Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:44 pm

Zero nodded and got up, wandering toward the kitchen, smooching for Diesel and Jet to come into the kitchen, the door swinging closed behidn him. There was a granite bar and the counters were all covered in dark multi-colored granite. The cabinets were a dark, shiny brown and the kitchen was very spacious. There was a deep brown kitchen table with six chairs surrounding it. The floor was covered with dark wood too. Zero walked over, pulling open a cabinet after cabinet, looking for the dog food. He finally found it, fixing his dogs' bowls quickly. He looked up and around, out the window. A weird feeling washed over him. A feeling of evil and hatred. He swallowed. He knew what that meant... Alexi.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:53 am

Shaye shuddered lightly, curling up on the couch, eyes flickering again. She didn't want to admit to Zero that she had been having nightmares, again, it would only stress him out. She sighed, pulling the blanket around her a bit tighter, leaning against a pillow. She stared aimlessly at the TV, waiting for whatever came on. She really couldn't focus, she was to acught up in trying to figure out what had happened to her.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:21 am

Zero swallowed and glanced around again. "Crap," he moaned. He'd have to tell Keith and Adrian, since she had been the one to turn them. Or maybe he wouldn't. He preferred not, but if she got too close, they were going to have a problem.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:36 am

Adrian wandered boredly out of the bedroom. Something was off, he could see shadows, which was a new change, but he wasn't sure what was going on. He shook his head, navigating his way into the kitchen, where he heard Zero.
"Hey" He said, moving much for fluidly then he had in a long while.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:34 pm

Zero looked over at Adrian from staring out the window, palms on the counter, leaning slightly against it. "Hey... Nice moves." He teased. "Eva hungry?" he looked at the dog following Adrian.

Jay sat up with a yawn. Adrian had moved away and awakened her. She was thirsty, really thirsty for some reason. She wanted a SunKist and she figured Adrian was wandering around here somewhere.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:42 pm

"Yea, she was whining" Adrian said, smirking.
"I can see shadows" He said with a childish grin. "So, I think maybe my sight's coming back" He said, petting Eva's head.
"Where's the dog food?" He asked curiously. He still couldn't see as much as he wanted, but if his eyes were improving, he was very happy.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:45 pm

Zero nodded. "I'll feed her for you. I've already got it out." He quickly fixed her a bowl, setting it down next to the chomping Jet and Diesel. He then leaned back against the counter with a sigh.

Jay pulled her hair into a loose ponytail, straightened her shirt and shorts, and then quickly walked into the living room, nodding a greeting at Shaye and going into the kitchen. She swerved around Adrian and made her way to the fridge, opening it and searching for her SunKist.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:49 pm

Adrian sighed, "Thanks" He said, sitting down at the table.
"Hey Jay" He said as she came in, a small smile on his face, though no one seemed to be taking his news, which was fairly exciting, in his opinion, but apparently not a big deal to anyone else. He shook his head, glancing around, smiling at the shadows, it definately made his life a bit easier.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:50 pm

Zero smiled. "So your eyesight is improving?" he asked.

Jay opened the top of her SunKist and took a long sip. "Your eyesight is improving? That's awesome." She said, going and sitting down beside him at the table.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:53 pm

"Seems like it" Adrian said, "I can see shadows now" He said with a small smile. He shook his head, glancing around, "Which is a huge improvement from total darkness" He said, "So, hopefully it improves" He said with a small shrug, looking around again. He smriked as Jet came bouncing over to him, smacking into his leg and trying to scramble into his lap.
"Nice dog you got here" He teased Zero.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:54 pm

Zero shrugged. "I suppose." He said, rubbing Diesel's head calmly.

"That's great," Jay said, taking another sip of her SunKist.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:56 pm

Shaye wandered into the kitchen, laughing lightly at the sight of Jay trying to get into Adrian's lap.
"Silly puppy" She said, sitting down at the table.

Adrian smirked, "Yea he is" He agreed with his sister, she had a different scent now, a vampiric one, though it was mixed with the burning scent of drugs. He nodded at Jay, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:58 pm

Jay looked around the kitchen. "Where are the other two?" she asked.

Zero shrugged. "Andy's hiking and Keith's... Asleep, of course." Zero sat down in front of the counter with a sigh as Diesel scrambled into his lap.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:00 pm

Shaye shrugged, not sure if she wanted to deal with Keith right now. Despite everything, she was having a really hard time getting over all of this. She leaned down on the table, letting her head rest on her arms, yawning a bit.

Adrian smirked, "Good stuff" He said, petting Jet's head.
"So, what's the plan for today?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:02 pm

Zero shrugged. "Do whatever you want to do." He said, placing his hands behind his head, stretching out his legs, and leaning back against the dounter.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:04 pm

Shaye sighed, "Sounds fun" She grumbled, narrowing her eyes at Zero, she was being sarcastic of course. She stood fluidly from the table, "Well, since we're all fending for ourselves today, I'm going to go take a bath" She said, turning and disappearing up the stairs.

Adrian chuckled, "Sounds good" He heard the bite in Shaye's voice and rolled his eyes.
"Have fun with that"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:08 pm

Zero narrowed his eyes in return and arched and eyebrow. She left and he shrugged as Jay gave him a puzzled look. "Wha are you two doing today?" he asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:13 pm

"No idea" Adrian said, hearing the water running upstairs. Jet scrambled off of his lap, taking off after Shaye.
'Mutt" Adrian grumbled, brushing his lap off.
"Jay?" He asked, wondering if she had anything planned.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Zero looked in the direction of the ceiling when the water started. Then he focused back on Jay and Adrian.

Jay looked at Adrian. "Nothing that I know of."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:21 pm

"So no plans in our department" Adrian said, shaking his head and sighing.
"What are you gonna do today?" He asked curiously, wondering if Zero was planning anything special, considering that Shaye was back.

Shaye slipped into the bathtub, turning the jets on. She sighed, yawning lightly as she slipped further into the bathtub, enjoying the warm water. Jet barged into the washroom, yelping excitedly and barreling into the huge jaccuzi tub in the private washroom.
"JET" Shaye shrieked, gasping as she was nearly drown by the dog.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:25 pm

Zero shrugged. "Nothing really." Another evil and hatred filled feeling washed over him. She was getting closer. He ignored it calmly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:28 pm

Adrian shuddered lightly, glancing around, he felt weird, but he didn't say anything.
"Sounds like your girlfriend's drowning" He said, hearing Shaye yelling at Jet, who was barking loudly, and the sound of splashing water.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:31 pm

Zero arched an eyebrow. "She can't drown. She doesn't have to breathe." He said, but stood fluidly and going upstairs, trying to shake off the feeling as he did so. He walked into the bathroom, grabbed Jet, picking him up, and took him from the bathroom, shutting the door behind him and putting Jet down.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:33 pm

Shaye hauled herself out of the bathtub, wrapping a towel around herself.
"Stupid dog" She said, glowering at Jet as she came out of the washroom.
"Thanks" She murmured to Zero, sitting down on the bed and drawing her knee to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Zero nodded. "You're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next