Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1X1 with Fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

1X1 with Fire - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:22 am

The two siblings flinched and Zach spoke up, "Sorry okay, calm down, we'll get off next stop, but we have to find a conductor fast before we past by the next station." Soren got up and began to grab the bags, making sure everything was in it, closing them shut.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:25 am

"No need, I can stop a train" Keith said, looking down, they were nearly at the next station. He waited until he saw lights and then squeezed his eyes shut, using his intense anger to literally bring the massive train to a stand still.
"Let's go" He muttered, staggering as his eyes flickered open. Normally he'd never be able to do something this powerful, not until his powers were much more mature, but his anger fueled his abilities, though now he was nearly completely spent, barely able to stay standing.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:27 am

Soren got all their bags and Zach helped Keith a bit notcing the flow of so much power weakened him. The three made their way through as confused passangers got out complaining why the train was stopping and conductors ran up and down trying to assure them they'll be moving soon again for the meantime they'll be just serving the meals while they check what happened.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:30 am

Keith leaned heavily on Zach as the three snuck their way out of the train. He was panting mildly, his eye lids heavy, he had really over done it. He glanced around, pulling the crumpled map from his pocket.
"We gotta find her" He slurred tiredly, shaking a bit from exahustion. He wanted to go to sleep, badly, but he needed to find Sara.

Sara whimpered anxiously as she was dragged from the cage and put onto an examination table. She was instantly knocked out, and when she came too, she had a thick bandaged wrapped around her middle, shooting pain as well. She whined, it hurt so bad, they had cut her open, she could feel it.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:57 pm

"Do we want to call down a taxi or walk?" Zach murmured quietly as Soren glanced around with curious blue eyes as she shifted the bags on her shoulders every few moments as the three all stood there.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:13 pm

"Can we afford a taxi to the other town?" Keith asked, looking anxious.
"Or try and get a train back in the other direction?" He was defiantely freaking out, worried sick, and now, bloody exhausted. He leaned against Zach, "I dunno if can walk the distance" He muttered, shaking his head and wincing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:50 am

"We have enough." He murmured as Soren managed to call down a taxi and she told him where to go. He nodded telling them to get in and she turned to the two, "Okay you guys get in, I'll be there in a sec." The trunk popped open and she began to place the bags inside.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:09 am

Keith basically collapsed into the back of the taxi, resting his head on the window and closing his eyes. He can't believe he had done that, it was stupid, using that much power, but he had been so angry.. He sighed, looking at Zach and Soren, Zach was sitting in the back with him, Soren in the front. He shurgged, if they had enough money he was fine with whatever they did,
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:15 am

She closed the trunk and glanced to see the cars pass by them before coming around to get in the front passanger seat. Soren closed the door, clicking her seatbelt and turned to the driver, Okay, step on it, we don't want to be stuck in traffic." He nodded mumbling something under his breath before stepping on the gas.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:20 am

Keith nodded his head in agreement to Soren's comment on hurrying up. He sighed, shaking his head, "Where do you think she is?" He muttered to Zach, still beyond worried about Sara. He shuddered, still staring out the window, looking like a depressed puppy.

Sara whimpered, she was in agony. Her side was in so much pain, and she had no idea what they had done to her. They kept pulling her out of the cage and poked around in the gaping injury, like they were checking something or looking for soemthing. Whatever it was, it hurt, a lot.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:24 am

"Any where in town, but'll look in every corner and alley, we're not going to leave without her or leave her behind to suffer, I promise we'll find her and make a run for it, somewhere will they won't find us for a while." He answered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:29 am

Keith sighed, "I know Zach" He murmured, he was really worried about the condition they'd find Sara in.
"What do you think they're doing to her?" He asked, but he really wasn't sure if he wanted the answer. He winced, shaking his head and looking away from his friends, staring out at the street as it zoomed by. He didn't even know what to think right now, he couldn't really function. He wanted to sleep, but he didn't think his body would let him, he was to worried.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:32 am

Soren listened quietly to them as the view blurred by the windows and she glanced outside to see signs telling where to exit, billboards for advertising, and cop cars parked off the side of the road in case to chase right after a speeder. Zach ran a hand through his blond hair and sighed, "I don't know, as long as she is alive that will be good."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:38 am

Keith winced, "I suppose" He murmured, he didn't really elaborate on his thoughts, considering he was really worried, and he was positive that Sara would be in really bad condition. He sighed, "The quicker we find her, the better, who knows what they're doing to her" He said, hands clencing into fists, and despite his exahustion, an ominis creaking sound was heard from the metal taxi. He shook his head, forcing himself to relax, considering he didn't have a lot of control over his ability when he was angry.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:12 pm

He nodded quietly as he stared into the head rest in front of him where the driver was. He turned to see his sister lean a bit foward and she did a little jump in her seat, "We're close." But as they came in the town was clustered with cars and people as a small parade was going on.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:17 pm

Keith perked up a bit, looking around.
"Let's get out, we have no idea where she is anyway, we'll probably make better time on foot" She murmured, shaking his head and sighing. As the taxi slowed, he pulled himself out, looking around and already pushing his way through the crowds of people. He looked around, wondering if there was any facilities in the town, maybe they could figure it out where Sara was. He sighed, looking around again, trying to figure out where they were headed. He wasn't even sure if Zach or Soren were with him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:26 pm

"Oh, no!" Soren yelped, she pulled some cash throwing it down on to the dashboard as she jumped out heading to the trunk to get the bag as Zach leapt out searching for Keith among the sea of people, "Oh god, this is going to be impossible." The two siblings began to head the direction they think he went and began to frantically looking around.
"Damnit, we're in a city with a bunch of people, it's going to take our whole day to just find him, and I'm not risking to split up." Zach muttered as they shoved through.
"I know what you mean, but that's a last resort." his sister answered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:46 pm

Keith frowned, looking around a bit.
"Hey" He waved, seeing Soren and Zach, making his way over to them. He sighed, "Sorry, you guys are ridiculously short" He teased, he did tower over a lot of people, he was tall.
"Now come on" He said, slowly down, making sure they could keep pace with him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:35 pm

The young girl gave a breathless nod as he leaned over a bit to catch her breath. Zach gave a sigh and shook his head, "No biggie, okay come on Soren." She gave a small groan but leaned right back up and followed after the two through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:37 pm

They finally broke through the crowd and found themselves by an ally.
"Well, any ideas?" He asked, leaning against the wall, sighing tiredly, they needed to find Sara and get out of here. He glanced at Zach and Soren, yawning, he was still thinking of all the what ifs and what not. What if they didn't find her? What if she was hurt? Dead? What could they do?
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:52 pm

Zach was shaking his head 'no' as Soren was about to answer but saw footsteps on the ground, they had the sole of a leather shoes buisness men would wear, the kind the men in suits would were, the ones that were chasing them.
"You guys, uh...I'm not sure, but this could be a trail." She motioned them over pointing to the spot.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:54 pm

Keith glanced over at Soren, "Well, it's as good a lead as any" He murmured, "Suppose we should follow it' He said, looking at his friends and dragging himself away from the wall. He was worn out, wanted to go to bed, but he knew he couldn't do that, not until he knew Sara was safe.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:58 pm

She nodded her head and Zach did too, peeling himself away from the way, shifting the weight of the two bags on his shoulder, "Let's try not to look suspicous then, we don't the police behind our tail while we try to find Sara."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:01 pm

Keith nodded, "Yea, I agree" He murmured, glancing in the direction of the foot steps.
"Just follow the footsteps" He said, sighing and glancing around. "Hopefully the police will be distracted by all the people at that parade thing" He muttered, shrugging a bit and begining to walk, slowly, making sure to watch the footprints as casually as possible.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:17 pm

"I hope so as well, so many crazy people these days." Soren murmured as she followed behind him and Zach led from behind as the three walked through the alley following after the footsteps his sister had found.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1X1 with Fire
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: