a small frown on her face. She shouldn't be sitting down, she had the energy to keep going, but she wasn't sure, she was getting more torn up the furhter she got from home. She looked behind her, what was she doing? She was leaving everything she kenw, everything. She shuddered, pulling her knees to her chest, pressing her face into the small valley created by them. A small shuddering sigh escaped her for a moment and she almost felt like crying. She sighed, rubbing her eyes, before pulling herself up and continuing to walk, her blanket clutched around her. She was so messed up, that the only thing that really made her comfortable was this blanekt. It had belonged to her 'brother' the vampire whom had changed her, so now, it was her's. She clutched it about her shoulders tighter, refusing to glance back anymore, it just brought up miserable feelings.

She sighed, looking up at the moon again, green eyes watery, though she couldn't cry.
"Why?" She mouthed gently, shaking her head sadly. It was really awful, what had happened, she couldn't believe that someone had done this to so many people. All in hopes of wiping out her spieces, they had destroyed the wolrd as everyone knew it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: