HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What do you chose personally?
Constancy
Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Castes
Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Chaos
Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap62%Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit]   Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:20 pm

ooc: thanks manza! ^^ And I'm not quite sure what actually made me think of the ability. I think I've just heard of things similar to it before, and thought it sounded like something that could actually occur in people. XD
Here's my intros, hope they work out okay:

A young woman of twenty-four was sitting calmly in an office with not much to do. She was an achitect, and seeing as the city was finished, there wasn't much work for her to do. The company she worked for was a small office building, with maybe fifty people who worked there. Most jobs now were renovations on buildings, and occationally they helped on interior decoration jobs. The girl sighed fishing through a few papers and seeing still nothing to do. She straighted up a few things, making her desk look more presentable. Usually she was the one who helped book meetings with costumers, and it wouldn't look good if her desk was messy. A few minutes later it looked tidy again, papers in neat piles, and a few drawings pinned up on a wall near her. The drawings were of different buildings, examples for what she could help with personally. She was more of the creative stylist rather than a strict architect.

Her name was Elena, or in the workplace rather Miss Frohmeyer. She disliked being called by her surname, but she never bothered to say. She loved the way that society was and still is like, not wanting it to change. She has always been kind, hard-working, and highly social, and for her she fit in perfectly with this type of society. She is highly ambitious, and has always wanted to achieve more than where she is at currently. To her, this was just another stepping stone into getting a more skilled job or even working as a interior designer.

Thinking of all of this however was making her begin to think of some of her past, and why things had to be that way. Like Lorem for example. She had worked under Lorem when she first joined the architect business, and the two had somewhat grown to be friends. Lorem moved on to a different job, and she could see why, but she missed her on occation. They hadn't talked in quite a while. Another person that continued to pop up in her head was Tucker, one of her only friends through schooling. They hadn't talked in ages just due to the fact that he wanted Chaos and she didn't. She knew that was a big factor in a lot of friendships now-a-days, but she didn't see why it had to ruin old friendships.

Tucker, on the other hand, was not stuck in an office all day. The restaurant he worked at was only open during the evening, so he had most of the day to do what he pleased. Most of the time, he ended up going to the market though to buy fresh food for the restaurant during the day. He didn't mind, it helped out his "parents." They were actually his aunt and uncle, but he had never known his parents, so they really were like his parents. He didn't even know their last name, which is why he went with their last name, Stanz. He was a bit bitter on the subject, but he didn't mention it ever. Just people that knew about it and brought it up annoyed him. He shrugged the thought off quickly, focusing back to where he was. He had almost forgotten.

He was nearing the market now, and he needed to buy just a few things. He didn't even need a basket for the food today, just stopping by one stand. It was near the edge of the market luckily. By now the place was packed with people. He stopped infront of the stand and said, "The usual please." The man handed him the fruits that he always got, and he gave the man his fairs. He smiled and polietly said, "Thanks," before moving on. He carried four large fruits in his hands now, and he just needed to stop by the restaurant before he could do as he pleased. Usually, that meant reading literature about the old cities or looking at maps about it. He was very much for Chaos, and he wanted to be as well-informed as possible before he made any movements to get there.

He stood at 5'11", not too short, but in his opinion, not too tall either. His build was very skinny, mainly because he wasn't big on eating. His parents saw it as a pleasure as to where he saw it as a necessity only. He dropped the fruits off to his uncle, and left just as quickly as he came. He wanted to stop by the book shop again to see if the man had anymore books about the old ways. He didn't know though, he had been going there a lot lately.

Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit]   Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:38 pm

OoC: I would like to join, if it's not too late.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit]   Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:38 am

((

@Vampiressqueen16:Oh, absolutely you may join! As far as I'm concerned it's never too late. ^^

@Movie: Your intros are fine. I'll be sure to mention Tucker in Kev's next post. =] And Elena's intro will be a nice way to work in Lorem since she's not the kind to be in the market place without good reason.....

@Chesire Cat: Yay! I'm glad you decided to join! Both of your characters are perfect, feel free to enter whenever you want. =] I really like the way you have quite a backstory for them. ^^

@x_fire: Hey, sorry I'm taking so long to reply, I just took a plane flight to Idaho, so I haven't had the chance. I promise I'll make a post soon, I just can't right now. =[ Kev'll be leaving the bookshop soon though, so maybe Demitri and Tucker can start a convo?

@everyone: I'm so glad there are so many people with such good roleplaying skills that have joined! This is going to be such a great rp. =D If you can't tell, I'm super excited, lol! x] I know its just in the beginning stages, but all of you see quite capable of taking the roleplay forward without me. I'll do my best to keep up, but it'll be a bit difficult at the moment because I'm on a trip. =] Promise I'll keep up to date on what's going on though. ;]

))
Back to top Go down
http://hierogryphon.deviantart.com/
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit]   Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:35 am

Ooc\\
Haha, thank you.
(8

Bic//
She fixed her dark red hair as her step mother was downstairs barking orders at her older step brother, Jack. Cecilia glanced towards her door to see a dark wet nose and the small white round head of the family's dog, Stone.
"Hey there fella." she smiled. Their dog was a strong sturdy American English Coonhound with a bright white pelt, and few splotches of brown on his back. He gave a bark, tail wagging before he trotted out of her room and Cecilia gave a small smile before sliding on her leather gloves, and pulling on her boots. Once she was done, suiting up, the young female walked out the room, down the stairs, as her feet hit the first floor of the their small cozy house her step mother came out from the kitchen snapping, "Cecilia! Hurry and eat! Your father wants you to drive the carriages today!"
"Yes ma'am." She mumbled. Jack peered over his mom's shoulder and gave a small smile waving at his young step sister as she stepped around her and came over to join him at the table, "You're going to be delivering today?"
"Yea." He spoke through a mouthful of eggs. Cecilia giggled before digging into her food. Stone walked in, tail wagging followed by their father as he came in in, "Okay I got Storm and Thunder to bring the red oak carriage into the stables. Sweetie, hitch up Feather and Dancer, they'll be your horses for today's rides." he smiled at her.
She nodded smiling back then turned to Jack, "Mind helping me?"
"No problem." He answered.

The two of them wolfed down the last of their food, before getting out of the kitchen to the stables where they kept all the horses. Her step brother was already, placing the saddle on to a black Arabian Horse, who was tossing his head around. Cecilia grabbed the saddle and the saddle blanket as she walked over to a stall to see a misty grey Morgan Horse, "Hey there Feather." The female horse tossed her head, neighing, hooves pounding the hay covered ground. She unlocked the small gate, and walked in, placing the saddle equipment ont he door of the gate, turning to grab the tack to groom. Cecilia pulled the brush quickly through Feather's mane, then grabbing another for the horse's coat. After finishing she got the brindle off, placing it on a hook tacked to the wall, and grabbed the harness, fixing the brown leather harness. Feather let Cecilia place it on, quickly as the horse adjusted to the metal mouth piece and the girl plopped the saddle on to the mare's back, tightening the buckle. She wraped the long harness around the horn of the saddle then walked Feather out as Jack was already hitching Dancer to the large red oak sitting in the middle of the stables. He turned to see her and smiled, "Got the right saddle and harness?"
"Yep." She smiled, pointing to all the little hooks that stuck out from it. He nodded then Cecilia led her horse over, and he began to fix the carriage onto them. Once he clicked the last piece on. He patted the Arabian and turned to his step sister, "Already to go. Good luck!" She swung herself on to the seat and grabbed the reins, that tied to their harnesses, and slapped them, "Come on get a move on!" The horses snorted at first, manes tossing but the two pulled and the carriage began to move foward. Cecilia watched Jack wave from the distance as Stone ran around him barking. She smiled then turned her gaze back ahead of her as the horses made their way into the city.
"We got a nice day ahead of us." She murmured, glancing around.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ouch!" Lavi yelped, drawing his hand back. His friend, a gangly male with dark tan skin turned to face him, seeing the male hold his hand close to his chest, "Stupid metal, burnt me." He answered. His friend laughed, "Come on, let's that treated."
"Thanks Lenny." He murmured quietly as the two stepped away from their work area, stepping inside the small blacksmith shop they worked at. Lenny's father looked up to see Lavi craddling his hand, and the big man laughed, "Again kiddo?"
"Sorry sir. Kinda slipped a bit." He smiled slightly.
"It's okay, nothing much from a burn. You've gotten worse, let's go fix that up. Lenny watch the shop for a little while." He asked his son. Lenny nodded as his father brought Lavi to the back of the store where the two lived. It was small, but enough room to move around in. They had a kitchen placed to the side with their two man table in the middle, a small sitting area, and two rooms where they slept in. Lenny's father, opened a cabinet in the kitchen pulling out a jar with some liquid in it, and a small cloth, "Okay Lavi, show it to me." He asked turning to him. He nodded holding his wrist out to show a red mark all over it.
"Heh, a small burn, this won't take long." And he began to work on the wound, dressing it.

The two stepped out from the back as Lenny was staring out the window of the shop and turned to hear a door closing, "So how's Lavi going to be working today?"
"He'll be fine, but for the mean time, he'll be working in here taking in customers orders and such, I'm going to take his place. Fine with ya right?" His father asked turning to him.
"Um...yea, I mean yes sir." Lavi answered shyly. Lenny's father gave a pat on the back before walking into the blacksmith are with his son, Lenny turned to see Lavi stand there and gave a small smile, "You can hold the fort right?"
"Of course Len, you can trust me right?" He asked his friend.
Len nodded smiling, "Of course, have fun Lavi." Lenny then walked out of the shop, closing the door that lead to the working area. Lavi went behind the counter and sat on the small stool, looking out the window as the people passed thru and forth, going on with their day,
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit]   Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:17 pm

((Finally, sorry it took so long. Kev's next post will likely be a long one as he'll be alone tracking Pamela. After that I'll find a way to tie him back in with some of the other characters. Anyone need him to enter their scene?))

Kev took the receipt, eagerly examining it before it reached his smoothly worn hand. Most of his time was spent going over all the details of the police department, so he ended up spending hours at his desk. It wasn't all bad, but it was one of the reasons he often insisted on following leads himself: it gave him the opportunity to leave his desk and see the action in person. Of course, now that he had such a direct clue, he would continue following the lead, maybe even to the man's doorstep. *Woman's.* he corrected himself. For on the sale's slip was the name of the purchaser, a certain 'Pamela Susten.'

"Uh, thank you very much Demitri, your help may just help me solve this case by tonight." Kev wouldn't normally reveal so much, but he couldn't believe his good luck and felt that he owed Demitri a great deal of thanks. The vampire's glittering smile made a surge of warmth within Kev. He felt instantly closer to the bookkeeper, and was drawn to his strange, elegant handsomeness. At the polite question as to whether he needed any more assistance, Kev shook his head and responded negatively. He already had all he could have hoped for. *Perhaps I could get the man some kind of recognition. 'Award for Assistance in the Keeping of Public Safety' or something similar. And a quality brass pin too.*

Practically humming with good humor, Kev paid for the books Demitri had found for him and then moved toward the exit of the cluttered book store. Probably he would have no need for the bindings, but he was very thorough by nature and wouldn't leave any loose ends if he could help it. He fingered the receipt, the real prize, and was about to head to the record's department in order to discover where Pamela Susten resided, when he narrowly missed bumping into a relatively tall, young man. His arm flung out and he caught his balance again by bracing himself against the desk. Luckily he didn't knock anything over, and a slightly embarrassed smile appeared on his face.

"Zou---! Sorry, I must have nearly ran you over. I must apologize, I'm a bit preoccupied, goodbye good sir!" He then ducked out and headed with a more observant, but still determined pace to the Central Block, his tailcoats fluttering grandly behind him.

Distastefully, Lorem stepped tentatively onto the cobbled street. Her gleaming shoes were placed neatly, but her expression was a grimace at the state of the street. Any other person might remark at the swept-clean nature of the avenue, but Lorem instantly picked out the missing cobble stones, the dirt in the crevices, and the smell of someone's dropped apple core. Sniffing disdainfully, she determined to move off before the place started to really bother her and soon was clipping down the street. At least she was visiting an old haunt of hers, the architectural office. Someone must have been remiss in filing because the Records Department had received none of the plans for construction for the past three months. Normally she would have sent an underling to pursue the subject, but (though she would never admit it to herself) she wanted to see the old office again.

Thankfully it wasn't too great a distance, so she arrived without having muddied her polished shoes overmuch. She rubbed her lips together, ensuring her deep red lipstick was applied correctly, and then pulled open the door before stepping in. The cool air from the neat office instantly made her feel more at home. Or perhaps more at work since she was arguable more comfortable at her desk than in her feather bed.

She sharply scrutinized the walls, floor, and even the ceiling for a few moments, before bringing her blistering gaze on the main desk. Her yellowish eyes were unnerving to say the least, and she never softened her look. She even put her superiors off guard with her piercing stare, and she was using it full strength as they swept over the piles of paper which had recently been straightened.

"Looks orderly." She remarked crisply, and finally noticed the person behind the desk. "Elena!" Her voice rose a few notes and her eyes widened imperceptibly. There was surprise in her tone, and possibly even a glimmer of warmth. No one but those who knew Lorem best would recognize that they must be close friends, as there were precious few Lorem would ever think of greeting by first name. An almost tender smile snuck out for a few moments as Lorem nodded her recognition. "I absolutely did not expect to see you here." Salutations over, her voice reverted to business tones, despite the small ember of warmth that glowed in the back of her eyes. "I came because I'm missing the Quarterly Report on Construction, maybe you know about that?" She stood straight as a ruler, her feet together and one hand was placed on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit]   Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:41 pm

Dancer and Feather walked proudly along the streets, hooves clicking quietly as they trotted slowly. Cecilia smiled back at the people she rode by gave her their pleasent everyday friendly smiles to her. Kids still gawk at the amazing beast as they trot by and once in a while she stopped for the kids to pet the horses. They would nose them with their leathery noses, lipping them with their snouts, and their giggles always erupted from their lips, revealing a pleasent smile on their small round faces.

She came upon a busy intersection and parked the carrige, glancing around before, tying the reins to a hook, and jumping down from the small bench perched on to the side of the red oak wooden carriage. Cecilia dug into her pocket to pull out four sugarcubes and gave the horses two each, they ate their treats as she stroked their snouts and she murmured words to them before glancing around to lean against Feather as people walked by, giving small glances to the young girl and the two tall horses, looking around, ears twitching, at every sound.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was scribbling on a piece of paper, the name, date, and item the person has brought in and requested to be fixed. Lavi placed it in the shelf behind him and glanced outside the window to just see a red oak carriage pull up and a female jumped down from it, tending to her horses. His thin brows furrowed slightly before shaking his head turning to the door to the workroom hearing the banging of metal to metal as the hammers were brought down to mend or make things. He turned back to the window to see a clear view of the female and she had dark red hair that was tied back neatly, underneath a small lacy bandana created with some frabric. The horses tossed their head at an approching child, and the girl turned to see a small child with a headful of blonde curls and the teen smiled, bending down eye level with the little kid.

Lavi walked over to the workroom door and opened it, Lenny glanced up to see his friend and ran an arm acroos his ashened face, "Yea?"
"Can I step outside for a little bit?" He asked.
"Not a problem, Len go on inside, I can manage things here." His father smiled.
"Thank yoi." He answered, before following Lenny. His friend gave a smile and saluted his friend, "See ya in a little bit." Lavi nodded before walking out, the bell of their door, chiming as he stepped through. The sun beamed down on to him as he shaded his eyes, and saw the horse carriage lady stand around, kicking a rock.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit]   Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:23 am

OoC: I hope that this is okay, Manza. Just let me know if you want me to change anything.

There was a snort of irritance from the silver below her. "Hush Vulcan," the girl with the waist length, silvery blonde hair and wood violet purple eyes commanded with two simple words. The silver below her instantly quieted and the girl looked around. She narrowed her eyes at the horizon. "Crap," she moaned, spinning the silver in the opposite direction, away form the Southern mountains. "I'm going to be late." She growled to herself. The silver below her moved in an easy, fast gallop down the mountain side and back into the city, where he almost crashed into several people on the side walk. She appeared from the forest where she always did, across the street from the book store. The book store was one of the only landmarks in the city for her. She loved the books. There were so many. She sighed and kissed at Vulcan, wheeling him toward the large farm house that sat a bit away.

She slid from the horse, quickly removing the bit from his mouth and stalling him until he calmed down. She always rode bareback for the feeling of being free, which wasn't a feeling common around here in "Utopia". She glanced at the horizon again and ran for the house at a speed, quick for a human. She stood at about 5"10 and she was thin and gangly, with an athletic build. She was strong for a human, even stronger for a girl. She sighed, blowing silvery bangs from her face as she pulled on a clean pair of jeans. She tied her hair into a ponytail and ran from the house quickly, letting Vulcan and Artemis, her brother's palomino Egyptian Arabian, from the stalls. She hadn't been able to give Artemis away after her brother's untimely death.

The girl was running now, sprinting actually, on long, muscular legs. She was sprinting down the sidewalk, past the book store and the currently closed diner and into the big building at the end of the street. She murmured a quiet hello, clipping her badge to her white blouse as she walked through the gates. "Where's Kev?" the girl asked the young woman at the front desk. "He's gone. Searching a lead, I think." The girl rolled his eyes. "Well, okay. I'll just have to see him later. Thank you." The girl said, running a hand over her smooth, silvery ponytail. She turned away and unclipped her badge, wandering back into the street. She bit her bottom lip and looked around, narrowing her eyes gently at the street in front of her. The carriage was a little down the street, drawn by two beautiful horses that made the little kids giggle on the side walk, and driven by a young girl, Cecilia, she believed that was her name.

The girl sighed again and then began strolling down the street easily. Since Kev was out, she wouldn't have to worry about being at the police department until later. She was, after all, only working for Kev. She did the work that he didn't want to. She blew her bangs from her face again, seeing the carriage lady get down at lean against her horse. The girl smiled as she passed the carriage and nodded a greeting, before continuing down the street at an easy going pace. She swallowed and glanced around. She had heard someone call her name. "Keller!" There it was. The name she had tried to avoid for years. She had wished her name was something different, alas, it was not so. Keller glanced up at the voice and was almost collided with by a young boy, who threw his arms around her hips, since he only came up to her stomach.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit]   Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:01 am

((

@Vampiressqueen16: You're fine! Lovely long post with great descriptions. ^^ Its good that she works for Kev, it'll make things much more interesting. =] I'll reply with Kev's post later, but I'm curious, is the young boy she ran into one of the other characters in the rp, or a second one of your characters? Haha, I'm just curious, not critiquing or anything. =] Oh yeah, and thanks for calling me manza, I love it when people call me by nicknames. x3 *feels a bit silly*

))
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit]   Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:30 am

OoC: The little boy is just another expendable character.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit]   Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:54 pm

Dancer stepped in his place restlessly and Cecilia turned to the black Arabian who glanced at with large back eyes, "That's how you earned you name boy, you gotta prance around do ya?" The horse answered tossing his head, mane flying. She glance around wairly, and saw Jack in the distance with their two Clydesdales, Storm and Thunder, pulling a large wooden wagon with stuff in it. Cecilia murmured to the two horses to behave, and ran to her step brother, "Jack!" He turned to see her and pulled the leather reins. The two large horses stopped and he got off from the wagon, "Hey, what ya need?"
"Can I unhook Dancer? He's walking in his spot restlessly." She asked. He rubbed his blonde hair and sighed, "For a little bit, then hook 'em up, I know how much he needs to walk around. That Dancer can't stand still unless he's sleeping."
"Thank you!" She yipped then gave him hug before running off. Jack smiled, then got back on to his wagon, wrapping the reins around his hand, and slapped them against the Clydesdales backs, and they tossed their heads, before pulling it.

Cecilia came over to the black horse, unfixing the hooks, and unlatching the straps. Once she was done, she gently lowered down the wagon shaft and Dancer stepped over it, hooves clicking. He reared as she held on to his reins and, stomped the ground, mane flying.
"Easy boy!" She murmured to him. He gave a snort before turning to her and Cecilia stroked his snout, "You're lucky, now behave." She pulled out one sugarcube from her pocket and he nibbled it from her hand. Feather watched the young female as she walked Dancer around a bit. The black Arabian glanced around, dark eyes shining as they can see he was unhitched from the shaft of the wagon able to walk around freely.
'It would be nice, if father can have a session once in a while to bring horses into town and have children ride them.' Cecilia thought as she led Dancer around, still close to the carriage so she can watch Feather.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lavi saw the girl dash back and forth from her carriage to a tall male, much older then him, riding a wagon with two large working horses. She was quickly fidling with the black tall horse and he saw he relase him from his shaft. She led him away from the carriage and he began to prance around like he was relieved to walk around then stay in one spot for a long while. He gave a small sigh then began to walk over to her as a few other people did.

"Such a beautiful horse, your father has been raising them finely." An elderly man smiled as he petted the Arabian.
"Yes sir Mr. Rivera." She answered then glanced up to see Lavi approching, "Hello there."
He gave a nod, smiling, "I couldn't help but admire the horses, you've been around here a lot with different ones, haven't you?"
She bowed as Mr. Rivera walked away from them, returning to his buisness, "Cecilia Storm at your service." His brows furrowed and then he glanced at Dancer, "Name's Lavi and I work at the blacksmith shop over there." He jerked his thumb, "If anything probably you guys might need some new horse shoes, I believe one of your family members always has been coming in to get if for you guys."
"Yea my step brother." She answered, Dancer nodded, mane tossing and Lavi gave a small smile, "Do you perhaps maybe had an older blood brother before the other one?"
"Uh...yea, wait, why y-," Cecilia mumbled before her purple eyes widen, "Oh my!"
"It's nice to see you again sis." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit]   Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Demitri nodded to Kev.
"Alright, well, glad I could be of some help" He said with an easy grin, watching the man leave. He shook his head, turning back to the stacks of books to busy himself. He watched the streets outside, bustling with livestock, horses and people. He loved horses, but alas he couldn't ride, not from lack of ability, but the animals didn't trust him, not when he held the scent of such a fierce killer upon his person. He shook his had, no sense wishing life were different, it was as it was. He cursed his assistant yet again, she was a fine girl, with absolutely no common sense. He began straightning the stacks, dusting as he went. He couldn't believe the amount of dust that had formed in the few days he had had to close the shop. He sighed, wiping a rag over the spine of a particularly popular book, a love novel of some kind, buy a local author. Everyone purchased her books, it was one of the few 'series' that was still in the works.

He continued to work, easily losing track of time as he shifted and mended, trying to make the store up to it's old standards. He wiped a hand over his brow, though there was no sweat, as a vampire his temperature never changed, thus, he never sweat, it was just a habit, like many of the things he did. He stepped away from the wall, admiring the display he had just finished. There was a new book that had just come out, and it was set to be very popular, so he was making the display very prominent in the huge window that looked out onto the busy central street. He didn't normally clutter the windows with displays, but he had been asked specifically by the author, and as a favor he had agreed. He turned back, sighing, the store looked right again, spaces not covered in books gleamed as they had been dusted, books were organized by author and genre. All covers were forward, so it was easy to find what you were looking for, and little brass plaques stood at the front of the shelves, indicating what was there.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit]   Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:38 pm

OoC: I'm not quite sure what to do....
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit]   Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:11 pm

ooc: sorry, I'll post soon...I've been away XD

ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit]   Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:31 pm

((sorry, I'd provide a lot more plot if I'd just get around to posting. x[ ))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit]   Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:27 am

OOC: Er, I'd post, but.. yea, already did
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
fishish
Verifier
fishish

PostSubject: Re: Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit]   Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:32 pm

{Ooc: Hey, I was wondering if it was too late to join? This seems like it would be interesting.}
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit]   Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Ooc: ^_^ I'm not in this rp but I just thought I'd let ya know...the owner of the rp hasn't been on for months, so the roleplay has sorta died. =(

Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 Penumbanner2 Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 MFa3I
If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
-Kohta Hirano (From Hellsing V.2)
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
fishish
Verifier
fishish

PostSubject: Re: Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit]   Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:14 pm

{Ooc: Oh I hadn't noticed that! Thanks for letting me now.}
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit]   Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:41 pm

((
You are all welcome to hijack this RP if you want. =]
I'm sorry, but I think that I have given up RPing for the time being. ^^; So I cannot say that I will jump in again. As much fun it would be to do so, I know I will just disappear again and thats no fun for anyone. =[

Although it is true that I have not posted for months (and hardly glanced at the RP forums) I still click on the website weekly to see if anything is up. =] If you shoot me a pm, I might not see it for awhile, but I will eventually. (especially if you post a thread in the general section saying you want to track me down/tell me something ;] )

So tl;dr:
I'm alive, around, and want you to keep rping to your hearts delight, even though I'm not. =3
))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit]   Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pick your Poison. Pick your Panacea. [Lit]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2